PDA

View Full Version : Support Ticket Question

Ariasu
12-24-2010, 12:20 AM
I really don't have time to hear a couple of kids fight back and forth about hacking, cussing ect, but if there is a GM around, I would just like to ask them how fast they are able to go through support tickets. Or if anyone here has had one answered successfully, I would just like to know how long it took. After getting an answer, you may then start going around saying how you frap some person, how they cheat, ect....

Panda Lee
12-24-2010, 01:25 AM
In response to my two tickets about lost gear they responded to one within a week to two weeks. But there wasn't any 'you're definitely getting your gear back' in the response. Just a 'we're working on a way to get it back to you guys' lol . . dunno if that's what you're looking for.

Ariasu
12-24-2010, 01:35 AM
well it is much more promising than 'there is nothing we can do about this srry.' To know that they are answering them is something...for now

SilverIceForum
12-24-2010, 09:08 AM
Had a glitched voucher ticket submitted Submitted Time: 20:36 12/14/2010, response posted back 2day Replied Time: 02:05 12/24/2010, so about a 10day turn around on at least a first response back.

icecreamman
12-24-2010, 02:45 PM
ehh i got banned out of no where and im going on 8 days with no response from help desk so far

Hatsuho
12-25-2010, 01:38 PM
depending on the issue, I know some very minor issues like questions straight to gms using ETC will be replied in 1 day

account issues: 10 days minimum 1 month max
reporting abuse: someone clarify this XD

Tramier
12-25-2010, 02:35 PM
i have one thats been open for months, but the other 4 were responded to within 2-3 days

Campus
12-25-2010, 02:48 PM
here what they told me about the tickets

http://i51.tinypic.com/2bceic.png

sn0wXz
12-25-2010, 02:53 PM
campus if u dont mind me asking, wut ticket # were u? 17xxs? 18xxs?

Campus
12-25-2010, 02:57 PM
campus if u dont mind me asking, wut ticket # were u? 17xxs? 18xxs?

the ticket i post is this: 17464

sn0wXz
12-25-2010, 03:00 PM
x.x

mk ty

Campus
12-25-2010, 03:07 PM
:D

ForumStarla
12-25-2010, 06:52 PM
If they do the tickets similarly to how ogplanet did them, it would be like this: they would do a search for top priority tickets, such as game cash not received, stuck character, or glitch/bug. Some tickets are always addressed first. Some harder tickets will get opened but not closed (like bugs) while others, like say a stuck character, would be corrected immediately and closed. Easy tickets will get done faster... Short answer is, it depends on your issue to even begin to get a time frame. "I was hacked" support tickets take a very long time for GM's and the database team to go through. I wouldn't expect an answer to one of those tickets for at least two weeks and most times, the GM's can't just return your items anyways.

Ariasu
12-25-2010, 07:34 PM
That seems to make the most logical sense, and I do appreciate the feedback I am getting here for my own purposes. Funny thing about not being able to return lost gear is that when the UCH glitch happened a small while ago, the game was able to undergo a rollback almost overnight, and items that were npced, ect were returned. (If there are details/exceptions to this I DIDNT mention, say so. I don't because I do not know everything that happened then) IF they can do this to the game, cant they do so to characters as well? It would be interesting to know WHY gear cannot be returned to their owners should it be taken from them via hacks, bugs, ect...

SilverIceForum
12-25-2010, 11:51 PM
With the UCH glitch, it was a pretty simple database rollback from backup where everyone, equally was rolled back to a certain time and date. I am imagining, with a single character/account roll back, per issue probably, not saying for certain, can cause database corruption of some sort, or could probably crash something as that character/account doesn't have an equal time/date stamp as everyone else's tables, which could confuse the server until the affected table is saved to update its time/date stamp as current like the hundreds of others. We all know how, even a small crash sends people to the clouds in uproar around here. Personally with the amount of items lost on so many accounts during the bug, there should have been a rollback within the first day or so imo, but with so many other accounts not affected, there again all the kiddies would have been in uproar for losing all their time wasted, so the management had to look at which was the largest group to keep happy.

Me personally, having played since OBT, couple days of work on an alternate char wouldn't have phased me as much as if it had been my main, but others are so obsessed even with minor alternates, still would have had an outrage *shrug*

IDK, maybe take a page out of OGP handling one issue with robbed alz glitch a while back, give the affected accounts an account/character bound item(s) of equal alz value to be sold at NPC shops to get items lost back by purchase from another player at AH/Trade again, *shrug*, just an idea as a way to step forward instead of frozen or taking a step back given how long this issue has been around.

Thirsty
12-26-2010, 09:09 PM
the ticket i post is this: 17464

They must not answer tickets in chronological order then because my ticket about a level 50+ character deletion is #17220 and it hasn't been closed yet.

sn0wXz
12-26-2010, 09:19 PM
They must not answer tickets in chronological order then because my ticket about a level 50+ character deletion is #17220 and it hasn't been closed yet.

read starla's post, they dont go by ticket #, a ticket might be opened and reviewed but they might not close it depending on the issue, i.e. how easy it is to take care of, or how critical of a issue it is, (someone being hacked, or fake gm, botter reports ect)

nvious
12-26-2010, 10:30 PM
lmao i sent in a pic of a guy hacking in town and he was hitting me while i was in town the pic showed the dmg and it showed my hp while next to the AH...they told me i didnt have enough proof ... WTF it shows me laying in town almost dead how is that enough proof ??? lmao dang morons running the show it seems like lol

ForumStarla
01-04-2011, 03:31 PM
lmao i sent in a pic of a guy hacking in town and he was hitting me while i was in town the pic showed the dmg and it showed my hp while next to the AH...they told me i didnt have enough proof ... WTF it shows me laying in town almost dead how is that enough proof ??? lmao dang morons running the show it seems like lol

It's not enough proof because of lag issues some players experience. You would need a video of that as proof - not a screen shot. GM's will always give players the "benefit of the doubt" and that doesn't make them morons.