PDA

View Full Version : EY EVERYONE in SEIREiTEI can SOLO PLUMA, kaka

WhatULookingAt
12-20-2010, 03:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6RZ_mu5TQ70#!

BannedT_T
12-20-2010, 03:32 PM
no solo from david? lol

sn0wXz
12-20-2010, 03:32 PM
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/6104/loololol.png
so it was true? :o

inb4goldfalconsolosplumaloool

kekekekekeke
12-20-2010, 03:43 PM

inb4goldfalconquit trolololol

LethalHǝart
12-20-2010, 03:48 PM

lulz it's funny because trap was banned for alz buying

what a legacy, what a got

yomo
12-20-2010, 03:55 PM
lol he got banned for playing in Australia haha

wheres my solo up in that vid? =(

LethalHǝart
12-20-2010, 04:08 PM
lol he got banned for playing in Australia haha

did he tell you that?

Mat
12-20-2010, 04:14 PM
nice, only like a year behind tang lolol

sn0wXz
12-20-2010, 04:17 PM
inb4goldfalconquit trolololol

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?13335-Selling-list

sup bro?

still rockin them sigmetal empty slot for ss's, i feel the magic

oh wait u just refer to him as gold in guild chat, my bad.

Spur
12-20-2010, 04:18 PM
nice, only like a year behind tang lolol

first guild and first server to have 10 solo videos prove me wrong

LethalHǝart
12-20-2010, 04:39 PM

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/koreapproves.jpg

ooooo someone's spoiling for a fight

u got a little sumtn'sumtn' up ur sleeve?

get him spurskibrobud

149BL?
12-20-2010, 04:52 PM
So I take it seireitei JUST learned about the amp pot glitch? Nothing special, sorry.

OOPS

Rastan
12-20-2010, 04:56 PM
So I take it seireitei JUST learned about the amp pot glitch? About time.OOPS

What?!?!?,People in seireitei cheat?!?!?!!?!?

Mat
12-20-2010, 05:05 PM

those videos prove absolutely nothing but the fact that the people in the vids got the last hits on pluma.

show me 10 different videos unedited of them soloing from full hp to death, i'll be waiting.

Rastan
12-20-2010, 05:09 PM
those videos prove absolutely nothing but the fact that the people in the vids got the last hits on pluma.

show me 10 different videos unedited of them soloing from full hp to death, i'll be waiting.

+1

besides,pluma is so 2009....where's the porta inferno boss kill vids?

Drak
12-20-2010, 05:10 PM
lololololol

Chris7
bumba
darrkd
rapchez
rockstar
angelbabe
super
weapon
brolic
bladernub
dax
muu
listeria
blueplanet
even divineseeker lol :)

random list of pluma keelers in defense. we don't sux meng. D:

Mat
brb im gonna get a bunch of 140's and get pluma to 5% hp and fraps them finishing it, 25 pluma solos coming up!!

Drak
12-20-2010, 05:11 PM
Gotta love Speed hax. :D

Bizzieb
12-20-2010, 05:13 PM
brb im gonna get a bunch of 140's and get pluma to 5% hp and fraps them finishing it, 25 pluma solos coming up!!

+100000000000000000

otice1
12-20-2010, 06:02 PM
bumba
darrkd
rapchez
rockstar
angelbabe
super
weapon
brolic
bladernub
dax
muu
listeria
blueplanet

What about Toma o.O

DjCyklone
12-20-2010, 06:09 PM
bumba
darrkd
rapchez
rockstar
angelbabe
super
weapon
brolic
bladernub
dax
muu
listeria
blueplanet

i wanna c DVNSKR solo mangs

tomaboy
12-20-2010, 06:19 PM
What about Toma o.O

I guess I don't count since it was 5 bar. Oh well.

missabear
12-20-2010, 06:30 PM
10 solos makes a long video, he edited to show the kill.

