PDA

View Full Version : Tyrant's Ring

Ludacris
01-04-2011, 07:16 PM
That makes 2 in ApocaIypse ^_^

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/brolicfc/CabalVer185-110104-2007-0000.jpg

Mishon
01-04-2011, 08:08 PM
Sweet, it replaces a cr2 :)

Divinehonor
01-04-2011, 08:11 PM
Id have to say that is prob the only ring i would ever replace my rof10s with and keep.

DannyLaRusso
01-04-2011, 08:15 PM
cough 3 rings cough

http://i56.tinypic.com/im576a.jpg

Divinehonor
01-04-2011, 08:16 PM
So you get one for killing leth tyrant? Just asking cause if so I'm sure alot of people has pooped all over your 3 a long time ago o.o

DannyLaRusso
01-04-2011, 08:20 PM
its not like u get one everytime

Divinehonor
01-04-2011, 08:27 PM
Ok that was what i was wondering ^

MasterChaosX
01-04-2011, 09:05 PM
is this Venus?
i swear i saw you in Seireitei
never heard of Apocalypse

PSBeardy
01-04-2011, 09:08 PM
I believe it is Venus I do not recognize any of them.

Ludacris
01-04-2011, 09:18 PM
i was in sei when i war in merc for a while. and yeah rings dont drop all the time although we got 2 rings in back to back FT's =]

kazamize
01-04-2011, 09:34 PM
lol nice ring

Berserk_Fury
01-05-2011, 06:52 AM
cough 3 rings cough

I like how you don't even have a mergaheph ring on there.

ColdFire
01-05-2011, 06:59 AM
cough 3 rings cough

cough wasted ring on a pos blader cough

Mat
01-05-2011, 07:19 AM
grats guys :D

Berserk_Fury
01-05-2011, 08:32 AM
why the phuck you always gotta pick on peoples gear bro? your shts not even good sit down and s.tfu dont being so jealous all the time jesus

Why do you have to rage all the time? I'm not even picking on his gear, if I did, I'd be pointing out his boots/gloves/sig blade. I just thought that it was funny that he got a ring from FT2 yet he doesn't have one from EOD yet...

Mat
01-05-2011, 08:37 AM
Why do you have to rage all the time? I'm not even picking on his gear, if I did, I'd be pointing out his boots/gloves/sig blade. I just thought that it was funny that he got a ring from FT2 yet he doesn't have one from EOD yet...

lol hes one of the backup noobs all they do is rage.

some people have run that dungeon 200+ times and havent gotten it u know. bumba doesnt have his merg ring yet, so he rocks 2 rol2's you gonna go flame him for that?

Ludacris
01-05-2011, 10:03 AM
I like how you don't even have a mergaheph ring on there.

i like how u dont even got a tyrant ring on you.

ForumHavoc
01-05-2011, 10:07 AM
I hate to be the loser to point this out but he has three rol1's in his inv and two rol2 equipt. >_______________________>

SOME MUST BE FROM SOCKS >:[

SemiAutoMatic
01-05-2011, 11:37 AM
Wow. Nice guys! Did you figure out if you can wear more then 1?

Ludacris
01-05-2011, 12:05 PM
pretty sure u cant.

LethalHǝart
01-05-2011, 12:18 PM
why the fk are you a girl?

Lute
01-05-2011, 12:24 PM
lol hes one of the backup noobs all they do is rage.

some people have run that dungeon 200+ times and havent gotten it u know. bumba doesnt have his merg ring yet, so he rocks 2 rol2's you gonna go flame him for that?

I don't really think he's flaming him for it...just pointing it out.

Lol @ talking to fps about # of runs to get merg ring

Mat
01-05-2011, 12:25 PM
I don't really think he's flaming him for it...just pointing it out.

Lol @ talking to fps about # of runs to get merg ring

im sure the guy didnt appreciate the comment, who cares if that isnt how fury meant it, it still came out the wrong way im sure he knew it as well

Lute
01-05-2011, 12:34 PM
im sure the guy didnt appreciate the comment, who cares if that isnt how fury meant it, it still came out the wrong way im sure he knew it as well

I'm sure people could say the same about 99% of the posts you make on forums where nobody appreciates your comments

Chris7
01-05-2011, 12:54 PM
I'm sure people could say the same about 99% of the posts you make on forums where nobody appreciates your comments

nobody appreciates your existence.

