PDA

View Full Version : Rigged War

forumpost
12-22-2010, 02:41 PM
Tier 3 war is rigged in Venus.
Today I was in war and they had a bunch of spies and then we got farmed. I am wondering if thats legal and I can be a spy and join the cap side to down them one person.

T3God
12-22-2010, 04:00 PM
Tier 3 war is rigged in Venus.
Today I was in war and they had a bunch of spies and then we got farmed. I am wondering if thats legal and I can be a spy and join the cap side to down them one person.

Wrong section, and it wouldn't matter what side you joined anyway since losers like me have characters on both sides.

BamOwnage
12-22-2010, 05:59 PM
I have a char on cap side so I can spy on them it's called a glitch bro it happens sometimes in games.

kukubi
12-22-2010, 07:24 PM
lols theres actually a thread about this...

Muramasa
12-22-2010, 07:51 PM
t3? man that place is 2 wtf ! i spent 1 week there and when i noticed that like 5-7 ppl control that tier i was like...omg..xD

Mat
12-22-2010, 07:53 PM
t3 is full of kids too scared to go into higher tiers, so they stay in that tier to take advantage of the new players

lolstrangeland

chainsawzone
12-22-2010, 08:18 PM
i Agree = muramasa = thos people control that tier :D.. and go to the side which they want to win. yea and that doesnt matter if u have char both side. but what makes them sad is they going to log on just to look for the players and go to othr side. LOL whatever!!!!!!! T3 I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s :) n

KamenRiderDecade
12-22-2010, 09:10 PM
i wouldnt consider it rigged, its called playing dirty and being smart but if u guys are really strong even if they spy u wont lose(if u see tier 4, we pros do not strategize in the lobby we usually already know what we should be doing without saying anything)

KamenRiderDecade
12-22-2010, 10:50 PM
t3 is full of kids too scared to go into higher tiers, so they stay in that tier to take advantage of the new players

lolstrangeland

u are also taking advantage of procs in venus, u know u are stronger than them yet u stay in that server, get ur ass to mercury war we show u what procs are really made of

Scarface
12-23-2010, 03:53 AM
u are also taking advantage of procs in venus, u know u are stronger than them yet u stay in that server, get ur ass to mercury war we show u what procs are really made of

He is too scared. He was given money to transfer to show us what he got, and he took the money and ran. Scared alz buyer is scared. He will never come to Merc cuz he knows he would get wrecked.

Mrshoveit
12-23-2010, 04:05 AM
man i would 1 shot all u weaklings if i come to mercury. u would get merked if i come to merc so u wouldnt stand a chance
Cap all the way Cap ftw anytime and anywhere i go.. so shove it n.iggaz

BamOwnage
12-23-2010, 10:42 AM

lolstrangeland

Get your info right bro it's not strangeland anymore