PDA

View Full Version : Decisions

Snow
04-18-2010, 06:04 AM
So anyways I gave my 150 Warrior to my friend, and he's ganna decide to be a and not give it back, that's understandable since I did give it to him, so I guess it's time for a fresh start.

1)Which Server based on better Economy, and less hackers: Venus or Mercury

2)Which Nation Owns In the server (Last time I checked for Venus Capella did, ever since Tang moved, but correct me if im wrong)

3)Optional Which server has less drama -_-"

Triplethreat
04-18-2010, 06:07 AM
1) Venus
2) Cap
3) Venus

BleedingSoul
04-18-2010, 06:08 AM
1)Venus
2)Tied in Mercury
3)Venus

But what's the fun in going to Venus?

Username
04-18-2010, 06:27 AM
1)Venus
2)Tied in Mercury
3)Venus

But what's the fun in going to Venus?
+1

PSBeardy
04-18-2010, 07:35 AM
I feel you Snow, I was very upset at OGP and gave away all my gear from all my characters to members of my guild, and I can assure you they were worth many many billions. I have decided to come back and see the new environment now under EST's rule and am stuck either starting completely over or trying to gear up enough to survive moderate dungeons while farming. I won't ask for anything back as they made adjustments to thier own gear and it would leave them hunting for items so I will have to see which way I will go.

Snow
04-18-2010, 03:13 PM
I feel you Snow, I was very upset at OGP and gave away all my gear from all my characters to members of my guild, and I can assure you they were worth many many billions. I have decided to come back and see the new environment now under EST's rule and am stuck either starting completely over or trying to gear up enough to survive moderate dungeons while farming. I won't ask for anything back as they made adjustments to thier own gear and it would leave them hunting for items so I will have to see which way I will go.

Yeah because like before all I saw was like "EST Soft has decided to cancel their contract with us, we will be shutting cabal down soon", I didn't really find out that EST would host a bit later onwards, and the fact that I could transfer, but I already gave the character away since I found no use of it anymore, =_=" But yeah, i'm probably going to start fresh in Venus again. Probably like 5th time making another character now -_-, it'll be pretty fast pace i suppose, 140 in 1 month? 160 in 2?

I wish you good luck also man, if you start fresh.

PSBeardy
04-18-2010, 04:55 PM
TY, you too I think ill see where I can re-gear my guildies have helped some, not anywhere near where I was but will be challenging to see if I can get back to same level.

Lucifer
02-23-2013, 12:09 AM
So anyways I gave my 150 Warrior to my friend, and he's ganna decide to be a and not give it back, that's understandable since I did give it to him, so I guess it's time for a fresh start.

2)Which Nation Owns In the server (Last time I checked for Venus Capella did, ever since Tang moved, but correct me if im wrong)

B u m p

Miss you >.>

StereoLove
02-23-2013, 03:07 AM
tera

Corvettezr1
02-23-2013, 06:40 PM

1) Mercury
2)Nice competetion
3) Venus has lost tons of players that have moved on to merc, unless you're looking to be playing by yourself having trouble finding dungeons with geared people then, just choose Mercury, the block option is pretty easy to utilize in case you run into unnecessary drama.

Valdoroth
02-23-2013, 07:48 PM
Um.... why was a 2 year old thread bumped?

Corvettezr1
02-23-2013, 07:51 PM
Um.... why was a 2 year old thread bumped?

dannng so true

Valdoroth
02-23-2013, 07:52 PM
I think you got trolled incidentally

Lucifer
02-23-2013, 09:06 PM
lawl xD

xFaLL3NxAng3L
02-23-2013, 09:57 PM
1) Mercury
2)Nice competetion
3) Venus has lost tons of players that have moved on to merc, unless you're looking to be playing by yourself having trouble finding dungeons with geared people then, just choose Mercury, the block option is pretty easy to utilize in case you run into unnecessary drama.

trolled so hard xD

spittaz
02-24-2013, 07:27 AM
1) Mercury
2)Nice competetion

<--from venus and doesnt play alone
theres alot more ppl then you think