PDA

View Full Version : whats with da doungens..

alonis
01-16-2011, 04:25 AM
i like went ic2 day after day.. and i get glitch and cant finish, or eod2 trolls get also glitchd and cant even kill them!

wtf? i can understand taht ths kind of stf can happen once in while but Common> 2-3 dounegns glitchd per day its to much!

PLZ fix this or something kuz its really annoying!

any1 alse suffer from this or its just my guild?:(

Ched
01-16-2011, 09:34 AM
yup... Jealous Jameu from Ic2 won't drop the quest item, and it happened 3 times with my party already..

Rastan
01-16-2011, 09:48 AM
eod2 trolls get also glitchd and cant even kill them!

You have 5 min. to kill each troll or it disappears and you fail the side quest.

alonis
01-16-2011, 10:06 AM
You have 5 min. to kill each troll or it disappears and you fail the side quest.

well.. we were 2 FB.. BM the troll, how bt that? ^^

Rastan
01-16-2011, 10:11 AM
well.. we were 2 FB.. BM the troll, how bt that? ^^

alonis
01-16-2011, 10:19 AM

Ok i got ya! if u have nothing to say then say nothing u.u
im not some noob that cant kill stupid troll at less then 5 min ><

Rastan
01-16-2011, 10:26 AM
Ok i got ya! if u have nothing to say then say nothing u.u
im not some noob that cant kill stupid troll at less then 5 min ><

now now,no reason to get all uppity about it,it's just eod2,and wether or not you can kill a troll in under 5 min. or not isn't the question.....I'm just saiyan you got 5 min. from when it spawns to kill it or it disappears and you fail the side quest.

sn0wXz
01-16-2011, 10:27 AM
You have not got many threads/feedback responding, but there is some people experiencing it, why not just goto bug report forum and make a thread about it, ofcourse there is 3 threads now, we dont know how well it will be checked, but i know the first 3-4 threads got answered within day or two, just provide screenshots and as much descriptions as possible without insulting them. u might get a response, here in general discussion your thread probably wont get any answer

Ched
01-16-2011, 10:27 AM
hey alonis.. i just want to ask you something, are there someone in you party using Level Booster?
cause it started happening with us after i bought that :o

alonis
01-16-2011, 10:47 AM
now now,no reason to get all uppity about it,it's just eod2,and wether or not you can kill a troll in under 5 min. or not isn't the question.....I'm just saiyan you got 5 min. from when it spawns to kill it or it disappears and you fail the side quest.

sorry didnt ment to talk dirty or what ever.. i got ur point

You have not got many threads/feedback responding, but there is some people experiencing it, why not just goto bug report forum and make a thread about it, ofcourse there is 3 threads now, we dont know how well it will be checked, but i know the first 3-4 threads got answered within day or two, just provide screenshots and as much descriptions as possible without insulting them. u might get a response, here in general discussion your thread probably wont get any answer

wanted to check if it just us or me.. but yah i sure will do something abt it next time

hey alonis.. i just want to ask you something, are there someone in you party using Level Booster?
cause it started happening with us after i bought that :o

yes!!! since our key player buy it.. it started.. thou it happend once without him

I3athtub
01-16-2011, 11:31 AM
Damn, the server is a bit screwed atm, report it and maybe they might fix it with next update

btw, i hav this forbidden curse of a glitch for FT b1f
The fire gate before teh second boss doesnt spawn and if i try to pass it, i DC...(WTF!) LOL
so i have X that one out lol...
and this started ever since mercanry update

Muramasa
01-16-2011, 11:39 AM
Oh I had an extreme version of this. Mine was I could not complete ANY DUN if my char hit the last chest. It happened it parties and solo. I can really comment on the solo part because it was ONLY ME. I really could not comPlete eod b1f . I submited a HD ticket (lawl) and no answer. I did manege to fix this problem by rechecking my client files, it hasn't happened since.

~hope this helps. ( sorry for any typos or weird sounding phrases, im on my phone lol )

alonis
01-16-2011, 11:54 AM
Oh I had an extreme version of this. Mine was I could not complete ANY DUN if my char hit the last chest. It happened it parties and solo. I can really comment on the solo part because it was ONLY ME. I really could not comPlete eod b1f . I submited a HD ticket (lawl) and no answer. I did manege to fix this problem by rechecking my client files, it hasn't happened since.

~hope this helps. ( sorry for any typos or weird sounding phrases, im on my phone lol )

hmm thanks for tryin help;)
but it always happen in doungen with party.. so i gess its server prob?

Rastan
01-16-2011, 12:22 PM
I found a new glitch out just now too,when you run IC you get crappy non-slot SG grade char-binding gear and FCHH for drops instead of stuff actually worth running the dungeon for....wtf was I thinking going back to PVE

alonis
01-16-2011, 12:56 PM
I found a new glitch out just now too,when you run IC you get crappy non-slot SG grade char-binding gear and FCHH for drops instead of stuff actually worth running the dungeon for....wtf was I thinking going back to PVE

tell me about it.. sux

conan012
01-16-2011, 02:31 PM

i had this problem last week that everytime the legacy chest drops i got dc and i was running RS and EOD. then my friend told me to try the check new files button on the start up screen and it solve my problem. hope it helps.