PDA

View Full Version : Game Stops before i can even log in (freezes?)

lfalconbeta
01-01-2011, 08:28 AM
every time i log in, when in the "CABAL - the revolution of action" screen, the game well just stay there. and I don't think it's frozen, cause on the upper left the loading circle is still moving.. but i can leave it here for 10 minutes plus! and nothing well happen.
only twice have i been able to get beyond this point. one time i was able to play for a minute or two, then when i got a quest.. the game froze. the second time i was only able to make it to the character select screen when the game froze again..
I've tried re-downloading, re-installing, checking files running as administrator etc etc. and nothing well fix it :(
I am playing on windows Vista and i have AVG Anti-virus Free edition 2011 if that well help you guys.. and I really hope i can get to play, cause i want to play the game again with my friends.

Berserk_Fury
01-01-2011, 08:34 AM
Stop using vista

PSBeardy
01-01-2011, 08:51 AM
Stop using vista Seriously, hes using a freeware AV you think he is going to drop $$ on a OS upgrade???
I think he should spend $$$$ and get a custom gaming desktop built, would be far more helpful then just a OS upgrade. -.-

Berserk_Fury
01-01-2011, 10:10 AM
Seriously, hes using a freeware AV you think he is going to drop $$ on a OS upgrade???
I think he should spend $$$$ and get a custom gaming desktop built, would be far more helpful then just a OS upgrade. -.-

LOL, you're saying it like using freeware AV is a bad thing. AVG free (along with avast and avira) are better than like 95% of paid AV software. You can buy windows 7 pro for $65 if you have a student email. Otherwise there's always piracy, anything is better than using vista. Hell I would rather go back to XP than use vista.

Even going by retail price of win7, I wonder what kind of a gaming desktop you're going to build. And guess what, when you do build a gaming desktop guess what you still need? Oh yeah, the OS.

LєthalHeart
01-01-2011, 10:12 AM
LOL, you're saying it like using freeware AV is a bad thing. AVG free (along with avast and avira) are better than like 95% of paid AV software.

uhh nu uhh get norton then stupid viet cant hack u. norton top shelf ok?

Berserk_Fury
01-01-2011, 10:13 AM

It's called symantec now.

fairempress
01-02-2011, 01:53 PM
ifalconbeta

STOP using avg free edition 2011 uninstall it and then play it WILL work that AV gave a lot of people trouble

ZEPR0
01-02-2011, 02:36 PM

Agreed,
btw no need to buy AV
yall could get it from yur internet providers
there giving it free,.,

xfinity=norton
att= Mcafee