PDA

View Full Version : My Thoughts on Cabal as of lately, agree?

Sephiroth
01-20-2011, 11:44 AM
I know theres alot trolls, haters, tools etc etc around here....

But on a honest true topic...

Lets get serious...

Before all this updates, heck before EST took over...

When OGP had it running (sadly not anymore Q_Q)...

Back in those ancient times, it was easy to separate the pros from the fails.
When you was pro, you felt a sense on acomplishment, why?

You worked hard to hit 170..
You war non stop everytime you had a chance...
You farmed your butt off and saved alz just so you could make your forcium gear +6/+7
Or extended that nice 16% DMG osm blade etc etc...

And when you had everything said and done.. You was pro, you pwnt and were proud of your self.

The game was hard to hit that 170, so only the dedicated and harcore did. So there wasnt many 170s around and when you where spotted, "WOW hes 170.." "Oh **** run" "Hell no, I aint pvping you"

You were strong, and you could make nice alz. And you took pride when you finally had that +11 or +7 weapon/gear cause not many had it.

EST took over now and what happened?

Legal Alz buying through capsules..
Legal Honor Buying
Epic weapons handed to you by cash shop for 30 days etc etc...(wEOD)
Epic Buff Pots...

As of lately...

Increased "EPIC" Forcium sets...
EOX+8 dropping more often...
OP Items added (K-red)
Increased Honor given in WAR
New Maps added and Nerfed Mobs..

I remember when I went on my 150 BL to LS with 900+ def and mobs could slaughter you if you stood there. Now? I stand there with 900 def and wont die for a long time... How about when Cornus pwnt you in PF? lol?

Those that worked hard to be epic, those that war'ed everytime and grinded non stop...

Are now being easily catched up by noobs that were handed everything on a golden plate.

Some rich kid comes and blows all his tax return or money he makes sitting on a office.

BAM, Epic honor.
BAM epic weapon.
BAM +15 gear, cause honestly... Every where I look there is +15 gear now.

WHats the fun on everyone having epic gear? where the sense on uniqueness? acomplishment and happiness to be set appart from the rest?

Whats so fun on having everything easy?

Price on stuff that once where worth 2B+ is now goin down and REALLY fast...

Random nubs with Sigmetal gear with AMP in the slot (lol?)

Is this EST desperate last cry for money? You can tell they short on staff, they have a job oppening icon on there website. They barely ever log in and communicate with the players. There is Bots in ALL channels more than ever.

Cabal 2 is comming soon, they focusing on that and trying to make epic stuff easy to squeeze one last dollar out of the players before the game finally dies.

Samething that happened to 12Sky, TwelveSky2 came out, 12sky closed down. There goes your Master Account you had there, all that hard work for nothing >_>

There was a character transfer but not many where able to take advantage, Will Cabal have character transfer? I highly doubt it... Not many MMOS pull it off.

To sum it up...

Here in a few months, +15 will be extremly common. Forcy PC will be seen very often.
Lots of 180s...

And yes I know Im not 180 and have epic stuff but thats cause Im lazy and I work and mess around too much.

So alll i see is EST trying to make one last buck, am I the only one noticing this?

I log in now and theres like mad nubs running around with high honor (lol), randomly seeing some guy with a Aramid +15 7/40 (lulz)

Thats like being a body builder in a office with chicks, where you get all the attention and feel happy about it. But next day your in a office with nothing but body builders.. LOL?!!

inb4 the trolls: I had nothing else to do... Im bored, just got off work and wifes not home, skilling on a dummie on my 117 WA so I can do one last attempt to obtain a epic item from a event where thousands will participate. And mostlikely will fail.

P.S. There is still a few around that have crazy epic items and can be somehow be separated from the rest but you know how that goes... ($$$$$)...

And if they have End gear...soon noobs will have it too cause now forcy is common ...Unless EST releases...What? Red Forcium Gear/Weapons? 180 Dungeon? lulz whut

P.S2: Yeah I know Wall of text and bad grammar, I know... Im Puertorican cant blame me xD

Izumiia
01-20-2011, 11:54 AM
another qq thread huh

Magicammp
01-20-2011, 12:03 PM
well its sorta true...