LethalHǝart
01-05-2011, 01:00 PM
nobody appreciates your existence.

Speak for yourself.

Mat
01-05-2011, 01:04 PM

at least i actually mean what i say and try not to turn it into something else, my posts are flames and i dont pretend theyre something other than that.

"lol whats wrong with ur stats lute? whys everything so low" <-from someone whos scared to say you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ directly

"lol wow lute ur wiz is I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in garb" <-is something i would say to you, but i wont k?

Lute
01-05-2011, 01:09 PM
at least i actually mean what i say and try not to turn it into something else, my posts are flames and i dont pretend theyre something other than that.

"lol whats wrong with ur stats lute? whys everything so low" <-from someone whos scared to say you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ directly

"lol wow lute ur wiz is I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in garb" <-is something i would say to you, but i wont k?

You act like I think my stats are good. QQ you are so horribly mean what am I going to do you beat me at the internet.

I just agree with fps that its funny he has a tyrant ring and no merg ring, not that its some horrible insult that he doesn't have it. And I find it funny you talk to fps about people running 200+ runs for the ring when he got the 500 run title shortly after finally getting the ring himself.

Mat
01-05-2011, 01:11 PM
You act like I think my stats are good. QQ you are so horribly mean what am I going to do you beat me at the internet.

I just agree with fps that its funny he has a tyrant ring and no merg ring, not that its some horrible insult that he doesn't have it. And I find it funny you talk to fps about people running 200+ runs for the ring when he got the 500 run title shortly after finally getting the ring himself.

so wouldnt it be safe to say he should know that it may require an extremely large amount of work to obtain the merg ring?

der? some people DO play cabal and dungeon without their merg ring you know, its not like people dont get on cabal b/c they don't have a merg ring

LethalHǝart
01-05-2011, 01:14 PM
500 run title

ahahahahaahahahahahahah fps i know u jelly i used to get that ring in 1 run
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/079/067/original/u_jelly.jpg?1287891122

some people DO play cabal and dungeon

yeah lol and then there's those gots who just buy alz.
i'll leave it to you to figure out if i'm implying something or not

Chris7
01-05-2011, 01:15 PM
can someone find the post where lethal went bm2 aura crazy threatened everyone with his swift fists and marine upgrade core?

was soo funny.

LethalHǝart
01-05-2011, 01:18 PM
can someone find the post where lethal went bm2 aura crazy threatened everyone with his swift fists and marine upgrade core?

was soo funny.

lol hold on

k here it is:

"You think your funny? Real funny gots. you think this is a joke?

yea making fun of me is so funny, so funny i forgot to laugh. I'm tired of getting dogged on by you gots all the time whenever i respond to anything or any thread. If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so i can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. yea you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. Don't want anymore problems?....didn't think so gots. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is.? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you mother ers. I won't even post a picture of how buff I am, it will just scare you little es. I am 100$ serious."

Lute
01-05-2011, 01:20 PM
so wouldnt it be safe to say he should know that it may require an extremely large amount of work to obtain the merg ring?

der? some people DO play cabal and dungeon without their merg ring you know, its not like people dont get on cabal b/c they don't have a merg ring

Which is exactly why I'd say he isn't mean to be insulting his gear and is saying its more "funny" as in strange or whatever not laughing at him, if anything laughing at the fail drop rates in this game.

Chris7
01-05-2011, 01:21 PM
yes the pasta. pardon my fail quotes.

LethalHǝart
01-05-2011, 01:26 PM
yes the pasta. pardon my fail quotes.

You think you're ing funny, don't you? Don't answer that, wad, I was being rhetorical. don't start with me i'll your .

pic related , it's me.

