PDA

View Full Version : lycanus weapons theory

I3athtub
01-06-2011, 01:22 AM
i have come to reach to a certain hypthesis with lycanus drops

i have found 8 from 14 runs. ANd i solo

i am running some final tests to prove a fixed way of getting lycanus...

in the meantime, plz if u have any info that could help me or note, plz do share
and help me build my theory so i can share it on post..

im just asking questions in case if there is any loose ends i am not aware of.

Berserk_Fury
01-06-2011, 04:40 AM
There is no fixed way of getting them. They're random, just like everything else in the game.

PSBeardy
01-06-2011, 06:58 AM
+1

ForumHavoc
01-06-2011, 09:22 AM
I've ran 61 so far and I can tell you it's random. :)

Rastan
01-06-2011, 09:34 AM
Try de-buffing the chest

I3athtub
01-06-2011, 12:46 PM
Well, i have just proved that there is

i have just applied what i have done in my previous run and i got another lycanus
PM me in Cabal, i will show u if u ask
tehy r filling my inv

i will now apply on Merga ring, if this works on merga
im goin to apply on tyrant ring
cuz i think they all have the same prperties

I3athtub
01-06-2011, 01:04 PM
lol sounds complicated... ur makin it like its turning off a bomb
the red wire the green wire:P
Just kidding

Bro, i will post my theory all of it when i prove it 100%

its really simple tho. i just wanna make sure of it... lycanus drops straight after each other isnt a quince dance, now is it.
based on possibilities, i ran 246 LIDs and i got less then 10 amp items 3 fail lol
now that is possibility. thus this, is something else, dont u agree?
i am now applying on merga will get results soon

I3athtub
01-06-2011, 01:19 PM
we will see abt that XD
I hope this works

Tysukiomi
01-06-2011, 01:21 PM
z.z maybe you shouldve posted this after u found out 100%...? cuz now if it doesn't work ur gonna most likely get alot of flamers on this post :(

Berserk_Fury
01-06-2011, 01:22 PM
It won't.

avbhat
01-06-2011, 01:22 PM
we will see abt that XD
I hope this works

i m rooting for ya julls!!! guess who? xD

Drew
01-06-2011, 01:38 PM
everyone knows everything around here^^ /end sarcasm

usually u just keep ur 'discoveries' to urself or to close circle of friends (heck, not even to the guild, lol) cuz the forums is a mean, harsh place to share secrets and tricks on lol and do u normally read 'em here, aside from what everyone knows already? Hardly. But I applaud you on your endeavor nonetheless. The creativity killers and non-believers are usually either threatened (that their monopoly of knowledge might come to an end lol) or just simply afraid to be taken in for a ride on theories and whatnot which might or not work. This is all based on code, so, yeah, loopholes in random algorithm can be 'beat' as in any exact science. So, yeah, anything is possible, just don't hack or cheat ^^

I just hope you're not trolling tho^^ but u strike me as someone new to the game or at least to the community, so yeah, you wouldn't dare lol Just don't end up exposing about the 'golden entrita trick' lol, EVERYBODY KNOWS ABOUT THAT ^^ Good luck.

I3athtub
01-06-2011, 01:42 PM
didnt work on rings, i guess only on Lycanus... tomorow i will run 3 IC1 in the same combination
if i get 3 lycanus weapons straight, i will post the theory

Rs071822
01-06-2011, 01:42 PM
i love science o.o

jeckal
01-06-2011, 01:44 PM
hes gona post 3 old lyc weps he had from b4 and be liek zomg theory draop rate oh noes!?

I3athtub
01-06-2011, 01:49 PM
Oh no bro, it suceeds with lycanus I can show u all teh lycanus i have now.
what i am not sure of is;
does my actions make the drop rate super high or 100%
i am passed the lvl of it working or not
thus it failed on other updated quest items like merga nd tyrant... they maybe have there own combination.
tomorow i will do teh final test to get my last results...

and ty drew for teh concern, dw im not new to cabal, only forums, and i know there is alot of negativity here
and ppl who r just depressed and have nothing else to do but act like A s s ho les. i usually ignore them,

this post isnt going to burn tyusakami, at least not b4 i will myself XD
ofc i cant post this here, cuz then maybe some jealous a s s will mail this and the EST makes update
to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ up my discovery of Lycanus Rain.

