PDA

View Full Version : Site login and game message

Zheme
01-02-2011, 01:52 PM
1 - ok for some reason i can't log in with my account to the cabal site. I made another account to test it out and it doesn't work. I open up cabal and it works.....what can possible be wrong that it works on the game but not the site, was the site malfunctioning? i'll try sending myself another password but main account(Zheme) and testing account(Zheme2) both failed at logging into the site.

2 - I opened up cabal right before writing this post and it said sometimes about the anti cheat security and said i should restart my pc or game. Whats up with that??
thks :)

edit - send my self a new password and it did not work? anyone else experiencing this problem?

SilverIceForum
01-02-2011, 03:00 PM
Primary page for some reason is messed up with the login script. Try logging in from a secondary page like clicking item shop or help desk, those 2 always work for me to get logged in on the main site. hth

Zheme
01-02-2011, 05:05 PM
nope didn't work but thanks 4 reply? anyone else know anything or other suggestions? this way i can actually get my password. Forum has no problem.
i don't think it has to do with browser because i tried google chrome and firefox.(also have IE and safari but did not try with those) sometimes chrome does not support stuff. it's fast but not fully developed

sn0wXz
01-02-2011, 06:27 PM
well judging by the combination of not being able to log into website, and gameguard failing to initialize, i would think anti virus, or windows settings? Have you tried closing any anti virus programs that you have running?

avbhat
01-03-2011, 02:45 AM
deactivate Ur Antivirus and turn off firewall(if u have one)........run a history cleaner like CCleaner and see what happens

Zheme
01-04-2011, 02:09 PM
i actually have no anti virus right now. Got rid of avira so i can get 2011 version of some new antivirus.