PDA

View Full Version : New Premium Service Added?

Lyro
01-12-2011, 08:06 PM
For those of you who read the M/A announcement, it says on the 3rd line of modifications "New premium service will be added" What is this? Something like Diamond/Platinum services? Or possibly the Premium DX dungeon that was rumored to be with the update?
http://cabal.com/Notice/Detail?boardIdx=2357 For those of you who didnt read it
What is this? Any guesses? o.o

Tramier
01-12-2011, 08:07 PM
im goin to assume the new prem dx dungeons, since they have been listed in AH for a few weeks now

Lyro
01-12-2011, 08:08 PM
Hopefully if it is the DX dungeon, make it one that can drop Suit crafts...I need a better suit X.x

Swanky
01-12-2011, 08:08 PM
50% chance it's the Prem DX.... but from what I've read on the euro forums it's not that special. Instead of SIG/Redo you get Forcium grade, maybe even Sig.

Nanjirou
01-12-2011, 08:09 PM
Hoping its the Hp steal titles and the BB+ 200% exp!

Woohah
01-12-2011, 08:16 PM
Unfortunately it'll most likely be a BB of some sort. If the new DX was being added, it would probably get it's own page under Update Reviews like the previous ones.
http://www.cabal.com/UpdateReview/Read/2
http://www.cabal.com/UpdateReview/Read/5

But I guess we can always hope!:D

Penguin
01-12-2011, 08:17 PM
You guys remember the 2 icons allowing us to receive dmg from another char on us ?
it was downer left of our screen....

Lyro
01-12-2011, 08:18 PM
O damn.. You have a point there..but the premium DX dungeons are just repeats of the old DX dungeons, just modified to be easier/with better drops. It wouldnt have its own review..would it? o.o

Tramier
01-12-2011, 08:18 PM
You guys remember the 2 icons allowing us to receive dmg from another char on us ?
it was downer left of our screen....

yea, i have been waiting to see when this would be started

darkness_abyss
01-12-2011, 08:19 PM
im pretty sure prem dx dungeons drop forcium amp character bind

xEtherx
01-12-2011, 08:19 PM
its just another sinkhole for you to spend your money on. Cabal should rename it self to B.O.A.T Online. In case none of you know what people have called boats as an acronym its " Break Out Another Thousand " ( Dollars ) because if you ever owned a boat you'd understand completely.

In any case screw forcium I just want DX dungeons to drop gear/weapons your class can actually use. Being a wiz and getting FA terragrace gloves of vamp character bound get really really old. A snowball has a better chance surviving in H3ll then the chance of getting a PC craft item you can actually use.

MagitekGirl
01-12-2011, 08:21 PM
My guess is....

Premium wings..!

Think, if any of you went to buy a BB+ and you found "Premium wings" in the dropdown menu in AH.

I hope it is! =D My wiz needs some wings to show off =p

Penguin
01-12-2011, 08:21 PM
Edited: xD

NewEra
01-12-2011, 08:28 PM
My guess is....

Premium wings..!

Think, if any of you went to buy a BB+ and you found "Premium wings" in the dropdown menu in AH.

i think you need to go back and watch teletubbies

xEtherx
01-12-2011, 08:28 PM
My guess is....

Premium wings..!

your character doesn't need wings, it not a panty liner.

MagitekGirl
01-12-2011, 08:32 PM
i think you need to go back and watch teletubbies

shush......................

its not my fault i can relate to Lala...

OKAY!?

your character doesn't need wings, it not a panty liner.

...and what are you on about?

NewEra
01-12-2011, 08:35 PM
lol ahahah getting wings for the characters will just mess up cabal.... its not like we gonna get em and fly around then a GM comes with a buckshot and shoot us outta the air

xEtherx
01-12-2011, 08:39 PM
...and what are you on about?

I'm a man your a woman now SHUT UP, BEND AND SPREAD EM. cause with stupid ideas like that, thats all your good for.

MagitekGirl
01-12-2011, 08:44 PM
I'm a man your a woman now SHUT UP, BEND AND SPREAD EM. cause with stupid ideas like that, thats all your good for.

only thing ur gonna bend and spread is ur new bedsheets.. wanker.

lol ahahah getting wings for the characters will just mess up cabal.... its not like we gonna get em and fly around then a GM comes with a buckshot and shoot us outta the air

i didnt say we had to fly... gosh.

NewEra
01-12-2011, 08:58 PM
only thing ur gonna bend and spread is ur new bedsheets.. wanker.

i didnt say we had to fly... gosh.

+1 about the first quote....but i knew you was thinking to fly so ehhh

MagitekGirl
01-12-2011, 09:00 PM
+1 about the first quote....but i knew you was thinking to fly so ehhh

thatd be nice... but cabal as you mentioned wouldn't be the same =/

xEtherx
01-12-2011, 09:01 PM
Sorry if I had to put your stupidity in check. Stupid ideas deserve stupid answers now back to the kitchen with you.

MagitekGirl
01-12-2011, 09:04 PM
Sorry if I had to put your stupidity in check. Stupid ideas deserve stupid answers now back to the kitchen with you.

and stupid people like you deserve a well placed spot on my block list.

Bye now =)

crushingraid
01-12-2011, 09:04 PM

thats sexist. last i checked that was against ToS.

xEtherx
01-12-2011, 09:25 PM
now that the stupidity is out of the way, any information about the new premium would be appreciated.