View Full Version : How NOT to level your pet @ 178

sn0wXz
01-07-2011, 12:34 PM
-edit- video remove from thread

my apology to all you single cornus pet lvling news

:D

macbowes
01-07-2011, 12:38 PM
How do you know he doesn't have a bar with just arrows on it and left auto attack on? Just wondering if I'm missing something here.

sn0wXz
01-07-2011, 12:46 PM
How do you know he doesn't have a bar with just arrows on it and left auto attack on? Just wondering if I'm missing something here.

ok, ill apply for community college, get accepted; drop out. Only then i might think about that being a possibility he was auto attacking on cornus not attacking caps that came to kill him in prem chan. ur right bro, this is why you were part of the watcher team in ogp.

o wait

dont stare at the picture too long, that has nothin to do with the bot, it was just a mere coincidence, purely for entertainment value.

Xiju
01-07-2011, 12:48 PM
snow this is a fail post
1. go to a high def/ hp monster
2. start using magic arrows to lvl pet and turn on aa
3. afk
4. come back in 30 min
5. ????
6. profit!

macbowes
01-07-2011, 12:53 PM
ok, ill apply for community college, get accepted; drop out. Only then i might think about that being a possibility he was auto attacking on cornus not attacking caps that came to kill him in prem chan. ur right bro, this is why you were part of the watcher team in ogp.

o wait

dont stare at the picture too long, that has nothin to do with the bot, it was just a mere coincidence, purely for entertainment value.

He's a 178 WA in full forc, a cornus would be hitting him for 12's. I know lots of people that go afk on mobs with autopots and just autoattack with arrows to level their pet. It's not that ing hard. I've used brachiums, but a cornus would be better as it would take longer to kill. So please, explain to me what is fishy about that apart from the guild.

here u are sn0w
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/sn0wx.png

are you retarded? as if the guild wasn't proof enough

There isn't proof of anything. I don't like Seireitei as much as the next person, but that video proved nothing.

Xiju
01-07-2011, 12:56 PM
yum the only reason ure posting that is because he's in ur guild and he's prolly a "friend" of yours. sorry there's no way hell he's legit. first off in sn0w's first burst of attacks he used a potion, second off, he wasn't in siereite, so prolly some sht went down when DK was giving him the hacking site like :if ure gonna use this don't be in siereitie" (implying that the reputation of that guild could be even worse)

auto pot when skilling pet at a higher lvl mob map is natural
and i don't really know him well, but i know i do this at death giant at UG cause i can't tank anywhere else with my wiz

macbowes
01-07-2011, 12:59 PM
yum the only reason ure posting that is because he's in ur guild and he's prolly a "friend" of yours. sorry there's no way hell he's legit. first off in sn0w's first burst of attacks he used a potion, second off, he wasn't in siereite, so prolly some sht went down when DK was giving him the hacking site like :if ure gonna use this don't be in siereitie" (implying that the reputation of that guild could be even worse)

He wasn't using auto pots, and he potted in sn0w's first burst. he was either right there pressing the button or has the hp pots set to a certian hp or a certian amount of time between each.

It looked to me like he's using level 1 auto pots type b. When he goes below 50% his hp goes up a bit due to the pot.

Xiju
01-07-2011, 01:02 PM
it happend once and the CD was well over the time one casts.

and i guess him laying there is a sure sign of a bot when a bot would insta return to spawn and go back to the place

sn0wXz
01-07-2011, 01:02 PM
He's a 178 WA in full forc, a cornus would be hitting him for 12's. I know lots of people that go afk on mobs with autopots and just autoattack with arrows to level their pet. It's not that ing hard. I've used brachiums, but a cornus would be better as it would take longer to kill. So please, explain to me what is fishy about that apart from the guild.

There isn't proof of anything. I don't like Seireitei as much as the next person, but that video proved nothing.

it had nothing to do with seireitei, i just added his pic for lols cuz he came to bi when i was there after taking the vid, but about pet lvling on a cornus, im glad i made this thread cuz now ima edit help desk ticket before they look at it monday kekeke

calm down lethal it was just a lol thread, i wanted to bask in teh glory and it lead to my demise :mad:

you dont has to argue a point of view when there isnt one, as xi and macbowes explained that i am most likely wrong in the video, and ticket report.

Xiju
01-07-2011, 01:06 PM
lol all i ever kill are those zomb bots. they run around killing stuff still with like 0 hp =[

sn0wXz
01-07-2011, 01:07 PM
This is why i cant have nice things.