PDA

View Full Version : attention GM n player

coolkrizalid
04-18-2010, 08:37 PM
for those ppl who said they lose their account earlier. when u guys try to trans the acc it saids its already been transfer right? its cuz some hacker hack into ogp before n got all players account information n password but they dunno the sub pass so they cant not hack in that time. but they make new acc n transfer those account that didnt change the pass or those ppl who are late to transfer n now est got this sub pass reset stuff out so they can reset all the sub pass n get all the item. so the est is helping those hacker lol oh well its already too late to notice this . those hacker is proberly done steal all the stuff already .feel bad for all the ppl who got their acc hack i know its too late but just want u guys know wats going on lol
n how do i know all about this? i got a friend that know some hacker which is those alz seller on web site n he told me all these stuff

how u guys know y est make this sub pass thing out? cuz the hacker send to help desk said i forget my sub pass n how can i change lol
1 more thing need est to look out is if the hacker send to help desk say i forget my emal i hope est dont make that thing out or those hacker will change the emal n then reset the sub pass then i duno how many ppl got get hack :P best thing for player to defense that if est gona make a way to change the email go change ur password asap just incase lol

sry my english is bad hope u guys can understand :P

KhmerBlader
04-18-2010, 08:57 PM
I do understand your English. So that mean I don't have to waste my time waiting for the fking desk help reply or G.Ms.

coolkrizalid
04-18-2010, 08:59 PM
yea pretty much ur account it gone already nothing else est can do now

KhmerBlader
04-18-2010, 09:11 PM
Since est took over cabal, I online cabal less than 1 hour until now. This is what they replied me is time i tried before they told me.
" Please visit www.ogplanet.com and confirm your OGP account ID and PW again.
(link: https://id.ogplanet.com/account/forgot/form.og)
And then visit www.cabal.com to create new accounts and to try OGP account transfer again.
(link: http://www.cabal.com/Account/TransferAccount)
When you proceed OGP account transfer, you should select "give up" because if you select it you fail OGP account trasnsfer and create new account.

If you still have same problem with second trial, please report again.
Thank you."

Waste my time sent other ticket last week and still not get response.

YumCookies
04-18-2010, 09:48 PM
Long story short:
- If you're missing your account, here's what happened:
- Someone knew your ID and pass but not your sub pass
- When the account transfer came out they transferred your char onto their account
- Now your account is gone

KhmerBlader
04-19-2010, 10:14 AM
Long story short:
- If you're missing your account, here's what happened:
- Someone knew your ID and pass but not your sub pass
- When the account transfer came out they transferred your char onto their account
- Now your account is gone
Hello!

I'm not a noob giving out my id to anyone. I also locked everything. Alz in the bank, and gears locked with character.

Leonhart
04-19-2010, 10:24 AM
Hello!

I'm not a noob giving out my id to anyone. I also locked everything. Alz in the bank, and gears locked with character.

Yum never stated that you gave it out, only that someone somehow obtained it.

Darkgenesis
04-19-2010, 07:53 PM
i confirm this is true i witnessed it myself, the player "leo5" came on, and i know the owner and i called him and it wasnt him on there, i know Holyknight also the same thing, the person is going trhough all the 170s tat didnt transfer and hack them with the new subpass thing, there was forcium WA s.amp boot+5 of luck for sale for only 1.2bil, and it was from a tang WA called CaptNCrunch , who didnt transfer, for those ppl that didnt get transfer, yea u guys got hacked

Snow
04-19-2010, 08:57 PM
Damn, yeah I seriously feel bad for all those people losing their accounts, this was seriously an insecure way to transfer accounts.