PDA

View Full Version : Sirrazer's gears

Pages : [1] 2

KamenRiderDecade
01-20-2011, 09:43 PM
hmm g.m daisy said they gonna investigate it but will they also investigate mats orb? lol

Berserk_Fury
01-21-2011, 04:48 AM
hmm g.m daisy said they gonna investigate it but will they also investigate mats orb? lol

Not defending mat or anything, but at least his orb makes sense by this game's rules. That can't be said about sirrazer's stuff.

Mat
01-21-2011, 05:03 AM
if my orb was 2 slot with amp in both slots id admit it wasnt legit but since anyone in this game can get this exact same orb whats the deal? i spent more on my orb than any piece of my gear including my cape

morale of my mini story is kids got jelly when i extended it, amirite or amirite?

TitusTyrannus
01-21-2011, 05:19 AM
Not defending mat or anything, but at least his orb makes sense by this game's rules. That can't be said about sirrazer's stuff.

agreed. Mat paid out the butt for the orb, and the tickets for the SEHH. at least, I think thats how he got the SEHH. however it was, he paid for it. Cant argue that one. Hes still an ass though ^_^

Mat
01-21-2011, 06:14 AM
not to mention the blade i traded for the orb was the exact same..pc rate 1 slot +7

Scarface
01-21-2011, 06:46 AM
if my orb was 2 slot with amp in both slots id admit it wasnt legit but since anyone in this game can get this exact same orb whats the deal?

The deal is you were given access to a GM created account that was magically leveled to Forcium DB Orbs. I believe it was said no one in Venus, or even here on Merc could craft forcium DB orbs at the time you got it. I even question whether anyone can still craft that orb.

Keep up the good fight trying to convince people your orb was obtained legally. If there are people who believe it's legit, they are either 1) di.ckriders or 2) ignorant.

Friend
01-21-2011, 06:52 AM
The deal is you were given access to a GM created account that was magically leveled to Forcium DB Orbs. I believe it was said no one in Venus, or even here on Merc could craft forcium DB orbs at the time you got it. I even question whether anyone can still craft that orb.

Keep up the good fight trying to convince people your orb was obtained legally. If there are people who believe it's legit, they are either 1) di.ckriders or 2) ignorant.

he traded the orb with a blade... you guys make it seem like he was the one that got it crafted or crafted it himself or something.

Mat
01-21-2011, 07:04 AM

lol hey numb nuts, no one was ever given access to an account, all people did was hear about a forcy orb crafter and brought the materials to him to have them craft them orbs, i dont see why ur making it seem i personally bought the materials myself and got them crafted rofl, alex had the orb made, rage bought it for his wiz, slotted it, +'d it, and then when i rerolled I traded my pc rate forcy blade for it.

sorry to tell you but my orb could be dropped in IC2 at any time, the only reason this orb is even considered good is becuase i spent over 5b on a sehh for it.

keep on singing the same old song about my orb not being "legit" cuz all ur doing is making urself look like 1 of the jelly kids who thought the orb was junk until i extended it

btw the orb was on the market for anyone to buy, too bad i bought it first? if anything i took advantage of an opportunity to get a potentially nice orb, didn't spur do the same thing when he sold uchh at a highly inflated price? knowing the buyers were alz glitchers? thats just about as wrong as me buying this orb, so if ur gonna ride my nuts why dont u ride 90% of the cabal communitys nuts for using items obtained by hackers, cuz i can tell u now over 1/2 of the +8 capes were found by hackers, and over 80% of the +7 accessories in this game were found by hackers. i could care less where my orb came from, the fact of the matter is that it can be crafted and obtained in this game via drop, it wasnt MODIFIED by a GM, and i didnt get it for FREE

so suuuucccckk me

Hash
01-21-2011, 07:04 AM
why are u all complaining about mat's orb ? -.- seriously u have all been going on about it for months. he still ended up paying for it, including the extender. quit complaining n just play the game

ItzRes
01-21-2011, 07:25 AM
everyone QQs because they cant get good gear....how sad huh....=P

EzSeleneEz
01-21-2011, 07:37 AM
lol hey numb nuts, no one was ever given access to an account, all people did was hear about a forcy orb crafter and brought the materials to him to have them craft them orbs, i dont see why ur making it seem i personally bought the materials myself and got them crafted rofl, alex had the orb made, rage bought it for his wiz, slotted it, +'d it, and then when i rerolled I traded my pc rate forcy blade for it.

sorry to tell you but my orb could be dropped in IC2 at any time, the only reason this orb is even considered good is becuase i spent over 5b on a sehh for it.

keep on singing the same old song about my orb not being "legit" cuz all ur doing is making urself look like 1 of the jelly kids who thought the orb was junk until i extended it

btw the orb was on the market for anyone to buy, too bad i bought it first? if anything i took advantage of an opportunity to get a potentially nice orb, didn't spur do the same thing when he sold uchh at a highly inflated price? knowing the buyers were alz glitchers? thats just about as wrong as me buying this orb, so if ur gonna ride my nuts why dont u ride 90% of the cabal communitys nuts for using items obtained by hackers, cuz i can tell u now over 1/2 of the +8 capes were found by hackers, and over 80% of the +7 accessories in this game were found by hackers. i could care less where my orb came from, the fact of the matter is that it can be crafted and obtained in this game via drop, it wasnt MODIFIED by a GM, and i didnt get it for FREE

so suuuucccckk me

you sound mad. either way, who gives a XXXX about it, or anything in this game, honestly. you ppl put so much emphasis on being the best in a dying game.

but honestly bro, by your logic, i should just kept that blade instead of giving it back after spending like 500m on it trying to + it. by your logic, its dropable, i coulda potentially spent billions on it. and it woulda been considered legit right? just saying.

dont matter tho, i went a diff route with the fb before putting him to the side. going forc orb/ redo, til i can find a forcium blade/kat worth using.

and btw. quit using the extender as an excuse, you were trying to convince everyone of its legitness well before you extended it.

Mishon
01-21-2011, 10:32 AM
everyone QQs because they cant get good gear....how sad huh....=P

They jello meng.

Mat
01-21-2011, 10:54 AM
Oh look selenes finally admitting he used razets 7/10 kat?????? I remember you swaering up and down that you never got it just like u never got razers bladers eog 8 that I'm sure you're STILL using right? Haha that kat is impossible to obtain legitly sorry moron try again. My orb on the other had can be found in game right now unlike razers suit that was fm
modified along with his weps

LǝthalHǝart
01-21-2011, 11:41 AM
mat rage got the orb for free from a gm. it doesnt matter if it's an actual drop or some bull sht amp conglomerate. there's no way that he would have gotten it from a drop, seeing as how you're the only one with that type of orb. (It's too uber rare) it also doesn't matter if you bought the account with your blader gear, because the orb still isn't legit. just because you made a transaction doesn't mean it's "protected". it's just the same as hacking

tl;dr: mat's orb is as illegit as sirrazer's set up

@sleeneefewa

lol my post was laced with sarcasm, i can't believe you didn't see it.
http://i55.tinypic.com/15i97kl.png

Hasufel
01-21-2011, 11:44 AM
You cant say they are equal when one isnt even possible in the game. If you cant see the difference then im in awe of how dumb you are.

LǝthalHǝart
01-21-2011, 11:47 AM
You cant say they are equal when one isnt even possible in the game. If you cant see the difference then im in awe of how dumb you are.

They are equal fk tard, lol@ you calling me dumb. how many people have an orb like mat's in all of cabal, 3? it's so rare that in all the time that cabal has been out and the countless dungeons that were ran by hackers and legit alike, only three have even come into existance. they're on par with eachother, but if you don't want to accept pure logic, be my guest, you're just a new, i don't care.

adurr.jpg

Hasufel
01-21-2011, 11:49 AM
They are equal fk tard, lol@ you calling me dumb. how many people have an orb like mat's in all of cabal, 3? it's so rare that in all the time that cabal has been out and the countless dungeons that were ran by hackers and legit alike, only three have even come into existance. they're on par with eachother, but if you don't want to accept pure logic, be my guest, you're just a new, i don't care.

adurr.jpg

still in awe

EzSeleneEz
01-21-2011, 11:56 AM
Oh look selenes finally admitting he used razets 7/10 kat?????? I remember you swaering up and down that you never got it just like u never got razers bladers eog 8 that I'm sure you're STILL using right? Haha that kat is impossible to obtain legitly sorry moron try again. My orb on the other had can be found in game right now unlike razers suit that was fm

are u a complete idiot? ive already said on THESE forums right here that i had it in my possession at one time... wow... you are dumb. im sorry if i hadnt said it to you directly, but maybe you should go dig up some old threads in the fb section. like i told marth, i had it for all of maybe a week? and not droppable? hmm.... i seem to recall a few sets of 2 slot, amp first slot forcy items dropping, one being a set of mfs boots. his bls kats had no craft, simple 2 slot, amp in first slot, the only one i ever had in possession was all of +5 (+3 or so when i wasted some alz on it) fact of the matter was, you can spend all the alz in the world on an unlegit item, doesnt make it legit. keep trying though.

and your orb can be found in game right now? go find me one remotely similar that isnt stuck to me as soon as i equip it please.

meDeadly
01-21-2011, 12:05 PM
even extended 16 dmg 7 amp would be better then a 24/8 so I don't see the point why everyone is crying about it. personally I think extending pc rate weapons is the most stupid thing you could ever do. no matter which class cause 5 base rate + 30 rings + 20 aura = 55 rate

EzSeleneEz
01-21-2011, 12:06 PM
nah man never had a problem with you. guess ill think twice about who i listen to. to be honest, i did have the kat at one time, it was +5, didnt hit as hard as my +7. spent over 100m in uchh + every uchh i found trying to + it, never happened, now im broke and dont wanna bother with it.

my bad queen matrimoney, i forgot i had to run everything by you before posting =( ill never forget again!

notice you posted 2 spots under that one? gee. how did u miss it?
god you make me laugh....

EzSeleneEz
01-21-2011, 12:12 PM
mat rage got the orb for free from a gm. it doesnt matter if it's an actual drop or some bull sht amp conglomerate. there's no way that he would have gotten it from a drop, seeing as how you're the only one with that type of orb. (It's too uber rare) it also doesn't matter if you bought the account with your blader gear, because the orb still isn't legit. just because you made a transaction doesn't mean it's "protected". it's just the same as hacking

tl;dr: mat's orb is as illegit as sirrazer's set up

@sleeneefewa

lol my post was laced with sarcasm, i can't believe you didn't see it.
http://i55.tinypic.com/15i97kl.png

oh i knew you were sarcastic, but i was asking an honest question to anyone that knows about that stupid windows xp problem =/

Mat
01-21-2011, 12:37 PM
Lololololololol vote lethal for dumbest dumb sht on these forums please and ty. He def deserves it with the amount of sped he puts in his posts

LǝthalHǝart
01-21-2011, 01:11 PM
Lololololololol vote lethal for dumbest dumb sht on these forums please and ty. He def deserves it with the amount of sped he puts in his posts

exactly what i was expecting from someone who can't think of a response of why his orb is different than sirrazer's. all those fumes from the grill must be getting with your head.

realowner
01-21-2011, 01:19 PM
only diff is mats orb can be obtained in game if ur lucky enough razer's orb is impossible to get by drop

and again u all said its junk who cares pos orb and he ext it and every1 QQing hypocrite much?

LǝthalHǝart
01-21-2011, 01:40 PM
only diff is mats orb can be obtained in game if ur lucky enough razer's orb is impossible to get by drop

and again u all said its junk who cares pos orb and he ext it and every1 QQing hypocrite much?

lucky isn't enough to describe it. like i said in my other posts that u obviously haven't bothered to read, there's only like 2-3 (or maybe only his) that have been obtained in global/NA cabal in ALL the years that it's been out and through ALL the dungeons that have been ran.

Mat
01-21-2011, 01:52 PM
lucky isn't enough to describe it. like i said in my other posts that u obviously haven't bothered to read, there's only like 2-3 (or maybe only his) that have been obtained in global/NA cabal in ALL the years that it's been out and through ALL the dungeons that have been ran.

lol u know how many 7/16 forcy weps are in this game? 7/16>8/10 buddy, how dumb can u be?

also, u gonna try and act like i got the orb free? i traded rage for it, hey whatd i trade for it again?

the
exact
same
thing
as
a
blade

derp harder zitface

how many suits have you seen with TWO amp in slots?

oh right..............

Mishon
01-21-2011, 01:55 PM
lol u know how many 7/16 forcy weps are in this game? 7/16>8/10 buddy, how dumb can u be?

also, u gonna try and act like i got the orb free? i traded rage for it, hey whatd i trade for it again?

the
exact
same
thing
as
a
blade

derp harder zitface

how many suits have you seen with TWO amp in slots?

oh right..............

3, razer's making it 4 for me.

SigfriedVeini
01-21-2011, 02:02 PM

Naw it wasn't free
Here's how it happened
[GM]: whoa i just crafted an epic forcium orb
Mat: say what?? dude hook me up! how much??
[GM]: umm they're f........
(Mat suddenly interrupts): make it 10bill, cool?
[GM]: uhh mat its f.......
(Mat interrupts again): comon man 10bill is all i got!
[GM]: well umm ok 10bill it is:confused:
Mat: SWEET!!!!!!:D
1 week later
Razer: sup mat
Mat: dude you wont believe what just happened, I got an epic orb from a GM
Razer: whoa cool dude I did too
Mat: and guess what, it was only 10bill
Razer: what??
Mat: yeah I'm telling you dude, pretty sweet huh?? Now I might be able to keep up with Spur oh dude maybe I might be better this is gonna be sweet;)
(Razer interrupts): umm Mat, didn't you hear?
Mat: what?
Razer: GM crafted orbs are free
Mat: wait WHAT?!?! NO WAY!!!! but but but.......
Razer: yeah dude, look at mine:cool:
Mat: wait what u trying to say is...
(Razer interrupts): yeah brah you dun goof'd
LethalHeart: hey cheer up Mat i'm sure there are many unlegit players out there that lost alz in the process to become unlegit:p......................................... .................................................. ............dumb@$$
Mat::mad: (leaves): uhh help desk umm a [GM] took 10bill from me and I want it back
6months later
HelpDesk:......................................... .................................................. ....