Mishon
01-20-2011, 12:07 PM
This is turning into a private server lmao, everyone is gonna be running around in forcy amp +15

zomgOmglol
01-20-2011, 12:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8I9pYCl9AQ#t=0m8s

Magicammp
01-20-2011, 12:20 PM
Well this is what people have been crying to get for years. Good drop rates. Now that we have them, people are starting to realize there is a reasons rare items should be rare. Although, I do think they did lower the drop rate some because immediately after the update ALOT of epics were dropping. I am seeing less of these now though.

So ur saying Character Bind items is good drop rate....and Fail db is good drop rate... I dont think soo..yesterday i droped a forci amp and it was reversed... Is that good drop rate...

Magicammp
01-20-2011, 12:34 PM
Just because the amp was reverse does not mean the drop rate is bad. It still dropped did it not? You were just unfortunate.

Also, most of the items are bind on equip now instead of instant character bind.

Its still useless cause u cant resell.

Tramier
01-20-2011, 02:58 PM
yea the char binding on equip kinda I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s tryin to sell cuz if you equip it, and upgrade it up real nice, then find something better, all you can really do with it is NPC it, losing all the money you have put into it rather than being able to resell an profit from it, or come close to breaking even on what you have put into it. the binding stuff is worth maybe 1/10 what it would be worth if it were non binding

Sephiroth
01-20-2011, 02:59 PM
True, But.... Cabal was sord of my last MMORPG.... Its were me and my wife spent most of the time before we got married and lived together, I put time into it... just a shame... it went to hell....

I still remember when OGP said the game was closing for good, alot ppl quit, others destroyed gears etc etc...

Me and my wife... I was 150 she was 14x... We had horrible gear but me and her tried running every dungeon for the last few memories, I still remember us strugglin in FI or Sienna ... just trying our best to have some fun before the end... sad/funny times indeed....

Fun being with her... sad being crushed by the bosses...

almost makes me wanna cry rethinking the memories....

Once I quit this game, Its game over for me... And a press start for my life.

Hasufel
01-20-2011, 03:12 PM
They should make the game easier if anything.

Sephiroth
01-20-2011, 03:22 PM
Lol?...

What you want? WeakIC?, WeakSienna? lol....

The game is so easy that If i didnt work or had a wife, Id be 180 with most epic runes maxed. and high honor -.-

Nathaniel
01-20-2011, 03:30 PM
Lol?...

What you want? WeakIC?, WeakSienna? lol....

The game is so easy that If i didnt work or had a wife, Id be 180 with most epic runes maxed. and high honor -.-

End game should be achievable to people who play 3> hours / day for a year, maybe even less.

EDIT: Also, where is this legal honor buying you're talking about? If you're talking about glory pots they've always been in the game. Also, glory plates aren't honor buying, so if that's what you're referring to you're wrong.

SigfriedVeini
01-20-2011, 03:35 PM
End game should be achievable to people who play 3> hours / day for a year, maybe even less.

EDIT: Also, where is this legal honor buying you're talking about? If you're talking about glory pots they've always been in the game. Also, glory plates aren't honor buying, so if that's what you're referring to you're wrong.

then its not fun anymore, people like to mess around and pvp/pk in cabal. it wouldn't really be fun if it you were on some kind of a schedule.

darkness_abyss
01-20-2011, 03:41 PM
that +15 40/7 aramid helm u were mentioning is not a noob... thats sparkyknight's lol

Drew
01-20-2011, 03:45 PM
perhaps all the op said was true except he forgot one thing --- ogp also had its eyes closed on alz buyers, epic items buyers, and high level character/class buyers, and that's how some (not saying all) became epic even back then. Not to mention 'friends of the (corrupt, yeah they were there even before the mercs lol) gm's'...

what est perhaps has done is to distribute the wealth and it's good for equity and parity sake. what i don't like is the culture of laziness fast creeping in, if it hasn't yet, among character buyers and sellers. But even so, some epic'ness was achieved by others even before est took ever by means not entirely legal (think paypal purchase, lol, seeing as no xfer was around at that time yet). so i hate to disagree with you on the total picture then and now. It's good for the overall competition.

darkness_abyss
01-20-2011, 03:47 PM
the drop rate is actually a good thing...theres no point of buying alz now if they drop easily in the first place and for those that bought it earlier before loss tons of usd