PDA

View Full Version : Selling accounts! Hahaha

just4trade
12-26-2010, 02:27 PM
Lvl 171 FB
145 FA
139 WA
144 FS
147 BL(cant remember exactly what lvl is the FS and BL but both are sure 140+)
159 WI (on a different account)

all of this for 500 bucks (only gears left are noob FA gears =P)

i know people would know who I am but who cares! i quit already and just gotta get somethin out of this sh*tty cabal game. i'll wait for you guys on blade & Soul or Cabal 2, for now i am playing vindictus. aight laterz! oh e-mail/msn me @ [email protected] (as you can see thats just an proxy email =P)

sn0wXz
12-26-2010, 02:29 PM
can probably bot those lvls for less then 10$ - 30days but yea ok coolstory.

just4trade
12-26-2010, 02:35 PM
if the botters are as good as you, yeah they can, but ur pro mang their not. LOL

so have u found the loophole on duplicating items yet?

HowToDupeV2
12-26-2010, 02:41 PM
if the botters are as good as you, yeah they can, but ur pro mang their not. LOL

so have u found the loophole on duplicating items yet?

i did, i told him about it but he wouldn't believe me =/

sn0wXz
12-26-2010, 02:50 PM
the auction house quantity value just disconnects you. the server still knows your true value, no i did not learn packet structures just to attempt to dupe an item, waste of time. im actually playing the game lols

memory editing wont dupe your item for you, the packet will still be incorrectly structured by your .exe and the server simply rejects it.

howtodupe you basically stated what people do anyway, wtf do you mean? show someone lol. people lost gear not even doing what youve described, due to rollbacks, i dont know why your suggesting anything you said had any impact on the duplication of items ingame after your thread was made, dumb ass.

your forum acct is pretty much useless...

LethalHɐart
12-26-2010, 03:10 PM
the auction house quantity value just disconnects you. the server still knows your true value, no i did not learn packet structures just to attempt to dupe an item, waste of time. im actually playing the game lols

memory editing wont dupe your item for you, the packet will still be incorrectly structured by your .exe and the server simply rejects it.

howtodupe you basically stated what people do anyway, wtf do you mean? show someone lol. people lost gear not even doing what youve described, due to rollbacks, i dont know why your suggesting anything you said had any impact on the duplication of items ingame after your thread was made, dumb ass.

your forum acct is pretty much useless...

we need to go deeper (http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/images/inception-header.jpg)

just4trade
12-26-2010, 04:46 PM
we need to go deeper (http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/images/inception-header.jpg)

lol

Mishon
12-26-2010, 09:26 PM
Wall Hack + AOE = Level 170 in less than a month for free.

nvious
12-26-2010, 10:34 PM
Wall Hack + AOE = Level 170 in less than a month for free.

lol