Guardian Pat
01-21-2011, 02:08 PM
Naw it wasn't free
Here's how it happened
[GM]: whoa i just crafted an epic forcium orb
Mat: say what?? dude hook me up! how much??
[GM]: umm they're f........
(Mat suddenly interrupts): make it 10bill, cool?
[GM]: uhh mat its f.......
(Mat interrupts again): comon man 10bill is all i got!
[GM]: well umm ok 10bill it is:confused:
Mat: SWEET!!!!!!:D
1 week later
Razer: sup mat
Mat: dude you wont believe what just happened, I got an epic orb from a GM
Razer: whoa cool dude I did too
Mat: and guess what, it was only 10bill
Razer: what??
Mat: yeah I'm telling you dude, pretty sweet huh?? Now I might be able to keep up with Spur oh dude maybe I might be better this is gonna be sweet;)
(Razer interrupts): umm Mat, didn't you hear?
Mat: what?
Razer: GM crafted orbs are free
Mat: wait WHAT?!?! NO WAY!!!! but but but.......
Razer: yeah dude, look at mine:cool:
Mat: wait what u trying to say is...
(Razer interrupts): yeah brah you dun goof'd
LethalHeart: hey cheer up Mat i'm sure there are many unlegit players out there that lost alz in the process to become unlegit:p......................................... .................................................. ............dumb@$$
Mat::mad: (leaves): uhh help desk umm a [GM] took 10bill from me and I want it back
6months later
HelpDesk:......................................... .................................................. ....

*eating popcorn* hmmmm good one

Drew
01-21-2011, 02:28 PM
fact: spoon crafted for players...

alex, razer took advantage of this 'friendly service' which not everyone availed of because they couldn't, because they were not 'friends of the gm', yeah that was fair right? and exactly the point of qq of most who have either fallen from grace from the gm's NOW cuz the gms NOW are aloof and won't be corrupted, lol, OR couldn't ask for the favors anymore of getting those epic items crafted. Hence, what did est do? lol, the character binding upon equip forcis, lol but even so, I still have yet to see pc (rate or dmg) forci orb. Mat has had his for years, and the basis of his ego^^ and all other gears being trash.

both --- Matrimoney (then)/Telepathy(now) (wanna trace? Alex begot it to Rage who begot it to Matrimoney who bought Rage wiz and renamed it to Telepathy) AND SirRazer are insinuated upon and suspected of taking advantage of the corrupt gm. Razer had been mum about his gears. So his case remains just that, insinuation and suspicion at best. Telepathy admitted the 'paper', 'item' trail and that he spent over 10b on that orb (he might have traded the pc blade by divine which he chased in Merc? or divine coming to Venus, i forgot now). But still, he was insinuated upon and suspected of alz buying too 'cuz he was poor as a blader. His inheritance from Alex couldn't make up for the exorbitant price of the blade. Some even say, like what all other Tangs did in their prime, lol, he bought the blade with real cash, lol. Perhaps. So the facts remains: a corrupt gm was taken advantage of (maybe even paid lol, for sure in usd, cuz what need does a gm have for alz? lol) by many unfairly (to the general community) whether said items now drop or not. Gm crafted item is gm crafted item and they shouldn't find their circulation in the in-game community.

When all this smoke clears, as far as I'm concerned, ONLY one guy admitted to this --- Telepathy. The rest are accusations and insinuations made by the same person who unwittingly admitted to his wrongdoing (or he keeps claiming it's different).

Add: There. GM Daisy. I hope that will help you in the investigation.

inb4 anyone says 'tl;dr' and all these are hearsay. All you gotta do, investigating committee (if you will bother to investigate at all, but then you did it with Divine, didnt u? so why not on this case too?) is to refer to the pages of pages of ogp documented threads (and bits of admissions and connections HERE). Sadly tho, ogp cabal thread is not viewable by public anymore, if it still exists at all.

also, Ronin under Alex could have been a 'great' guild too like Epidemic now. learn from history jeff. corruption is a bad thing^^ that shows u how much of an insider (info) i'm spewing out now if it's credibility you are after.

darkness_abyss
01-21-2011, 03:01 PM
i laugh at whoever says mat's orb sux cuz it has the potential to create the best possible wiz in the game

Nathaniel
01-21-2011, 03:30 PM
I laugh at all the retards that pretend they wouldn't have done exactly what Mat did given the opportunity. I laugh even harder at the retards that actually wouldn't have done it because they want to have honor on the internet.

iSeeYou123
01-21-2011, 03:33 PM
i laugh at whoever says mat's orb sux cuz it has the potential to create the best possible wiz in the game

i laugh at you for buying a wizard acct.

krider
01-21-2011, 04:01 PM
Hey mat, according to your logic, if I bought razer's "gm given" gears, that means it becomes legit right? After all, I paid alz for it.

I laugh at all the retards that pretend they wouldn't have done exactly what Mat did given the opportunity. I laugh even harder at the retards that actually wouldn't have done it because they want to have honor on the internet.

True, but that doesn't make it okay for him to do it, right?
And to those who say that monkey's orb is attainable in game now, so its legal, who are you to say that est will NEVER add an update/extension that will make razer's gear attainable in the future?

EzSeleneEz
01-21-2011, 04:07 PM

no1 was saying anything about him for doing it, theyre calling him a hypocrite for trying to call people out for having some of the gear on the server that got there the same way as his orb. every time he opens his mouth he contradicts himself. i could care less that he has that orb, its a game, he should just keep his mouth shut about other gear like it, if hes going to keep that orb. and once again, not talking about razers gear, we're talking about droppable gear. like the kat he claims i have, yet i clearly have been using a redo blade for who knows how long, rofl.

PSBeardy
01-21-2011, 04:14 PM

I actually would not, Honor is only Honor when no one is looking, do what you wish but in the end your excuse that it is just a game or pixels so it doesn't matter what ethics you apply to it is disingenuous at best and most likely a true indication of the type of person you really are.....that goes for everyone who chooses to take dishonest shortcuts just cause they can get away with it.

Rs071822
01-21-2011, 04:18 PM
this is creating a problem guys Mat is right ur all queers now get on with ur lives

LǝthalHǝart
01-21-2011, 04:19 PM
Hey guys, is [GM] crafted gear legit? No matter what it is?

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/matorb4.png

this is creating a problem guys Mat is right ur all queers now get on with ur lives

my in the next thread pls

Mat
01-21-2011, 04:21 PM
fact: spoon crafted for players...

alex, razer took advantage of this 'friendly service' which not everyone availed of because they couldn't, because they were not 'friends of the gm', yeah that was fair right? and exactly the point of qq of most who have either fallen from grace from the gm's NOW cuz the gms NOW are aloof and won't be corrupted, lol, OR couldn't ask for the favors anymore of getting those epic items crafted. Hence, what did est do? lol, the character binding upon equip forcis, lol but even so, I still have yet to see pc (rate or dmg) forci orb. Mat has had his for years, and the basis of his ego^^ and all other gears being trash.

both --- Matrimoney (then)/Telepathy(now) (wanna trace? Alex begot it to Rage who begot it to Matrimoney who bought Rage wiz and renamed it to Telepathy) AND SirRazer are insinuated upon and suspected of taking advantage of the corrupt gm. Razer had been mum about his gears. So his case remains just that, insinuation and suspicion at best. Telepathy admitted the 'paper', 'item' trail and that he spent over 10b on that orb (he might have traded the pc blade by divine which he chased in Merc? or divine coming to Venus, i forgot now). But still, he was insinuated upon and suspected of alz buying too 'cuz he was poor as a blader. His inheritance from Alex couldn't make up for the exorbitant price of the blade. Some even say, like what all other Tangs did in their prime, lol, he bought the blade with real cash, lol. Perhaps. So the facts remains: a corrupt gm was taken advantage of (maybe even paid lol, for sure in usd, cuz what need does a gm have for alz? lol) by many unfairly (to the general community) whether said items now drop or not. Gm crafted item is gm crafted item and they shouldn't find their circulation in the in-game community.

When all this smoke clears, as far as I'm concerned, ONLY one guy admitted to this --- Telepathy. The rest are accusations and insinuations made by the same person who unwittingly admitted to his wrongdoing (or he keeps claiming it's different).

Add: There. GM Daisy. I hope that will help you in the investigation.

inb4 anyone says 'tl;dr' and all these are hearsay. All you gotta do, investigating committee (if you will bother to investigate at all, but then you did it with Divine, didnt u? so why not on this case too?) is to refer to the pages of pages of ogp documented threads (and bits of admissions and connections HERE). Sadly tho, ogp cabal thread is not viewable by public anymore, if it still exists at all.

also, Ronin under Alex could have been a 'great' guild too like Epidemic now. learn from history jeff. corruption is a bad thing^^ that shows u how much of an insider (info) i'm spewing out now if it's credibility you are after.

Sorry but you don't know the 1/2 of it, or even a fraction of the 1/2 of it. Alex and Adami were the 2 main Orb crafters during that time period, but I can assure you anyone who knew EITHER one of them (everyone in Adami's guild at the time who could afford it got orbs crafted I'm sure) took advantage of the crafting service.

You're also wrong about my Wiz, Rage made it from a lvl 1 WI and I was there when he level'd it up to 170, it was lvl 12x and he quit CABAL and spent literally all of his ALZ into ammy crafting (which is why I'm max AoP crafting right now. Alex made his own WI which got banned for obvious reasons. I never "bought" this Wiz, Rage gave it to me for free and the gears that I got with it were trades for my BL gear which was all around the same value (My blade for his orb, my Sig boots for his Sig boots, etc etc..)

Also, my 8 rate blade was bought from HanzoHatori (Karl, a good friend of mine during the time) was in the process of quitting and selling his gear between servers. He got it from Divine in a trade, brought it back to Venus and I paid something like 2B for it at a crappy +.

If you somehow think I was directly related to the corrupt GM you're obviously mistaken, because if that was the case and I even talked to Spoon ONCE myself like Panda or Flexxx, I would have been given HACKED items like just Razer was, but I steered away from it all knowing the eventual outcome. Just like DH got hacked gloves, close friends of Spoon got HACKED gear as well (Mugen, the 15X Blader had a 21% S.amp OSM suit, NinjaThat had BoS+6 slotted, Flexxx got 10's of billions of ALZ via 100M capsules, along with endless amounts of RoF+10's, and RW3 and S.amp forc blades. Of course I don't know the entirety of the gear they got because I only found out that had it after it was TAKEN from them, which makes me wonder WHY Razer's gear was never taken from him. Anyone with a damn brain knows Razers gear was not earned in any way, and its literally impossible to get that suit he has, everyone who knows anything about CABAL would know that.

If you guys want to get into detail about the pureness of items on each server, how many people can prove their epic items were obtained by legit means? For the people using DH's forcium blades, how do you know his crafting level wasn't boosted with stolen, or glitched ALZ?

The funny thing is, is that every single person who got the orbs crafted was not punished, ONLY the person who crafted them, which was Spoon at the time. There is nothing EST can do about my orb now, which is why I think it's so funny you kids are crying about it. If EST did do something about my orb, they'd better look into the 100's of others just like it floating around Venus and Mercury, along with the people using them. I also find it funny you guys are crying to only me about my orb when there are literally 100's of them floating around. I guess its because I'm the only one who unlocked the potential of my orb that I'm being hated on for it. You guys obviously don't know the difference in the severity between Razers gear and my orb. My orb isn't even remotely close to any of his gear, and if it was and I had the choice of what gear I wanted, why would I be stuck with an 8/24 orb and not a 7/40?

darkness_abyss
01-21-2011, 04:38 PM
i laugh at you for buying a wizard acct.

u must be a fail troll cuz u dont even know how i got it... just becuz i show up with someone else's character doesnt mean i bought it. magicianx gave it to muhammad for free then he gave it to me for free

mat showed up with candy69's wiz doesnt mean he bought it from him lmao

LǝthalHǝart
01-21-2011, 05:01 PM
Sorry but you don't know the 1/2 of it, or even a fraction of the 1/2 of it. Alex and Adami were the 2 main Orb crafters during that time period, but I can assure you anyone who knew EITHER one of them (everyone in Adami's guild at the time who could afford it got orbs crafted I'm sure) took advantage of the crafting service.

You're also wrong about my Wiz, Rage made it from a lvl 1 WI and I was there when he level'd it up to 170, it was lvl 12x and he quit CABAL and spent literally all of his ALZ into ammy crafting (which is why I'm max AoP crafting right now. Alex made his own WI which got banned for obvious reasons. I never "bought" this Wiz, Rage gave it to me for free and the gears that I got with it were trades for my BL gear which was all around the same value (My blade for his orb, my Sig boots for his Sig boots, etc etc..)

Also, my 8 rate blade was bought from HanzoHatori (Karl, a good friend of mine during the time) was in the process of quitting and selling his gear between servers. He got it from Divine in a trade, brought it back to Venus and I paid something like 2B for it at a crappy +.

If you somehow think I was directly related to the corrupt GM you're obviously mistaken, because if that was the case and I even talked to Spoon ONCE myself like Panda or Flexxx, I would have been given HACKED items like just Razer was, but I steered away from it all knowing the eventual outcome. Just like DH got hacked gloves, close friends of Spoon got HACKED gear as well (Mugen, the 15X Blader had a 21% S.amp OSM suit, NinjaThat had BoS+6 slotted, Flexxx got 10's of billions of ALZ via 100M capsules, along with endless amounts of RoF+10's, and RW3 and S.amp forc blades. Of course I don't know the entirety of the gear they got because I only found out that had it after it was TAKEN from them, which makes me wonder WHY Razer's gear was never taken from him. Anyone with a damn brain knows Razers gear was not earned in any way, and its literally impossible to get that suit he has, everyone who knows anything about CABAL would know that.

