PDA

View Full Version : My Take On Divine...and a petition

MandaloreThelndomitible
04-19-2010, 04:44 PM
Divine was a good leader. Seriously. He always told us that we will be the best, and he was right. We were the best. Divine was stronger than supershielder after he got those gloves. We were strong. We were united. We were Ascension United. He never 'scammed' Devotion. It was all a devious plot created by none of other than FiRe. Those bastards... Divine does not deserve this treatment. Sign here if you disagree with his ban.

-Gregfishin

Flarius
04-19-2010, 04:48 PM
There should be a petition to shut everyone up about Divine.

BleedingSoul
04-19-2010, 04:49 PM
I feel like fishin'.

RebornSAZUZAKI
04-19-2010, 04:51 PM
strong? united? LOL no wonder 90% of the members left ascen for a reason. not gonna mention what that is its not right to come from me. just ask those people who left. 2nd of all. he was a good leader? if a leader cheats and steals what more to expect from the members? and u saying its a plot from fire? wth? fire is dead. most of them went on w/ their own lives. there some left but to say that fire planned this w/ OGP's GM's are insane. ur imagination is off the charts mang.

he deserves to get banned. and he knows that. he's not that stupid to think he didnt deserve to get banned.

MandaloreThelndomitible
04-19-2010, 04:53 PM
strong? united? LOL no wonder 90% of the members left ascen for a reason. not gonna mention what that is its not right to come from me. just ask those people who left. 2nd of all. he was a good leader? if a leader cheats and steals what more to expect from the members? and u saying its a plot from fire? wth? fire is dead. most of them went on w/ their own lives. there some left but to say that fire planned this w/ OGP's GM's are insane. ur imagination is off the charts mang.

he deserves to get banned. and he knows that. he's not that stupid to think he didnt deserve to get banned.

Didn't BOTH of your guilds get banned? I think its safe to say that you aren't entitled to any opinion.

BleedingSoul
04-19-2010, 04:53 PM
ANation was full of alz buyers.

Edit:Adobonation*

zx34
04-19-2010, 04:56 PM
That's full of BS, blaming FiRe. Are you mad that FiRe>Ascension? And srsly, you were united THAT'S WHY ALMOST EVERY MEMBER IN YOUR GUILD LEFT RIGHT? "You were the best" best guild full of BS sure.

MandaloreTheIndomitible
Oh look, another Impostor....

coolkrizalid
hmmm divine shouldnt be ban at this time meng....................................... he suppose to be ban long time ago :P

zx34
04-19-2010, 04:58 PM
Whoru? Some guy that takes more than double of NW damage than dealt?kk

MandaloreThelndomitible
damn impostor

Elyon
He didn't scam us, he stole from ascensions guild bank.
Then he admitted he did it and cried like a baby in vent. FiRe had nothing to do with it.

He totally deserves to be banned forever.

zx34
04-19-2010, 05:00 PM
damn impostor

Imposter?.

MandaloreThelndomitible
04-19-2010, 05:00 PM
Then he admitted he did it and cried like a baby in vent. FiRe had nothing to do with it.

Actually FIRE, did that. I think you're mistaken.

Elyon
04-19-2010, 05:01 PM

And I think you are trolling.
No one could possibly be this ignorant.

zx34
04-19-2010, 05:02 PM

She was in FiRe, dumbass.

MandaloreThelndomitible
04-19-2010, 05:02 PM
dude nerd, who the yoda are you?

zx34
04-19-2010, 05:03 PM
dude nerd, who the yoda are you?

Apparently, you need to L2Read because my name is in my sig.

MandaloreThelndomitible
04-19-2010, 05:04 PM
Apparently, you need to L2Read because my name is in my sig.

Apparently, you need to l2sarcasm because I was being facetious.

zx34
04-19-2010, 05:05 PM
Zzzz, I'm done arguing with a fake greg.

MandaloreThelndomitible
04-19-2010, 05:05 PM
Zzzz, I'm done arguing with a fake greg.

Zzzz, you mean you're done getting verbally accosted by an edumacated level 8 mandalore.

Elyon
04-19-2010, 05:06 PM
I thought it might be fake XD

MandaloreThelndomitible
04-19-2010, 05:06 PM
I thought it might be fake XD

xD. Proof it?

