PDA

View Full Version : Whats with IC1 and IC2 entry prices...

xEtherx
01-09-2011, 05:19 AM
Est wants people to run party dungeons in groups not solo to promote group interaction however have you noticed the prices in mercury keep going up.

Sinse the merc update the increased drop rate has slowly been deminishing for uchh and characterbinding gear alike.

With the current 4-5mil for an IC1 entry and 7-8mil+ for an IC2 entry and the average return of 1 uchh per person in a 3man party for IC2 or 1-2uchh in IC1 ( currently running solo ) its nolonger cost effective to run these dungeons unless that lucky drop happens.

Do ya think we can increase the drop rate of the dungeon entries to continue to promote group activity? Depending on the current prices its cheaper to buy a voucher and buy entries from cash shop then it is to buy entries from players or AH. This isn't exactly healthy for the games activity or economy.

please post your thoughts not flames.

forumpost
01-09-2011, 06:04 AM
Est wants people to run party dungeons in groups not solo to promote group interaction however have you noticed the prices in mercury keep going up.

Sinse the merc update the increased drop rate has slowly been deminishing for uchh and characterbinding gear alike.

With the current 4-5mil for an IC1 entry and 7-8mil+ for an IC2 entry and the average return of 1 uchh per person in a 3man party for IC2 or 1-2uchh in IC1 ( currently running solo ) its nolonger cost effective to run these dungeons unless that lucky drop happens.

Do ya think we can increase the drop rate of the dungeon entries to continue to promote group activity? Depending on the current prices its cheaper to buy a voucher and buy entries from cash shop then it is to buy entries from players or AH. This isn't exactly healthy for the games activity or economy.

please post your thoughts not flames.

I think prices are fine, i mean they provide you with a FREE one everyday, and the rich people that feel like running it can buy another, since IC1 and IC2 have really nic drops (db redosium) and its not too rare that can give people motivation. If you like profit u can always run something else

PSBeardy
01-09-2011, 06:13 AM
Or do what I do.....go farm the entries, then its free.

xEtherx
01-09-2011, 06:56 AM
from the event I am stocked for the next 30 days. I speak out of concern for my guilies and other like them who didn't do the same and to continue group activity.

Deathlymonkey
01-09-2011, 07:17 AM
I think prices are fine, i mean they provide you with a FREE one everyday, and the rich people that feel like running it can buy another, since IC1 and IC2 have really nic drops (db redosium) and its not too rare that can give people motivation. If you like profit u can always run something else

Yeah, cuz one dungeon a day is really good to make money.

/end sarcasm

sn0wXz
01-09-2011, 07:35 AM
if someone doesnt have alz to buy enough entry to do dungs during the day like ic1, where u only need 1-2 people, their doing something wrong in the first place..
1-2m/cube core reward per run would help even stuff out/cut losses back incase nothing decent from ic2 run, i think your opinion probably applies to ic2 more-so then ic1; as u need more peeps in pt, chances of getting anything decent = low, chances of u winning that roll = lower.

Spur
01-09-2011, 08:47 AM
well u gotta think about it in diff ways. ic2 parties cant be 7man or it can be soloed. u cant say people who are duoing ic2 are not still making enough alz to cover the cost. as long as certain people are making money they will continue buying the maps.

ibez_trogdor
01-09-2011, 02:20 PM
IC1 yields at least 2 uchh per run. With entries at 5m or so and UCHH selling at 5m you make your alz worth. Whatever else you get will be straight profit...

Implying you're two manning IC1.

Berserk_Fury
01-09-2011, 02:32 PM
I usually get more than 2 uchh and multiple uchs when I solo ic1.

xEtherx
01-09-2011, 03:24 PM
I run IC1 solo mostly and usually get 1 uchh a run maybe 2, However sinse the last MA its becoming like ftB1F where almost every other chest drops a FcHH. even when i get glorious stones its now dropping mostly FcHH. IC2 I prefer to run duo but due to the ability of guildies I dont have the luxury to duo and am forced into trio or 4 man runs. This isn't really about money its about accessability, to justify increasing the prices so only those who have the luxury of running solo or duo is wrong and places the practice somewhere between extortion and segregation. I'll make my point in 3 statements.

