PDA

View Full Version : Do GM's care about cyber bullying and racism that goes on in game??

Snakeyes
01-03-2011, 11:47 AM
there r pple who make racist remarks towards various pple. and cyber bully kids into maken them wanna kill themselves .. do GM's do anything about these issues i got a lot of screenshots of pple being racist.... if pple make these comments and i send the screenshots to helpdesk would they get banned???

ACE
01-03-2011, 11:48 AM
no

turtle1337
01-03-2011, 11:50 AM
try it...

Berserk_Fury
01-03-2011, 11:51 AM
Nope, welcome to the internet.

Mrshoveit
01-03-2011, 11:54 AM
i would file criminal charges against pple that cyber bullied cus its illegal and becoming nontolerable in the justice system..

Mishon
01-03-2011, 11:59 AM
If your affected by what people say on the internet, you need a slap.

sn0wXz
01-03-2011, 12:03 PM
Infact yes they do, its in TOS about language/explicit comments. I can prove this is enforced, as i reported this annoying reeku aka dorex aka prollyonsomethingwhite
for ranting in ch 13, after gms reviewed ticket n "probably watched his in game chat, or chatlogs" he was banned the next day, crying in ch 13, eventually he got the point. The main infraction you can get is the chat filter bypass, if they are using characters to bypass a filter in shout, especially racial, sexual ect. the player can be reported... Is the reason why daisy was ingame saying "dont say the P word"....because its part of what he was reported for and temp banned.

he gets the point now, he has to chill or risk perm ban.

advice, screenshot it with /time command so u can see date ect, and submit to help desk under abusing user report, include link to screenshot. include players name, infraction i.e. explicit language ect, and evidence to support that claim.

Mishon
01-03-2011, 12:15 PM
Infact yes they do, its in TOS about language/explicit comments. I can prove this is enforced, as i reported this annoying reeku aka dorex aka prollyonsomethingwhite
for ranting in ch 13, after gms reviewed ticket n "probably watched his in game chat, or chatlogs" he was banned the next day, crying in ch 13, eventually he got the point. The main infraction you can get is the chat filter bypass, if they are using characters to bypass a filter in shout, especially racial, sexual ect. the player can be reported... Is the reason why daisy was ingame saying "dont say the P word"....because its part of what he was reported for and temp banned.

he gets the point now, he has to chill or risk perm ban.

advice, screenshot it with /time command so u can see date ect, and submit to help desk under abusing user report, include link to screenshot. include players name, infraction i.e. explicit language ect, and evidence to support that claim.

I see why your the best hacker here meng, you know your stuff.

sn0wXz
01-03-2011, 12:24 PM
I see why your the best hacker here meng, you know your stuff.

best hacker? the information to gameguard for a patch on the bypass came from me. Bots will still be doing their thing, but gameguard will patch virtual drive bypasses soon, if they care at all about the information est has forwarded them, or the integrity of their product and its effectiveness. only time will tell if they actually take steps to prevent this exploit, you have to get the ball rolling somewheres or else the issue will never be addressed.

lets put this in context:

you are in 3 am war and tired, getn ready for a quick nw before bed, and u get the following pm

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/9482/ohnoesqq.png

What do? :confused:

Mishon
01-03-2011, 12:26 PM
ROFL! I'm in tears.

ACE
01-03-2011, 12:33 PM
best hacker? The information to gameguard for a patch on the bypass came from me. Bots will still be doing their thing, but gameguard will patch virtual drive bypasses soon, if they care at all about the information est has forwarded them, or the integrity of their product and its effectiveness. Only time will tell if they actually take steps to prevent this exploit, you have to get the ball rolling somewheres or else the issue will never be addressed.

Lets put this in context:

You are in 3 am war and tired, getn ready for a quick nw before bed, and u get the following pm

what do? :confused:lawl......

sn0wXz
01-03-2011, 12:48 PM
its not funny :mad:

it was either leave the dark side or be slain by the ban hammer +15 attack over 9000

SigfriedVeini
01-03-2011, 03:56 PM
oh wow this is the first time I've seen cabal forums actually talk about a serious topic. Nice, didn't see that coming. I guess everyone wants something new for the new year

Vontar
01-03-2011, 06:09 PM
wait, were u actually hacking during that war? lol :P

Hollowichigo
01-03-2011, 06:13 PM
There is GM? im suprised

XFearMyBladeX
01-03-2011, 06:17 PM
best hacker? the information to gameguard for a patch on the bypass came from me. Bots will still be doing their thing, but gameguard will patch virtual drive bypasses soon, if they care at all about the information est has forwarded them, or the integrity of their product and its effectiveness. only time will tell if they actually take steps to prevent this exploit, you have to get the ball rolling somewheres or else the issue will never be addressed.

lets put this in context:

you are in 3 am war and tired, getn ready for a quick nw before bed, and u get the following pm

What do? :confused:

o.o LMAO!! HAHAHAHA JUST GONNA SAY "EPIC" LOOOL

Tysukiomi
01-03-2011, 06:18 PM
Fear u noob, quit pretending to be afk and go ic2 nowz

XFearMyBladeX
01-03-2011, 06:19 PM
x.x i am at my friends pc,fixing some stuffs lol

XFearMyBladeX
01-03-2011, 06:20 PM
x.x i am at my friends pc,fixing some stuffs lol

o.o btw:WHOS THE STALKER NOW FOOO lol

Tysukiomi
01-03-2011, 06:20 PM
o.o btw:WHOS THE STALKER NOW FOOO lol

Z_Z u started it

XFearMyBladeX
01-03-2011, 06:22 PM
Z_Z u started it

15 mins and i am done

Tysukiomi
01-03-2011, 06:22 PM
15 mins and i am done

k me an abi gonna kill a rota then z.z

jeckal
01-03-2011, 06:26 PM
there r pple who make racist remarks towards various pple. and cyber bully kids into maken them wanna kill themselves .. do GM's do anything about these issues i got a lot of screenshots of pple being racist.... if pple make these comments and i send the screenshots to helpdesk would they get banned???

you sir are a get

Mrshoveit
01-04-2011, 07:00 AM
i guess it takes one to know one

SigfriedVeini
01-04-2011, 08:33 AM
you sir are a get

you post as if people actually pay attention to your post/care about it. troll somewhere else plzz

PSBeardy
01-04-2011, 12:54 PM
you sir are a get

I would like to know when calling someone get was the worst thing you could call them, you sir do you lack imagination or intellect or is it both. I would assume you were molested by a favorite uncle or priest, this would maybe cause the kind of trauma to ones psyche that would make being a get the worst thing you could think of. So what is it, are you too stupid to come up with something better then get, or were you molested ?

XxHaterzSayWhatxX
01-04-2011, 01:14 PM
you sir are a get

Hmm......seems like ur the got.....Just cuz u didnt include boobies n ur post !! go play with urself now plz...!!!