Pwntasticman
04-19-2010, 05:07 PM
imposter!

zx34
04-19-2010, 05:08 PM
Zzzz, you mean you're done getting verbally accosted by an edumacated level 8 mandalore.

K, let's go with that.

Elyon
04-19-2010, 05:08 PM
xD. Proof it?

give us pics

Enigma
04-19-2010, 05:11 PM
If you refer to this thread
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?1098-Yo-Cabalians-I-m-happy-for-you-but...

You would notice that the real Greg was owned by me, and his name was

MandaloreTheIndomitible
not
MandaloreThelndomitible

Notice the difference in the capital "i" in indomitible

Edit: He also has 18 posts.

Flarius
04-19-2010, 05:11 PM

Lawl.

MandaloreThelndomitible
04-19-2010, 05:12 PM
give us pics

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/590/greglol.jpg

Elyon
04-19-2010, 05:21 PM
ahahaha...

Enigma
04-19-2010, 05:22 PM
If you refer to this thread
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?1098-Yo-Cabalians-I-m-happy-for-you-but...

You would notice that the real Greg was owned by me, and his name was

MandaloreTheIndomitible
not
MandaloreThelndomitible

Notice the difference in the capital "i" in indomitible

Edit: He also has 18 posts.

Address this please fake Greg.

Elyon
04-19-2010, 05:23 PM
maybe he forgot his password and made a new account?

BleedingSoul
04-19-2010, 05:24 PM
I R REAL GERGPWN.
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/2py2cmv.jpg

Elyon
04-19-2010, 05:26 PM
wow i knew BleedingSoul was mean... but thats just evil.
Poor kid looks disabled. =(

Enigma
04-19-2010, 05:27 PM
maybe he forgot his password and made a new account?

Who forgets their own password nowadays?
You can also tell that this is a troll.

CrucifixX
04-19-2010, 05:33 PM
Buttsecks.

sn0wXz
04-19-2010, 05:39 PM

what about dk lol.. i dont suspect every member in seireitei to be doing this, dont make sense not logical thinking..
fire had some banned members too, wo0osa ect..

renji642
04-19-2010, 05:40 PM
Divine was still weaker than supershielder after he got those gloves. -Gregfishin

fixed.

RebornSAZUZAKI
04-19-2010, 05:40 PM
lol here we go. adobonation alz buyers.. LOL i just laugh when i hear u guys accuse them. and ur gonna bring up that they got banned due to alz buying? I know who got them banned. I know why they got banned (real reason) and thats why the old OGP staff are all wiped out (fired) coz of the un-rightfull banning of people just because one kiss-ass told them to..

what about dk lol.. i dont suspect every member in seireitei to be doing this, dont make sense not logical thinking..
fire had some banned members too, wo0osa ect..

FYI DK isnt the leader. atleast not anymore he gave it up long ago. even before the server transfer. ur informant is late dude. u better fire him.

CrucifixX
04-19-2010, 05:41 PM
Yo, how about we worry about ourselves and make sure our characters don't get banned instead of worrying about everyone else's?

RebornSAZUZAKI
04-19-2010, 05:44 PM
Yo, how about we worry about ourselves and make sure our characters don't get banned instead of worrying about everyone else's?

i aint worried about that, dun have anything to be afraid of that happening to me. LOL atleast thats a relief for me. wonder about the others out there... LOL

CrucifixX
04-19-2010, 05:45 PM
Honestly though. You guys probably care more than the actual owners of the damn accounts.

sn0wXz
04-19-2010, 05:49 PM
didnt even know ras joined seireitei till i seen him stop by chan 5 for a sec (never attends nw so i just havnt seen him round), i guess meh w/e,
i dunno wat u mean by informant, just saying from what i seen...

RebornSAZUZAKI
04-19-2010, 05:50 PM
didnt even know ras joined seireitei till i seen him stop by chan 5 for a sec (never attends nw so i just havnt seen him round), i guess meh w/e,
i dunno wat u mean by informant, just saying from what i seen...

it was a joke -_-

god and i hate u for trolling on me way back in OGP forums... you mother f****!!!! LOL XD

sn0wXz
04-19-2010, 05:54 PM
xDDD
lol i still farming for my ring takin forever =PPPP but is ok i aint q.q only done like 10-12 or so

(eod is extremely boring lol specially with new dungs, >.<)

SkyAlpha
04-19-2010, 05:56 PM
lol he was banned? well there must be an untold reason for it

N3mesis
04-19-2010, 07:39 PM
werd

Incredibly Ill
04-19-2010, 07:46 PM
im pretty sure ESTsoft deletes characters from accounts they perma ban.