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/xbuff.jpg

Chris7
01-05-2011, 01:27 PM
dang another quote fail..

anyway lethal u da crazy. with ur swift fists and angry paragraph

ChuckNorris
01-05-2011, 01:33 PM
what a fa.g, you trolled the forums like a lil kid, and now post a random picture and trying to act hard body, you aint doing sh.it, sit your ass down nigg.a

Chris7
01-05-2011, 01:36 PM
lol whysodeformed

LethalHǝart
01-05-2011, 01:41 PM
what a fa.g, you trolled the forums like a lil kid, and now post a random picture and trying to act hard body, you aint doing sh.it, sit your ass down nigg.a

News getting trolled by copypasta is always good for a luagh or two.

ibez_trogdor
01-05-2011, 01:43 PM
Dude is this your dad?

http://www.silverscreenclassics.com/images/video/03377001.jpg

Ludacris
01-05-2011, 01:43 PM
are those nuts hanging off ur chin? or is that really ur chin, holy crap.

LethalHǝart
01-05-2011, 02:02 PM
everyone's getting trolled by copya pasta lul

ahahahah gots

Chris7
01-05-2011, 02:05 PM
I like mercury we should all move there cause venus is trash.

LSW
01-05-2011, 02:16 PM
Congrats on the ring :D

yomo
01-05-2011, 02:17 PM
grats brocoli

+1 for my man darkkd

Ludacris
01-05-2011, 03:20 PM
everyone's getting trolled by copya pasta lul

ahahahah gots

you're chintastic!

jimbo
01-05-2011, 04:57 PM
is this Venus?
i swear i saw you in Seireitei
never heard of Apocalypse

that Brolic not Br0lic

Ludacris
01-05-2011, 05:59 PM
that Brolic not Br0lic

im that same guy O.O

LethalHǝart
01-05-2011, 06:06 PM
that Brolic not Br0lic

1 of them is me

Hottsause
01-05-2011, 07:38 PM
chintastic !

RekeesEnivid
01-05-2011, 07:44 PM
Gratz on ring mexifry~!

Ludacris
01-05-2011, 07:45 PM
gracias men.

DannyLaRusso
01-05-2011, 08:21 PM
WOW, hahaha this thread is funny.

uh, yes i thought it was funny that i had a tyrant ring and not a merg ring too haha. I didnt take any offense to anyone saying anything cuz i know im not some epic blader, even if i was i still wouldnt really care. its a game and im just havin fun. I did get a merg ring though 40 minutes after my tyrant ring haha. I just hate eod1.

I think its an accomplishment that i can run ft2 and not die after the char has only been played under 2 months of time. I made it a while back and played for 1 month quit for a few months and have been back like 3 weeks. I know im not at the level of a lot of ppl on cabal but im havin fun. I am proud i got to here in under 2 months time with some heavy farmin and a bit of help from a very amazing guild who accepted me into it.

Apoc for the win

Ludacris
01-05-2011, 08:23 PM
Preach ma brotha preach!

btw... SS OR IT didnt happen. ke

WOW, hahaha this thread is funny.

uh, yes i thought it was funny that i had a tyrant ring and not a merg ring too haha. I didnt take any offense to anyone saying anything cuz i know im not some epic blader, even if i was i still wouldnt really care. its a game and im just havin fun. I did get a merg ring though 40 minutes after my tyrant ring haha. I just hate eod1.

I think its an accomplishment that i can run ft2 and not die after the char has only been played under 2 months of time. I made it a while back and played for 1 month quit for a few months and have been back like 3 weeks. I know im not at the level of a lot of ppl on cabal but im havin fun. I am proud i got to here in under 2 months time with some heavy farmin and a bit of help from a very amazing guild who accepted me into it.

Apoc for the win

j/k XD

DannyLaRusso
01-05-2011, 08:25 PM
haha. you know its maint time when trolly brolly comes out ;)

I cant blame them if they do flame u super, you just said u loved another dude 0.0 haha

Ludacris
01-05-2011, 08:29 PM
lol

RekeesEnivid
01-05-2011, 08:30 PM
haha. you know its maint time when trolly brolly comes out ;)

I cant blame them if they do flame u super, you just said u loved another dude 0.0 haha

lol good point xD

Ludacris
01-05-2011, 08:33 PM
pffft i dun troll nigs.

Drew
01-05-2011, 08:35 PM
congratulations...is apocalypse the pseudo-guild of Tang now? seems like it. Good job nonetheless.