1: If entry drops are increased it will continue to improve group activity.
2: If you keep the drop rates up it will keep people motivated to continue group activities.
3: EST Your Bi-polar with your buff-nerf-buff-nerf...etc make up your mind and stick with it. Your logic reminds me of an emo female going thru pu.berty or a ghey struggling to figure out is se.xuality.

forumpost
01-09-2011, 03:36 PM
Yeah, cuz one dungeon a day is really good to make money.

/end sarcasm

it wasn't better before ic1

forumpost
01-09-2011, 03:38 PM
I run IC1 solo mostly and usually get 1 uchh a run maybe 2, However sinse the last MA its becoming like ftB1F where almost every other chest drops a FcHH. even when i get glorious stones its now dropping mostly FcHH. IC2 I prefer to run duo but due to the ability of guildies I dont have the luxury to duo and am forced into trio or 4 man runs. This isn't really about money its about accessability, to justify increasing the prices so only those who have the luxury of running solo or duo is wrong and places the practice somewhere between extortion and segregation. I'll make my point in 3 statements.

1: If entry drops are increased it will continue to improve group activity.
2: If you keep the drop rates up it will keep people motivated to continue group activities.
3: EST Your Bi-polar with your buff-nerf-buff-nerf...etc make up your mind and stick with it. Your logic reminds me of an emo female going thru pu.berty or a ghey struggling to figure out is se.xuality.

If they made it cheaper than they would prob make the drops worse u know. I would rather have drops than spamming dungeon alot.

xEtherx
01-09-2011, 06:05 PM
If they made it cheaper than they would prob make the drops worse u know. I would rather have drops than spamming dungeon alot.

You obviously know nothing about in game economics.

Spur
01-09-2011, 06:23 PM
You obviously know nothing about in game economics.

but the thing is i obviously do. if ic1/ic2 drops were increased in PF/PI more people would farm it, prices of these dungeons will go down, more people will then buy the maps and run it, more drop will then be found, the drop will then decrease in price, the drops will eventually not be needed, people will no longer run ic1/ic2, maps will no longer be needed, no one will farm the maps. everything eventually arrives at equilibrium, u change 1 thing and everything else will evolve around it.

xEtherx
01-09-2011, 07:09 PM
this coming from a capitalist. true everything will equalize if any variable changes. The thing is there has to be a balance, similar to an investment and its return. At the moment there is minimal access for lower lvls and minimal return for those forced to run in 3-4man groups.

The one thing that would fix this is a vendor that sells entries. Price regulation is the key to a stable economy.

IaMaLive
01-09-2011, 07:31 PM
QQ more....you get a free entry everyday. If you do more than 3 entries a day. Go get a life XD

lordforceblader
01-09-2011, 07:46 PM
i would recomend u to buy prem lol
i get 3+ uchh and uch and glorious drops forcy so prem really makes a difference

xEtherx
01-09-2011, 07:50 PM
QQ more....you get a free entry everyday. If you do more than 3 entries a day. Go get a life XD

Please learn to read. I currently have 26 IC1's and 32 IC2's remaining from the santa event. I am stocked. The issue is inflation will continue until the drop rate of entries are increased just enough to satisfy the demand of the community. As for the drop rate I dont care just buff it or nerf it but not change it at random like the mood of a person who is bi-polar. Stabilty is the key.

xEtherx
01-09-2011, 08:02 PM
i would recomend u to buy prem lol
i get 3+ uchh and uch and glorious drops forcy so prem really makes a difference

Who said I didn't have premium? lol And the thought of buying premium gives me the chills. Now that vouchers are in the game EST will never see any of my money until they improve their customer service and provide stability both in gear progression and the game economy. As I have said before I speak on behalf of the lower levels who struggle to make the alz to buy the entries to join me in IC2. Alz is easy to make at my lvl as long as the game keeps my interest. i came back with the merc/drop rate increase after quitting for 6 months and in the past 3 weeks its gone from something worth playing to the SSDD good old cabal.

Izumiia
01-09-2011, 10:11 PM
this coming from a capitalist. true everything will equalize if any variable changes. The thing is there has to be a balance, similar to an investment and its return. At the moment there is minimal access for lower lvls and minimal return for those forced to run in 3-4man groups.

The one thing that would fix this is a vendor that sells entries. Price regulation is the key to a stable economy.

no government(est) intervention !

I3athtub
01-10-2011, 12:30 AM
IF ur lookin for alz, and u cant find party, Run IC1 and try to get as far as u could get.

Solo it if u can...
BEfore i learnt to solo IC1, i was testing and looking for uchh with the beginning bosses. But then i saw
that i was able to kill next boss and on and on until i killed teh final boss.