If you guys want to get into detail about the pureness of items on each server, how many people can prove their epic items were obtained by legit means? For the people using DH's forcium blades, how do you know his crafting level wasn't boosted with stolen, or glitched ALZ?

The funny thing is, is that every single person who got the orbs crafted was not punished, ONLY the person who crafted them, which was Spoon at the time. There is nothing EST can do about my orb now, which is why I think it's so funny you kids are crying about it. If EST did do something about my orb, they'd better look into the 100's of others just like it floating around Venus and Mercury, along with the people using them. I also find it funny you guys are crying to only me about my orb when there are literally 100's of them floating around. I guess its because I'm the only one who unlocked the potential of my orb that I'm being hated on for it. You guys obviously don't know the difference in the severity between Razers gear and my orb. My orb isn't even remotely close to any of his gear, and if it was and I had the choice of what gear I wanted, why would I be stuck with an 8/24 orb and not a 7/40?
tl;dr niero

EzSeleneEz
01-21-2011, 05:18 PM

like ive said so many times... ive never cared about that orb, nor do i now. what i care about is your attitude towards other people. you and i both know that anything end game in this game is pretty much a tossup on whether its legit or not. you act like nobody knew about razers gear? anyone thats played long enough has known, he never really tried to hide/deny, he just never really cared to sit there and admit it either. and the fact of the matter is, he did have stuff taken away (hint hint) he just never said anything because then he would be admitting he had it. why they didnt take his mains gear is beyond me. maybe thats what theyll do when they decide to investigate this time? honestly, i dont understand why you care so much. just because he wouldnt sell you his bls gear back when you played yours? you cant tell me you didnt. and also, its funny how you were all cool with him knowing what he had, yet after he said he gave them away (refer to hint above) you got all pi[B]s[B]sy and removed him from your buddy list.

no1 cares about your freaking orb, its you that cares about everyone elses gear. stop being a hypocrite, continue to play your wiz, with your orb and when d3 comes out maybe we'll meet again. but either way, you've lost all credibility.

Mat
01-21-2011, 05:52 PM
like ive said so many times... ive never cared about that orb, nor do i now. what i care about is your attitude towards other people. you and i both know that anything end game in this game is pretty much a tossup on whether its legit or not. you act like nobody knew about razers gear? anyone thats played long enough has known, he never really tried to hide/deny, he just never really cared to sit there and admit it either. and the fact of the matter is, he did have stuff taken away (hint hint) he just never said anything because then he would be admitting he had it. why they didnt take his mains gear is beyond me. maybe thats what theyll do when they decide to investigate this time? honestly, i dont understand why you care so much. just because he wouldnt sell you his bls gear back when you played yours? you cant tell me you didnt. and also, its funny how you were all cool with him knowing what he had, yet after he said he gave them away (refer to hint above) you got all pi[B]s[B]sy and removed him from your buddy list.

no1 cares about your freaking orb, its you that cares about everyone elses gear. stop being a hypocrite, continue to play your wiz, with your orb and when d3 comes out maybe we'll meet again. but either way, you've lost all credibility.

People knew about his gear yet he tried saying it was LEGIT, do you want screenshots of him TELLING me his gear was all legit, retard? I was also never cool with him, I'm sure he knows I've never liked him because of the gear he's always had but never admitted to actually having. He also talks in-game like he's legit, saying "If I were 180 I'd beat you in PvP" and some BS like my HR14 saves me in PvP? Sorry Razer your entire gear set BESIDES your gloves are not legit, how do you even think you can complain about legitimate things in the game when you only have 1 item that's legit?

Mat
01-21-2011, 05:58 PM

By the way

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/710/ohyeahq.jpg (http://img171.imageshack.us/i/ohyeahq.jpg/)

EzSeleneEz
01-21-2011, 05:59 PM
People knew about his gear yet he tried saying it was LEGIT, do you want screenshots of him TELLING me his gear as all legit, retard?

yessir i do. doesnt matter either way, its besides the whole point of you being a hypocrite. he knew his time would come. he doesnt care all that much honestly. i mean, why would somebody that logs on to stand in bi and wait for pvp requests care all that much about this game? he hasnt spent a dime, hes never had prem, never had any real cash thrown into the game. im not even talking about him for the most part, just the fact that no one gives you much crap about your orb, yet youll go above and beyond to call out anyone you might suspect has something equivalent. (again, not talking about the gear of his that shouldnt have been brought in anyways) talking about the other stuff around venus. you cant deny it, you would never have had that orb had there not been a gm crafter. so stop acting like its ok for you to have it, yet its not for others to use similar equipment (once again, because you dont understand, i am not talking about razers gear) in my eyes, if its possible to be dropped/crafted, theres no way to prove it wasnt, so why sit there and cry about it.

EzSeleneEz
01-21-2011, 06:02 PM
alright thats cool and all, but lemme ask you this, tell me 100% truthfully. is your orb legit? forget the alz you put into it. if there never was an orb crafter lvled by a gm, would u have that orb right now?

ok, now that thats over with (didnt really need an answer, ill just assume you answered with a truthful no)

like i said before, this isnt about his gear. its about what ive stated above.

you being a hypocrite and all.

Mat
01-21-2011, 06:06 PM
alright thats cool and all, but lemme ask you this, tell me 100% truthfully. is your orb legit? forget the alz you put into it. if there never was an orb crafter lvled by a gm, would u have that orb right now?

ok, now that thats over with (didnt really need an answer, ill just assume you answered with a truthful no)

like i said before, this isnt about his gear. its about what ive stated above.

you being a hypocrite and all.

yeah, in my own personal opinion my orbs 100% legit, and the only reason its being called unlegit is because of jealousy, razers gear is FAR from legit, we all know where he got it and how he got it, his suit and weapons cannot be obtained in this game unless you have a gm import them or you just hack them, thats where my problem lies.

i could care less about the bos 7's and eos 8, they can be dropped anywhere, cant prove theyre gm given, but his weps and suit? yeah no thx

im not being a hypocrite, i was ragging on razer WAY before I even had this orb, just like you said. even back on my blader i was making fun of him daily for unlegit gear, so what about then? was i a hypocrite back then as well even though i didnt even have my orb? your logic is just fail, get off this thread and go polish your 7/10 kat and eof 8 im sure you're still using

KamenRiderDecade
01-21-2011, 06:09 PM
i dont get it mat if u know ur that strong why u make fun of unlegit ppl that doesnt even affect the game? all he does is pvp not like he gets bringer or uses the gears to farm dungeons

Mat
01-21-2011, 06:11 PM
i dont get it mat if u know ur that strong why u make fun of unlegit ppl that doesnt even affect the game? all he does is pvp not like he gets bringer or uses the gears to farm dungeons

unlegit people dont affect the game? lol k

ownagesai
01-21-2011, 06:12 PM

Yea i think your right now about the weapon he got from from razor. he just never links it. He said his forcy blade is way better than the Redosm PC DMG, so obviously something epic!

KamenRiderDecade
01-21-2011, 06:14 PM
unlegit people dont affect the game? lol k

only unlegit ppl that are affecting the games are the ones continuing to run dungeons and get items that are obtained by using those unlegit gears, razer has done nothing. he just keeps the gears and do nothing with it (if razer didnt give his BL's kat to ez)

EzSeleneEz
01-21-2011, 06:16 PM
yeah, in my own personal opinion my orbs 100% legit, and the only reason its being called unlegit is because of jealousy, razers gear is FAR from legit, we all know where he got it and how he got it, his suit and weapons cannot be obtained in this game unless you have a gm import them or you just hack them, thats where my problem lies.

i could care less about the bos 7's and eos 8, they can be dropped anywhere, cant prove theyre gm given, but his weps and suit? yeah no thx

im not being a hypocrite, i was ragging on razer WAY before I even had this orb, just like you said. even back on my blader i was making fun of him daily for unlegit gear, so what about then? was i a hypocrite back then as well even though i didnt even have my orb? your logic is just fail, get off this thread and go polish your 7/10 kat and eof 8 im sure you're still using

well i see i cant explain to what im trying to. im not talking about razers gear, we both agree on that... i feel like we're arguing over what we agree on... lol.

but you were ragging on me about having that kat for the short period of time i had it. the fact is, its droppable, its legit then right? thats all im getting at. what does it matter.

ownagesai
01-21-2011, 06:19 PM
yessir i do. doesnt matter either way, its besides the whole point of you being a hypocrite. he knew his time would come. he doesnt care all that much honestly. i mean, why would somebody that logs on to stand in bi and wait for pvp requests care all that much about this game? he hasnt spent a dime, hes never had prem, never had any real cash thrown into the game. im not even talking about him for the most part, just the fact that no one gives you much crap about your orb, yet youll go above and beyond to call out anyone you might suspect has something equivalent. (again, not talking about the gear of his that shouldnt have been brought in anyways) talking about the other stuff around venus. you cant deny it, you would never have had that orb had there not been a gm crafter. so stop acting like its ok for you to have it, yet its not for others to use similar equipment (once again, because you dont understand, i am not talking about razers gear) in my eyes, if its possible to be dropped/crafted, theres no way to prove it wasnt, so why sit there and cry about it.

lol so finally u admit that razor's gear isnt legit now? when proof is shown? Since you've known that his gears isnt legit, why dont you report it? instead you try to succcck up razor for unlegit gears? is that what you tried? LOL Knowning and not reporting, trying to profit from it??

KamenRiderDecade
01-21-2011, 06:21 PM
i dont think it really matters ez got his kat no offense but he's still weak

LILCHAOLAO
01-21-2011, 06:22 PM
I still dont see why you ppl want his gear taken. You should really mind your own business and stop worrying about him. Just dont fight him. It's not like he's running around and talkin smack to all of you.

ownagesai
01-21-2011, 06:26 PM
I still dont see why you ppl want his gear taken. You should really mind your own business and stop worrying about him. Just dont fight him. It's not like he's running around and talkin smack to all of you.

Okay, this person wants to play games with all the hackers and unlegit items, cool but not in EST CABAL THX =D

darkness_abyss
01-21-2011, 06:28 PM
lol i remember a long time ago when i went to war with my BL in t3 and this WA used his lance and touched my character and my hp started droping by 5k's (not a strong WA) and its like 0.5sec per hp drop

ACE
01-21-2011, 06:29 PM
I still dont see why you ppl want his gear taken. You should really mind your own business and stop worrying about him. Just dont fight him. It's not like he's running around and talkin smack to all of you.Everyone should be unbanned and get all of they're unlegit gear back because LilBop says its okay.

LILCHAOLAO
01-21-2011, 06:31 PM
Everyone should be unbanned and get all of they're unlegit gear back because LilBop says its okay.

Where did Razer's gear come from? I'll change my mind if he just straight up hacked it

darkness_abyss
01-21-2011, 06:31 PM
actually i wouldnt mind ppl having unlegit gear if they just dance in bi all day and chat they arent doing any harm lol

LILCHAOLAO
01-21-2011, 06:32 PM
That's what Im saying...

EzSeleneEz
01-21-2011, 07:19 PM
Yea i think your right now about the weapon he got from from razor. he just never links it. He said his forcy blade is way better than the Redosm PC DMG, so obviously something epic!

iunno who u are or where youve been, but yes, paired with the 40% crystal the forcy i was using before hit like 50 more dmg on dps crits, but now that im using a 20% forcy orb the redo has its chance to shine.

EzSeleneEz
01-21-2011, 07:20 PM
i dont think it really matters ez got his kat no offense but he's still weak

true story (about the ing part)

btw, are u gonna hide behind a forum account?

darkness_abyss
01-21-2011, 07:22 PM
iunno who u are or where youve been, but yes, paired with the 40% crystal the forcy i was using before hit like 50 more dmg on dps crits, but now that im using a 20% forcy orb the redo has its chance to shine.

-_- ur going tridevil build and that fails forc weapon +lapis/topaz 40%dmg is best...

EzSeleneEz
01-21-2011, 07:27 PM
-_- ur going tridevil build and that fails forc weapon +lapis/topaz 40%dmg is best...

i agree with you 100%, the only issue now is im gearing 2 diff chars, one being a FA. which can use the forc orb. the lapis really I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed on it =/

practically the way this is going i might as well be going 2 slot blade + lapis xtal. but since i have the redo blade on hand, and the fa can use a forc orb. i chose to go that route. that was before i pretty much screwed everything up. so at this point in time, its not even 100% that ill keep this gear, or that ill even keep the fb.

LǝthalHǝart
01-21-2011, 07:32 PM

Bump

EzSeleneEz
01-21-2011, 07:37 PM
bump

dont bother lethal... i asked him if he would have that orb EVEN if there was never a gm orb crafted, he still claimed its 100% legit. theres nothing more we can do for him.

Mat
01-21-2011, 07:45 PM
trading my legit orb for a 14% amp 7% flee rate forcy suit(obviously legit), PM me!

Drew
01-21-2011, 08:03 PM
ljust because he wouldnt sell you his bls gear back when you played yours? you cant tell me you didnt. and also, its funny how you were all cool with him knowing what he had, yet after he said he gave them away (refer to hint above) you got all pi[B]s[B]sy and removed him from your buddy list.

qft

u wonder why. lemme do a lil bit of psychobabble analysis bullshi.t. it doesn't take much to read into his agenda and motivation --- he wanna usurp all the best items out there. If he succeeds, they are legit. If he doesn't, they are not, and are worth calling out for and helpdesking. How's that for consistency and fair play principle? huh. Principle my foot, lol that's all there is to it actually.

If it all boils down to EST taking away all these gm crafted items, it will be more devastating to our number 1 pseudo epic wiz (at least in his mind). As for me, until he accepts Spur's challenge of that 'proving' and defining battle, he'd remain nothing but a loudmouth wiz who benefitted from corruption in the past. Not as devastting though to razer, cuz he doesn't spend his life 24/7 in cabal, and he doesn't base his ego, esteem, and worth from pixeled gears.

