PDA

View Full Version : Vampire Pet from EoD

Blager2
12-22-2010, 06:01 PM
If you are solo:
1) Can you summon it?
2) Does it give the party passive stats to you?
3) Can you activate the party active stats?

Mat
12-22-2010, 06:04 PM
I hope you're just doing a really bad job at trolling, because if you're not these are probably the dumbest questions someone could ask.

Can you use any Merc Party Buff while solo?

1. What the f is this?
2. What the f is this?
3. What the f is this?

LethalHɐart
12-22-2010, 06:11 PM
how do i activate the stats from my armor pls tell me?

Lute
12-22-2010, 06:24 PM
I hope you're just doing a really bad job at trolling, because if you're not these are probably the dumbest questions someone could ask.

Can you summon any Merc while solo?
1. What the f is this?
2. What the f is this?
3. What the f is this?

Are you sure you're not the dumb one? You can summon ANY merc while solo in a dungeon.

If you are solo:
1) Can you summon it?

1) You can summon the pertz merc from EoD solo yes
2) Party passive stats are only active if you're with a party and near them as well so no
3) I'm not sure but due to #2 I'd assume not (normal pertz doesn't have any so can't test)

Basically party effect mercs are useless solo but you can still use normal basic ones to give an amp or attack boost.

Mat
12-22-2010, 06:26 PM
Are you sure you're not the dumb one? You can summon ANY merc while solo in a dungeon.

1) You can summon the pertz merc from EoD solo yes
2) Party passive stats are only active if you're with a party and near them as well so no
3) I'm not sure but due to #2 I'd assume not (normal pertz doesn't have any so can't test)

Basically party effect mercs are useless solo but you can still use normal basic ones to give an amp or attack boost.

Lol, I was talking about the party active buff, just came out wrong, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥muffin.

Blager2
12-22-2010, 06:49 PM
Summon'ing the merc creates a "party" I know you cant use your own buffs in a party with a merc. Was just kinda hoping the passive stats would still work. Calm down man. No need to get your e-peen raging so hard over this

forumpost
12-22-2010, 07:17 PM
If you are solo:
1) Can you summon it?

1)Yes, you can summon it as long as you are in a dungeon *NOTE NOT GRINDING or WAR*
2)Yes, it gives the party passive stats to you *NOTE you do not receive the defence or attack things because those are the stats for itself.*
3)Yes, you can activate the party active stats, they are under the special skills.

Mat
12-22-2010, 07:24 PM
1)Yes, you can summon it as long as you are in a dungeon *NOTE NOT GRINDING or WAR*
2)Yes, it gives the party passive stats to you *NOTE you do not receive the defence or attack things because those are the stats for itself.*
3)Yes, you can activate the party active stats, they are under the special skills.

Really, can you not read?

If you are solo:
1) Can you summon it?

Mat
12-22-2010, 07:25 PM
Summon'ing the merc creates a "party" I know you cant use your own buffs in a party with a merc. Was just kinda hoping the passive stats would still work. Calm down man. No need to get your e-peen raging so hard over this

lol your definition of party is obviously wrong, can you use "party" buffs after you summon a merc solo?

renji642
12-22-2010, 08:05 PM
how do i activate the stats from my armor pls tell me?

lmfao.