I3athtub
01-06-2011, 01:56 PM
Jeckal, i dont need to prove to u, lol, no big deal if u dont believe me, no big deal if no one believes me, thus the main fact is
and i can link 9 lycanus weapons not 3 old ones lol. 5 r in my possession and 4 r with my buddies, i take em along to pick if its a orb or xtal or GS or DK
im only interested with blades and Katanas.

Tysukiomi
01-06-2011, 01:57 PM
Oh no bro, it suceeds with lycanus I can show u all teh lycanus i have now.
what i am not sure of is;
does my actions make the drop rate super high or 100%
i am passed the lvl of it working or not
thus it failed on other updated quest items like merga nd tyrant... they maybe have there own combination.
tomorow i will do teh final test to get my last results...

and ty drew for teh concern, dw im not new to cabal, only forums, and i know there is alot of negativity here
and ppl who r just depressed and have nothing else to do but act like A s s ho les. i usually ignore them,

this post isnt going to burn Tysukiomi, at least not b4 i will myself XD
ofc i cant post this here, cuz then maybe some jealous a s s will mail this and the EST makes update
to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ up my discovery of Lycanus Rain.

z-z fix'd
hope u get it to be 100% though if so farm til u get a 15amp lycanus 1slot, ftw

I3athtub
01-06-2011, 01:57 PM
No lethal honestly u speak true and 100% right, i was aiming at others on other posts.

forumpost
01-06-2011, 05:10 PM
Jeckal, i dont need to prove to u, lol, no big deal if u dont believe me, no big deal if no one believes me, thus the main fact is
and i can link 9 lycanus weapons not 3 old ones lol. 5 r in my possession and 4 r with my buddies, i take em along to pick if its a orb or xtal or GS or DK

Lol, you are getting me really curious. It seems like you aren't faking it. Now share your knowledge with all of us!

sn0wXz
01-06-2011, 05:37 PM

Even if you did find a way (im stretching the shi.t outta reality here); it wont matter, keep it to yourself because nobody cares, forci db floodin the market from ic2 anyway...

Berserk_Fury
01-06-2011, 05:50 PM
Do you really think that someone as lazy as EST would put in some convoluted way that guarantees you to get a lycanus weapon rather than having a normal random roll with each chest?

ibez_trogdor
01-06-2011, 06:16 PM
I seem to find more crafted items when I hit a chest in bm2 with a normal atk...

3 weapons in 3 runs though, but I think it's pure random luck.

avbhat
01-07-2011, 12:49 AM
c'mon give him a chance guys, he just trying to help us out. rather than trolling or QQ'ing u can help provide some info, or u r just scared of the fact that sum1 is better than u.

I3athtub
01-07-2011, 07:00 AM
Ty u all, this is a blind spot, maybe a shifting of drop rates. I cant find an explanation for how this works or what is the exact process that happens
But i do the same thing and i get the same results,Lycanus drop... Forcium is better then lycanus in attack and u can get DB weapons from Radiant.
So a 15% amp blade with 10 crit dmg in one blade or katana with high attack is worthless. So be it, go get a forcium DB and get off the post lol.

I cant expose my secret, but my hint is, Big parties doesnt have a chance of getting it (unless random luck, if u dont bump a UCHH)... or at least applying my combination.
GL all
im off this post. I only share my secret with Guildies...

If ur interested in lycanus...Join Spartans guild!
Get committed until u able to ride the Jull coaster. PM "Julliane" on W chat if interested to join.
Im off this post and back to Cabal. its time to lock and load Lycanus to my guild.
GL all and bb

For those negative ppl out there, Screw ur selves all u want, it is working perfect.

Shinji
01-07-2011, 07:05 AM
Hacks...dundundunduunnn.

Rastan
01-07-2011, 08:33 AM
I've ran the new ic1 over a dozen times and still haven't gotten a lycanus drop,I know forcy db is better,I just want one to wear in town cuz' it looks badass

I3athtub
01-07-2011, 11:06 AM
Hacks...dundundunduunnn.