What good will come out of it? maybe, just maybe, mat will actually start dungeoning and looking for those epic orbs which he keeps saying they drop otherwise. Maybe, he will retire, lol seeing as no Gm or crafter can help him anymore. maybe. but then maybe if he does retire, BK service will actually improve^^. maybe. Your guess is as good as mine.

Mat
01-21-2011, 08:07 PM
qft

u wonder why. lemme do a lil bit of psychobabble analysis bullshi.t. it doesn't take much to read into his agenda and motivation --- he wanna usurp all the best items out there. If he succeeds, they are legit. If he doesn't, they are not, and are worth calling out for and helpdesking. How's that for consistency and fair play principle? huh. Principle my foot, lol that's all there is to it actually.

If it all boils down to EST taking away all these gm crafted items, it will be more devastating to our number 1 pseudo epic wiz (at least in his mind). As for me, until he accepts Spur's challenge of that 'proving' and defining battle, he'd remain nothing but a loudmouth wiz who benefitted from corruption in the past. Not as devastting though to razer, cuz he doesn't spend his life 24/7 in cabal, and he doesn't base his ego, esteem, and worth from pixeled gears.

What good will come out of it? maybe, just maybe, mat will actually start dungeoning and looking for those epic orbs which he keeps saying they drop otherwise. Maybe, he will retire, lol seeing as no Gm or crafter can help him anymore. maybe. but then maybe if he does retire, BK service will actually improve^^. maybe. Your guess is as good as mine.

lol @ benefitted from corruption, every single persons benefited from the corruption on merc in 1 way or another, even if they didnt want to

just ban all of mercury cuz theres glitched alz floating around, nobody on merc is legit

see what i did there?

SigfriedVeini
01-21-2011, 08:13 PM
i think the problem here is our very definition of "Legit". What does legit mean in cabal? Does it mean purchasing a gear with alz? what if the gear purchased was not a legit gear? Will the person who purchased it now become Illegit? Example, buying a pet that had 300hp/10rate/20dmg etc? What if i bought alz and got decent gear, ran dungeons sold off those gear and bought new gears from the cash made from farming and become pro, Am I legit? What if i Hacked gear and then sold the account to a someone else with all the gear and this person knows nothing about hacking, does that make him Illegit? Does joining a hacked guild that gives me gear even when I didn't hack it make me unlegit? Does scamming people out of alz classify me as unlegit? what if the people I scammed were just that ignorant, and people that "dumb" deserve to loose their alz. Because I can say that in my opinion Seireitei is a legit guild cuz it maybe unfair to you that they alz glitch but there's nothing wrong it. they're making good use of their knowledge of computer and codes and take a shortcut if you may out of working aimlessly to make cash. :confused:

EzSeleneEz
01-21-2011, 08:13 PM
lol @ benefitted from corruption, every single persons benefited from the corruption on merc in 1 way or another, even if they didnt want to

just ban all of mercury cuz theres glitched alz floating around, nobody on merc is legit

see what i did there?

i do, your contradicting yourself, now who are u to say which items go and which stay. obivously we both agree that undroppables should go, but your still saying every other nonlegit item even if its droppable should go, as long as its not yours. and thats where we part ways. there would be no community left and you know it.

Mishon
01-21-2011, 08:33 PM
It all comes down to jealousy and envy. If that gear belonged to you (anyone) I'm sure you would keep it, legit or not.

Mat
01-21-2011, 08:37 PM
i do, your contradicting yourself, now who are u to say which items go and which stay. obivously we both agree that undroppables should go, but your still saying every other nonlegit item even if its droppable should go, as long as its not yours. and thats where we part ways. there would be no community left and you know it.

since when is razers gear dropable? you say the kat u got was only 7 amp 10 dmg? w/e keep it then, i could care less, even tho u already admitted it was razers and all of his gear was imported, mine was paid for and crafted, NOT imported, big difference..

SigfriedVeini
01-21-2011, 08:56 PM
IMO I think the orb may actually be legit, but definitely unfair . If a [GM] is to do something like that he should make it out to be an event where whoever get the most amount of coins or w/e gets the chance of winning a GM crafted weapon. like 1st 2nd and 3rd prices kinda thing with the higher price being a more epic weapon. I mean we may not like it and Mat may still be the socially awkward kid with contact rash but the orb was bought with i assume(BIG ASSUMPTION) legit alz. I don't know how much more you need for it to be legit.

krider
01-21-2011, 09:01 PM
since when is razers gear dropable? you say the kat u got was only 7 amp 10 dmg? w/e keep it then, i could care less, even tho u already admitted it was razers and all of his gear was imported, mine was paid for and crafted, NOT imported, big difference..

Paid for and crafted by a GM IMPORTED craft level. are you saying that if I bought razer's gears with real alz, then it becomes legit?

Mat
01-21-2011, 09:05 PM
Paid for and crafted by a GM IMPORTED craft level. are you saying that if I bought razer's gears with real alz, then it becomes legit?

how do you know the craft level was not legit? now youre just assuming things

i dont think u see the point people are trying to make, little garb bl
my orbs can be dropped + crafted, can razers suit, or weapons?

i'll make the answer extra big for you since you're such an immense sped

no

EzSeleneEz
01-21-2011, 09:09 PM

ok lets break this down. your first point, i already agreed with. the second point, too late for that. third point is where we have an issue. is there a big difference between having a piece imported, and having a char imported to make the stuff, i guess it depends where you draw the line. just an fyi, that kat was +3 the last i saw of it. if it were to be used, it would have also taken alz to make it usable. it doesnt matter tho, none of this BS has anything to do with the game. (if you bring it back to razers gear again your a lost cause man... im talking about your orb here.)

theres a lot of crap i agree with you on, but theres a lot of crap i think you just dont understand. buying unlegit gear doesnt make it legit, +ing unlegit gear doesnt make it legit, extending unlegit gear doesnt make it legit. so in order for you to pull it off, your going to have to stretch your view of what legit really is. in my eyes, with the stuff thats in this game, if its dropable, it might as well be legit, because theres no way to prove it otherwise. (again, we know whats obviously not dropable, lets not go back to that again....we know...we know...)

EzSeleneEz
01-21-2011, 09:12 PM

no

answer: its common knowledge. and had been previously admitted by you before. hence my previous post. cant we all just move on?

and no, there currently is no forcium orb crafters, nor will your wep ever drop without char bind option.

krider
01-21-2011, 09:16 PM

no

Wait a sec, didn't we all agree that your orb was gm crafted? Yes it can be dropped and crafted now, but can it when you got it? It does not matter what the gear is, what matters is that if that item became attainable in game because of a GM, then it is NOT legit. A GM giving me a 36% osm blade +9 still makes that blade illegit, unless you're trying to say otherwise. Does your little brain understand that logic?

Mat
01-21-2011, 09:16 PM
ok lets break this down. your first point, i already agreed with. the second point, too late for that. third point is where we have an issue. is there a big difference between having a piece imported, and having a char imported to make the stuff, i guess it depends where you draw the line. just an fyi, that kat was +3 the last i saw of it. if it were to be used, it would have also taken alz to make it usable. it doesnt matter tho, none of this BS has anything to do with the game. (if you bring it back to razers gear again your a lost cause man... im talking about your orb here.)

theres a lot of crap i agree with you on, but theres a lot of crap i think you just dont understand. buying unlegit gear doesnt make it legit, +ing unlegit gear doesnt make it legit, extending unlegit gear doesnt make it legit. so in order for you to pull it off, your going to have to stretch your view of what legit really is. in my eyes, with the stuff thats in this game, if its dropable, it might as well be legit, because theres no way to prove it otherwise. (again, we know whats obviously not dropable, lets not go back to that again....we know...we know...)

sorry but the only reason anyone thinks my orb is unlegit is because I'M the one thats wearing it, and I'M the one that extended it, and I'M the one that took advantage of the opportunity to buy it. there was nothing wrong with purchasing my orb, because its a normal item in the game that can be obtained by literally anyone at anytime

lol u think im trying to say that because i spent alz on my orb its legit? sorry but it was legit to begin with, and if its not legit then every blade dh has made hasnt been legit because he didnt get to forcy blades legitly either, we all know that story all too well. u can all keep saying my orbs not leigit, but when it comes down to it my orb will stay with me until i quit, and razers gear won't be, because theyll obviously see that his weapons and suit are not in the games database as a drop or a craft, yet my orb is.

also, you seem to be deflecting a little, even defending razer and his hacked gear???? are you mad that if they investigate razer theyll see he gave you your eof 8 and you might lose it and turn into an even sh.ittier FB than you currently are? this threads about razers gear, not mine. if u wanna talk about MY legit orb, go ahead and make a thread, you'll just be looked at as some jealous kid, not someone who wants to get rid of a scumbag like razer.

Mat
01-21-2011, 09:20 PM
Wait a sec, didn't we all agree that your orb was gm crafted? Yes it can be dropped and crafted now, but can it when you got it? It does not matter what the gear is, what matters is that if that item became attainable in game because of a GM, then it is NOT legit. A GM giving me a 36% osm blade +9 still makes that blade illegit, unless you're trying to say otherwise. Does your little brain understand that logic?

If someone gives a GM materials to craft a DB OSM blade, and he ends up getting a PC DMG, and then you buy it from the person who paid for the materials, how is that NOT legit? Someone had to dish out money for materials, and got insanely lucky with a PC, so now that the blade is on the market and you buy it, what do people say?

"who cares its only a pc dmg osm"

Then you extend it and get rate in the slot and now have a 7/40 OSM Blade, what do people say?

"LOL WOW NICE GM BLADE FA.GGOT U NEED TO GET BANNED!"

Pretty much what you kids are doing, even though you have THE most unlegit person in CABAL NA'S history in your Guild. Ironic isn't it?

EzSeleneEz
01-21-2011, 09:25 PM
sorry but the only reason anyone thinks my orb is unlegit is because I'M the one thats wearing it, and I'M the one that extended it, and I'M the one that took advantage of the opportunity to buy it. there was nothing wrong with purchasing my orb, because its a normal item in the game that can be obtained by literally anyone at anytime

lol u think im trying to say that because i spent alz on my orb its legit? sorry but it was legit to begin with, and if its not legit then every blade dh has made hasnt been legit because he didnt get to forcy blades legitly either, we all know that story all too well. u can all keep saying my orbs not leigit, but when it comes down to it my orb will stay with me until i quit, and razers gear won't be, because theyll obviously see that his weapons and suit are not in the games database as a drop or a craft, yet my orb is.

also, you seem to be deflecting a little, even defending razer and his hacked gear???? are you mad that if they investigate razer theyll see he gave you your eof 8 and you might lose it and turn into an even sh.ittier FB than you currently are? this threads about razers gear, not mine. if u wanna talk about MY legit orb, go ahead and make a thread, you'll just be looked at as some jealous kid, not someone who wants to get rid of a scumbag like razer.

god u still dont understand.... lol. sorry man. i feel like im teaching the special ed class. i never said i was defending anyone. not sure why your so heated though. as i stated i view your orb in the same class as all the other crap on this game that shouldn't be here but is. never said it wasnt legit.

and now razers a scumbag? thats getting a bit personal. sorry bro, your nothing compared to him outside of this game, dont think your burger flipping and GED education is out there saving lives. lets make this about in game please. if you cant control your rage, ill just be done with the calm conversation we were having.

EzSeleneEz
01-21-2011, 09:28 PM
scratch that, i am done. theres really no need for me to continue when your obviously getting angry. wasnt my intention, i apologize.

krider
01-21-2011, 09:30 PM
If someone gives a GM materials to craft a DB OSM blade, and he ends up getting a PC DMG, and then you buy it from the person who paid for the materials, how is that NOT legit? Someone had to dish out money for materials, and got insanely lucky with a PC, so now that the blade is on the market and you buy it, what do people say?

"who cares its only a pc dmg osm"

Then you extend it and get rate in the slot and now have a 7/40 OSM Blade, what do people say?

"LOL WOW NICE GM BLADE FA.GGOT U NEED TO GET BANNED!"

Pretty much what you kids are doing, even though you have THE most unlegit person in CABAL NA'S history in your Guild. Ironic isn't it?

That blade would be illegit because it should not have been on the market in the first place, because a GM assisted in the creation of that item. Anything that has a stamp that says "This item was here partly because of a GM" is illegit. Even a GM giving you 5m alz in materials to craft something does not make that item legit since the GM is "only helping a little".

Mat
01-21-2011, 09:31 PM
god u still dont understand.... lol. sorry man. i feel like im teaching the special ed class. i never said i was defending anyone. not sure why your so heated though. as i stated i view your orb in the same class as all the other crap on this game that shouldn't be here but is. never said it wasnt legit.

and now razers a scumbag? thats getting a bit personal. sorry bro, your nothing compared to him outside of this game, dont think your burger flipping and GED education is out there saving lives. lets make this about in game please. if you cant control your rage, ill just be done with the calm conversation we were having.

the fact that u think my orb is like razers gear is just plain I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in stupid, how dumb can 1 person be?

