PDA

View Full Version : About time they say -something-!

Panda Lee
12-17-2010, 11:09 PM
Hello,
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that the recent rollbacks have caused.

We are currently working on a way to have the items, alz and experience restored. An announcement will be made once a solution has been found.

Once again we apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

Regards,
CABAL Support Team

=D Boy I am excited. Taking bids on the time it will take for said solution to be discovered, implemented and of course glitchy. =3

sn0wXz
12-17-2010, 11:12 PM
o0o0o0 they gunna rollfoward now son, watch how they do.

DeathRhythm
12-17-2010, 11:16 PM
this i gotta see....it'll be like you grind from 130 to 140 then rollback then you grind again to but got this time to 160 but they rollforward to restore your stuff and exp and alz oh I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ you are now 150 congratz your hard grindin pay off you should be proud ^_^

bobhk2
12-18-2010, 04:52 AM
this i gotta see....it'll be like you grind from 130 to 140 then rollback then you grind again to but got this time to 160 but they rollforward to restore your stuff and exp and alz oh I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ you are now 150 congratz your hard grindin pay off you should be proud ^_^
Nobody loves you though

boi2pac
12-18-2010, 05:24 AM
lol thats whay they said to me before when i lost my gear, long time ago,after a month of waiting they told me they cant find it and they cant do anything lol but KEEP ur hope up lol

BlahBlah
12-18-2010, 06:09 AM
LOL, yeah I got that same exact ticket yesterday for my rolled back item and I'm still pissed.

forumpost
12-18-2010, 06:33 AM
How are they gonna compensate for exp ... hopefully a 100% exp bonus for those who were rolled back or just make it a christmas speical and make it for everyone XD

BlahBlah
12-18-2010, 06:37 AM
How are they gonna compensate for exp ... hopefully a 100% exp bonus for those who were rolled back or just make it a christmas speical and make it for everyone XD

I know, if they don't give people item's back the game will be empty lol, exp can be earned again with a blessing bead plus they should give for the whole game for 1 day or something. They should give 1 day BB + and 1 Day EXP BB. For the lost items, you can't get those back so they better restore them.

warparty
12-18-2010, 07:32 AM

You really care about Exp that much? It's easy to attain it back, other things aren't. Many people that lost more than exp, and its alot harder to get back