Hacks!? Noob,

the funny thing abt the community is, when a person cant explain something... they just go along with hacks. What kind of hack could play drop rate.
If so why go for lycanus and not the Tyrnat...Pffft, get a life...

ReknoWunzz
01-07-2011, 11:09 AM
Better than Lycanus >:]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNc_9N_DdUs

sn0wXz
01-07-2011, 11:11 AM
Hacks!? Noob,
What kind of hack could play drop rate.

seven coins jewelry stacking can alter drop rates of slotd items ect... but anyway i think that guy was just messn wit you, to be honest i doubt anybody cares bout lynacus weaps, i dont think thats just the forums, in general ingame as well..

Rs071822
01-07-2011, 12:34 PM

MAD Scientist but i still believe u :)

Deathlymonkey
01-07-2011, 01:29 PM

Get committed until u able to ride the Jull coaster. PM "Julliane" on W chat if interested to join.
I.

Lol was this just an attempt to recruit new members?

forumpost
01-07-2011, 05:29 PM
Lol was this just an attempt to recruit new members?

if it is this is most fail ever

forumpost
01-07-2011, 05:31 PM
Ty u all, this is a blind spot, maybe a shifting of drop rates. I cant find an explanation for how this works or what is the exact process that happens
But i do the same thing and i get the same results,Lycanus drop... Forcium is better then lycanus in attack and u can get DB weapons from Radiant.
So a 15% amp blade with 10 crit dmg in one blade or katana with high attack is worthless. So be it, go get a forcium DB and get off the post lol.

I cant expose my secret, but my hint is, Big parties doesnt have a chance of getting it (unless random luck, if u dont bump a UCHH)... or at least applying my combination.
GL all

Im off this post and back to Cabal. its time to lock and load Lycanus to my guild.
GL all and bb

For those negative ppl out there, Screw ur selves all u want, it is working perfect.

lol all i have to say is screw you for wasting my time with a fail guild recruit

PSBeardy
01-07-2011, 05:43 PM
Here is secret to getting PC Forci drops...........ummm I'll get back to you tomorrow......

I3athtub
01-08-2011, 02:09 AM
I decided not to speak cuz i know most ppl here dont deserve it... so f u c k off all and get a life...

ur all so professional, and u have better weapons and u dont belive me
im just wondering why do u still come back to this post...

Who would really put something out like tht, if u wanna join then join

if u dont wanna then go bang urselves for all i care...

I3athtub
01-08-2011, 02:15 AM
Damn these negative ppl who have nothing to do but envy...

LOL no wonder how victims of suicide seem.

quick ?
if u found something out and u wanted to leak it, where would u start L chat or ur Guild

.i. for the negative ppl out there...

jeckal
01-08-2011, 02:27 AM
no1 cares about ur fake lycan crap lol

AnTiMagus
01-08-2011, 02:31 AM
i m rooting for ya julls!!! guess who? xD

Hahahahahaha now we are 2 xD

I3athtub
01-08-2011, 02:41 AM

well if u dont care, how come u keep comin to post

just get a life

PLus, I am not recruiting anyone who asks me abt this

this secret is over

SO bang off, i told u all im off teh post

Shhhhhhheeeeeeesssshhhhhh ur all dying for me to expose it

and they say they dont belive me, but posting on every sec they got

jeckal
01-08-2011, 04:23 AM
u sir are retarded

elviento
01-08-2011, 06:48 AM
i think if u dance 3 times around the chest and transmute a 7% osmiun piece(the better the "+" the more chance) you will get a good damage one.

>: )

sn0wXz
01-08-2011, 07:35 AM
Lol, he places a thread in general discussion and wonders why people are still commenting, negative or positive; we still post.

forumpost
01-08-2011, 10:06 AM

+!

plzbuffme
01-27-2011, 07:40 PM
i used to run private server for cabal

i can tell u that the way it works the moment u enter dungeon chest drop + boss drop already generated

so no matter wut u do during dungeon donot effect them

ChuckNorris
01-27-2011, 08:07 PM
i used to run private server for cabal

i can tell u that the way it works the moment u enter dungeon chest drop + boss drop already generated

so no matter wut u do during dungeon donot effect them

learn to read kid