PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 Wiz on Merc?

Sephiroth
01-18-2011, 12:24 PM
....That actually have a life and are not maxed in honor?

hmm?

Name Em!!

Ohhh!!!!

PSBeardy
01-18-2011, 12:33 PM
would be better to just ask for top 5 Trolls in these forums.....

Spur
01-18-2011, 12:35 PM

hmm?

Name Em!!

Ohhh!!!!

got smashed in 1 topic isnt enough huh? here it is

1. Me
2. Romp
3. Ras
4. some WI
5. some other WI

i lowered my rank to 19 during the time of this post so wat can u say?

Muramasa
01-18-2011, 12:38 PM
they need to fix honor ! wtf when and IF i reach hr20 i dont want to lose it, gey !

xStar
01-18-2011, 12:39 PM
got smashed in 1 topic isnt enough huh? here it is

1. Me
2. Romp
3. Ras
4. some WI
5. some other WI

i lowered my rank to 19 during the time of this post so wat can u say?i was on merc for a day. do i count D:

PSBeardy
01-18-2011, 12:40 PM
um then don't craft...????

Throw Eskie and MagicalStar in there too.....they just sexy so it makes up for any shortcommings...

Muramasa
01-18-2011, 12:45 PM
but u cant pk either...i would stop crafting...but i need certian things......

PSBeardy
01-18-2011, 12:48 PM
but u cant pk either...i would stop crafting...but i need certian things......

easy just wear your colony graduate title..... 0.o LOLZ

NiteFalcon
01-18-2011, 01:15 PM
spur
romp
wizforce
rasmanit
zodi

prolly best current actives, dunno if i forgot someone

Mat
01-18-2011, 01:44 PM
yo, for a sec there i thought u were listing the top 5 biggest hackers and alz glitchers on merc

I lol'd

Spur
01-18-2011, 01:57 PM
yo, for a sec there i thought u were listing the top 5 biggest hackers and alz glitchers on merc

i loled too cause its just too funny

fsflashy
01-18-2011, 02:11 PM
oXIo. :)

^^

iGotTheMagic
01-18-2011, 02:12 PM
spur
romp
wizforce
rasmanit
zodi

prolly best current actives, dunno if i forgot someone

Wizforce is good in war, but gear wise he wouldn't be top.. Unless this is about top war scorer's, then he'd be included.

Xiju
01-18-2011, 02:15 PM
top 5 wiz in wut? standing pvp? pk?

xEtherx
01-18-2011, 03:18 PM
you really cant count Romp. Apex is a known Botter and hacker. I dont know how he got his account back. Same goes for ras. Ask any old member of Fire or Elite. Both have admitted to it on scarletts vent more then 1.5yrs ago. Got a problem with the truth come confront me there.

Mat
01-18-2011, 03:23 PM
you really cant count Romp. Apex is a known Botter and hacker. I dont know how he got his account back. Same goes for ras. Ask any old member of Fire or Elite. Both have admitted to it on scarletts vent more then 1.5yrs ago. Got a problem with the truth come confront me there.

ill agree with that, cool people or not theyre still known hackers and shouldnt be considered "top" anything unless its "top" hacker etc

:)

Mishon
Pooh

Sephiroth
Ppl need to learn to read, Spur your a no lifer, be gone.

I do accept WizForce Mentioned.

Overall Wiz.

Oh sorry Spur, you got smashed in real life so you live in a game.

lol!!! x9,000

Spur
01-18-2011, 03:27 PM

Ppl need to learn to read, Spur your a no lifer, be gone.

i do believe people need to learn to read especially when u wrote it ureself

Sephiroth
01-18-2011, 03:31 PM
Btw, Before I went to work I saw you around, I came back from work, you still in game/forums...

Whut? Cant leave mommys basemant?? lolz

You can go out, just use a bubble. Dont want ya getting all sick.

xEtherx
01-18-2011, 03:32 PM
ill agree with that, cool people or not theyre still known hackers and shouldnt be considered "top" anything unless its "top" hacker etc

:)

I dont know if i would consider either " cool " . The are all greedy ignorant azzholes. The only people who will tolerate them is the seireitei community. But then again Thats a community of Botters hackers and alz buyers. I never knew there were so many Asian J3ws... A.K.A " The Shinogami "

Spur
01-18-2011, 03:33 PM
Btw, Before I went to work I saw you around, I came back from work, you still in game/forums...

Whut? Cant leave mommys basemant?? lolz

You can go out, just use a bubble. Dont want ya getting all sick.

if this is the case i must have been doing a great job for the last 3 years.

Mat
01-18-2011, 03:34 PM
I dont know if i would consider either " cool " . The are all greedy ignorant azzholes. The only people who will tolerate them is the seireitei community. But then again Thats a community of Botters hackers and alz buyers. I never knew there were so many Asian J3ws... A.K.A " The Shinogami "

lol never said they were cool, people overlook the fact that theyre far from legit just because theyre friends with them...facts are facts though neither are legit

Vontar
01-18-2011, 03:36 PM
Hey guys, it's me. Wizforce is best in skill, I'm glad you guys have good gear though. Have fun, and good luck . . .

