PDA

View Full Version : Is it true that mercenaries

Pakamon
01-04-2011, 09:09 AM
increase the HP regeneration of bosses?

Tramier
01-04-2011, 10:01 AM
im not sure if it does or not, but if you watch the HP bar on bosses, it sure does seem like it

Mat
01-04-2011, 10:03 AM
its a bug, it goes up sometimes but quickly drops..its only visual

ForumHavoc
01-04-2011, 10:15 AM
Yeah, it's a visual bug. Random info, if you are looking for a certain item drop for like a dungeon quest and a merc gets the last hit on a boss or mob the item won't drop so be careful.

Deathlymonkey
01-04-2011, 10:33 AM
Guildies actually calculated the time difference between an ic2 run with mercenaries and without...with the mercenaries took 5-10 more minutes in average.

Izumiia
01-04-2011, 12:14 PM
Guildies actually calculated the time difference between an ic2 run with mercenaries and without...with the mercenaries took 5-10 more minutes in average.

blame it on yo crits :>

Malki
01-04-2011, 01:56 PM
It's a visual glitch. I have 2 ic1 bosses that die EXACTLY at the same time my extended BM runs out with a Merc summoned. Without a Merc, it takes 10 more hits to kill the boss. When you see the mobs HP jump watch the next hit and you'll see the hp drops to where it should be. It's just a visual glitch so go ahead and summon the Kraken.

Divinehonor
01-04-2011, 03:06 PM
Bosses do have natural regen too so if you just I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, it wont make a difference. Moar dps

Berserk_Fury
01-04-2011, 03:17 PM
I noticed that whenever a merc hits your target, their hp jumps to the point it is supposed to be at. So for example if I cast a long skill like assassinate, and a merc hits my target right after, the target's hp will account for the total damage of my assassinate rather than gradually going down with every hit of the skill.

PSBeardy
01-04-2011, 07:34 PM
I noticed that whenever a merc hits your target, their hp jumps to the point it is supposed to be at. So for example if I cast a long skill like assassinate, and a merc hits my target right after, the target's hp will account for the total damage of my assassinate rather than gradually going down with every hit of the skill.

I get same glitch in PVP.....very odd as their HP seems to jump around alot......

Divinehonor
01-04-2011, 07:50 PM
Overloaded crappy servers, this is my conclusion. But hasnt that always been the story for cabal NA?