PDA

View Full Version : I can create my account!

daukjis123
12-17-2010, 11:27 PM
plizz help i have try a meny times to crate an accoutn but nothing.... i dont came a latter for account accept. I have try many emails but ..... idk what to do! mybe some of administrators can create me account?
my email is [email protected] or [email protected] mybe admins can create ma cabal account and sen my pasword to email

DeathRhythm
12-17-2010, 11:30 PM
i have no idea what hes tryin to say :/

Xiju
12-17-2010, 11:45 PM
plizz help i have try a meny times to crate an accoutn but nothing.... i dont came a latter for account accept. I have try many emails but ..... idk what to do! mybe some of administrators can create me account?
my email is [email protected] or [email protected] mybe admins can create ma cabal account and sen my pasword to email

Please help me for I have tried many times to create an account with no avail.... I don't ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. I have tried to email EST... but I don't know what to do anymore? Maybe some of the administrators can just make me an account?
My email is [email protected] or [email protected]. Maybe the admins can create my Cabal account and then send my password to my email?

My engrish translator couldn't translate the ??? part

DeathRhythm
12-17-2010, 11:51 PM
nice i think the ????? part is "i didn't get a email to confirm my cabal account"

blockie
12-17-2010, 11:57 PM
Hello there. My name is Bob. I can't seem to make an account to play on this server. I have tried many times but never received my confirmation email from EST. Would any of you kind gentlemen or perhaps a GM can create an account for me?
my email is [email protected] or [email protected]

I translated.

cerverus3
12-18-2010, 02:04 AM
check u e-mail and look on trash forlder sometimes this happens