PDA

View Full Version : To all those negative ppl out there

I3athtub
01-19-2011, 09:17 PM
Ok first of all, im not to judge, but i would like to thank all u ppl out there who know how to discuss and I appreciate and enjoy the nice discussions with u all here, Plz all, Keep up the positive posts.

To all U negative PPL out there

stop negative Bombing posts, I mean, it just make
u guys look like cheap h o r n y - b i t ch es that kind find a good size D i c k
to fix ur day...
I mean, u see the post;

its a question then answer, dont give a character analyzation, cuz most who do r usually noobs and if not a noob
A hardcore lifeless low life who tends to attacks posts cuz they have nothing better to do but express there ugly lives on to a post.
in other words, excuse my language, but its just annoying that when a person wants
to ask a question, a 1000 ppl size the question and dont even give a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥en answer.

If u see an assumption; u either agree and sopport ur opinion or u disagree and sopport ur opinion, Otherwise go F U C K ur self on all 4 walls and Get the F u c k out of teh post. there r ppl who will blow if they don't post negatively, maybe cuz they dont know how to share an opinion.

If its just a normal discussion, then for F U C K sakes, if ur interested then join teh discussion, if ur too much of a super a s s h o l e, then go find a pile of dog s h i t and Jump in it.

for all the high lvl a s s h o l e s; Ok its really kool and the lvl didnt come easy and we all like to observe the hi lvl action...dont get too much air up ur a s s and start being nice... all lvl 180 reply with 1 word, WTH, and if it mores then it is all BS that makes no sence, of course; Desizings. In other words, get that D I C K out of ur A S S and start showing some gameplay, i mean, we are all human behind teh screen.

anyways...NO more Negative POSTS u sick lifeless outKasts and ty u to all of u Positive ppl.

MagitekGirl
01-19-2011, 09:20 PM
the negatives are just bored.. =s
dont worry about em o.o

zomgOmglol
tl;dr

I3athtub
Yo nice SIG

zomgOmglol
01-19-2011, 09:21 PM
ty

MagitekGirl
01-19-2011, 09:21 PM
Yo nice SIG

you too ^^
it sells xD
hehe

I3athtub
01-19-2011, 10:44 PM
BUMP Ratsen Read this and do as what is written

Rastan
01-19-2011, 11:05 PM
BUMP Ratsen Read this and do as what is written

why u so mad bro?

damn,it's like ppl can't have fun anymore without someone gettin' all butthurt,now I got to waste more time on here to make up for the posts blaboa deleted

sn0wXz
01-19-2011, 11:07 PM
we are aware of the EST forum rules bro, your asking people with personalities to perform an action based on "morals". Its an online mmo community, dont take it so seriously, let est do the job they are going to do regardless.

I3athtub
01-19-2011, 11:09 PM
bro, im not mad...
ok let me understand something

in ur home, u all sit down and wait for some1 to talk

and then everyone negativly attacks what ever is said, even if it was like

the weather is cold.
that is not normal... At all...

bro, ppl talk and make conversations and get to somewhere at the end of it

i dont wanna make up for negativity, just want a decent post

macbowes
01-19-2011, 11:13 PM
Ok first of all, im not to judge, but i would like to thank all u ppl out there who know how to discuss and I appreciate and enjoy the nice discussions with u all here, Plz all, Keep up the positive posts.

To all U negative PPL out there

stop negative Bombing posts, I mean, it just make
u guys look like cheap h o r n y - b i t ch es that kind find a good size D i c k
to fix ur day...
I mean, u see the post;

its a question then answer, dont give a character analyzation, cuz most who do r usually noobs and if not a noob
A hardcore lifeless low life who tends to attacks posts cuz they have nothing better to do but express there ugly lives on to a post.
in other words, excuse my language, but its just annoying that when a person wants
to ask a question, a 1000 ppl size the question and dont even give a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥en answer.

If u see an assumption; u either agree and sopport ur opinion or u disagree and sopport ur opinion, Otherwise go F U C K ur self on all 4 walls and Get the F u c k out of teh post. there r ppl who will blow if they don't post negatively, maybe cuz they dont know how to share an opinion.

If its just a normal discussion, then for F U C K sakes, if ur interested then join teh discussion, if ur too much of a super a s s h o l e, then go find a pile of dog s h i t and Jump in it.

for all the high lvl a s s h o l e s; Ok its really kool and the lvl didnt come easy and we all like to observe the hi lvl action...dont get too much air up ur a s s and start being nice... all lvl 180 reply with 1 word, WTH, and if it mores then it is all BS that makes no sence, of course; Desizings. In other words, get that D I C K out of ur A S S and start showing some gameplay, i mean, we are all human behind teh screen.

anyways...NO more Negative POSTS u sick lifeless outKasts and ty u to all of u Positive ppl.

You're a got.

I3athtub
01-19-2011, 11:13 PM
banned from what...

get a life

I3athtub
01-19-2011, 11:15 PM
reaing teh replies,

Negative
Negative
Negative
Well u guys read the post
so u all know what i am going to say

sn0wXz
01-19-2011, 11:15 PM
ok well, the information to all m/a is posted on the main website...so its common for a thread with that question to get a reply like you got from rastan lol, anyway hes banned nao so dont matter much, a thread like that just attracts smart ass answers...logical.

i almost typed something as well, but he got in before me so it was pretty much useless