I3athtub
01-10-2011, 12:33 AM
orc mobs in IC1 drops double slot redosmium weapons, vital belt+2
uch/uchh, formula card

those r teh drops i got so far from Orc mobs. that is really good to farm, considering that it is free

also u can get Radiant hall entry as drop from mobs too

DaSmexy
01-10-2011, 12:43 AM
you bout 10 years slow bro lol

xEtherx
01-10-2011, 02:38 AM
IF ur lookin for alz, and u cant find party, Run IC1 and try to get as far as u could get.

Solo it if u can...
BEfore i learnt to solo IC1, i was testing and looking for uchh with the beginning bosses. But then i saw
that i was able to kill next boss and on and on until i killed teh final boss.

Learn to read,... For the second time I have no issue making the alz and I SOLO IC1. Give me a good Warrior (like Koja) or blader (like Bipi or Chovey) and I can DUO IC2 However due to the lvl of most guildies I am forced to trio, but i should have known better then to make a thread for civil discussion here. It feels like trying to educate a bunch of 5yr olds.

/close thread

PSBeardy
01-10-2011, 05:27 AM
2 Eox 8 have dropped from first 3 bosses in IC2, you would have to be pretty sad not to get that far.....

xEtherx
01-10-2011, 05:34 AM
why would I waste 6-9mil per entry to farm the first 3 bosses. Unless your uber lucky that is just stupid and not cost effective.

So if your going to troll at least be good at it and make me laugh.

Mat
01-10-2011, 05:35 AM
ofc prices will be high...prices are like that because people are farming them for the potential eox 8 and sehh and 36 dmg forcy weps, who cares if they don't make all their money back lol

PSBeardy
01-10-2011, 05:36 AM
why would I waste 6-9mil per entry to farm the first 3 bosses. Unless your uber lucky that is just stupid and not cost effective.

So if your going to troll at least be good at it and make me laugh.

Wasn't trolling you mate just explaining cost of entries lol, does everyone in this forum have such thin skin?

Besides I just picked up 20 for under 5 mill........

Mat
01-10-2011, 05:39 AM
lol who buys ic2 entries? i killed 100's of santas and have 30 sitting in my warehouse for when i run them

PSBeardy
01-10-2011, 05:41 AM
I did as well but I am in fairly active guild so have used most up, besides good investment did I mention 2 EOX8's have dropped........

Mat
01-10-2011, 05:48 AM
I did as well but I am in fairly active guild so have used most up, besides good investment did I mention 2 EOX8's have dropped........

and if uve spammed ic2 like myself or most people im sure you've made 1b or more from the forcium crafted drops in there....that right there covers 200+ entries so idk why ether is complaining lol

PSBeardy
01-10-2011, 05:53 AM
Me either screw complaining big picture is over time is pretty cheap dungeon vs drops.....

Mat
01-10-2011, 06:18 AM
Me either screw complaining big picture is over time is pretty cheap dungeon vs drops.....

thats like complaining about not making profit from derking w/o winning bonus and having it cost u 100k per derk...its still worth it lol

xEtherx
01-10-2011, 06:35 AM
again I am stocked with entries and in the 3 weeks I have been back I have made over 2.5bil from ic1, ic2 and FI. I speak on behalf of the lower levels that say " I wanna go to " but can afford the dungeons. I dont have thin skin I just am amazed at the for lack of a better term selective hearing people have or the way trolls want to twist things around so they can flame. Your not on merc mat so you dont see the 7 mil IC1's or the 9+mil IC2's during prime time. What I am asking for is a lil bit of balance between supply and demand without the price extortion to stablize the entry prices. This way I might be able to get some of our guilds lower level characters up to speed quickly.

Now sinse this thread is turning into nothing but a e-pen.is troll fest.

/close thread.

Mat
01-10-2011, 06:39 AM
again I am stocked with entries and in the 3 weeks I have been back I have made over 2.5bil from ic1, ic2 and FI. I speak on behalf of the lower levels that say " I wanna go to " but can afford the dungeons. I dont have thin skin I just am amazed at the for lack of a better term selective hearing people have or the way trolls want to twist things around so they can flame. Your not on merc mat so you dont see the 7 mil IC1's or the 9+mil IC2's during prime time. What I am asking for is a lil bit of balance between supply and demand without the price extortion. This way I might be able to get some of our guilds lower level characters up to speed quickly.