1. my orb was far from free
2. my orb can be obtained by legit means
3. my orb was not directly imported
4. my orb was CRAFTED, a.k.a the materials had to be paid for

1. razers gear was FREE
2. razers gear CANNOT be obtained by legit means
3. razers gear was DIRECTLY put onto his account
4. razers gear was NOT crafted, as stated above

did i hurt your boyfriends feelings by calling him a scumbag? you seem the most upset about this, is your shiny eof 8 your e-boyfriend gave you gonna disappear? you gonna cry all over the forums when they take it?

youre not defending anyone? rofl youre redirecting all the flames towards my orb when its already been all over the forums and i gave people truthful answers, and obviously est agrees with me that its legit, didnt i already prove you wrong when you said razer never said his gear was legit with a prompt ss? remember way back when how you denied having his 7/10? now you just recently admitted it? scumbag fb is a scumbag

go cry elsewhere along with ur sh.it guild and ask razer how it feels to get shart on even with hacked gear in war/pvp/pk

by the way, how are his edited stats treating him? something people like to overlook

Mat
01-21-2011, 09:32 PM
That blade would be illegit because it should not have been on the market in the first place, because a GM assisted in the creation of that item. Anything that has a stamp that says "This item was here partly because of a GM" is illegit. Even a GM giving you 5m alz in materials to craft something does not make that item legit since the GM is "only helping a little".

oh sh.it, i just found eof 8 from 2 baring a pluma with a G.M buff, i guess i gotta npc it because the GM helped me do it!

sped kid is obviously a sped, go back to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing at cabal with ur titanium blade kiddo

going by what ur saying, your entire guild is NOT legit because you have players with unlegit gear.

epidemic will now be considered a guild full of hackers by association

EzSeleneEz
01-21-2011, 09:38 PM
the fact that u think my orb is like razers gear is just plain I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in stupid, how dumb can 1 person be?

1. my orb was far from free
2. my orb can be obtained by legit means
3. my orb was not directly imported
4. my orb was CRAFTED, a.k.a the materials had to be paid for

1. razers gear was FREE
2. razers gear CANNOT be obtained by legit means
3. razers gear was DIRECTLY put onto his account
4. razers gear was NOT crafted, as stated above

did i hurt your boyfriends feelings by calling him a scumbag? you seem the most upset about this, is your shiny eof 8 your e-boyfriend gave you gonna disappear? you gonna cry all over the forums when they take it?

youre not defending anyone? rofl youre redirecting all the flames towards my orb when its already been all over the forums and i gave people truthful answers, and obviously est agrees with me that its legit, didnt i already prove you wrong when you said razer never said his gear was legit with a prompt ss? remember way back when how you denied having his 7/10? now you just recently admitted it? scumbag fb is a scumbag

go cry elsewhere along with ur sh.it guild and ask razer how it feels to get shart on even with hacked gear in war/pvp/pk

by the way, how are his edited stats treating him? something people like to overlook

jesus you really are mad! and maybe you should go back and read... thisll be about the 5th time ive tried to explain im not talking about razers gear.

and i admitted that i had had the 7/10 a long time ago, or did u honestly forget that post again, it was in this thread and all... fact is, i havent had it for a long time now. and call me all you want there chief, doesnt bother me. i just thought it was rather ironic that you called razer a scumbag when everyone knows about your previous job and the fact that you had to clean up human at one point in time. do u honestly thing i care much about the actual game? dont u think if i had i would be 180 by now? and u can say all you want about my fb, but it still killed your wiz without your bringer title. all i remember was "LOL nice assassinate reliant combo!" after you dying. now honestly... since when isnt a fbs combo assassinate reliant? or a fs's combo sg or ss reliant? or any char for that matter. i mean, if i had cared i could have said something when you used your bringer title, but i didnt, i could have also made the excuse that i had damage reduction against you, but i didnt. i simply could care less. my fb is nothing more than mediocre, if you people badge is as "trying to be the best" thats you fault. cause i simply dont care.

now go take your anger elsewhere please.

krider
01-21-2011, 10:02 PM
Ill say this for one last time. Any item that has a stamp that says "GM ASSISTED" is ILLEGIT.

Here's an easier analogy. Illegal drugs are still illegal, doesn't matter if I bought it with legit money or not.

realowner
01-21-2011, 10:06 PM
all u guys g2 get off mats nutsack just cause u jelly about his orb - razer is a loser
move on please

/end thread

Xiju
01-21-2011, 10:51 PM
well.... since everyone is coming out of the closet
http://i55.tinypic.com/260g2o2.png

meDeadly
01-21-2011, 11:40 PM
now that's a nice amulet!

RekeesEnivid
01-21-2011, 11:51 PM
nice photoshop xD

Gens
01-21-2011, 11:52 PM
Ill say this for one last time. Any item that has a stamp that says "GM ASSISTED" is ILLEGIT.

Here's an easier analogy. Illegal drugs are still illegal, doesn't matter if I bought it with legit money or not.

+1111111111111100000000000000000000000000000000000 00, definitely agree xD

Nanjirou
01-22-2011, 12:30 AM
Sweet. Just got home from work and in before thread closes. Matri, let me ask you, why do you care so much? Say they do ban sirrazers gear, how will that benefit anyone? I could honestly care less about other peoPles gears and neither should you. It Has no affect on us whatsoever. The only thing you have accomplished here is making yourself look like a jealous fool.

LILCHAOLAO
01-22-2011, 12:48 AM
+111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Mishon
01-22-2011, 01:59 AM
all u guys g2 get off mats nutsack just cause u jelly about his orb - razer is a loser
move on please

/end thread

My dear sir, you just contradicted yourself. You told everyone to get off of Mat's genitals in statement #1, then hopped on it with statement number #2.

GG though.

ibez_trogdor
01-22-2011, 02:35 AM
You guys are all idiots.

2slots of amp in any piece of armor or weapon is IMPOSSIBLE to obtain as a drop or craft.
Sure you can get a 14% amp drop like Forcium Suit (BL) of Amp and whatnot, but not 2 slots with amp in both.

The sword Matrimoney got and the orb on Telepathy were both legit. It doesn't matter.
There was a crystal in which Acura and SuperShielder used that was crafted Forcium DB with amp. I believe it was 16% dmg 7amp.
Which they purchased from the guild Ruin which was an actual PF drop. So as you can see, that orb is obviously obtainable if that crystal dropped.

GM crafted and GM made is a bit different is it not? I mean, it was done in a legit manner.
With super amounts of luck, a pcraft came out.
Mat didn't obtain the orb in any unlegit manner.
10b alz and trading the sword equivalent of it to get it to what it is today seems legit to me.

SirRazers gear is not legit for obvious reasons.

Keep jello.

LǝthalHǝart
01-22-2011, 06:12 AM

bump

Up

ahahahahaha at first you were shoveling BS. now u have like a fkin excavator

LILCHAOLAO
01-22-2011, 07:16 AM
It all comes down to jealousy and envy. If that gear belonged to you (anyone) I'm sure you would keep it, legit or not.

That's like 5 ppl who said something like that.

Im pretty sure Monkey and friends are jealous, so they want his gear to go -poof-

Scarface
01-22-2011, 07:28 AM

no

Doesn't matter if your orb can be dropped or crafted legitly. Fact is, yours wasn't dropped or crafted legitly, so it's not legit and needs to be removed from game.

There is no difference between your orb and Razer's gear. Both were not obtained through normal methods.

If you can't understand this, you are more of a simpleton then I originally thought.

LǝthalHǝart
01-22-2011, 08:16 AM
so since mat tried to flame berserk about sending in a help desk ticket about his orb and then he turns around and sends one in about sirrazers(lol hipocrite award to u got) i sent in my own, with that ss about u clearly admitting that it was [gm] crafted.

hide yo kids, .

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/matorblol.png

Chris7
01-22-2011, 08:35 AM
lol lethal cares so much about this game yet he "doesn't play"

ah.. brb lemonade-ing

LǝthalHǝart
01-22-2011, 08:38 AM

ah.. brb lemonade-ing

i don't care at all, or else i would have sent in one for razzer, too. or maybe the other 500 botter ss i have.

i just want to see matrimoney cry when the only thing putting him close to spur gets taken away

SigfriedVeini
01-22-2011, 08:39 AM

ah.. brb lemonade-ing

I think he just doesn't like Mat. According to what i'm seeing here he's having fun lol

Xiju
01-22-2011, 08:56 AM
well.... since everyone is coming out of the closet
http://i55.tinypic.com/260g2o2.png

keep jello guys

otice1
01-22-2011, 08:58 AM
keep jello guys

Nice eos6

Xiju
01-22-2011, 08:59 AM
Nice eos6

Never use it :(
Well actually I do... for like the first 4-5min of guard killing in war kakakkaka

HolySide
01-22-2011, 10:22 AM
Wow i puted me bl on training skill dummy and started to read this post i dosnt finish to read it and my skill rank now on full... Keep the good job and dont end this post i probly will be lvl 180 wene i will finish to read here +1

Deathlymonkey
01-22-2011, 10:31 AM
Wow i puted me bl on training skill dummy and started to read this post i dosnt finish to read it and my skill rank now on full... Keep the good job and dont end this post i probly will be lvl 180 wene i will finish to read here +1

+1

Brb, grinding to 180 on a dummy

Hasufel
01-22-2011, 10:40 AM

ah.. brb lemonade-ing

qft

LILCHAOLAO
01-22-2011, 10:48 AM
i don't care at all, or else i would have sent in one for razzer, too. or maybe the other 500 botter ss i have.

i just want to see matrimoney cry when the only thing putting him close to spur gets taken away

If you dont play, why do you still troll the forums?

WIpwns
01-22-2011, 11:44 AM
lol

LǝthalHǝart
01-22-2011, 11:52 AM
If you dont play, why do you still troll the forums?

it's how I get my sick kicks.

If you play, why are you so bad?

HolySide
01-22-2011, 12:02 PM
+1

Brb, grinding to 180 on a dummy

yes
and we will kill the dummy at the end and he will dorp forcium with 4 slots!!!

i hope the gm will not take it -_--
its legit for sure!!!

btw
its onley me or this post become one from ur hobbys?
if somone will ask me "what is ur hobbys" i tell him : "Sirrazer's gears" and to steal walking stick from a old man's and kill the dogs of a blinde ppls!! and most improtent .. give to a blinde man to tuch my ass and to him to read it!! (i promise u he will not understend what written there!!)

SirRaZER
01-22-2011, 12:09 PM
Wow, I sure can see how much some people hate me in this game.
Since when is it anyone business how or where my gear came from except for the GMs? Has it had an affect on any of you? (Think about that one for a minute)
If the GMs at EST want to know I'll tell them.

As for why Matt doesn't like me, I have some ideas..
Matt, you call me a scumbag when you have no idea who I am or anything about me.
I am really concerned about your health. To be so angered by something that does not concern you for years is unhealthy at best.

I have seen speculation that I was involved with spoon and his pal Chobo back in the day.
To be honest, I disliked spoon with a passion.
Five times he unbanned the same people hours were spent on to catch them botting/glitching.

I fully expect my gear to be removed by the GMs at EST and my account may even be banned. That is ok.
Unfortunatly for me, the game moved to a different company.

The only way my gear had an effect on anyone in this game is through jealousy. I never farmed dungeouns or NW like some would have given the opportunity. I wonder how many people raging used the old CA safe spot glitch or jail glitch? (Hmmm.. answer that one truthfully)

You can think of me what you like (Matt and Dromar especially) but I know I have done nothing wrong.

Anyways..... Flame on! I love fighting fires!
SirRaZER

Deathlymonkey
01-22-2011, 12:26 PM
Since when is it anyone business how or where my gear came from except for the GMs? Has it had an affect on any of you? (Think about that one for a minute)

Matt, you call me a scumbag when you have no idea who I am or anything about me.
I am really concerned about your health. To be so angered by something that does not concern you for years is unhealthy at best.

I have seen speculation that I was involved with spoon and his pal Chobo back in the day.
Five times he unbanned the same people hours were spent on to catch them botting/glitching.

I fully expect my gear to be removed by the GMs at EST and my account may even be banned. That is ok.

The only way my gear had an effect on anyone in this game is through jealousy. I never farmed dungeouns or NW like some would have given the opportunity. I wonder how many people raging used the old CA safe spot glitch or jail glitch? (Hmmm.. answer that one truthfully)

You can think of me what you like (Matt and Dromar especially) but I know I have done nothing wrong.

SirRaZER

Dont worry, they're just the kind of person that hates on everyone...

Mat: YOU SEEN THAT DROMAR? THAT GUY HAS BETTER GEAR THAN ME. Man i gotta get him banned.
Dromar : Yes, yes, i always agree with what you say!
Mat: Lets say his gear isnt legit and that it was given by a GM.
Dromar: But people will say your orb was crafted by a GM too.
Mat: Yo my orb is legit man i used alz to extend it.
Dromar: Still, it was made by a GM.
Mat: If they say anything about it ill just start saying shet to Lethal.
Dromar: Ok boss ily.

Later...

Mat: YOU GOTTA BAN HIM HES BETTER THAN ME
GM: Any proof?
Mat: No but his gear is better than mine its gonna be unlegit
GM: We'll investigate

Later, on forums...

Mat: OMGAD PEOPLE IM MAD SOMEONE HAS BETTER STUFF THAN ME IN THIS GAME THATS IS NOW MY LIFE!
People: Who gives a shet its a game get over it.
Mat: Its more than a game, anyone who's not legit doesn't deserve to play.
People: What does it change in your life if he has unlegit gear? Just keep doing your own stuff and it wont affect you a bit.
Mat: You dont understand, this game is my life!
People: I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.

Hasufel
01-22-2011, 12:30 PM

Mat: YOU SEEN THAT DROMAR? THAT GUY HAS BETTER GEAR THAN ME. Man i gotta get him banned.

Later...

Later, on forums...

Mat: OMGAD PEOPLE IM MAD SOMEONE HAS BETTER STUFF THAN ME IN THIS GAME THATS IS NOW MY LIFE!
People: What does it change in your life if he has unlegit gear? Just keep doing your own stuff and it wont affect you a bit.

you dumb?

Deathlymonkey
01-22-2011, 12:32 PM
you dumb?

You didnt notice that i never mentionned sirrazer's name? Thats a general scenario that happens everytime someone has better stuff than Matri. The only thingthat changes is his argument: GM crafted/given, alz glitched or alz bought.

LILCHAOLAO
01-22-2011, 12:32 PM

Later...

Later, on forums...

Rofl

LILCHAOLAO
01-22-2011, 12:36 PM
it's how I get my sick kicks.

If you play, why are you so bad?

