PDA

View Full Version : Protect Your Precious CABAL Account from Phishing Sites!

[GM] DaisY
12-27-2010, 10:50 PM
Hello CABAL players,

These days, many users have been hijacked their account by connecting PHISHING WEBSITE and stolen their characters / equipment / Alz.
The fake CABAL site looks exactly like the official site of CABAL NA service, however, it is a fake one made by hackers.

Those fake sites are designed to collect the account information of CABAL players.
As soon as you log in to the fake site with your CABAL ID / PW, your account information will be taken in their hands.
Additionally, the site is configured to ask for further information, such as your character name and Sub Password to access your account.

Remember that once you log into the phishing site, your account information will be sent to the hackers, so they can access your account.

The genuine CABAL official site is www.cabal.com only.
If the domain name does not include “cabal.com”, it is NOT CABAL official site.
Any website beside above, such as:
*****.9hz.com
Cabalrewa***.com
are nothing to do with CABAL NA service at all.

The scammers are advertising that there are free items or Alz available at the phishing site like below:
http://image.cabal.com/img/forum/101224_phishingsite.jpg

And if you visit the phishing site, you will be asked to input your CABAL ID, PW and Sub-Password like below:
http://image.cabal.com/img/forum/101224_phishingsite2.jpg

Please remember, inputting CABAL sub-password is only required in CABAL client.
CABAL GMs do not ask your sub-password on the CABAL Official Website or in-game.
Once you have logged in to the phishing site, all of the information you have input will be sent to the hackers.

If you already logged into the phishing site,
Change your password IMMEDIATELY.
Set a new sub-password to protect your items and Alz from hackers.

To prevent scamming and hacking,
Do not trust any free stuff information from strangers or your friends. (After the hacker gets your friend’s account, he can pretend that he’s your friend.)
Access the CABAL official website by inputting www.cabal.com directly, not clicking any links.
Do not use any 3rd party programs such as auto bots.
Set your password with complicated combination of alphabet, number, and symbols.
NEVER tell your account information to anyone. CABAL GM would never ask for your password.
Set sub-password for your account.
Change your password and sub-password regularly.

We cannot take the responsibility for the loss caused by careless management of the account information.
So please be aware of those matters to protect your precious CABAL account from hacking risk.
Also, when you find other phishing sites or illegal websites, please report us via Help Desk.

Regards,
CABAL Support Team

XFearMyBladeX
12-27-2010, 11:02 PM
still cant believe ppl fall for those stuffs...also there was some1 (an actual player) pming ppl the same thing.theres a thread about it already.

Luly
12-28-2010, 11:07 AM
Mhm i was pmed by a scumbag like that myself , and i was like : "ook whatever " , the dude keep talking and me ignoring him.. sigh ... pple need to learn to not be so confident ...

jeckal
12-28-2010, 11:20 AM
ppl deserve 2 lose here char if they go 2 that site

Tysukiomi
12-28-2010, 03:14 PM
ppl deserve 2 lose here char if they go 2 that site

+1...if your THAT retarded to KNOW that gms WONT ask for your info
you kinda are asking for it

LɐthalHɐart
12-28-2010, 03:52 PM
come on guys it looks legit

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/legig5.jpg

lordfrex
01-06-2011, 03:46 AM
GM..pwde poh pa help..hinack po kc ni shakill ang acc q..pwde poh ba i block xa or ibalik nalng poh yung acc q kc na.iisa lng po yun eh..frexassasin poh username q...venus server poh,,..plzzz po gm pra makapglaro pa aq ulit.....iblock nyu po mga hackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...plzzzzzzzzzzzz poh GM............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wJunkie
01-11-2011, 04:10 AM
If you're gullible, we can cure you ! Send $1000 to ....

balboa1000
01-12-2011, 08:30 PM
GM..pwde poh pa help..hinack po kc ni shakill ang acc q..pwde poh ba i block xa or ibalik nalng poh yung acc q kc na.iisa lng po yun eh..frexassasin poh username q...venus server poh,,..plzzz po gm pra makapglaro pa aq ulit.....iblock nyu po mga hackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...plzzzzzzzzzzzz poh GM............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GM doesnt speak our language yow!

GMs doesnt speak Filipino language

SigfriedVeini
01-13-2011, 07:44 AM
DaisY;162368']
Do not use any 3rd party programs such as auto bots.
Regards,
CABAL Support Team

Well its obvious you havn't seen transformers. Autobots are the good guys :) DUH!!!

Skiznillett
01-19-2011, 04:10 AM
This is a great thread but I am just wondering, how do we protect our "precious" CABAL account from EST Soft?

-Skiznillett aka SpectreFS

ROFLwiz
01-19-2011, 05:58 AM
This is a great thread but I am just wondering, how do we protect our "precious" CABAL account from EST Soft?

-Skiznillett aka SpectreFS

Go play a pserver and you don't have to worry about EST...

priest
01-20-2011, 06:50 AM
GM can you please help ..my cabal set up having problem it says update file larger than full client or download full client instead? but im using this file long time and i try to uninistall and re-install nothing happends?
pleaase help me just now happensds???

tekalang
01-23-2011, 09:05 PM
I dont know. but even if i didnt gave anyone my password and subpassword, i still got hack, although ive never change my password regularly. so if happens that if i didnt open my acct for like 6months, theres a possibility it will be hacked? there should be some way to prevent this hackers form destroying good players acct. EST should think of something before most good players quit this game or else this game is DOOMED.

Valdoroth
01-24-2011, 02:15 PM
GM can you please help ..my cabal set up having problem it says update file larger than full client or download full client instead? but im using this file long time and i try to uninistall and re-install nothing happends?
pleaase help me just now happensds???
You should either refer to the Technical issues section (someone had the same problem there) or re-download the whole thing. The update is Not bigger than the client. That is probably a download client for the actual full game download that you are looking at. I think I had to do that for an update once.

dHellboyb
02-22-2011, 08:22 AM
lol, dam how stupid you have to be to give all your information xD

Snakeyes
02-22-2011, 11:05 AM
man if pple r stupid enuff 2 fall 4 dat sh.it . they should get their accounts stolen ..