PDA

View Full Version : telling me wrong password even though it isnt...

Incredibly Ill
04-20-2010, 06:46 AM
ok...so do we need to know our passwords from the time when accounts were transferred? i don't remember what my password was at that time...i have a new password that works for OGP when i try to x-fer my account it says wrong info...anyone know whatsup?

oXIo
04-20-2010, 07:33 AM
ok...so do we need to know our passwords from the time when accounts were transferred? i don't remember what my password was at that time...i have a new password that works for OGP when i try to x-fer my account it says wrong info...anyone know whatsup?

I have no idea what you're referring to but when you made your first est account and transferred your character over, the account that you made with est is where your ogp chars will be. Say you had the username: xxx for ogp. Then you made the account yyy on EST. You then type in xxx's ID and pass to transfer your char over. Then, you go into your email an validate your account. Now the characters on xxx will be on account yyy.

If that didn't help:
If it says invalid pw, did you try resetting the pw through your email?

Incredibly Ill
04-20-2010, 07:41 AM
yeah i reset my pass through email and i used the new password but it says invalid user/pass.

Suterusu
04-20-2010, 09:38 AM
send it into help desk