PDA

View Full Version : free alz

reconmgl
12-18-2010, 06:22 AM
what's all free alz from CABAL in guild ware house. is it safe to loot it? or gm use it to ban ppl?

rythemz
12-18-2010, 06:25 AM
gm has been banning people for that. I guess the best way is to not touch it for the moment.

Berserk_Fury
12-18-2010, 07:03 AM
Yeah I've been raging about that yesterday. CABAL deposits a large sum of money into your guild warehouse randomly without anyone actually doing anything. Then if you take them money suddenly you're the bad guy and deserve a ban. Epic logic is epic? It's like being charged with robbery for finding a $20 bill on the street.

legendseeker
12-18-2010, 07:05 AM
i have noticed that its like interest for what is in the warehouse

Mat
12-18-2010, 07:06 AM
Yeah I've been raging about that yesterday. CABAL deposits a large sum of money into your guild warehouse randomly without anyone actually doing anything. Then if you take them money suddenly you're the bad guy and deserve a ban. Epic logic is epic? It's like being charged with robbery for finding a $20 bill on the street.

More like an ATM machine goes haywire and start spitting out money and you just sit there and take it like nothings wrong. Sure you're not stealing from the ATM, but the money you're taking doesn't belong to you, and you know it.

BlahBlah
12-18-2010, 07:16 AM
More like an ATM machine goes haywire and start spitting out money and you just sit there and take it like nothings wrong. Sure you're not stealing from the ATM, but the money you're taking doesn't belong to you, and you know it.

Okay that's true but you shouldn't get banned for that. That's like the bankman in real life put 500 dollars in your account. You accidently withdraw it (not knowing it was there or why it was there) then go lifetime jail. Sounds pretty unfair to me. Imagine you found 100 mil randomly added in your warehouse added up with your other money. You didn't know you got it so you withdrew it and used it to buy something. Next day you can't login because your account was "Permanently Banned". You would get pissed wouldn't you.

Drognan70
12-18-2010, 07:50 AM
I can see the logic there. People are constantly adding and taking away from GWH.