PDA

View Full Version : Leveling skills

Zheme
01-05-2011, 02:13 PM
I used to play like 2 years ago and i remember having skills at like level 9 or 12.(when u add skill points). guides i checked kinda triggered that memory. But since i don't remember that much, why is it kept at 9 or 12? and why are some skills not and how do you know which to put to 9, 12 or 18 or 20? I usually see those number on guides. I remember it being for cool down but is that really why people don't max skills? and how do i know which skills to get, if i was to not check the guide.
thanks

LSW
01-05-2011, 02:15 PM
Yes, It is for cooldown, usually to fit into a combo to work properly (ie.Stunlock). Depends on which class you are for what skills to get, you never specified it in your post.

Zheme
01-05-2011, 02:21 PM
oh sorry, im a force archer and i played on a private server as well and got to like 150 so had some experience but it was some time ago so i remember stuff but not 2 good.
and here is the archer guide i am using. http://forums.e-games.com.ph/index.php?showtopic=279

and btw why do people prefer lances/cannon(which is better out of them?) as part of their final attack skills. are they that good?

LSW
01-05-2011, 02:28 PM
Lances are typically for dps (damage per second), while cannons can normally used out of combo. It depends on what situation you are in to use which moves. I recommend asking in the FA class discussion, Im not really an expert of FA.

Zheme
01-05-2011, 02:30 PM
yea i just realized that i should have put it in the class section.
sry abt that to ppl who hate that :P