PDA

View Full Version : EST and GM...

xEtherx
01-19-2011, 04:45 AM
With this weeks M/A can we Please get some other issues fixed. ATM I have 2 tickets reguarding the lag issues from 2 weeks ago that need closed out ( #19237 & #19341 ) and 1 ticket about lost alz that has yet to even get a response. I would be happy to have sent in a TICKET, however GM forgot to close the 2 tickets about the lag they did respond to....So yeah I cant and you get it here.

There are also several friends who were recently blocked not banned that are going on 3+weeks with nothing but a general response. This only involves me because their account contain several billion alz worth of items from guild runs I and other have a share in when they sell.

We the community would greatly appreciate an improvment to customer support by having these issues resolved.

Thanks.

crushingraid
01-19-2011, 07:09 AM
yes PLEASE reset my sub pass. it would be nice to actually play before my premium runs out.

sn0wXz
01-19-2011, 07:35 AM
LOL k.

xEtherx
01-19-2011, 09:23 AM
LOL k.

Yeah the post is a semi troll but i'm pointing out just how incompetent the GM's are. they post saying issue is fixed /close thread and forget to close it. they answer tickets and forget to close it. a ton of people have been randomly blocked not banned and dont even acknowledge it.

I could get more work out of 100 n1gga's on welfare and food stamps then out of 1 paid GM from EST.

xEtherx
01-20-2011, 09:14 PM
Hey GM's Just close the tickets I listed above. You answered them already,... you just lacked the common sense to close them. Can you do your job please.

darkness_abyss
01-20-2011, 09:52 PM
i think if u offend them like that they will leave it open on purpose lol