PDA

View Full Version : does intuition affect spike attacks?

DannyLaRusso
12-21-2010, 03:42 AM
so like it says, does intuition affect spike attacks? while i dont think it does since its an aoe skill and 1 person using intuition wont make others get hit harder. while i have no proof i am right there is also no proof that i am wrong. anyone have proof either way? whats your opinions?

Berserk_Fury
12-21-2010, 05:14 AM
There are some bosses that split their spike attack damage between the people that are hit. If there is one person not getting hit than I think it would make sense for everyone else to get hit harder.

Argetlam
12-21-2010, 09:29 AM
idk, I've used it in dungeons with fps, i don't think the others get hit harder, because it would be saying if you just got regular missed it would hurt them more which it doesn't seem to

Tysukiomi
12-21-2010, 11:33 AM
yes it affects it
usually if im in ic1 with someone and they die(i wait for them to get back to last boss), i tell them to stay here and ill tell them when to come
intuition and boss miss's all his hits from his spike that usually 1hit ko's or takes over 3/4 health
^_^

Blager2
12-22-2010, 06:20 AM
If a Blader goes intuition at a boss that deals spike attacks
1) Yes, Intuition does cause the Blader to have a higher chance of evading the spike attack
2) No, Intuition will not cause the other party members to get hit harder. Spike attack damage is split between party members within range of the attack, as long as the Blader in intuition is still in range, the boss damage will not increase. (In the same way, you'll notice in a large party sometimes, the spike will miss most of the party members. This does not cause the party members that do get hit to take extra damage)

Berserk_Fury
12-22-2010, 06:28 AM
If a Blader goes intuition at a boss that deals spike attacks
1) Yes, Intuition does cause the Blader to have a higher chance of evading the spike attack
2) No, Intuition will not cause the other party members to get hit harder. Spike attack damage is split between party members within range of the attack, as long as the Blader in intuition is still in range, the boss damage will not increase. (In the same way, you'll notice in a large party sometimes, the spike will miss most of the party members. This does not cause the party members that do get hit to take extra damage)

Yeah I wasn't sure if the spike attack was split between everyone in range and everyone who gets hit. Thanks for clearing it up.