PDA

View Full Version : Cabal at work

I3athtub
01-18-2011, 01:41 AM
Well, My job is a office job... so damn boring... and i am so advanced in work...so much time that i finished all the work already at half a year.

Cabal in the office is it good or it could get my a s s fired lol\

anyways, i prefer playing cabl then watching the clock run 9 hours lol

and Plz no a s s comments. if ur mature, then discuss, if ur a uni. student, school student or a tiny boy, plz go do something else.

yomo
01-18-2011, 01:48 AM
Uhh why dont you just ask for a raise if you work that good? That way you can have money to play a real game.

I3athtub
01-18-2011, 02:07 AM
they pay very good and we get raises annually while renewing contracts...

but the real game part sounds wierd... Im a cabal addict

I dont play anyother game, i see no interest...
I play Final fantasy, all verisons from 1 to 12
From NEs to PS2

I bought this laptop over the PS3, sometimes i do regret, but cabal makes me
forget regression...

alonis
01-18-2011, 04:21 AM
Well, My job is a office job... so damn boring... and i am so advanced in work...so much time that i finished all the work already at half a year.

and Plz no a s s comments. if ur mature, then discuss, if ur a uni. student, school student or a tiny boy, plz go do something else.

Lol jull!
ur crazy!

i also can play while working.. it jsut.. i dont have laptop yet L:(

AnTiMagus
01-18-2011, 04:29 AM

i wish i can do this too but u know how jobs work here xD
1 mistake = u wish they fire ya lol
grats anyway :P

goodsauce
01-18-2011, 03:03 PM
I thought you are a teacher jullll.

xEtherx
01-18-2011, 03:08 PM

If you that smart and that good and have to ask if playing a game on company time will get you fired then chances are your not that smart or that good. The answer is pretty much common sense.

zomgOmglol
01-18-2011, 03:29 PM
If you that smart and that good and have to ask if playing a game on company time will get you fired then chances are your not that smart or that good. The answer is pretty much common sense.

this

I3athtub
01-19-2011, 12:56 AM
the guy who called me not smart; I am bored my ass off and just thought out loud on a thread, is that anyway negative or offensive to u, thsi post si for ppl like me
bored working and addicts...lol
bro just let it go lol, im opening discussion not looking for a phycatrist lol

btw i am no longer a teacher
i work in teh publication office in teh school

Promotions, Admin FTW

Rastan
01-19-2011, 12:59 AM
the guy who called me not smart; I am bored my ass off and just thought out loud on a thread, is that anyway negative or offensive to u, thsi post si for ppl like me
bored working and addicts...lol
bro just let it go lol, im opening discussion not looking for a phycatrist lol

btw i am no longer a teacher
i work in teh publication office in teh school

Promotions, Admin FTW

And people wonder why we have a declining educational system.

I3athtub
01-19-2011, 02:18 AM
And people wonder why we have a declining educational system.

i guess u never heard of a career life and a social life...
in our career lives, we act out our jobs and in our own lives, we search for entertainment on free time...\

im getting tired of u negative depressed ppl

Forums for dicussions NOT dispute and negativity

Rastan
01-19-2011, 09:38 AM
i guess u never heard of a career life and a social life...
in our career lives, we act out our jobs and in our own lives, we search for entertainment on free time...\

im getting tired of u negative depressed ppl

Forums for dicussions NOT dispute and negativity

If you want to have a dicussion about free time and what people do with it then call a phycatrist

I3athtub
01-19-2011, 07:59 PM
Dear Rastan

u dont have to be sick to have a decent discussion.
for GOd Sake some one take this negative guy away from here.

O god its like ur gonna commit suicide. CHILL BRO, REALLy GET A LIFE.

I3athtub
01-19-2011, 08:02 PM
If you want to have a dicussion about free time and what people do with it then call a phycatrist

I mean WTF, so u dont know anybody to talk to but ur "phycatrist".
OMG this guy never had a discussion in his life, unless it was abt kiling cats
or burning tires. Bro look up the posts above, they r discussing.

if u dont wanna discuss, go negative bomb another post and f u c k off mine
plz ur making it dirty and dont reply just get teh f u c k

I3athtub
01-19-2011, 08:22 PM
look at my new sig

Rastan
01-19-2011, 09:43 PM
see....I would,butcha dun goofed

A former teacher and current school publication worker who types with as many grammatical errors as you is just hilarious....and to top it all off with your triple post rage just makes your anger 10x more enjoyable....lol,phycatrist

joeynpj
01-25-2011, 12:38 PM
i too work in the office sitting on my ass all day. the only bad thing is im in the military and cant download cabal to my comp here at work. tried linking my laptop to wireless here dont pick anything up so im sht out of luck here. so when i get hoem from work is when i play lol.

I3athtub
01-25-2011, 09:43 PM
i too work in the office sitting on my ass all day. the only bad thing is im in the military and cant download cabal to my comp here at work. tried linking my laptop to wireless here dont pick anything up so im sht out of luck here. so when i get hoem from work is when i play lol.

yo bro, use a internet broadband, the usb internet connection. they work pretty fine when u r out.

I3athtub
01-25-2011, 09:46 PM
see....I would,butcha dun goofed

A former teacher and current school publication worker who types with as many grammatical errors as you is just hilarious....and to top it all off with your triple post rage just makes your anger 10x more enjoyable....lol,phycatrist

LMAO, get a life, i mean ur a noob in the game and ur drooling like a noob for attention over here.
I mean who uses Grammar on the net, other then a geek or I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.
Plus its a normal message abt a game, not an essay for the Master degree. LOL
again Rasten, Get a job then start playing cabal at ur work place, then discuss here.

ZeonH
01-26-2011, 08:16 AM
Give it up Jull lol i've noticed ppl arnd here troll troll when they read something they can troll about just cuz they can troll abt it lol.... that's called holding a grudge xD well, as they great prophet Bob said: "one love, one hear, let's get together and feel all right".... ppl arnd here should learn and understand that:
a) The main point of a forum is expressing ur own opinion without any kind of criticism whatsoever
b) Every single person is entitled to have their own and personal point of view (hence, politicians lol)
c) The fact that u don't share a point of view, doesn't mean u have the right to critize it, instead u can either discuss about it without disrespecting another human beings capabilities and reasoning, even if for u i doesn't have sense.

So, bottom line:
Read, think, discuss, respect, share, otherwise, move on xD