JustForForum2
04-19-2010, 07:50 PM
hey kid you forgot these: he's smart(sarcasm), he's married, and he loves arguing with kids. And to end my conclusion, he shall definitely be unbanned, then g ms should give him 20 % forcium amps, eof+9, and etc..

Sephiroth
04-19-2010, 07:57 PM
Divine was a good leader. Seriously. He always told us that we will be the best, and he was right. We were the best. Divine was stronger than supershielder after he got those gloves. We were strong. We were united. We were Ascension United. He never 'scammed' Devotion. It was all a devious plot created by none of other than FiRe. Those bastards... Divine does not deserve this treatment. Sign here if you disagree with his ban.

-Gregfishin

Sorry bro but im gonna call on this BULL****.

Divine stole from his guild, DH was a ass to lower levels, DH guild PKed many ppl just cause they where "ascension" just cause they had epic gear, DH talked alot BS, told some random ppl "im gonna recruit you" when the ppl came.. he said "sorry you need to level more" (the ppl being 145) when his guild has 100's and lower and whatever.

A leader helps and strives to have a good honor. So the tittle Divine HONOR does NOT match him so from here on and out i will call him Un-Divine.

I lost count how many times i and other ppl pmed him and he ignored ppl, or asked questions about crafting or the game and he said he didnt wanna answer. Is that honorable? is that a leader? I dont think so. So Un-Divine needs to and get over it and move on with life. And everybody else that s up to him needs to stop the whinning and get over it, your gonna make new friends and there will be other FS out there strong too.

I dont hate on people, i speak and have always spoken the truth, I base my talk on experience and observations. Ive played this game for 2 years or so and have met alot people and seen em go and come, seen the drama, seen the BS. I seen what people do in this game to become PRO, like KarmaFB for example that acts goodie goodie and like your best friend and when you say "can you transfer me stuff please" they run away from you and dont know you anymore. (know this from friends). I have been handed EoF+7's, bunch of UHH, expensive gear and amp stuff and i glady transfer them. I know alot people around here that know this. Never scammed anyone, and i try to help the lower level to understand the game. I dont think of my self high and mighty, i trash talk sometimes for fun and to trip around but thats all there is to it.

He wants to play? Tell him to make a new account and start fresh from start, he has alot money ppl say no? Im sure he can spend a couple thousands in cash shop and get back up.

But he better change his name cause hes branded "Un-Divine" now.

There is a few exeptions in his guild that where actually good ppl, but the majority can go a rusty titanium boot.

My 2 cents, like it good... dont like w/e i dont care.

MandaloreTheIndomitible
04-19-2010, 08:08 PM
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/590/greglol.jpg
Oh boy, some1's really going out of their way... so is this your own picture, or did you have to steal it? >=D Provide a new picture.

zx34
04-19-2010, 08:08 PM
zz nvm don't want drama.

MandaloreTheIndomitible
04-19-2010, 09:50 PM

Divine stole from his guild, DH was a ass to lower levels, DH guild PKed many ppl just cause they where "ascension" just cause they had epic gear, DH talked alot BS, told some random ppl "im gonna recruit you" when the ppl came.. he said "sorry you need to level more" (the ppl being 145) when his guild has 100's and lower and whatever.

A leader helps and strives to have a good honor. So the tittle Divine HONOR does NOT match him so from here on and out i will call him Un-Divine.

I lost count how many times i and other ppl pmed him and he ignored ppl, or asked questions about crafting or the game and he said he didnt wanna answer. Is that honorable? is that a leader? I dont think so. So Un-Divine needs to and get over it and move on with life. And everybody else that s up to him needs to stop the whinning and get over it, your gonna make new friends and there will be other FS out there strong too.

I dont hate on people, i speak and have always spoken the truth, I base my talk on experience and observations. Ive played this game for 2 years or so and have met alot people and seen em go and come, seen the drama, seen the BS. I seen what people do in this game to become PRO, like KarmaFB for example that acts goodie goodie and like your best friend and when you say "can you transfer me stuff please" they run away from you and dont know you anymore. (know this from friends). I have been handed EoF+7's, bunch of UHH, expensive gear and amp stuff and i glady transfer them. I know alot people around here that know this. Never scammed anyone, and i try to help the lower level to understand the game. I dont think of my self high and mighty, i trash talk sometimes for fun and to trip around but thats all there is to it.

