PDA

View Full Version : Unable to get free eCoins since M/A

jone
01-12-2011, 08:23 PM
Hi everyone.
Ever since the maintenance started, I have been unable to do surveys and such. I get a message saying, "There are currently no items to display", when before the M/A, I had 4 pages in the free offers alone.

2 questions:
1. Is there anything I can do to fix my current issue?

2. Can you add more surveys for Australians?
I have a total of 5 pages of surveys (that is including the paid ones).
Over half of those are spam, like the ones where you have to validate with your phone and where you have to download something.
I have been told that those literally "zap" your phone credit and add on excess charges, and the downloading ones give you viruses.

Also, my friend in America somewhere, he told me that he has a total of 15 pages of surveys.
Would it be possible in anyway that us Australians get more?

Note: I know I wrote a lot more about the second issue, but the first issue is actually more important :) Why give us more when we don't even have access to them right?

Penguin
01-12-2011, 08:25 PM
o.o

MagitekGirl
01-12-2011, 08:28 PM
Hi everyone.
Ever since the maintenance started, I have been unable to do surveys and such. I get a message saying, "There are currently no items to display", when before the M/A, I had 4 pages in the free offers alone.

2 questions:
1. Is there anything I can do to fix my current issue?

2. Can you add more surveys for Australians?
I have a total of 5 pages of surveys (that is including the paid ones).
Over half of those are spam, like the ones where you have to validate with your phone and where you have to download something.
I have been told that those literally "zap" your phone credit and add on excess charges, and the downloading ones give you viruses.

Also, my friend in America somewhere, he told me that he has a total of 15 pages of surveys.
Would it be possible in anyway that us Australians get more?

Note: I know I wrote a lot more about the second issue, but the first issue is actually more important :) Why give us more when we don't even have access to them right?

My fellow Aussie bloke; you're right about adding more surveys for us... unfortunately.. this game was intended for people in North America =x

and During Maintenance, they're changing the shops around so the cash shop cant be accessed, for items, or ecoins, or anything at the moment.

jone
01-12-2011, 08:37 PM
Oh thank god!
So everything should be fixed after the maintenance right? :D

Also, even though it was intended for North Americans, shouldn't we at least get a bit more since this is basically Cabal Global now.

MagitekGirl
01-12-2011, 08:45 PM
Oh thank god!
So everything should be fixed after the maintenance right? :D

Also, even though it was intended for North Americans, shouldn't we at least get a bit more since this is basically Cabal Global now.

we should but..

*points* yknow.. est >.>

jone
01-13-2011, 03:53 AM
Now that the maintenance is over, I went to go check the Free eCoins page again.
I still have the same problem.
Could somebody please help me?

jone
01-14-2011, 02:29 AM
bump

MagitekGirl
01-14-2011, 02:32 AM
i rlly dunno =s

Shinji
01-14-2011, 03:05 AM
I know where you came from!!!

MagitekGirl
01-14-2011, 03:06 AM
I know where you came from!!!

._. damn

Shinji
01-14-2011, 03:07 AM
And also know you like toast !!!

jone
01-14-2011, 06:08 AM
I just checked the Super Rewards section for MapleStory (yes, I used to play) and they seem to be working fine.
Does that help?
Still unable to fix this problem on my own..

LILCHAOLAO
01-14-2011, 06:55 AM
And also know you like toast !!!

Who doesnt?

jone
01-14-2011, 10:41 PM
bump~

jone
01-16-2011, 07:47 PM
bump~

jone
01-18-2011, 06:00 PM