PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year CABAL 2011!

Seireitei4eva
01-01-2011, 03:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpXEkfXP_1U

Good times.

"LOLOL I don't mind that you kids hate us. Do you really think that we care, seriously? Do you think you can anything about it? NOPE! Please, continue with what you're doing cause ain't nothing going to change...Haters gon Hate LOLOLOL we will continue to have fun in 2011. And if you think you can stop us than I like to see you try. DONE SON"

Tramier
01-01-2011, 04:40 AM
so how many of your members have the ring of tyrant so far?

iGotTheMagic
01-01-2011, 07:01 AM
Hehe

toca4eva1
01-01-2011, 07:09 AM
Sweet awesome vid guys!

Happy New Years! 2011 here we come.

LєthalHeart
01-01-2011, 07:16 AM
I hate Sierieiiet with every fiber of my existence. There isn't a legit member in that guild. Hell, the first 10 seconds was of an alz buying proxy. Then it's all; "let's try to rip off FiRe"

That video was

iGotTheMagic
01-01-2011, 07:37 AM
I hate Sierieiiet with every fiber of my existence. There isn't a legit member in that guild. Hell, the first 10 seconds was of an alz buying proxy. Then it's all; "let's try to rip off FiRe"

That video was
I'm sorry sir but you are living in a world of lies and rumors. You can't critize a whole guild based on one man's action, you would see if you were actually in guild that everyone works extremely hard for their gear and alz. Prove me wrong please.

PSBeardy
01-01-2011, 07:49 AM
So what they are saying Lethal, is that they have only had one alz buyer/glitcher/hacker in thier guild.....ever.......umm yeah I bought that, you?

Mishon
01-01-2011, 07:52 AM

That video was

Aww man!

Ludacris
01-01-2011, 10:06 AM
best part in that vid was me kicking pioneer's as.s :O

LєthalHeart
01-01-2011, 10:09 AM
i'm sorry sir but you are living in a world of lies and rumors. you can't critize a whole guild based on one man's action, you would see if you were actually in guild that everyone works extremely hard for their gear and alz. Prove me wrong please.

ahahahahahahahahahaahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha ahaahahahahagothahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Berserk_Fury
01-01-2011, 10:12 AM
I'm sorry sir but you are living in a world of lies and rumors. You can't critize a whole guild based on one man's action, you would see if you were actually in guild that everyone works extremely hard for their gear and alz. Prove me wrong please.

That's why you have a section on your forum dedicated on buying gear from each other with paypal, right?

LєthalHeart
01-01-2011, 10:16 AM
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/test56-1.png

That's why you have a section on your forum dedicated on buying gear from each other with paypal, right?

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/lolhuh-3.jpg

CriSai
01-01-2011, 10:34 AM
I love how most people like to hide behind forum names.

Toca, you upset me. Seriously. >.>

And this, the amount of people who will fail in a real PvP game, legitly. Game's too easy, amiright?

---I'm ready for some New Year's flame! Go, go!

LєthalHeart
01-01-2011, 10:36 AM

And this, the amount of people who will fail in a real PvP game, legitly. Game's too easy, amiright?

You can't build a fire with wet wood.

CriSai
01-01-2011, 10:40 AM
Waiting for someone to tell me, iMad.

~brb after Dredgion on Aion. xD

jeckal
01-01-2011, 10:43 AM
i saw tonka boy dancing whata disgrace it was @_@

Seireitei4eva
01-01-2011, 10:45 AM
LOLOL I don't mind that you kids hate us. Do you really think that we care, seriously? Do you think you can anything about it? NOPE! Please, continue with what you're doing cause ain't nothing going to change...Haters gon Hate LOLOLOL we will continue to have fun in 2011. And if you think you can stop us than I like to see you try. DONE SON

jeckal
01-01-2011, 10:47 AM
no1 cares about sei or cabal anymore enjoy wasting ur usd on alz like fiery does

sn0wXz
01-01-2011, 10:47 AM
few things in the works, u can stop posting threads like this if u wanna stay ingame without d/cing :D

SigfriedVeini
01-01-2011, 12:12 PM
LOLOL I don't mind that you kids hate us. Do you really think that we care, seriously? Do you think you can do anything about it? NOPE! Please, continue with what you're doing cause ain't nothing going to change...Haters gon Hate LOLOLOL we will continue to have fun in 2011. And if you think you can stop us than I like to see you try. DONE SON
fixt
geez dude you missed that part two times now, maybe now people might understand you......:o

CriSai
01-01-2011, 12:31 PM
Hey, if you're still playing Cabal for this whole year or so, then LOLOLOL. Even playing Cabal for the first quarter of 2011 is still LOLOLOL. Cabal su.cks, that's all.

Get owned in a real PvP game.

LєthalHeart
01-01-2011, 12:53 PM
Hey, if you're still playing Cabal for this whole year or so, then LOLOLOL. Even playing Cabal for the first quarter of 2011 is still LOLOLOL. Cabal su.cks, that's all.

srry c9 isn't out yet.

any mmo can be considered "real pvp"(except cabal lul) it depends on your opinion of pvp. (unless ur opinion is point and click mmo)

go meet a tourney ppl

sn0wXz
01-01-2011, 01:01 PM

lolwut? aion a real pvp game mmk, bro im still loling. I guess its matter of preference but surely its gey coming on another mmos forums to act like the game your playing is perfect..its far from that, you sound mad like some1 made you rage quit cabal from seireitei lols.

