PDA

View Full Version : Need some assistance please thanks!

youndme
12-23-2010, 02:51 AM
Whenever i try to start cabal online on my laptop i hit "Start Game" on the launcher and nothing happens afterwards, i tried turning off my firewall and running as administrator and nothing happens still. Any ideas? thanks

youndme
12-23-2010, 07:58 AM
any1 can give any suggestions?

youndme
12-24-2010, 04:10 AM
someone please?

SilverIceForum
12-24-2010, 09:04 AM
Is your Anti-Virus flagging Cabal as dangerous, that could be it. You stated you turned off your firewall, not the Anti-Virus. Don't need to turn either off, if behind a broadband router then the firewall can be shutdown, but the Anti-Virus look into how to set up the Cabal install folder into your product's exceptions list. WinVista/Win7 have to right click the Cabal Icon then select run as administrator, just being on an administrator account like on WinXP don't work anymore. All i can think of other than a uninstall/re-install of Cabal atm without more info like any error messages etc.

youndme
12-24-2010, 10:20 AM
ok i shut off my anti virus and my firewall still the same thing is happening i hit start game and nothing happens afterwards :/ At one point it ran on my laptop but then suddenly it just stopped working i didnt do anything to my laptop it is the same as when i first bought it

sn0wXz
12-24-2010, 10:23 AM
durr hurr gee i wonder how comes my cabal wonts open durr hurr i cant figure anythings out durr hurr forum.cabal.com /newthreads Help me guys i cant play q.q

Nope, submit help desk ticket and wait, or do some googling lazy . Obv ur pc is beyond junk...

youndme
12-24-2010, 10:41 AM
anyways lol, any1 helpful? nice to meet u guys haha funny