Sephiroth
01-18-2011, 03:37 PM
Lmao point proven, not even 3 min passed and he replies, he must have a botter in forums too!!!

lmao!!!

Spur
01-18-2011, 03:38 PM

i thought u were "well educated". u should know u cant generalize a full group as long as someone legit like me exist and is in seireitei. if generalizations can be made from ure opinion y not just say cabal is a community of botters hackers and alz buyers.

Lmao point proven, not even 3 min passed and he replies, he must have a botter in forums too!!!

lmao!!!

so are u implying u got no life ureself? since u replied 4min after my post

Rastan
01-18-2011, 03:40 PM
3 years.

damn man....I mean,c'mon...cabal is cool and all,but it's not that cool.

but then again,i myself am pushing the 2 and a half year mark......so statement withdrawn

Sephiroth
01-18-2011, 03:40 PM
Lulz he said Legit

Mat
01-18-2011, 03:48 PM
i thought u were "well educated". u should know u cant generalize a full group as long as someone legit like me exist and is in seireitei. if generalizations can be made from ure opinion y not just say cabal is a community of botters hackers and alz buyers.

when someone says who's the most unlegit guild on mercury whats the first thing that comes to mind? seireitei
your guild obviously has the biggest concentration of unlegit people, would you like to prove me wrong?

Spur
01-18-2011, 03:54 PM
when someone says who's the most unlegit guild on mercury whats the first thing that comes to mind? seireitei
your guild obviously has the biggest concentration of unlegit people, would you like to prove me wrong?

so are u trying to ask me does a lvl 5 guild have more people or does a lvl 1 guild have more people?

Vontar
01-18-2011, 03:55 PM
Well, theoretically a lvl 5 guild would have more unlegit people than a lvl 1 guild lol

xEtherx
01-18-2011, 04:02 PM

LoL Spur I was being nice excluding your name from that conversation But i dont consider you legit either. You have kept company with those type of people for as long as I have been playing. You either were lucky enough to have never been caught or benefited from the wrong other have done. I also dont consider Extortion of materials or entry items as a legit way of making money. I've seen you do this with SeL market, Evasion pot materials, your " pay me 200mil per attempt for forcium crafting then buy it from me if i decide to give it up thing " , Selling second slot items saying they were 1st slot etc. Your buisness practices are less then honorable and Your known for being an ignorant azzhole who will do nothing for anyone. You think you are the best, Know everything and cant be wrong because you are " THE ALL MIGHTY SPUR " .

Nothing would please me more then to know you had someone beat you within an inch of your life in real life. The only thing that could please me more would be doing it myself.

To randomly attack my education is just funny. Yes I am educated, grammer and spelling just isn't my best thing.

Spur
01-18-2011, 04:07 PM
LoL Spur I was being nice excluding your name from that conversation But i dont consider you legit either. You have kept company with those type of people for as long as I have been playing. You either were lucky enough to have never been caught or benefited from the wrong other have done. I also dont consider Extortion of materials or entry items as a legit way of making money. I've seen you do this with SeL market, Evasion pot materials, your " pay me 200mil per attempt for forcium crafting then buy it from me if i decide to give it up thing " etc. Your buisness practices are less then honorable and Your known for being an ignorant azzhole who will do nothing for anyone. Nothing would please me more then to know you had someone beat you within an inch of your life in real life. The only thing that could please me more would be doing it myself.

yep i am a pretty good merchant hording up all the stuff people need but there is absolutely nuthin wrong with that. this is a game there is no law where u cannot monopolize an item. my forcy crafting back then was a privaledge if u didnt or couldnt afford it u didnt have to come. im a pretty simple guy i laid all the facts down u guys get to choose yes or no, i dont force u to come and craft. u cant "consider" someone legit, they either are or they arent.

xEtherx
01-18-2011, 04:18 PM
LOL
remember when spur had his vrs stats in his sig? You know before he got banned and couldnt submit a legit ss to prove his stats were real? Ya i remember, and im lololololololololololing

Hes also never produced a video from his perspective to prove he doesn't use/stack pots.

No there is no law in the game preventing it however extortion and capitalism isn't good for the economy or game mechanics. Adding 2 simple merchants from the beginning of the game would have prevented you from ever achieving what you have. Given the fact that you have been one of the richest people in the game from the beginning is proof enough you have done something illegitimate from the start.