Captaintyingknots
01-01-2011, 01:02 PM
I hate Cabal just as much as the next guy and there is tons wrong with it...But i hate every other MMO even more.Patiently awaiting diablo 3 and guild wars 3

LєthalHeart
01-01-2011, 01:07 PM
and guild wars 3

hurry up and w8 then bro because GW2 has to come out first

CriSai
01-01-2011, 01:17 PM
lolwut? aion a real pvp game mmk, bro im still loling. I guess its matter of preference but surely its gey coming on another mmos forums to act like the game your playing is perfect..its far from that, you sound mad like some1 made you rage quit cabal from seireitei lols.

LOL I don't even recommend Aion, and it's not perfect, so yeah, lol? But it IS better than Cabal. I've said somewhere before I'm waiting for Tera/Guild Wars 2, we'll see.

Look up what I posted earlier too: "Waiting for someone to say, iMad." iMad for sure, that's what you want to hear. No one made me quit, btw, but I'll let you think what you want.

Really though, don't mind what I post, because iMad.

sn0wXz
01-01-2011, 01:26 PM
LOL I don't even recommend Aion, and it's not perfect, so yeah, lol? But it IS better than Cabal. I've said somewhere before I'm waiting for Tera/Guild Wars 2, we'll see.

Look up what I posted earlier too: "Waiting for someone to say, iMad." iMad for sure, that's what you want to hear. No one made me quit, btw, but I'll let you think what you want.

Really though, don't mind what I post, because iMad.

well considering you still visit the forums, you are mad. Nobody cares if your cool in aion, or if you like it, or why u quit, to be honest nobody prolly even noticed you were gone. Lol. mad is the only logical conclusion, or else youd be playing cabal not just arguing on the internet about how it fails. kekeke

CriSai
01-01-2011, 01:30 PM
It's called trolling, I thought you knew better. What's wrong about visiting my old game's forums for luls?

But yeah true, nobody cares /sadface, but do I care if nobody cares you think?

Mad is the only logical conclusion? LOL kk dude. I'm mad. There you go. Rawr >:(

sn0wXz
01-01-2011, 01:34 PM
It's called trolling, I thought you knew better. What's wrong about visiting my old game's forums for luls?

Mad is the only logical conclusion? LOL kk dude. I'm mad. There you go. Rawr >:(

bro im not even going to explain how hard you fail....you cant troll for shi.t.

go visit /b/ you might learn somethin new. srsly trend ho.

NiteFalcon
01-01-2011, 01:37 PM
happy new year everyone :<

CriSai
01-01-2011, 01:39 PM
Because you have no explanation o: Or I don't care, simple as that. I don't need to learn anything, but I guess calling me names is supposed to hurt me? :( iSad now.

lol

R3tsnom
01-01-2011, 02:08 PM
snow is good

Rastan
01-01-2011, 03:02 PM
Is that what players who drop USD on characters do on a regular basis?...make videos of mediocre accomplishments?...seriously tho,fgr hunting parties?..wtf

SigfriedVeini
01-01-2011, 03:17 PM

http://static02.mediaite.com/geekosystem/uploads/2010/11/how-to-troll-550x374.jpg

SigfriedVeini
01-01-2011, 03:19 PM
well considering you still visit the forums, you are mad. Nobody cares if your cool in aion, or if you like it, or why u quit, to be honest nobody prolly even noticed you were gone. Lol. mad is the only logical conclusion, or else youd be playing cabal not just arguing on the internet about how it fails. kekeke

sorry um who's CriSai again, srry i didn't notice.................................I was busy............................... playing cabal

CriSai
01-01-2011, 03:24 PM
So glad you joined the tea party. <3 I don't need to be known, do you?

Thanks for the so-called lesson by the way, you're so helpful and caring.

HowToDupeV2
01-01-2011, 03:25 PM
bro im not even going to explain how hard you fail....you cant troll for shi.t.

go visit /b/ you might learn somethin new. srsly trend ho.

he can't be a new if he doesn't visit /b/ hurr durr

Rastan
01-01-2011, 03:31 PM

It's easy to say everyone works hard now that everyone already has everything they want,if it's duping alz,hacking guildies for a few extra bucks or hacking ca's and dungeons then yeah,seireitei is for you.............oh wait,they don't do any of that anymore

And we should forgive them just because they said they were sorry....Hell,as long as your sorry than I guess it's all good right?...lol,give me a break

And I can criticize a whole guild,especially when the people who created it and a few members were banned for duping alz,then everyone came a runnin for free handouts,everyone in seireitei is all suspect to fraud on a daily basis

LєthalHeart
01-01-2011, 04:55 PM
he can't be a new if he doesn't visit /b/ hurr durr

new isn't a term binded to 4chan durr

new

toca4eva1
01-01-2011, 06:30 PM

Wait what? Why do I upset you?