Why can't people just give credit where its due anymore?

boredom
12-20-2010, 06:40 PM
10 solos makes a long video, he edited to show the kill.

Cause someone who is better than the poster is deemed to be an alz buyer. Haters gunna hate.

Rastan
12-20-2010, 06:40 PM

0 credit for players of ill-repute

boredom
12-20-2010, 06:41 PM
lulz it's funny because trap was banned for alz buying

what a legacy, what a got

Shall I post the screenshot from OGP? got.

Mat
12-20-2010, 06:43 PM

best post ive seen you make on these forums

Spur
12-20-2010, 07:02 PM

then i guess we can ignore this post as well

Rastan
12-20-2010, 07:08 PM

I'm sorry,are you trying to imply that i've cheated,hacked or scammed anyone in cabal?....By all means,please tell me of one person i've scammed for gear,while your at it,post up the SS's of me hacking or botting,also show me some posts of my account being banned for duping alz.

best post ive seen you make on these forums

idk what you're talkin about,everything I say is pure wisdom.

J22
12-20-2010, 07:13 PM
Lmao, Seireitei the court of pure souls? Hahaha wtf? we all know its the court of cash users and haxors, but wait im not here to diss you guys I am here to help you with a BETTER slogan.. How about this one..

Seireitei... BEHOLD .. THE ETERNAL VIRGINS.

Mat
12-20-2010, 07:22 PM

kind of like how you ignore the fact that your stats are fake as balls right kiddo?

mystic gloves +7 sig suit 897 defense huh?
+8 forcium orb +10 lapis 1164 mag huh?

Rastan
12-20-2010, 07:23 PM
i'm sorry,are you trying to imply that i've cheated,hacked or scammed anyone in cabal?....by all means,please tell me of one person i've scammed for gear,while your at it,post up the ss's of me hacking or botting,also show me some posts of my account being banned for duping alz.

Oh that's right!!!,you can't,because i'm not some agoraphopic sped with arrested development who takes this game so serious that he loses touch with reality

Spur
12-20-2010, 08:20 PM
I'm sorry,are you trying to imply that i've cheated,hacked or scammed anyone in cabal?....By all means,please tell me of one person i've scammed for gear,while your at it,post up the SS's of me hacking or botting,also show me some posts of my account being banned for duping alz.

sry but u gave me 0 credit for my solo first. can u find SSes of me scamming,hacking,botting or duping?

kind of like how you ignore the fact that your stats are fake as balls right kiddo?

mystic gloves +7 sig suit 897 defense huh?
+8 forcium orb +10 lapis 1164 mag huh?

and for u prove my suit is +7? , orb is +8 and lapis is +10? o wait u cant

Rastan
12-20-2010, 08:36 PM
sry but u gave me 0 credit for my solo first. can u find SSes of me scamming,hacking,botting or duping?

What are you talking about?,I gave you credit for it back when you did it at 170 and still in havoc,I just pointed it out as a worthless venture,I mean why would you waste an odd circle for force cores and regular SG grade gear?

You just get lumped in with seireitei's rep now since you left havoc

Mat
12-20-2010, 09:02 PM

and for u prove my suit is +7? , orb is +8 and lapis is +10? o wait u cant

LOL, apparently you missed the thread where someone caught you without your view gear off. Your Sig suit was +7, Forcium orb +8, and Lapis orb was +10, this was less than a week ago, and your stats have hardly changed in your Sig besides less hp somehow, and 2 more amp obviously from a rune.

Get @ me when you're not such a fking moron, and stop coming to the forums, you look more and more like a retard every single post. I might as well just post my stats with all my gear +15 and tell you that it's all +15 until you prove its not. Because in Spur world, that's how things work. Even though there were screenshots of all your gear less than a week ago.

CriSai
12-20-2010, 09:02 PM
I don't know..uhh..not really considered as one guild, unlike Tang whose members have been in their guild for a long time already (or I could be wrong?). But okay?!? Nothing really new on Cabal, it's not even funny.

