PDA

View Full Version : EST what are you doing?

forcewiz
04-19-2010, 03:07 PM
If the new [Mergaheph Ring] is a quest ring and is vital for every player and is character bound, why are you guys playing games? Some people got the ring in first try and some people are still not getting after 30 tries. What the hell? If it is a quest ring, than y make some people work more than others? You people seriously gotta stop playing games.

Also now that the BB+ and Boards are account bind, guess who is losing business? you guys...some people buy multiple BB+ and Boards to sell players who can't afford them using real dollars but who can buy using alz. Now those people who were gonna buy multiple BB+ won't bother. Either EST is dumb or just careless. Why are you guys pushing people away who want to spend real money on your stuff?

And if you think now people who didn't use real money before and will use it now, keep dreaming....

BleedingSoul
04-19-2010, 03:07 PM
No it isn't. It's actually worthless for people using 3 RoL+1, which i'm guessing is over 95% of the players. You people seem to forget that the rate cap for rings is 30%.

I agree however on your point about un account binding costumes.

SliverElixer
04-19-2010, 03:15 PM
the ring is actually useless unless you can get yourself ROL+2.

Snow
04-19-2010, 03:19 PM
:o ... A pretty strong point.

*Sigh* For this one I'm ganna have to agree with forcewiz ~if A GM or representive ever reads this, just wondering why are you binding everything now :S?

Matrimoney
04-19-2010, 03:22 PM
the ring is actually useless unless you can get yourself ROL+2.

I wonder who's selling a rol2...hmmmmm

P90X
04-19-2010, 03:28 PM
Est should increase the drop rate of rol+2 just like on euro servers =D

Suterusu
04-19-2010, 07:23 PM
Est should stop acc bind from item shop
Don't qq over the ring please at least it's better then a rol+1

WIpwns
04-19-2010, 07:26 PM
Est should stop acc bind from item shop

Spur
04-19-2010, 07:31 PM
1%cd 1atk 10hp people will pay Billions for these alone

Suterusu
04-19-2010, 07:33 PM
Yea no lie who wouldn't??

JustForForum2
04-19-2010, 07:36 PM
we're lucky to even have an update like this.

Snow
04-19-2010, 08:48 PM
Just wondering but is the ring somewhat a forever perm kinda thing, or an event?

Valdoroth
04-19-2010, 09:33 PM
Est should increase the drop rate of rol+2 just like on euro servers =D
They used to have a high drop rate, but they changed that over a year ago. Their drop rate is about the same for us, which is almost never.

Chris
04-19-2010, 09:42 PM
how does the ring ? u guys get a FREE ring w/ 15rate 1dmg, 1attk, 1m.attk, 10hp and u have the bawls to even complain about it >___> lets be REAL guys for REAL lets be REAL no but really, for real.......
i get 20% rate only from rings, getting that will raise me to 25% brining me to 41% rate, its always been like that on my FA, even befor the 4 rings update.. i just took it as an advantage to throw on two ros9s and call it GG
i meen u all lasted w/ 2 rings befor, why even bother getting another 10%, just cope with the 25% rate from rings and give urself a bunchload of dmg or base/defence. i meen it can work. this 4rings and merga ring is making the game cake for ppl like me who've been playing since it was 2 rings and u actually had to WORK to get some rate in your builds diet (LOL i made a funny) but anyways, PEACE

Chris
04-20-2010, 10:16 PM
If the new [Mergaheph Ring] is a quest ring and is vital for every player and is character bound, why are you guys playing games? Some people got the ring in first try and some people are still not getting after 30 tries. What the hell? If it is a quest ring, than y make some people work more than others? You people seriously gotta stop playing games.

Also now that the BB+ and Boards are account bind, guess who is losing business? you guys...some people buy multiple BB+ and Boards to sell players who can't afford them using real dollars but who can buy using alz. Now those people who were gonna buy multiple BB+ won't bother. Either EST is dumb or just careless. Why are you guys pushing people away who want to spend real money on your stuff?

And if you think now people who didn't use real money before and will use it now, keep dreaming....

i know right? honestly there are ppl like me who play cabal that DONT OWN A CREDIT CARD and have NO WAY OF PURCHASING THINGS ONLINE, how the hell am i supposed to get my board and costume i've always wanted? (AKA high school/hip hop) i couldnt afford them when ppl were sellin em back with OGP cuz i was broke but i was looking forward to when they would be back. Honestly EST made a huge mistake and this is going to cost them alot of money.

Like congratulations you officially decreased your sales by XXX% by doing this, and let down a lot of people like myself. I know some people in game that are like 10 years old that buy BB+'s with alz because their moms and daddies dont let them use their credit card.

I meen im sure theres other ppl like me on cabal, people that have no access to credit cards, i know of many ppl in my guild that just bought OGP cards instead, because they didnt have a credit card but they cant do that anymore obviosly. Like honestly thanks ESTSoft, you ruined every possible way for me to get what i've always wanted on cabal (A vamp board+the 2 costumes i mentioned) dont think this is going to be a deterrent for me to buy cabal cash, i meen i honestly cant, i would love to but i have no credit card and i have never boughten anything online befor in my life. whatever dude, this was a mistake, u guys should just change it back to how it was >___>