DannyLaRusso
01-05-2011, 08:36 PM
tone down your stats, youre makin me feel bad xD

Ludacris
01-05-2011, 08:38 PM
tone down your stats, youre makin me feel bad xD

>:[

congratulations...is apocalypse the pseudo-guild of Tang now? seems like it. Good job nonetheless.

what? o.O

ForceRa1
01-05-2011, 08:44 PM
The merg ring droped for him later that day.
But... seaming my luck ima end up with tyrant before i end up with merg -.-

Drew
01-05-2011, 09:10 PM
801 def, oh boy, in forciumset? or costume^^

Isplita alone will eat you up alive before u do considerable damage

Ludacris
01-05-2011, 09:13 PM
not really, when u got a FA like ash on ur side, u can never die.

Vontar
01-05-2011, 09:15 PM
You think you're ing funny, don't you? Don't answer that, wad, I was being rhetorical. don't start with me i'll your .

pic related , it's me.

Ahhahaha, you mad?
:P

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/xbuff.jpg

Ahahaha you mad?

Chris7
01-05-2011, 09:30 PM
hehe we love you too danny but watch out i might get flamed for saying "love" lmao...idk why every topic becomes a flame war on these forums...kinda retarded, just a bunch of people who have nothing to show in real life so they gotta make themsevles look cool on a game but...watch out darrk might say im pulling the "no life card" he scares me so much...

funny how you mention me. garbage wizard has an insecurity.

RekeesEnivid
01-05-2011, 09:57 PM
801 def, oh boy, in forciumset? or costume^^

Isplita alone will eat you up alive before u do considerable damage
this nig hopping to ispita which is like 4th boss lmfao. Adriadney will eat ra and spit him out. pffft the beginning mobs xD -

not really, when u got a FA like ash on ur side, u can never die.

what? nig ash let me die like 4 times

Vontar
01-05-2011, 09:59 PM
this nig hopping to ispita which is like 4th boss lmfao. Adriadney will eat ra and spit him out. Pffft the beginning mobs xd -

what? Nig ash let me die like 4 times, but that's because i don't have 1k def ahahaha
fixt son

RekeesEnivid
01-05-2011, 10:25 PM
fixt son

lol at your changing my post to 1k def - I never even went on my BL, was playing a WA. and fyi only time I think def would matter in FT2 is if you got 2k =/ lmao. so be it 915 or 1015 def - u get fked by the bosses. you ever even been in there? o.o

Chris7
01-05-2011, 10:29 PM
why wouldnt i mention you? if i wouldnt have you still woulda said something lol. and yes im so insecure teach me how to play all mighty one.

sorry I wouldn't waste my time with someone that's been playing as long as you have and still doesn't know how to control their character.

RekeesEnivid
01-05-2011, 10:30 PM
na divine you just I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and died alot (after saying you wouldnt die) hehehe ash is the best fa ive ever ran a dungeon with i only have 76x def and live in ft2 with no problem with her (i wouldnt run it without her)

nig I'm not used to lame ass def rate on Wa okay? I play a BL I'm accustomed to seeing an occasional miss -.- hardy har. start doing FT2 no FA :) ask Brolic how we did it in tang xD

Chris7
01-05-2011, 10:50 PM
lol I never said anything about gear. and you obviously don't know how to do anything with that terribly built wiz.
the only thing you're any good for is sp and si.

horrible wiz please impress me.

tomaboy
01-05-2011, 10:55 PM
lol cant control my character? hmmm i may not have nearly as good gear as you but one thing i can say is i DO know how to use my char. and divine brolic has said something about that i think it goes like this "tang dont like to run ft2 without an fa" guess thats why you got tigergirl hmmm

You know Super...I've never had a problem with you or Apoc. But don't start acting all high and mighty just because you can beat FT2 now...don't forget who was the very first guild to do so. Yes it's true Tang might be in a bit of a slump right now but we are working on fixing that. Every guild will go through active and inactive times.

P.S. We've ran FT2 without FA many times, even done Nola without one. Just makes the dungeon a lot easier with one. Oh and grats Mexifry on your ring. :)

BamOwnage
01-05-2011, 10:58 PM
You know Super...I've never had a problem with you or Apoc. But don't start acting all high and mighty just because you can beat FT2 now...don't forget who was the very first guild to do so.