I'm not, that's why.

SigfriedVeini
01-22-2011, 12:53 PM

SirRaZER
They don't necessarily hate you but just hate that they can't beat you. if you failed with GM gear this thread would not exist. You got GM gear without paying for it. That's pro, only way to be more pro than that is if you're Spur :o

otice1
01-22-2011, 01:21 PM

SirRaZER

Honestly its pretty obvious why people, if only speaking for myself, don't like you as a character in-game. Everyone knows and has known for well over a year that your character has been altered by GMs. However, the countless times that I and other people have called you out on it have resulted in you and your guild denying your illegitimacy. Simply through common sense and math calculations I myself proved what can of gear you were using and speculated on the gear which you gave away, and all of this was true. The problem is that until people produced actual screen shots of the impossible gear that you have, you denied every single accusation and attempted to pose as a legit player. People don't like you because of how dishonest and deceitful you are. Maybe if you had admitted to everything people wouldn't care so much.

People also have problems with you because you have absolutely no knowledge of the game, resulting from you being given everything instead of having to play for it. You also deny this, lol, and it frustrates people.

LǝthalHǝart
01-22-2011, 01:26 PM

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/myface1.jpg

iSeeYou123
01-22-2011, 01:37 PM

SirRaZER

if anyone had ur gear, no need to farm anything

SigfriedVeini
01-22-2011, 01:47 PM

With such fallacious sentence structure, I think I can reach hr20 b4 i can finish reading this

Emmi
01-22-2011, 02:03 PM
so much reading..........

xXPrecisionXx
01-22-2011, 02:32 PM
razer is legit. i know xD

Mat
01-22-2011, 02:40 PM
lol @ lethal, when you did play cabal you were so jealous of my blader you had to fake screenshots of your stats, this is a fact. also like how youre making fun of lilbop and her garbage gear, from what i remember the only decent thing your blader had was a s.amp forcy blade, nothing else. sure you can tell everyone you had sig event items, but did you ever provide a ss?

@ razer, you seem to be forgetting the countless times you went to war with your hacked gear, and sat in ch8 pvping people for the remainder of the time that you were on. nobody likes you simply due to the fact that you're so ignorant about your gear and fully denied every single piece of it. the only time i ever talked to you was to try to befriend you to actually see if you got all that gear that people said you had, hence the reason why i took a screenshot of you saying your gear was "LEGIT" pretty funny isnt it? lets be honest here, if no one took these SS's of your gear where would you be right now? in channel 8 pvping people and talking more trash? you said yourelf you expected a ban, that right there shows you know that your char and its gear shouldnt exist in the first place, so why do you continue to play?

also, you say you cause no harm in-game, but what do you call giving selene an eof 8 and a 7 amp 10 dmg forcium wep??? are you implying that you giving him free imported gear causes no harm? im pretty sure HE farms, grind etc etc

also, how many gm given items have you already sold razer? dozens of items im SURE, i specifically remember you having 3 fully geared chars, a wiz a bl and an mfs, your bl had dual 7/10 weps, eof 8 and bof 7's, whered they go? you gonna try to say EST took your BL gear but not your OBVIOUS imported fs gear? same with your wiz gear, who'd you sell all of that to?

also, you do nothing in-game, then how'd you get to lvl 160 and get the honor rank requires to wear your bos 7's? did the gm's edit your honor rank and level for you as well?

chickenpotpie
01-22-2011, 03:07 PM
Only retards would still try to be "legit" in this game. If you're one of the top player in game and were "legit" this entire time, I truly feel sorry for you. What a way to have wasted 3 years of your life.

InvalidUser
01-22-2011, 04:08 PM
Razor ruins the fun in war channel too.

PSBeardy
01-22-2011, 04:24 PM
lol @ lethal, when you did play cabal you were so jealous of my blader you had to fake screenshots of your stats, this is a fact. also like how youre making fun of lilbop and her garbage gear, from what i remember the only decent thing your blader had was a s.amp forcy blade, nothing else. sure you can tell everyone you had sig event items, but did you ever provide a ss?

@ razer, you seem to be forgetting the countless times you went to war with your hacked gear, and sat in ch8 pvping people for the remainder of the time that you were on. nobody likes you simply due to the fact that you're so ignorant about your gear and fully denied every single piece of it. the only time i ever talked to you was to try to befriend you to actually see if you got all that gear that people said you had, hence the reason why i took a screenshot of you saying your gear was "LEGIT" pretty funny isnt it? lets be honest here, if no one took these SS's of your gear where would you be right now? in channel 8 pvping people and talking more trash? you said yourelf you expected a ban, that right there shows you know that your char and its gear shouldnt exist in the first place, so why do you continue to play?

also, you say you cause no harm in-game, but what do you call giving selene an eof 8 and a 7 amp 10 dmg forcium wep??? are you implying that you giving him free imported gear causes no harm? im pretty sure HE farms, grind etc etc

also, how many gm given items have you already sold razer? dozens of items im SURE, i specifically remember you having 3 fully geared chars, a wiz a bl and an mfs, your bl had dual 7/10 weps, eof 8 and bof 7's, whered they go? you gonna try to say EST took your BL gear but not your OBVIOUS imported fs gear? same with your wiz gear, who'd you sell all of that to?

also, you do nothing in-game, then how'd you get to lvl 160 and get the honor rank requires to wear your bos 7's? did the gm's edit your honor rank and level for you as well?

So are you going to be the "pot" or the "kettle"? Your orb would not exist without a G.M., your argument that it can be dropped doesn't mean anything mostly since you didn't find it, nor anyone else. Get off his jock till your house is clean.

Mishon
01-22-2011, 04:27 PM
I'll sum up this thread to save everyone from having to read 3 page essays.

Basically:

Razer has some godly gear.

Mat is mad that Razer's gear is so godly and reports him.

Various trolls hop in and flame both of them for taking this game so serious.

Razer breaks the silence and admits his gear is unlegit and that he will eventually get banned.

Mat starts to feel some sense of accomplishment.

Leathal hops in to make Mat lose that sense of accomplishment after reminding him how unlegit his orb is.

Various trolls now start to flame all of them.

Meanwhile Mishon just sips is caramel coffee and has a ball laughing his ass off.

The End, have a nice day.

LǝthalHǝart
01-22-2011, 04:35 PM
sure you can tell everyone you had sig event items, but did you ever provide a ss?

Yeah, I did. You ignored it like 90% of my other posts that just totally wreck you.

hi my name is matrimoney, i flame people because they're banned in VRS.(im banned)

hi my name is matrimoney, i flame people because they send in tickets to get my orb banned.(I sent in some for sirazzer)

hi my name is matrimoney, i flame people for not being legit (i buy loads of alz and my orb was gm crafted)

hi my name is matrimoney, anything that i don't like i ignore because it probably proves me wrong.(especially spur because i cant beat him, i blindly flame(honor rank 20?LOLOL better just forget about it))

darkness_abyss
01-22-2011, 04:52 PM
im amazed this forum still up

DeathWish24
01-22-2011, 04:59 PM
how is a garbage 8/24 orb gm crafted.. lulz

Mat
01-22-2011, 05:02 PM
Yeah, I did. You ignored it like 90% of my other posts that just totally wreck you.

hi my name is matrimoney, i flame people because they're banned in VRS.(im banned)

hi my name is matrimoney, i flame people because they send in tickets to get my orb banned.(I sent in some for sirazzer)

hi my name is matrimoney, i flame people for not being legit (i buy loads of alz and my orb was gm crafted)

hi my name is matrimoney, anything that i don't like i ignore because it probably proves me wrong.(especially spur because i cant beat him, i blindly flame(honor rank 20?LOLOL better just forget about it))

aahhahaha if u had screenshots of sig gear on ur blader u woulda posted it by now, u obviously dont cuz we all know u had s.tit amp rofl

gerrrrrbbb bl is gerrrbbbbb

being banned on vrs means nothing ive already explained this, and the sad thing is is that im sure you're responsible for most of the bans on there by spamming the balls out of the report button ever since i told you thats all u had to do to ban people was spam it.

lol @ me buying alz, how many times do i have to prove you wrong before you realize theres no proof behind any of your accusations? oh right, you're lethal a.k.a lemonade stand pro, a.k.a photoshopped bl stats

PSBeardy
01-22-2011, 05:03 PM
how is a garbage 8/24 orb gm crafted.. lulz

uhhh cause a G.M. crafted it....as in same way anyone would craft it, never mind your lost go re-read to catch up....

@Mat, your Orb still is not a Legit item...

Mat
01-22-2011, 05:06 PM
uhhh cause a G.M. crafted it....as in same way anyone would craft it, never mind your lost go re-read to catch up....

@Mat, your Orb still is not a Legit item...
nonlegit in your eyes, legit in mine

if it was 8 rate 2 slot with 7 amp in both slots id admit it was completely nonlegit, but like ive said before anyone could have gotten/found/made this orb

Xiju
01-22-2011, 05:10 PM
How come nobody hatin' on my 25dmg aop?

Mishon
01-22-2011, 05:11 PM

Cause its not as pro as a double slotted amp item lmao.

LǝthalHǝart
01-22-2011, 05:14 PM
Mat, are you being serious right now?

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/casuals.jpg

aahhahaha if u had screenshots of sig gear on ur blader u woulda posted it by now

being banned on vrs means nothing

lol @ me buying alz, how many times do i have to prove you wrong before you realize theres no proof behind any of your accusations?

"dromar payed me 700m two days ago"
>dromar posted he lost all his gear that day

can't wait until one of those retards at est reads my ticket and it clicks for them that you're a giant unlegit got

LǝthalHǝart
01-22-2011, 05:19 PM

LOL he's implying his opinion matters

EzSeleneEz
01-22-2011, 05:40 PM

can't wait until one of those retards at est reads my ticket and it clicks for them that you're a giant unlegit got

silly lethal, we all know hes legit. i mean, its not like he got that pc topaz and eos+8 within like a month of each other.

Drew
01-22-2011, 05:51 PM

lol, he (u know who) is
1. still checking if that's shopped or not.
2. once he finds out it's existent, he'd pm u for it.
3. offer
4. and if u agree, he'd buy alz and buy it,
5. keep quiet about ur epic aop.
6. start trashing others who have aop+6/7 lol

However, if
4. u dismiss his offer (like razer bl did)
5. he'd take u off his buddy list
6. post a ss of ur aop on the forums (but u already did lol)
7. cry hax and gm crafted aop (reason, he's been a aop crafter since he bought rage, and he has yet to get an aop+7 (not that it has more cd than aop+6 lol) nor something like that, hence that's hacked, duped, and gm crafted, and most importantly, u didn't sell it to him)
8. heldesk

U know the drill ^^

Scarface
01-22-2011, 05:59 PM

if it was 8 rate 2 slot with 7 amp in both slots id admit it was completely nonlegit, but like ive said before anyone could have gotten/found/made this orb

Possibly, but this isn't the case with your orb. It was generated due to a GM. If said GM didn't do what he did, the orb would not exist. I don't expect you to ever grasp this concept as you have demonstrated numerous times on these forums that you aren't very bright.

Sryinex
01-22-2011, 06:02 PM
Quick question...

If he were to get that same orb now via an orb crafter or dungeon drop, extend and make it be the same as his other, would you all still be betching about his orb? Even though it'd be identical? Or would it then move on to the alz buying accusations?

Scarface
01-22-2011, 06:04 PM
silly lethal, we all know hes legit. i mean, its not like he got that pc topaz and eos+8 within like a month of each other.

A month? It was more like a week. It's funny how in one of the selling threads he is questioning how someone else is able to get an eos +8 and then turn around and have alz to bid on wiz amp gloves. Yet he got an eos 8, then turned around and paid 4 or 5 bil for a topaz orb a week later. Matriphoney= biggest hypocrite on these forums.

Mat
01-22-2011, 06:06 PM

how in the world would losing gear have anything to do with alz, if i remember correctly gear doesnt include alz does it?

oh no i just lost all my gears!!!

does that change the fact that i got 2b in my inventory? lethal logic ftw

ACE
01-22-2011, 06:10 PM

also, you do nothing in-game, then how'd you get to lvl 160 and get the honor rank requires to wear your bos 7's? did the gm's edit your honor rank and level for you as well?Not to mention the 7/10 kat that he let rockstar use for the longest.

Drew
01-22-2011, 06:17 PM
Quick question...

If he were to get that same orb now via an orb crafter or dungeon drop, extend and make it be the same as his other, would you all still be betching about his orb? Even though it'd be identical? Or would it then move on to the alz buying accusations?

simple answer: he coudn't...no forcium orb crafter left and he couldn't finish ft2 (if that's where the db forci orbs drop, i wouldn't know lol), not with his guild of 1-2

his best bet is a 'char binding upon equip' one from the nerfed dungeons but even so, i doubt he'd get a pc rate or dmg. Do u see a lot of that in ah? no. do u even see a db orb, lol, none as of this posting lol.

so quick answer: he would never get an identical one...but he did many many moons ago. And given the circumstances and his own admission, what did that tell u?

Mat
01-22-2011, 06:20 PM
simple answer: he coudn't...no forcium orb crafter left and he couldn't finish ft2 (if that's where the db forci orbs drop, i wouldn't know lol), not with his guild of 1-2

his best bet is a 'char binding upon equip' one from the nerfed dungeons but even so, i doubt he'd get a pc rate or dmg. Do u see a lot of that in ah? no. do u even see a db orb, lol, none as of this posting lol.

so quick answer: he would never get an identical one...but he did many many moons ago. And given the circumstances and his own admission, what did that tell u?

simple answer would be that you kids would go on to the alz buying excuse

ACE
01-22-2011, 06:23 PM
A month? It was more like a week. It's funny how in one of the selling threads he is questioning how someone else is able to get an eos +8 and then turn around and have alz to bid on wiz amp gloves. Yet he got an eos 8, then turned around and paid 4 or 5 bil for a topaz orb a week later. Matriphoney= biggest hypocrite on these forums.I'd be loaded too if I sold +7(now +11) forcy bl suit/gloves and multiple aop6s/ hp steal rune.