/close thread.

you seem to be forgetting that people get a free entry a day from the bi npc? also if you cant afford to ic2 maybe you shouldnt be trying to run it in the first place, try rs/lid til you make the 9m to run it? ive honestly never heard of anyone over lvl 150 that cant afford a 9m entry lol people want items and alz spoonfed to them too much, let the people complain about 9m entries til a group of whiners find a sehh and then see what they say about 9m entry costs

idc about paying up to 10m for an ic2 cuz lets be honest here, who finishes ic2 and doesn't come out with 20m+ profit per party?

Mishon
01-10-2011, 07:08 AM
you seem to be forgetting that people get a free entry a day from the bi npc? also if you cant afford to ic2 maybe you shouldnt be trying to run it in the first place, try rs/lid til you make the 9m to run it? ive honestly never heard of anyone over lvl 150 that cant afford a 9m entry lol people want items and alz spoonfed to them too much, let the people complain about 9m entries til a group of whiners find a sehh and then see what they say about 9m entry costs

idc about paying up to 10m for an ic2 cuz lets be honest here, who finishes ic2 and doesn't come out with 20m+ profit per party?

All my alz and items get spoon fed to me mengz,... I've never ran a dungeon above eod lmao.

IaMaLive
01-10-2011, 08:53 AM
Please learn to read. I currently have 26 IC1's and 32 IC2's remaining from the santa event. I am stocked. The issue is inflation will continue until the drop rate of entries are increased just enough to satisfy the demand of the community. As for the drop rate I dont care just buff it or nerf it but not change it at random like the mood of a person who is bi-polar. Stabilty is the key.

if your stocked then why make a thread about it? like i said qq more lol. since when did anyone care about the economy of a pointless mmo? i thought as long as you have decent gear and rich yourself, who cares about anyone else, other than yourself lol. as for drop rates, i would think you know by now that this game is based on luck all around. dont try to bring economic discussion here since you know the real world is already having a hard time solving that issue. QQ

IaMaLive
01-10-2011, 08:57 AM
again I am stocked with entries and in the 3 weeks I have been back I have made over 2.5bil from ic1, ic2 and FI. I speak on behalf of the lower levels that say " I wanna go to " but can afford the dungeons. I dont have thin skin I just am amazed at the for lack of a better term selective hearing people have or the way trolls want to twist things around so they can flame. Your not on merc mat so you dont see the 7 mil IC1's or the 9+mil IC2's during prime time. What I am asking for is a lil bit of balance between supply and demand without the price extortion to stablize the entry prices. This way I might be able to get some of our guilds lower level characters up to speed quickly.

/close thread.

rofl....close the thread cause you finally realized you made a pointless fail thread

SemiAutoMatic
01-10-2011, 08:59 AM
Sigh, thats why you 2 man these dungeons. They easy... just keep farming ic2. I'm sure in 100 runs you'll get something worth selling.

xEtherx
01-10-2011, 09:00 AM

Do you not see me state that I have the alz and the entries to spam ic1 and ic2? I would like to see the improvement in entry drop rate because the low levels are all like " hey you have alz buy my entry I'll pay you back " or " hey I didn't keep up send me some sp pots " or my favorite " hey can i buy an entry from the guild bank and then deposit 1mil " . say something to them and all ya hear is crickets chirp.

I just want the entries to drop a little more frequently so the low lvls can catch up, earn alz and leave those of us who worked to get where we are alone.

again I kinda agree with you if someone is above lvl 150 and cant make enough alz to support their character then yeah they should uninstall.

SemiAutoMatic
01-10-2011, 09:04 AM

well mat, you need to remember these kids might be 7 manning these dungeons. lul.

xEtherx
01-10-2011, 12:49 PM
rofl....close the thread cause you finally realized you made a pointless fail thread

Troll less and play more. K Thanks Bye.

PSBeardy
01-10-2011, 01:08 PM
Do you not see me state that I have the alz and the entries to spam ic1 and ic2? I would like to see the improvement in entry drop rate because the low levels are all like " hey you have alz buy my entry I'll pay you back " or " hey I didn't keep up send me some sp pots " or my favorite " hey can i buy an entry from the guild bank and then deposit 1mil " . say something to them and all ya hear is crickets chirp.

I just want the entries to drop a little more frequently so the low lvls can catch up, earn alz and leave those of us who worked to get where we are alone.

again I kinda agree with you if someone is above lvl 150 and cant make enough alz to support their character then yeah they should uninstall.