P.S. We've ran FT2 without FA many times, even done Nola without one. Just makes the dungeon a lot easier with one. Oh and grats Mexifry on your ring. :)

Yeah go tell him toma! btw you are missing 3 cdi haha

Chris7
01-05-2011, 11:00 PM
lol look how upset this kid is. no h0mo I can see that you love me but you're still a trash ass wizard who will never be good.

umadddd

tomaboy
01-05-2011, 11:01 PM
Yeah go tell him toma! btw you are missing 3 cdi haha

Sure quote before I added on yawn ~.~

I'll have another 4% once I max my CD rune...give me a few months since I hate grinding so much.

tomaboy
01-05-2011, 11:27 PM
i know toma..but your gonna tell me you like running ft2 without an fa? o.o and i have no problem with you or the guild just the people who are so I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y in it thats its embarassing...and darrk you should know by now lol i dont get made over games and i know im no where near the best wiz nor do i pretend like i am lol my gear just dont compare but i do know how to use my character...cmon now been playing longer then you darrk if i I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed that bad i wouldnt play. and im not being I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y cause i beat ft2 im just trolling darrk cause its funny. and you know its about time tang starts to die youve had a monopoly on cabal since beta lol.

Yes actually it puts a little bit of a challenge back in the dungeon. Only part that su.cks without FA is Tyrant lol. Hell Tyrant su.cks even with an FA stupid thing hits 3k+. ~.~ And like I said, every guild goes through active and inactive time frames. Tang is now and has in the past and each time it has came back and this time won't be any different.

RekeesEnivid
01-05-2011, 11:51 PM
lol cant control my character? hmmm i may not have nearly as good gear as you but one thing i can say is i DO know how to use my char. and divine brolic has said something about that i think it goes like this "tang dont like to run ft2 without an fa" guess thats why you got tigergirl hmmm

well duh. would you prefer do it without Ash? o.o or can you do it without Ash? he said we don't like to. not we can't o.o

anyways this thread was to congratulate mexifry :). /endflame plz

Unsanctified
01-06-2011, 12:00 AM
Dont worry the all mighty player is back

(that shets in caps -.-..)

Chris7
01-06-2011, 12:35 AM
I know for a fact you get pertyyy mad over a game.
and the amount of time you've been playing compared to me makes it even more depressing knowing how bad you are..

I play my little alt wiz with more skill than you play your main :|

Chris7
01-06-2011, 01:03 AM
I know for a fact you get pertyyy mad over a game.
and the amount of time you've been playing compared to me makes it even more depressing knowing how bad you are..

I play my little alt wiz with more skill than you play your main :|

^^^

Xiju
01-06-2011, 01:20 AM
Can I join tang I'm a lvl 122 Venus bl :)
I can use intui and ninja loot stuff in ft2 for you guys

BamOwnage
01-06-2011, 01:27 AM
soz ftb2f is a 125 dungeon haha

iGotTheMagic
01-07-2011, 11:40 PM
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk131/iinnsaneshane/CabalVer187-110107-2329-0000.jpg
^_^

ibez_trogdor
01-08-2011, 12:10 AM
inb4seiretei hackandglitchabuser.

jeckal
01-08-2011, 12:43 AM
nice phery lulz

catastrophe
01-08-2011, 08:19 AM
Dont worry the all mighty player is back

(that shets in caps -.-..)

LOL its been to long mike cant make a come back just give it up

iGotTheMagic
01-08-2011, 09:23 AM
inb4seiretei hackandglitchabuser.

Really? I didn't think running the dungeon was considered hacking and glitching :). Not my fault you are not able to run Ft B2F and successfully complete it :D.

ibez_trogdor
01-08-2011, 10:59 AM
Really? I didn't think running the dungeon was considered hacking and glitching :). Not my fault you are not able to run Ft B2F and successfully complete it :D.

Pretty sure I've done it a year ago on my BL. :/

Jelly?

NebulaQueen
01-08-2011, 11:04 AM
im looking for a party can clear FT b2f (for the quest tyrant's ring :)) im FB 177
can i join some party ?