Spur
01-18-2011, 04:19 PM
LOL
remember when spur had his vrs stats in his sig? You know before he got banned and couldnt submit a legit ss to prove his stats were real? Ya i remember, and im lololololololololololing

look a newly made troll account just for me. heres some info for u. my vrs banner got banned today so even if i were to instantly take sses and send them in it still wouldnt be back up yet. put some knowledge into ure head b4 u troll

but matri on the other hand had his banned for days and its still not back up yet

Rastan
01-18-2011, 04:23 PM
my vrs banner got banned today so even if i were to instantly take sses and send them in it still wouldnt be back up yet. put some knowledge into ure head b4 u troll

but matri on the other hand had his banned for days and its still not back up yet

That's what happens when you don't send in verifiable SS's of your stats

iGotTheMagic
01-18-2011, 04:29 PM

Sup GM crafted orb.

fsflashy
01-18-2011, 04:33 PM
this thread needs more xi.

Mat
01-18-2011, 04:34 PM
Sup GM crafted orb.

Sup nonslot Sigmetal gloves.

Mat
01-18-2011, 04:35 PM
s'up mat

ive been playing black ops and im pretty sure ive been logged into the forums while playing, and if i had a 2nd comp why would i waste time making a whole new forum account to post? what do i have to hide anyway? oh noes im so scared to make fun of no lifers and hackers on the forums?

Mat
01-18-2011, 04:45 PM
Ya mean too busy scamming guildies of their gear and pretending like nothing happened? lllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooll

Who said I pretended it didn't happen? He didn't get his gear back because he was going to sell it for USD and screw over the people in the Guild that had sold their old gear to use the gear he put in the GWH.

Mat
01-18-2011, 06:02 PM
spoken by a true master. Howd you pay for his gear in the first place, by putting accessories into and out of the gwh during server glitches? LoL!

wtf r u talking about?????

darkness_abyss
01-18-2011, 06:06 PM
cabal is fed up who knows who is actually legit?

yomo
01-18-2011, 06:53 PM
dayummm son spur has mad n.iggas on his d.ick =(

PSBeardy
01-18-2011, 07:55 PM
meh I think some are jealous is all, Spur is 800lb gorilia, he is the benchmark for Mercury. Ofcourse whiney, life/cabal isn't fair to me wannabe's are going to ride his jock hard all the while knowing they would slit thier little emo wrists to be half as good or have half as much. Do you honestly not think that if he was non-legit it would have stayed a secret this long????? just saying...

xEtherx
01-18-2011, 08:49 PM
He (Spur) also never produced a video from his perspective to prove he doesn't use/stack pots.

Anyone else notice he never responded to this?

Mat
01-18-2011, 08:51 PM
Anyone else notice he never responded to this?

he ignores you when you bring up a valid point and then comes back with something stupid like, "you do a video first then ill do mine" last time i heard someone whine like that was in 5th grade i think

PSB, there are 100's of unlegit people in this game that haven't been found out about, its common sense, hes just not dumb enough to get caught

xEtherx
01-18-2011, 08:57 PM
he ignores you when you bring up a valid point and then comes back with something stupid like, "you do a video first then ill do mine" last time i heard someone whine like that was in 5th grade i think.

Spur does live up to one old gamer phrase... " You can not kill that which has no life "

Mat
01-18-2011, 08:58 PM
yay banned from vrs again cuz i told lethal that all u had to do was spam the report button to get someone banned..

guess ill just screenshot it and cut it and upload it myself so i dont have to keep re uploading this junk

Muramasa
01-18-2011, 09:39 PM
best solution, lol

Spur
01-18-2011, 10:28 PM
Hes also never produced a video from his perspective to prove he doesn't use/stack pots.

No there is no law in the game preventing it however extortion and capitalism isn't good for the economy or game mechanics. Adding 2 simple merchants from the beginning of the game would have prevented you from ever achieving what you have. Given the fact that you have been one of the richest people in the game from the beginning is proof enough you have done something illegitimate from the start.

u also realize this made absolutely no sense. not only did u not specify wat the video was supposed to be about, u also didnt specify y is there pots/stacking involved. if there was pots/stacking y was it not allowed?

lol proof enough? use some of the common sense u supposedly have. if i can turn Mils into Bils wat makes u think i cant turn Ks into Mils? wat part of the buying / reselling concept dont u understand

Xiju
01-18-2011, 11:10 PM
this thread needs more xi.

hi
my name is xi and i'm a lvl 139 wizard
i use hand me down gears from my friends
i farm t3 because i find it more fun than other tiers

problem officer?

Emmi
01-19-2011, 01:01 AM
dont really care how you people take this cuz really non of your opinions really matter to me, ive known spur for 2+years now? he definitly has never hacked before, and is probably one of he most dedicated people i know. hes smart and actually knows how buy and resell things which theres nothing wrong with. and how you spend your time does not make you a no life. if you enjoy what you do then whos to say its wrong. ive played this game on and off since open beta and right now am one of the stronget fbs on merc and guess what, i know im living the good life partying in college, spending time with my gf, and i still find time to play cabal,say whatever you guys want thats just my 2 cent.

yomo
01-19-2011, 02:24 AM
ive been playing black ops

what system you have?

Shinji
01-19-2011, 03:07 AM
Pstree!