Umm yeah well if they are not above 150, then they should worry less about that dungeon....the rest well we can afford it.

TitusTyrannus
01-10-2011, 03:29 PM
Umm yeah well if they are not above 150, then they should worry less about that dungeon....the rest well we can afford it.

CRAP IM BROKE!!!! *runs SOD* yay moneys. *buys IC2 card and runs it* CRAP IM BROKE!!!! *runs SOD* yay moneys..... Anyone see a pattern here?

Mat
01-10-2011, 03:31 PM
CRAP IM BROKE!!!! *runs SOD* yay moneys. *buys IC2 card and runs it* CRAP IM BROKE!!!! *runs SOD* yay moneys..... Anyone see a pattern here?

more like wow i should uninstall cabal im a 16x bl and cant afford an ic2 entry? *run sod* wow i I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and had to run sod for an ic2 entry *runs ic2* wow i I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ even harder for not making profit off ic2

thats when u uninstall, cuz ic2 entries are only 3m right now

TitusTyrannus
01-10-2011, 03:35 PM
more like wow i should uninstall cabal im a 16x bl and cant afford an ic2 entry? *run sod* wow i I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and had to run sod for an ic2 entry *runs ic2* wow i I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ even harder for not making profit off ic2

thats when u uninstall, cuz ic2 entries are only 3m right now

On Merc right now IC2s are 5.8M And I have no problem making my money. Today alone Ive made 300M and spent 350M on stuff. I craft all kinds of stuff and sell it daily. So yah, money is cake for me. Im just saying for other people, if they are that needy for money and completely broke. buy an EOD and get enough money for SOD. then run those til you get money. pretty easy if you are flat broke.

EDIT: Just made another 10M

Coneney
01-10-2011, 08:51 PM
I think a few guy way different with u

PSBeardy
01-11-2011, 11:21 AM
I think a few guy way different with u

Huh.....Anyway so IC2 last night.....made a Bill in 1 run, man love that dungeon.....lets see, yup no issue with price of entry.

TitusTyrannus
01-11-2011, 02:43 PM
Huh.....Anyway so IC2 last night.....made a Bill in 1 run, man love that dungeon.....lets see, yup no issue with price of entry.

I was supposed to go on that run. Then my gf made me go to bed. >.<

PSBeardy
01-11-2011, 03:34 PM
I'm not saying your whipped or anything but....

I'm not saying your not either...lol!

IaMaLive
01-11-2011, 04:27 PM
Troll less and play more. K Thanks Bye.

sry bro but u troll more than me. k thx bye. QQ more

forumpost
01-11-2011, 04:37 PM
ofc prices will be high...prices are like that because people are farming them for the potential eox 8 and sehh and 36 dmg forcy weps, who cares if they don't make all their money back lol

+1

PSBeardy
01-12-2011, 10:04 AM
580 mill drop last night.....yeah so can we end this stupid thread????????

TitusTyrannus
01-12-2011, 10:08 AM
was that on the run I left early? owait.. >.<

PSBeardy
01-12-2011, 10:25 AM
.......lol nah was the one after....

Spur
01-12-2011, 10:42 AM
seriously where are u getting this idea....?

prices are only 9m

TitusTyrannus
01-12-2011, 11:03 AM
seriously where are u getting this idea....?

prices are only 9m

Says the bazillionaire

PSBeardy
01-12-2011, 11:28 AM
Says the bazillionaire

I can't remember 20 or 30 0's in that..... 0.o

TitusTyrannus
01-12-2011, 11:29 AM
I can't remember 20 or 30 0's in that..... 0.o

33 and a 1 third 0's

PSBeardy
01-12-2011, 11:30 AM
right, ok carry on.....

TitusTyrannus
01-12-2011, 11:31 AM
will do. I need glory pots.

PSBeardy
01-12-2011, 11:47 AM
your just lazy.......

Nanjirou
01-12-2011, 11:54 AM
Rofl there are other dungeons besides IC. Try running some aos1 or aos2 or ft2 lol.

PSBeardy
01-12-2011, 12:02 PM
Rofl there are other dungeons besides IC. Try running some aos1 or aos2 or ft2 lol.

shush.......that would make sense....

yummy
01-12-2011, 04:42 PM
i think those lower lvls need to go level some more and quit whining. they dont wanna level? then quit whining...