Mat
01-22-2011, 06:26 PM
A month? It was more like a week. It's funny how in one of the selling threads he is questioning how someone else is able to get an eos +8 and then turn around and have alz to bid on wiz amp gloves. Yet he got an eos 8, then turned around and paid 4 or 5 bil for a topaz orb a week later. Matriphoney= biggest hypocrite on these forums.

lol u know how long i saved up for that eos? months upon months, think before u post I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, i temporarily degeared for my cape and borrowed alz for my orb

reason i questioned kuja was because ive literally never seen him sell anything in AH/forum/in-game, so how exactly do you make 8b+? nvm...what am i thinking? fiery makes 20b a week from doing nothing duh!

ChuckNorris
01-22-2011, 06:38 PM
silly mat, maybe he has an alt seller? hur hur hur

LǝthalHǝart
01-22-2011, 06:51 PM
how in the world would losing gear have anything to do with alz, if i remember correctly gear doesnt include alz does it?

it's funny because he said gear AND alz. By what you've been saying there's no way it wouldn't have played out like:

dromar: i lost all my gear and alz trying to duplicate it in the guild bank
mat: ok just pay me the 700m u owe me
dromar: ok i do everything u say

come on guys it sounds legit to me.

ohwait

pic related, it's you interneting.
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/sped54.jpg

otice1
01-22-2011, 06:51 PM
I actually just said gear go find the thread

Mat
01-22-2011, 06:53 PM
it's funny because he said gear AND alz. By what you've been saying there's no way it wouldn't have played out like:

dromar: i lost all my gear and alz trying to duplicate it in the guild bank
mat: ok just pay me the 700m u owe me
dromar: ok i do everything u say

come on guys it sounds legit to me.

ohwait

blatant lies dont get u very far do they lethal? hows your lemonade stand and ur mansion of a house? oh wait......

otice1
01-22-2011, 06:55 PM
it's funny because he said gear AND alz.

Lost over 4b of gear. Am like compensation GMs.

Investigate my ticket while you're at it. :)

Yes i guess i said i lost alz too. OK!

LǝthalHǝart
01-22-2011, 06:55 PM
mansion of a house? oh wait......

Never said it was a mansion. I showed you the timestamped pics and it's pretty big, but u calling it a mansion makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

blatent lies he says, lol.

LǝthalHǝart
01-22-2011, 07:12 PM
mat must be afk to go sell dimebags in his mall's food court.

how else would he afford all that alz when he only makes minimum wage?

Mat
01-22-2011, 07:41 PM
mat must be afk to go sell dimebags in his mall's food court.

how else would he afford all that alz when he only makes minimum wage?

kids mad his bl was junk ya?

SigfriedVeini
01-22-2011, 07:44 PM
ohwait

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

DeathWish24
01-22-2011, 08:03 PM

an 8/10 orb isn't really epic anymore, i dun see why you guys are qqing so much. if it was 28 amp triple slotted then yeah you can start sayin some shiz

PSBeardy
01-22-2011, 08:36 PM
Quick question...

No, as there was no G.M. in the mix in your stated scenario, just because it could drop or be crafted now, it was not possible then without the G.M. interfering. Ad Hoc Ergo Proctor Hoc.....

SigfriedVeini
01-22-2011, 08:44 PM
The orb being labeled as "legit" or not is not whats important. Whats important is just that its not fair to other players that a GM would create a weapon that has not been seen in the game before and then allow it to fall into the possession of a player. they need to get rid of it and refund his cash/item if it was a direct trade or if it was not a direct trade give him like a 40dmg phery to compensate for this ugly mess they created. Gawd GMs and mistakes go together like Mat and GM crafted orb or Fiery and top 25 FA in merc.

PSBeardy
01-22-2011, 09:02 PM
...... Fiery and top 25 FA in merc.

I LOL'd.....However I fear you may be overly generous....

Spur
01-22-2011, 09:19 PM
i dun get y there are so many posts saying the orb can be dropped. until episode 5 every single piece of slotted craft forcy gear has amp in the slot. there is no such thing as forcy crafted with an empty slot. episode 5 is wat changed it and even then it only drops as char bind upon equip.

Mishon
01-22-2011, 09:21 PM
i dun get y there are so many posts saying the orb can be dropped. until episode 5 every single piece of slotted craft forcy gear has amp in the slot. there is no such thing as forcy crafted with an empty slot. episode 5 is wat changed it and even then it only drops as char bind upon equip.

+1

Valdoroth
01-22-2011, 09:24 PM

You're also wrong about my Wiz, Rage made it from a lvl 1 WI and I was there when he level'd it up to 170, it was lvl 12x and he quit CABAL and spent literally all of his ALZ into ammy crafting (which is ...

---blah blah editing to make this smaller post---
Except that Adami crafted battleboots and was only osm lvl 4. Rhytems is the only person in CriticaL that ever crafted orbs, and he was only on Lapis.

You do know things can sell in one day right returd? I made+slotted and sold a helm for 3b in 6 hours. derp derp merp merp. ^_^

PSBeardy
01-22-2011, 09:35 PM

What he said...

Mat
01-22-2011, 09:37 PM
Except that Adami crafted battleboots and was only osm lvl 4. Rhytems is the only person in CriticaL that ever crafted orbs, and he was only on Lapis.

You do know things can sell in one day right returd? I made+slotted and sold a helm for 3b in 6 hours. derp derp merp merp. ^_^

you going for the new retard on the forum award? adami had the forc orb crafter craft a ton of forc orb crafts you moron i watched adami buy all the materials for the orbs for days straight, and then he was selling tons of them

as for the 2nd reply, what kind of thought process do you have to try to think that im saying gear loss somehow ='s loss of alz? i was pointing out the fact that a loss of gear has nothing to do with he mount of alz you get/have...u this sped all the time or...?

btw lol@ 3b for that helm, woulda went for 4.5 easy

HolySide
01-22-2011, 09:43 PM
Hmm in my opinion let the gms craft epic forcium with 9999% amp to all the server players then no one will talk about. Ur items.such a great idea!! Im smart!! And lets rip 10 year old kid just for fun!!! Btw i hope they will save ur items i like this post more then my mother

PSBeardy
01-22-2011, 09:45 PM
you going for the new retard on the forum award? adami had the forc orb crafter craft a ton of forc orb crafts you moron i watched adami buy all the materials for the orbs for days straight, and then he was selling tons of them

as for the 2nd reply, what kind of thought process do you have to try to think that im saying gear loss somehow ='s loss of alz? i was pointing out the fact that a loss of gear has nothing to do with he mount of alz you get/have...u this sped all the time or...?

no reply to my posts or Spurs I see......huh odd

Mat
01-22-2011, 09:49 PM
no reply to my posts or Spurs I see......huh odd

your post saying what he said? oh hang on let me reply to something that requires no reply?

spurs right, it couldnt be dropped back then but it COULD be crafted, could it not? i love how people assume nobody in the game was at forcy orbs when dh had been at forcy blades for months lol...now the orb can be dropped in a dungeon and im sure there will be one dropped thats either 1 or 2 slot, and who cares about char bind? not like that affects the stats on the orb

PSBeardy
01-22-2011, 09:59 PM
your post saying what he said? oh hang on let me reply to something that requires no reply?

spurs right, it couldnt be dropped back then but it COULD be crafted, could it not? i love how people assume nobody in the game was at forcy orbs when dh had been at forcy blades for months lol...now the orb can be dropped in a dungeon and im sure there will be one dropped thats either 1 or 2 slot, and who cares about char bind? not like that affects the stats on the orb

Are you denying the Orb was created by a G.M.? End of Story, if a G.M. had anything to do with that orb then it is not obtained in a legitimate way. Just because it could have been done by your fictitious player crafter, it was not. The G.M. altered the game by crafting it and giving it out. Also character bind does effect the drops as they lose about 40% their value in the sale of them, and they can not be transferred and your Orb can.

In all a perfect analogy would be someone robbing a bank and giving you a Million dollars, your excuse to the cops "well I could have won the same amount in the lottery..." Good Luck with that.

Valdoroth
01-22-2011, 10:17 PM

"Alex and Adami were the 2 main Orb crafters during that time period,"

You stated right there that he crafted them.

Why would you state that none in Crit had the alz to buy his crafts if he's not the crafter? You stated both that he crafted and that he had them crafted in 2 consecutive sentences.
Double check you're post b4 submitting it better so you don't contradict yourself more next time.
As for the selling: you said loss of gears doesn't include alz, but if its turned around and sold, then yes it does.
As for that helm, yea 4b in mercury. But not in poor Venus were most things are worth less than Mercury.
Why don't you quit worrying about protecting your big ego over a videogame and get a real job. I'll have you know I'll be gone 6 months this year on a deployment allowing ppl like you to live in peace. You think i feel great about that?

How come you're one of the only people that has issues with Everyone simply because you refuse to ever be wrong even if you are? You have no self integrity dude.

darkness_abyss
01-22-2011, 10:59 PM
g.m's prob not doing their job cuz this forum aint banned yet lol but anyways dunno why it takes g.m that long to figure out if sirrazer got his gears from g.m or not... the item is clearly unable to be droped even if g.m didnt give it to him, that means he hacked it so he would be banned either way...

Nanjirou
01-22-2011, 11:38 PM
Bump

Carlos Soy Yo
01-22-2011, 11:52 PM
lol sirrazer stuff are too gud

RekeesEnivid
01-23-2011, 03:14 AM

cause it's fake xD :P

Drew
01-23-2011, 03:16 AM

man the logic...dh is blade so there must be someone in orb? lol. (yeah right, at the rate spoon upped these 'friends' crafting, yeah it's hard to belive, no one was in orb lol)
and in past logic, gears lost doesn't translate to alz lost, sheesh, apparently needs education in economics 101. opportunity cost? hello. Potential income, windfall in basic accounting? hello?

back to point, only alex was at forci orb ( which he achieved literally overnight, lol, if u gonna get ahold of muhamad or nezral +r.i.p. in cabal, you'll find out more), or maybe he got to it through the corrupt gm's help. still boils down to the fact --- that orb wouldn't have been possible THEN without GM intervention. Period.

Chris
01-23-2011, 03:31 AM

you have no proof, and the proof you have isnt true

you wanna know why? i saw mats orb, he linked it to me before he extended, he linked it to me WHILE HE WAS BUYING TICKETS to extend the orb, and i was there while he was spamming megaphones and shout that he was buying all fortune tickets. I was there when the orb was 1 slot, i was there when he extended it and he linked it to me the same day after he extended it.

the account was not GM created, anyone that knows anything at all about mat would know where the account came from.

mat can blow a fat one btw, im no di.ckrider, hes a douche. but you being the one making up all these pos lies about him using a GM created account? that was magically leveled? and btw i was there when that same account was being leveled, i remember it when it was in its 140s, 150s, and 160s. aint that some awesome tingz? :D

Mattrimoney made his way up in this game, he brought himself from +6 osmium crap, to +7 mystic, i remember when he got a 36dmg katana from SOD, a 36dmg lapis orb from SOD, i remember all those things, now hes one of the best wizards on venus and people like this man, scarface (whoever his in game name is, probably blows balls) is just jelous that people like him can exist, people that can play video games and can be good at the same time :D

soon scarface will be saying the same crap about me, because give me another year on this game (if im still playing in a year) and there will be forum posts about me, saying that my gears were bought with USD and my account was given to me and blah blah blah, i can make 100m every 3 days, and have been for the last 2 weeks (i've been home sick) and i got my billionaire title to prove it

thanks for reading this essay, hit me up in game, names Presizion, im a 163 FA with the nubiest gears on the planet, all of you jellys can fear me and my +9 s.tit gloves

(on a side note, if anyone knows anyone selling +9 PC TG gloves, tell me plox, also buying 3 vouchers for 70-75m each :D)

PEACE NAGGAZ

Chris
01-23-2011, 04:02 AM
Are you denying the Orb was created by a G.M.? End of Story, if a G.M. had anything to do with that orb then it is not obtained in a legitimate way. Just because it could have been done by your fictitious player crafter, it was not. The G.M. altered the game by crafting it and giving it out. Also character bind does effect the drops as they lose about 40% their value in the sale of them, and they can not be transferred and your Orb can.

In all a perfect analogy would be someone robbing a bank and giving you a Million dollars, your excuse to the cops "well I could have won the same amount in the lottery..." Good Luck with that.

you're twisting shet

you are saying this:

If i open up a shop, and see a ring of luck+2 for 10mill and bought it, but the person that owned the shop was a hacker and hacked the drop rate, that im a f.u.cking hacker? because "if the hacker didnt hack the item, you wouldnt have it" ?

do you use slotted bracelets? i wonder who got those to begin with? we all know how many hackers were hacking the drop rate on those things. I remember my first set of bos3 slotteds were for 20m each off the AH, probably from a hacker, does that make me not legit anymore?

my point is the orb was not GIVEN to mat, if it was GIVEN to anyone, it would be the original owner of it, mat bought it, mat +'d it, mat extended it with the fortune tickets event.

and im not backing up mat cuz hes my friend, hes not, he can blow me, im backing him up on this thread because i say and stand for the truth.

and what else do you want the gms to say besides "we will investigate". i can send them a random post about anything and the email sent back to me will say "we will investigate" (true story)

i wonder what the creater of this thread told them

O YA HAI UH, SIRRAZER AND TELEPATHY HAVE BETTER GEARS THAN ME BY 1000X, THEY MUST HAVE HAXED IT CUZ THATS IMPOSSIBERZ IDK BAN THEM PLAWKZ

i remember back a few months ago someone on shout said "if you wanna ban all the alz buyers, ban anyone with over 500mill" because making even 100mill to them was the most impossible thing on the planet. well i have 5bill worth of gears, 1.02bill in my inventory, and i can make 100mill every 3 days, making 1bill is nothing to me and is obviously nothing to mat or to people like fiery, look at fierys crystal, after that thing gets extended, let a few months pass and you'll see threads about his crystal being given to him by the gm, (you'll be seeing me flaming the poster of that thread too btw :D)

Grozy
01-23-2011, 04:09 AM
so whats sirrazers gear?
since all this drama about it o.o

Chris
01-23-2011, 04:12 AM
so whats sirrazers gear?
since all this drama about it o.o

the stuff isnt even as "epic" as people say it is, razer is one of the nicest ppl in the world, like, legit. hes a sick guy, but jelly ppl troll him on threads and shet cuz they I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and he doesnt. honestly he doesnt interupt with anyones gameplay, he just grinds and pvps, he doesnt even go to nwar -.- which is a mistake in my opinion, i would definately go and own face in there >:D

Grozy
01-23-2011, 04:38 AM
oh well sh!t happends :)

ErrorCode6
01-23-2011, 04:39 AM
doing free ecoin , u can earn more than 100m a day , trust me =))

PSBeardy
01-23-2011, 05:49 AM
you're twisting shet

you are saying this:

If i open up a shop, and see a ring of luck+2 for 10mill and bought it, but the person that owned the shop was a hacker and hacked the drop rate, that im a f.u.cking hacker? because "if the hacker didnt hack the item, you wouldnt have it" ?