He wants to play? Tell him to make a new account and start fresh from start, he has alot money ppl say no? Im sure he can spend a couple thousands in cash shop and get back up.

There is a few exeptions in his guild that where actually good ppl, but the majority can go a rusty titanium boot.

Did all of this "experience and observations" come from the tabloids? If you were in the guild you'd know how things were. Ignorance.

Incredibly Ill
04-19-2010, 10:20 PM

/thread kids.

Suterusu
04-20-2010, 10:04 AM
._.

coolkid
04-20-2010, 10:07 AM
Signed i agree with greg.

Sephiroth
04-20-2010, 11:01 AM
Did all of this "experience and observations" come from the tabloids? If you were in the guild you'd know how things were. Ignorance.

I dont need to be in a guild to see him treat others like crap.

nibblez
04-20-2010, 11:32 AM
ROFL Super would easily kick dh's ass all day anyday

Emmi
04-20-2010, 11:37 AM

I was in the guild when this happened the first time, I know everyone who left ascension and started devotion. and we all still keep in touch with each other. We were all there when divine cried his eyes out and admitted to stealing from the bank. Your the one who is ignorant. I've been here much longer then you have.

ThisisaForumId
04-20-2010, 11:39 AM
wow i knew BleedingSoul was mean... but thats just evil.
Poor kid looks disabled. =(

If you ever listen to him on vent, you can actually tell he is retarded.

sn0wXz
04-20-2010, 11:44 AM
like down-syndrome cereally? ; tbh i thought blager sounded like a tranny, but just my opinion. (man/women voice combined with like a 12 year old)

not hating just was mad annoying, then i didnt odd circle in ca and hes like WTF SNOW ILL KICK U IN THE MOUTH IF U DONT ODD NEXT CA.

if you could imagine this line in his voice, you can understand why its .

ThisisaForumId
04-20-2010, 11:45 AM
like down-syndrome cereally? ; tbh i thought blager sounded like a tranny, but just my opinion. (man/women voice combined with like a 12 year old)

not hating just was mad annoying, then i didnt odd circle in ca and hes like WTF SNOW ILL KICK U IN THE MOUTH IF U DONT ODD NEXT CA.

if you could imagine this line in his voice, you can understand why its .'

Snow, I can actually imagine that voice. It makes me LOL

sn0wXz
04-20-2010, 11:49 AM
cabal is my first mmo, (besides diablo 2 and i wasnt really into mmos when it first came out, was kinda younging n )
but vent usually was for like shooter games, or where communication alot more essential; mmo like cabal with vent just trips me out, different type of people play mmo, i dont really care to talk with them 5+ hours on a day when im in cabal alot. that vent session scarred me for life!!

Suterusu
04-20-2010, 12:05 PM
o.o

MandaloreThelndomitible
04-20-2010, 07:13 PM
I agree.

-Grefishin

Suterusu
04-20-2010, 07:17 PM
Blager= she? Heshe?

Elyon
04-21-2010, 04:11 AM
Blager= she? Heshe?

Blager = eunuch

WIpwns
04-21-2010, 04:35 AM
lol

PSBeardy
04-21-2010, 06:19 AM

not hating just was mad annoying, then i didn't odd circle in ca and hes like WTF SNOW ILL KICK U IN THE MOUTH IF U DONT ODD NEXT CA.

if you could imagine this line in his voice, you can understand why its .

Its an odd occurrence, when exactly do the hopelessly nerdy, those whom were picked on mercilessly through adolescence decide it is OK to do the same to each other? Yes Blager and Yomo are both guildies of mine so I come at this a bit skewed perspective wise, just for fairness in communication and all, but where does yours come from? Do you believe this type of thing makes you look better, or just feel better? Another example of tiny people hiding behind anonymity, I suggest you all get a damn life cause right now you all fail.

Incredibly Ill
04-21-2010, 06:21 AM
lol.

Blager
04-21-2010, 06:41 AM
So what if i sound like a tranny is there a problem with that?

