PDA

View Full Version : Please help a very old player...

Cincinnati
01-11-2011, 04:27 PM
I played Cabal years ago, back when it was with OGplanet but I gradually stopped playing it, Now I really want to play again but When I try to login with my OGplanet account I get a message saying that my account info is incorrect even though it isn't. I had to make a new account just to post this question, what can I do to get my old account back?

juji550
01-11-2011, 04:28 PM
yeah, there was a time when you had to switch over your ogplanet account to here. it's over now, so you can't do it =/ try sending in a help-desk ticket. good luck getting it answered though

Cincinnati
01-11-2011, 04:32 PM
You gotta be kidding me....I sunk real money into that account. well thanks.

sn0wXz
01-11-2011, 04:41 PM
You gotta be kidding me....I sunk real money into that account. well thanks.

a few players have asked this question, but just recently a player posted his response from help desk, saying they were "arranging the transfer" or something, and he was asking how they planned to contact him, via email or watnot...so id suggest submitting help desk ticket, with your char information ect, and ask for transfer if possible, it cant hurt.

Cincinnati
01-11-2011, 04:49 PM
Thanks for the info, guys. does anyone know if they wiped all the old accounts like mine?

sn0wXz
01-11-2011, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the info, guys. does anyone know if they wiped all the old accounts like mine?

the logical answer is no, because they wouldnt have responded to that other ticket saying it could be arranged ect... just contact help desk

http://www.cabal.com/Support/HelpDesk

Cincinnati
01-12-2011, 06:37 AM
Just got the following reply back! Thanks!
Hello,

If you wish to transfer your OGP account, kindly provide the following.

- Name, Level, Battle Style of your characters:
- Server :

Thank you.

Sincerely
CABAL Support Team