PDA

View Full Version : 2 bar pluma (bm2 aura right off)

Mat
01-06-2011, 03:39 PM
how mad would u guys be if i 2 bard pluma by going bm2 aura from the start?

whats wrong spur, don't have the DPS to do it?

PSBeardy
01-06-2011, 03:41 PM
Don't have the balls to meet him in Merc?

Mat
01-06-2011, 03:43 PM
You should do it with a 10amp and holy water instead of 30amp :>.

oh yeah good idea, maybe i should do it with 1 orb too!

otice1
01-06-2011, 03:46 PM
He's at it again! I bet you'll just shop pluma's hp bar amirite?

HowToDupeV2
01-06-2011, 03:57 PM

Okay now let's look at it from a logical point of view.
Would you rather have a free $40 that you could use to get a k-red board and improve your char?
Or would you rather not improve your char and instead risk getting your ego deflated.
In other words, Matri was faced with

1. Gain and Profit
or
2. Chance of winning and bragging, but also chance of losing and getting laughed at forever and ever and ever and ever.

So would you rather choose a 100% gain, no questions asked, no risk involved? Or go with a possible chance of gain with incredible risk on the line (his e-peen)?

Rest. My. Case.

PSBeardy
01-06-2011, 04:00 PM
So your saying.....lack of balls...?

Mat
01-06-2011, 04:00 PM
Would you rather have a free $40 that you could use to get a k-red board and improve your char?
Or would you rather not improve your char and instead risk getting your ego deflated.
In other words, Matri was faced with

1. Gain and Profit
or
2. Chance of winning and bragging, but also chance of losing and getting laughed at forever and ever and ever and ever.

So would you rather choose a 100% gain, no questions asked, no risk involved? Or go with a possible chance of gain with incredible risk on the line (his e-peen)?

Rest. My. Case.

thx for reminding me.

i had a little help in all of my solo vids guys, TheKingOfTrolls paid for my K red, making it possible to solo bosses faster, ty tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

HowToDupeV2
01-06-2011, 04:05 PM
So your saying.....lack of balls...?

No, if you knew how to read you'd see that I'm saying .........wait for it........ logical choice. You obviously don't know how to make one.

juji550
01-06-2011, 04:08 PM

lol um, it's a game. saying "don't have the balls" for something dealing with an ONLINE GAME. you're pretty much a whiteboy nerd

PSBeardy
01-06-2011, 04:09 PM
See, I think hes just all show, not saying spurs better as only time will tell. Anyone geared like those 2 can practice boss hunting recording non stop looking for best time over and over again. It really proves nothing at all. The lack of confidence shown by not transfering proves much.

Mat
01-06-2011, 04:13 PM
See, I think hes just all show, not saying spurs better as only time will tell. Anyone geared like those 2 can practice boss hunting recording non stop looking for best time over and over again. It really proves nothing at all. The lack of confidence shown by not transfering proves much.

spurs video wasnt 1st pov, he had something to hide, mines going to be 1st pov, bm2 aura at the start and then pluma dies

any questions?

Deathlymonkey
01-06-2011, 04:14 PM

So would you rather choose a 100% gain, no questions asked, no risk involved?

1. You act like he didnt have money in-game to buy vouchers and get the k-red
2. You do get a free k-red, but you get the reputation that comes with it.
3. Get lost and let them deal with this alone.

Mat
01-06-2011, 04:17 PM

hey sped, pretty sure ur posting in this thread too?

get lost

PSBeardy
01-06-2011, 04:21 PM
spurs video wasnt 1st pov, he had something to hide, mines going to be 1st pov, bm2 aura at the start and then pluma dies

any questions?
Umm ok, well instead of punishing poor FCH dropping pluma why not come on over to Merc. and put an end to your dispute with spur???

Deathlymonkey
01-06-2011, 04:22 PM
hey sped, pretty sure ur posting in this thread too?

get lost

Lol did i try to help either you or spur? no

I dont try to convince people one of you is better than the other, thats what i mean by leaving you deal with this alone.

Nice try tho, better luck next time.

Spur
01-06-2011, 04:34 PM
actually i see no point in the server transfer. not only did matri scam his free chance in coming over he openly admitted... "when 2 people have pretty equal gear the higher honor rank will win". he already knows its a lost cause fighting me in pvp

Mat
01-06-2011, 04:36 PM
actually i see no point in the server transfer. not only did matri scam his free chance in coming over he openly admitted... "when 2 people have pretty equal gear the higher honor rank will win". he already knows its a lost cause fighting me in pvp

youre right, straight pvp honor ranks only you'd win, but then again theres no wiz that would beat u with hr20 on.

its also safe to say if i had hr20 and u had 15, id win hands down as well. without titles its a whole different story

btw, uploading a real pluma 2 bar for ya

HowToDupeV2
01-06-2011, 04:36 PM

1.hey bro you act like the money he saved from not buying the k-red didn't help him buy other stuff *cough*eos8*cough*

2.he's already had a bad reputation and i agree with his choice so i dunno where you're going with this point.

3.wasn't even talking to mat/spur

SigfriedVeini
01-06-2011, 04:37 PM
oh yeah good idea, maybe i should do it with 1 orb too!

YEAH!!! show just how pro you are :o

Mat
01-06-2011, 04:39 PM
1.hey bro you act like the money he saved from not buying the k-red didn't help him buy other stuff *cough*eos8*cough*

2.he's already had a bad reputation and i agree with his choice so i dunno where you're going with this point.

3.wasn't even talking to mat/spur

i could reverse my reputation within a week, i can guarantee you that lol

trust me im not as hated in-game as people think

Deathlymonkey
01-06-2011, 04:43 PM

Lol yeah 300ish mil helps a lot in buying an eos8.

I didn't bother answering the other arguments cuz your answers didnt seem worth my time.

HowToDupeV2
01-06-2011, 04:44 PM
i could reverse my reputation within a week, i can guarantee you that lol

trust me im not as hated in-game as people think

ikr, it's just too hard to not troll the idiots on this forum

Deathlymonkey
01-06-2011, 04:45 PM
ikr, it's just too hard to not troll the idiots on this forum

It was hard not to troll you. Too hard for me actually.

Mat
01-06-2011, 04:45 PM
evacuate the dance flooooor

HowToDupeV2
01-06-2011, 04:46 PM
Lol yeah 300ish mil helps a lot in buying an eos8.

I didn't bother answering the other arguments cuz your answers didnt seem worth my time.

he also bought an orb shortly after. of course it helps, are you retar.ded?
not worth your time cause you know i'm right? k.

Mat
01-06-2011, 04:48 PM
that free k red paved the way for me...just sayin'

SigfriedVeini
01-06-2011, 04:49 PM

me too, there'd be nothing to talk about on forums

Spur
01-06-2011, 04:53 PM
youre right, straight pvp honor ranks only you'd win

i guess thats the end of all the arguments. as of now in 1v1 pvp matri has no chance vs me so all talks of transfering... sry to disappoint u

Scarface
01-06-2011, 05:09 PM

any questions?

Will you be using legit gear?

Didn't think so.