GandShield
04-21-2010, 06:50 AM

Seriously Seph, u r an idiot, ur own WIFE applied to ascension not long ago, Divine has his flaws like us all and yes at one time he did something to the guild he shouldn't of but it was taken care of , u and other ppl who base ur opinions on ppl u have only heard rumors and trash talk about and never ACTUALLY met r dumbass's. I've known Divine for over a year and he has never done anything to me or the guild except help out more than he needed to and be there when we needed him. Learn the facts before u open ur mouth, anyone who knows u, knows ur opinion is worth as much as it cost to play this game (which is nothing). Grow up it's just a game, and u shouldn't judge lest u be judged as harshly. OH for reborn who likes to bring up how members have left? Some were kicked and others r not missed, the guild is much stronger and better without them(save Beliel). I know all the info on the issue and i agree that he should NOT be banned, regardless of others biased and misinformed opinions.

darkmessenger
04-21-2010, 07:00 AM
Seriously Seph, u r an idiot, ur own WIFE applied to ascension not long ago, Divine has his flaws like us all and yes at one time he did something to the guild he shouldn't of but it was taken care of , u and other ppl who base ur opinions on ppl u have only heard rumors and trash talk about and never ACTUALLY met r dumbass's. I've known Divine for over a year and he has never done anything to me or the guild except help out more than he needed to and be there when we needed him. Learn the facts before u open ur mouth, anyone who knows u, knows ur opinion is worth as much as it cost to play this game (which is nothing). Grow up it's just a game, and u shouldn't judge lest u be judged as harshly. OH for reborn who likes to bring up how members have left? Some were kicked and others r not missed, the guild is much stronger and better without them(save Beliel). I know all the info on the issue and i agree that he should NOT be banned, regardless of others biased and misinformed opinions.

And who the are you? Beliel left Ascension too you idiot

Chris7
04-21-2010, 07:27 AM

-Gregfishin

LOL even with 17% amp gloves. divine failure had like 3 amp over SuperShielder. DH got wrecked in every other stat.

sowwiiee can't be like venusss D:

sn0wXz
04-21-2010, 08:18 AM
Its an odd occurrence, when exactly do the hopelessly nerdy, those whom were picked on mercilessly through adolescence decide it is OK to do the same to each other? Yes Blager and Yomo are both guildies of mine so I come at this a bit skewed perspective wise, just for fairness in communication and all, but where does yours come from? Do you believe this type of thing makes you look better, or just feel better? Another example of tiny people hiding behind anonymity, I suggest you all get a damn life cause right now you all fail.

Said the 40 year old guy who works at a convenience store, lul.

PSB meng who u telling to get a life, its a vid game, blager does sound like a tranny on vent,, he did say he would kick me in the mouth if i didnt odd in ca, its all true so i dont kno what ur butthurt about bro -.-; theres good sides to ascension (well a few people i dont mind); however you need to rethink your approach, a philosophical approach to a online mmo game, asking rhetorical questions like your a ing MD or something, please dude rofl. 40 yr old tells me to get a life cuz i dont like your guys gey vent ... intresting.

Incredibly Ill
04-21-2010, 08:22 AM

+1.

PSBeardy
04-21-2010, 08:39 AM
Said the 40 year old guy who works at a convenience store, lul.

PSB meng who u telling to get a life, its a vid game, blager does sound like a tranny on vent,, he did say he would kick me in the mouth if i didnt odd in ca, its all true so i dont kno what ur butthurt about bro -.-; theres good sides to ascension (well a few people i dont mind); however you need to rethink your approach, a philosophical approach to a online mmo game, asking rhetorical questions like your a ing MD or something, please dude rofl. 40 yr old tells me to get a life cuz i dont like your guys gey vent ... intresting.
First off not 40, but obviously ages beyond you in maturity. Secondly, this is not about a game this is about a bunch of idiots slamming people for no better reason then try and up their own self esteem. Third it seems you have plenty of issues not the least of which is assuming that if Blager is , it is bad, it makes you at worst a phobe and at best an idiot who so lacks imagination that the best you can come up with is look he is . Like I said get a life, and realize that words and actions have consequence, look who I am telling this too I am sure your were and probably still are picked on mercilessly for just being you.

