PDA

View Full Version : Message for the General Managers and everyone

Nazrell
01-14-2011, 10:03 PM
Good evening.

I know it's late talking about this subject but I thought to post it anyway.

Since the update of the mercenaries back in December 2010, changes has been made in the game. But I didn't notice that some dungeons were removed untill I was searching one day in the auction house for a dungeon entry item and then I didn't see "DT dungeons" anymore. I was curious why it was missing. So I went on another character to check the remaining ones I still had in my storage and they were all gone. I had 64 DT dungeons (party cards) which 3 of them were troglo lairs dungeon. The rest were 1 cottage, 5 ghost ship, 12 houses, 28 mummy grave, 15 mine and the 3 troglo lairs that I mentioned above. (sorry I don't remember the full name of all the cards but a few words of them)

So that been happened, I have to say I was really disappointed with this update, closing or removing the DT dungeons. I've noticed people want them back as well.

But here's something else now, alot of people knew from a GM message or a notice in the website that the chaos arena will be changed or removed, or something. I don't remember what it was exactly but I do remember people knowing about it and took notice. While NOTHING was revealed about the DT dungeons, everyone thought nothing will happen about that. No one expected this to happen.

So my point exactly to you Cabal support team and General Manager is please, next time, when there is something closing/removing please let us know. Many knew about the chaos arena thingy but the DT dungeons no one did.

I'm quite disappointed this happened, I lost 64 cards which each run easily gets me good items. Also I was hoping if those 3 troglo lairs would drop me a ring of luck+2 or critical ring+2 or something other epic too.
Now, it's all gone. If I knew about it, I would have run them all before being removed.

I'm not the only one losing cards, I knew people losing theirs as well, all kind of cards, all were party ones.

Whether GM's and everyone don't care (which alot will not probably) I was just being right of something here. If I'm wrong for not knowing a notice or message about it, please comment. Feel free to mail me in-game too. (same name as in forum)

I thank everyone reading this post.
Have a good night.

Mishon
01-14-2011, 10:04 PM
You must enjoy writing essays.

MandaloreTheIndomitible
01-15-2011, 04:58 AM
People knew about that broski.

juji550
01-15-2011, 06:36 AM
You must enjoy writing essays.

Balboa was like tl;dr

lol

macbowes
01-15-2011, 10:26 AM
GM stands for Game Master, not General Manger.

Just sayain.

Tramier
01-15-2011, 10:47 AM
there were plenty of notices about DT's and the old CA being whiped from the game