And you ask, why am I here on Cabal forums? Because I can. :o

Matriphoney
12-20-2010, 09:27 PM
Oh that's right!!!,you can't,because i'm not some agoraphopic sped with arrested development who takes this game so serious that he loses touch with reality

LOL Hey Carl, how is your cheating wife doing? Don't tell me she cheated on you again with the neighbor, you should have learned from the first time. Tell me more about your prison stories?

yepumad
12-20-2010, 09:31 PM
LOL, apparently you missed the thread where someone caught you without your view gear off. Your Sig suit was +7, Forcium orb +8, and Lapis orb was +10, this was less than a week ago, and your stats have hardly changed in your Sig besides less hp somehow, and 2 more amp obviously from a rune.

Get @ me when you're not such a fking moron, and stop coming to the forums, you look more and more like a retard every single post. I might as well just post my stats with all my gear +15 and tell you that it's all +15 until you prove its not. Because in Spur world, that's how things work. Even though there were screenshots of all your gear less than a week ago.

lol umad? come challenge spur then. quit ranting like the f@ggot you are. oh wait.. you going to make some bs excuse like he's HR 20 blah blah blah =)

Matriphoney
12-20-2010, 09:34 PM

Nigg.a plz the only one that will always look retarded is you. Isn't this like your third forum account?

When you transfering over to Mercury to prove yourself? Oh yea thats right you had your chance back then and you flaked out like a little b i t che. You still scared? You shouldn't be with all your newly equipped gear. Are you still all talk no action.

I bet your checking est forum on your phone again amirite? LOL loser.

Rastan
12-20-2010, 09:39 PM
LOL Hey Carl, how is your cheating wife doing? Don't tell me she cheated on you again with the neighbor, you should have learned from the first time. Tell me more your prison stories?

She's doing great,we've got another kid on the way,a boy,we're gonna name him Riley Michael Myers after my favorite tv show and movie,(We fought for 4 days over Huey freeman myers)

oh,a prison story?..k..one day when I was in susanville (lassen yard) we were coming out of mess hall in the middle of february and there was almost a foot of snow on the ground,well for lunch they give you sack lunches that we never ate but had to take them anyways,so what me and my cellmates would do is pull a loose piece of string out of our t-shirts and tie a piece of the lunchmeat to it on one end and the paper bag on the other and throw them out in the field where the seagulls would scavenge,after they swallowed it up whole they'd take off with the brown bag following them......as a result the seagull would think that something is following it and keep climbing to avoid w/e,eventually after an hour or so of flying so high,it would slam into the ground out of lack of oxygen.

we did it almost every day....good times.

I'll tell you anything you want to know coward,I've got nothing to hide,step out from behind your anonymous troll account

Matriphoney
12-20-2010, 09:39 PM

I don't think a guy who's been in Jail / Prison multiple times should judge anyone. 0 Credit from a convict~

Mat
12-20-2010, 09:43 PM
I don't think a guy who's been in Jail / Prison multiple times should judge anyone. 0 Credit from a convict~

gotta love the spur groupies, none of them post on their main accounts cuz theyre too ashamed lollllll

CriSai
12-20-2010, 09:50 PM
WTB personal haters. Please? Because I'm rage-buying something right now on Aion, need someone to make me laugh. QQ

Rastan
12-20-2010, 09:52 PM

That's the great thing about the internet,everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Here's a fact tho,I once played with a guy who was so obsessed with the game that his smokin' hot girlfriend straight up left him because he was to busy playing cabal to even give her attention,this person will remain nameless,but he knows who he is.

CriSai
12-20-2010, 10:11 PM
ailshluhl qv lxmm wg lxfnloj hde qelruv. zihb eso'z yxlu kdcdm, hhfdxvh zihb'rm ldlm qo wuihs odphv, rlnh ilro.