Blager
04-21-2010, 08:41 AM
ummm but i am psbeard <3

PSBeardy
04-21-2010, 08:44 AM
Never said you were or weren't only that it shows a lack of creativity to use as something negative.

sn0wXz
04-21-2010, 08:53 AM
k thankx dr. phil, let me know when u graduate from ur psychology convenience store.
yea i cant comprehend age man, anyone over 20 just draws a BLANK in my mind. blager does sound tranny, if u dont wana admit it then just record his voice n play it for everyone here...theres no contest obviously , if u wanna play doctor and philosophize about then goto a small ass community college and get a degree and become something dumbass, cuz otherwise ur just like most of us, cept 2x as old (seriously), im sayin this cuz u talk like ur mature; 40 ? yea i took a guess at your age, i mean you definitely sounded like old as gandolf n them, pretty old anyway, so it cracks me up to read ur posts like you have a degree in something other then standing in a convenience store 9-5.

everything i said was because i heard/seen it myself in that guild, you wanna disagree fine, but to act like dr phil and not even address the REALITY of blager really sounding like that; thats immature. You dont wanna admit he sounds like a tranny? or you dont accept it? you wanna try to use some kinda philosophical approach you seen on a tv show sitting in ur dumb ass convenience store all day? dude plz. thankx. A doldger cant patronize someone because their standing is basically nil in the REAL WORLD, which ur confusing with a online mmo.

PSBeardy
04-21-2010, 09:02 AM
You do realize you have a spell checker right? Seriously most of your post just makes my head hurt, but i get it now you are SO completely stupid that Blager is really is a giant leap of thought for you. I feel very, very sorry for you.

I already have a degree in which i did need to take both philosophy and psychology, and I do not work at a convenience store I own my own business. Just so we get some of the facts straight.

Oh, I would suggest spending less time on games, your English is horrible.

Wendys
04-21-2010, 09:06 AM
k thankx dr. phil, let me know when u graduate from ur psychology convenience store.
yea i cant comprehend age man, anyone over 20 just draws a BLANK in my mind. blager does sound tranny, if u dont wana admit it then just record his voice n play it for everyone here...theres no contest obviously , if u wanna play doctor and philosophize about then goto a small ass community college and get a degree and become something dumbass, cuz otherwise ur just like most of us, cept 2x as old (seriously), im sayin this cuz u talk like ur mature; 40 ? yea i took a guess at your age, i mean you definitely sounded like old as gandolf n them, pretty old anyway, so it cracks me up to read ur posts like you have a degree in something other then standing in a convenience store 9-5.

everything i said was because i heard/seen it myself in that guild, you wanna disagree fine, but to act like dr phil and not even address the REALITY of blager really sounding like that; thats immature. You dont wanna admit he sounds like a tranny? or you dont accept it? you wanna try to use some kinda philosophical approach you seen on a tv show sitting in ur dumb ass convenience store all day? dude plz. thankx. A doldger cant patronize someone because their standing is basically nil in the REAL WORLD, which ur confusing with a online mmo.

You do realize you have a spell checker right? Seriously most of your post just makes my head hurt, but i get it now you are SO completely stupid that Blager is really is a giant leap of thought for you. I feel very, very sorry for you.

I already have a degree in which i did need to take both philosophy and psychology, and I do not work at a convenience store I own my own business. Just so we get some of the facts straight.

Oh, I would suggest spending less time on games, your English is horrible.

ladies!! just relax and let yourselves goooo ( although it seems like you guys already did). just take a bite out of my baconator and stuff those fat mouths!

http://robonator.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/baconator_dude25_400.jpg

Incredibly Ill
04-21-2010, 09:10 AM
http://www.qsrmagazine.com/issue/81/graphics/ChickenFries.jpg

sn0wXz
04-21-2010, 09:11 AM
You know, after biting into this, i feel alot more content, i no longer feel as though i need to take my e-emotions out on kids that sound questionable on ventrilo; wait yea i do nvm.

PSBeardy
04-21-2010, 09:13 AM
Hey, almost completely legible it can learn.....

Incredibly Ill
04-21-2010, 09:15 AM
^
this.

you can let this thread die now...

Sephiroth
04-21-2010, 09:54 AM

Im not saying it just cause her, i know other people that have had issues too and this is not all i MYSELF have spoken to DH in the past and have tried to get help or ask questions just to be shot down so keep your mouth shut. Doesnt take me to be in the guild to know how a person is, period.

Well all know all he cares is about power and its why he recruted you and many others cause ya all where like 160+ and 170's, but its his guild right so who cares? But stick to your word and dont be a prick, and if you cant do that then you shouldnt be a GA.