PDA

View Full Version : I require assistance.

BittersweetSerenade
12-23-2010, 05:17 PM
Alright, so I have logged into Cabal maybe once since EstSoft took it over, and I decided that I was going to get on today. Apparently that was a mistake. -.-" I am unable to log into my account in-game because I have to verify my e-mail address. I cannot go to "My Account" because it says my account is not activated, nor can I send a help desk ticket for the same reason. Essentially, I have a level 134 FA with tons of cash shop items on that I cannot log into, and I cannot send a help ticket explaining this. Lovely. I can log into the website, but I am unable to do anything else because it says e-mail address not verified, account not activated blah blah blah. So how the hell am I supposed to verify my e-mail if I can't get to the page to re-send it, which I'm assuming is under account? >_< UGH.

So annoyed.

Campus
12-23-2010, 05:21 PM
just log into their website

BittersweetSerenade
12-23-2010, 05:24 PM
Obviously you didn't read what I just said.

I need to verify my e-mail address to access my account in-game.
I can only log in using cabal.com, I can't do anything else. Cannot access information and such.
I cannot go to "My Account" or "Account Management", where I can send a verification e-mail from / change my e-mail address, nor can I send a help desk ticket. Every time I attempt to do so, it says "You should transfer or activate your account to use this page."

fsflashy
12-23-2010, 06:15 PM
Have you tried making a completely new account and send tickets through that instead?