Mat
01-08-2011, 12:02 PM
lmao. you so funny how many times i wonder has the same thing been said on these forums? say something thats true for once brah. Like how much tang I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ to get all the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ you got. you dont even know my build anymore. funny though we used to be friends, guess thats what happens when you get to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y with yourself..start thinking your better then everyone. tell me darrk do your friends in rl know you sit on a computer and flame a forum all day? or do you have no friends...hmm ether way your a loser.

is it just me or does superballs have a bigger ego than fiery after getting a pc dmg sig orb? you've got about 25B in gear to go before you trash talk darrkd lol

Chris7
01-08-2011, 12:49 PM
Pretty sure I've done it a year ago on my BL. :/

Jelly?

doubt a party with a link as weak as your blader would get very far in ft2 a year ago. sorry

you know you're good when its safe to say a full party of clones of yourself would wreck ft2. keep jelly

Chris7
01-08-2011, 12:50 PM
is it just me or does superballs have a bigger ego than fiery after getting a pc dmg sig orb? you've got about 25B in gear to go before you trash talk darrkd lol

im not sure who lacks more skill.. superballs or fiery. discuss!

jeckal
01-08-2011, 03:40 PM
i vote fiery

maibaza
01-08-2011, 04:11 PM
fiery

atleast supernuts has skills in bed

ibez_trogdor
01-08-2011, 04:16 PM
doubt a party with a link as weak as your blader would get very far in ft2 a year ago. sorry

you know you're good when its safe to say a full party of clones of yourself would wreck ft2. keep jelly

I'm pretty sure Faith completed the dungeon along with Tang and Critical back then.

You like to trash talk me as much as you want huh? I never said my chars are good anyways. Beef for no reason hoorayyy.

TitusTyrannus
01-08-2011, 07:07 PM

cept... youd need SP

maibaza
01-08-2011, 07:12 PM
because fury pots don't exist rite?

TitusTyrannus
01-08-2011, 07:21 PM
pssht. who uses fury pots. especially in a 7 person party.

maibaza
01-08-2011, 07:34 PM
a non wiz "full party of clones of yourself"

derp.

iGotTheMagic
01-09-2011, 01:28 AM
pssht. who uses fury pots. especially in a 7 person party.

You try going into Ft2 with a party full of your guild (Ascension) and tell me you won't need to use ANY fury potions to beat Leth. Kthnx.

sn0wXz
01-09-2011, 07:40 AM
You try going into Ft2 with a party full of your guild (Ascension) and tell me you won't need to use ANY fury potions to beat Leth. Kthnx.

except they missing dh, beliel, thev, rehaniko ect ect ect ect lol

25b? k lemme go grab my credit card.

25b non glitched alz, hard worked for; he wants umad.

Mat
01-09-2011, 10:12 AM
i dont need anything to troll anyone lol, and i was wondering were you were hiding burger boy.

cuz u dont have anything, is ur orb even extended or past +8?? lol hiding? feel free to drop by ch8 bi so i can 2 shot u with tera-fire lance and embarass you

TitusTyrannus
01-09-2011, 10:23 AM

Well, considering last time we went I was 163 and now Im 168 and we have a bunch of 180s, I think it wouldnt be too bad. Last time Iw as there we were one boss away from Leth. And that was when they were teaching 4 of us how to do the dungeon. and anyways, Hey goldilocks. long time no see.

Chris7
01-10-2011, 09:24 AM
why dont you level up once, grow some balls, and shut us all up in the 180 tier?

oh wait you can't even take bringer in the garbage tier u silly 169 scrub =)

jeckal
01-10-2011, 12:01 PM
he looks like a rapist lmao

Chris
01-25-2011, 03:26 AM
why dont you level up once, grow some balls, and shut us all up in the 180 tier?

oh wait you can't even take bringer in the garbage tier u silly 169 scrub =)

apoc TS plawkz :D

Ludacris
01-25-2011, 12:31 PM
5 Star thread for the win! go guys keep posting ur tyrant rings! >:O

iGotTheMagic
01-25-2011, 01:02 PM
lol there's no point when almost all of EvoIution in merc has their ring already...

darkness_abyss
01-25-2011, 03:39 PM
evolution is a global guild right? lol and puresoul beats u all he soloed tyrant and got his ring by himself

RekeesEnivid
01-26-2011, 04:43 AM
evolution is a global guild right? lol and puresoul beats u all he soloed tyrant and got his ring by himself

lol. truethat xD

SigfriedVeini
01-26-2011, 04:50 AM
evolution is a global guild right? Lol and puresoul beats u all he soloed tyrant and got his ring by himself

lol!!!