Only if the account that was selling the ROL +2 was one created by a G.M., and the ROL was able to be crafted but no one was near to crafting at that level.

Do you use slotted bracelets? i wonder who got those to begin with? we all know how many hackers were hacking the drop rate on those things. I remember my first set of bos3 slotteds were for 20m each off the AH, probably from a hacker, does that make me not legit anymore?

Again Slotted items were dropping for anyone, they still do and it was not an issue as to whether someone had already obtained these legitimately, remember Mat's Orb was crafted by a G.M.'s toon not by he supposed random Orb crafter that could have had the off chance to craft it. I suppose under the same logic full Forci Amp craft with amp in slot could drop in one run of IC2, could but highly unlikely.

my point is the orb was not GIVEN to mat, if it was GIVEN to anyone, it would be the original owner of it, mat bought it, mat +'d it, mat extended it with the fortune tickets event.

and im not backing up mat cuz hes my friend, hes not, he can blow me, im backing him up on this thread because i say and stand for the truth.

Dude your an idiot, Mat already has admitted he got the Orb in trade for the Blade DH crafted, and that the Orb was in fact crafted by a G.M. crafting toon.

i remember back a few months ago someone on shout said "if you wanna ban all the alz buyers, ban anyone with over 500mill" because making even 100mill to them was the most impossible thing on the planet. well i have 5bill worth of gears, 1.02bill in my inventory, and i can make 100mill every 3 days, making 1bill is nothing to me and is obviously nothing to mat or to people like fiery, look at fierys crystal, after that thing gets extended, let a few months pass and you'll see threads about his crystal being given to him by the gm, (you'll be seeing me flaming the poster of that thread too btw :D)

Gratz dude, but how does this have any bearing???

Mat
01-23-2011, 07:30 AM
man the logic...dh is blade so there must be someone in orb? lol. (yeah right, at the rate spoon upped these 'friends' crafting, yeah it's hard to belive, no one was in orb lol)
and in past logic, gears lost doesn't translate to alz lost, sheesh, apparently needs education in economics 101. opportunity cost? hello. Potential income, windfall in basic accounting? hello?

back to point, only alex was at forci orb ( which he achieved literally overnight, lol, if u gonna get ahold of muhamad or nezral +r.i.p. in cabal, you'll find out more), or maybe he got to it through the corrupt gm's help. still boils down to the fact --- that orb wouldn't have been possible THEN without GM intervention. Period.

How wrong can you be? Alex did not personally craft the orbs, he and Adami along with other people bought materials, BROUGHT THEM TO THE CRAFTER, and then had them crafted, adurrrr??????? You realize more than 1/2 of the epic items in this game wouldn't exist without GM intervention? You're probably in possession of an unlegit item or ALZ as we speak, can you prove everything you have is legit? Only reason why kids like are you crying about it is because I actually have to balls to tell people about it, unlike Razer that fully denied it until he was caught red handed.

By the way, I'm pretty sure the crafter also crafted RoF+10's, so by your logic anyone who's wearing a RoF+10 on each server could potentially be unlegit.

Mat
01-23-2011, 07:34 AM
Only if the account that was selling the ROL +2 was one created by a G.M., and the ROL was able to be crafted but no one was near to crafting at that level.

So it was unfair because nobody else was able to craft Forcy DB orbs? By your logic, every single blade DH crafted at that time would be unlegit as well since he was the only Forcy DB crafter at the time, so unfair is now the same as unlegit. Can you prove DH used legit means to lvl his crafting? If not, I'd like to see anyone with a Forcy DB blade on Merc that's non AB have theirs taken away, cuz I'm just so jelly!!!! The orb crafting was open to the public and put out 100's of orbs, it was never a big deal until I extended mine, where were you a year ago when the orbs were being crafted? Oh right, not caring.

Deathlymonkey
01-23-2011, 07:54 AM
i love how people assume nobody in the game was at forcy orbs when dh had been at forcy blades for months lol...

Have you never noticed the price for orb/crystal crafting materials is a LOT higher than blade/kat/daikat/GS/armors?

GOD and you dare say spur wont admit he's wrong?

Mat
01-23-2011, 08:06 AM
Have you never noticed the price for orb/crystal crafting materials is a LOT higher than blade/kat/daikat/GS/armors?

GOD and you dare say spur wont admit he's wrong?

My retard meter just topped out and then exploded, grats.

Chris
01-23-2011, 08:10 AM

So you ARE saying that then. You're saying that because I bought the ring before you from the hackers shop for dirt cheap, that I'm unlegit. Right? And don't say that you wouldn't have boughten it and used it, because if you go that far as to lie about something like that, then you must need some serious help.

Again Slotted items were dropping for anyone, they still do and it was not an issue as to whether someone had already obtained these legitimately, remember Mat's Orb was crafted by a G.M.'s toon not by he supposed random Orb crafter that could have had the off chance to craft it. I suppose under the same logic full Forci Amp craft with amp in slot could drop in one run of IC2, could but highly unlikely.

Yeah, okay? So because everyone has slotted bracelets it doesnt matter? Many people have PC Forcium single slot weapons, theres PC forcium weapons lurking around, just Mat has the balls to publicly display his and rub it in all your faces, thats all.

Dude your an idiot, Mat already has admitted he got the Orb in trade for the Blade DH crafted, and that the Orb was in fact crafted by a G.M. crafting toon.

EXACTLY! He admitted to trading his BLADE for the ORB, who cares where the orb was crafted, or by who it was crafted, it wasnt given to him as many people say it is. He traded his 8rate, 10dmg forcy blade for an 8 rate 10 dmg forcy orb, the blade was not originally given to him by the gm, and he did not get the orb from the gm. who cares who crafted it, It was not given to mat by the gm period.

Jesus god, all you have to do is trade gears for gears nowadays and you get forum threads and ppl flaming you for it.

Gratz dude, but how does this have any bearing???

What im trying to relate here is that you, as someone that plays cabal, can not reach Telepathys level. Having an extended perfect craft forcium deathblow weapon is an un-reachable goal for you at the rate that you are playing this game. You in return cover up the fact that you I love you are bad at gearing yourself by making yourself believe it is "impossible" to reach mats level. Do you understand? You are lieing to yourself, you are making excuses by saying oh well, the gm gave him his weapons, thats why i cant get weapons like his because his were given to him. When really, you CAN get weapons like mat, only you dont know how, you dont know how to make alz in a fast efficient way so you can not afford to. Just like that person over the shout said "Ban everyone that has over 500mill" making 500mill to them felt impossible because they simply couldnt do it, they were bad at making money, so they covered up that flaw by making up lies to make themselves feel better, such as "you have better gears than me because you buy alz".

DO YOU UNDERSTAND OR SHOULD I TALK TO MY WALL INSTEAD?

i swear im loosing brain cells today

Kuja
01-23-2011, 08:18 AM
EXACTLY! He admitted to trading his BLADE for the ORB, who cares where the orb was crafted, or by who it was crafted, it wasnt given to him as many people say it is. He traded his 8rate, 10dmg forcy blade for an 8 rate 10 dmg forcy orb, the blade was not originally given to him by the gm, and he did not get the orb from the gm. who cares who crafted it, It was not given to mat by the gm period.

You're missing the point.

Mat
01-23-2011, 08:25 AM
You're missing the point.
youre missing 150 magic attack 30 defense 8 rate 10 dmg 2 amp 700 hp

egege

realowner
01-23-2011, 08:29 AM
you retards are still posting in this shet? give it a rest lmao

Kuja
01-23-2011, 08:30 AM
youre missing 150 magic attack 30 defense 8 rate 10 dmg 2 amp 700 hp

egege

Can I borrows some rate sir? ^^

krider
01-23-2011, 08:59 AM
Chris, you are missing the point. +ing an illegit orb doesnt make it legit, extending an illegit orb also doesnt make it legit, etc2. for all i care monkey could get all his alz, sehh back, and whatever cores he used to upgrade it back. Just remove the orb, and let him buy one from someone who actually found it in a dungeon, or crafted by a non-gm char.

otice1
01-23-2011, 09:02 AM
Chris, you are missing the point. +ing an illegit orb doesnt make it legit, extending an illegit orb also doesnt make it legit, etc2. for all i care monkey could get all his alz, sehh back, and whatever cores he used to upgrade it back. Just remove the orb, and let him buy one from someone who actually found it in a dungeon, or crafted by a non-gm char.

You use bof3slots and since the vast majority of all 3slots, +6 and higher accessories all came from the period when dozens of people hacked ft2 24/7 I suppose I should send in a help desk ticket to get you banned. Amirite?

Mat
01-23-2011, 09:03 AM

might as well remove all the +7 accessories and +8 capes in the game if you don't have proof of how they were aquired, cuz lets be honest here, who has actual proof of the origin of my orb? the only things ive said were things i heard about, i never actually witnessed anything, neither did anyone else besides the actual crafter, and can you prove it was a GM? or just an old player? can you prove the craft level was not legit? or are you assuming it was imported to that level? can you prove anything in this game when talking about OGP times? hell, i cant prove Deeps hacked ft1 to get my eos 8, should i get banned for it? my orbs in the cabal database as a legit item, most of razers gear arent, u see what im getting at here?

youre also ignoring the fact that razers honor rank was edited, you wanna compare that to an orb you think is unlegit as well? like ive said many times, if my orb was something ridiculous like 8 rate craft 14 amp extended then yeah id agree it shouldnt be in the game

Triplethreat
01-23-2011, 09:04 AM
Great Thread.

Being in Relentless/Primal vent when all these forcium DB orbs appeared, it was known where they were coming from. And if you guessed it was an account given to Alex already leveled to forcium DB by GM Spoon, you would be correct. It was suppose to be hush hush so not to many people would know. Funny how after Spoon got axed, that account got banned and the forcium DB orbs stopped appearing on the market. Now if that crafting account was not created by a GM, why would it be banned?

Did anyone else find it odd that all of a sudden crafted forcium DB orbs were appearing on the server when there had never been a forcium crafted orb of any kind before? I mean don't you have to get your level to 60% in order to hit DB craft? Funny how there were never any crafted destruction orbs ever on the market. Wonder why? Oh yea, B/C there was no one that could even craft forcium orbs at the time the DB ones started popping up.

In a nutshell, all crafted forcium DB orbs not slotted with amp and not character bound upon equip are a result of this account given to Alex by GM Spoon and should be removed. And honestly, I still don't think anyone can craft any forcium orb to this day.

PSBeardy
01-23-2011, 09:08 AM
So you ARE saying that then. You're saying that because I bought the ring before you from the hackers shop for dirt cheap, that I'm unlegit. Right? And don't say that you wouldn't have boughten it and used it, because if you go that far as to lie about something like that, then you must need some serious help.

Hello you are again leaving out the fact that this was a G.M. crafted item. Should I slow down....

Yeah, okay? So because everyone has slotted bracelets it doesnt matter? Many people have PC Forcium single slot weapons, theres PC forcium weapons lurking around, just Mat has the balls to publicly display his and rub it in all your faces, thats all.

No, Again His was crafted from a non legit, G.M. created crafting alt......does not matter what is out now just what was feasible then...

EXACTLY! He admitted to trading his BLADE for the ORB, who cares where the orb was crafted, or by who it was crafted, it wasn't given to him as many people say it is. He traded his 8rate, 10dmg forcy blade for an 8 rate 10 dmg forcy orb, the blade was not originally given to him by the gm, and he did not get the orb from the gm. who cares who crafted it, It was not given to mat by the gm period.

So then it would suddenly make SirRazors gear legit if he traded it someone, seriously man beginning to think you are an idiot....

Jesus god, all you have to do is trade gears for gears nowadays and you get forum threads and ppl flaming you for it.

Now I am sure.....

What im trying to relate here is that you, as someone that plays cabal, can not reach Telepathys level. Having an extended perfect craft forcium deathblow weapon is an un-reachable goal for you at the rate that you are playing this game. You in return cover up the fact that you I love you are bad at gearing yourself by making yourself believe it is "impossible" to reach mats level. Do you understand? You are lieing to yourself, you are making excuses by saying oh well, the gm gave him his weapons, thats why i cant get weapons like his because his were given to him. When really, you CAN get weapons like mat, only you dont know how, you dont know how to make alz in a fast efficient way so you can not afford to. Just like that person over the shout said "Ban everyone that has over 500mill" making 500mill to them felt impossible because they simply couldnt do it, they were bad at making money, so they covered up that flaw by making up lies to make themselves feel better, such as "you have better gears than me because you buy alz".

Huh, jesus man some semblance of syntax plz, I don't like debating retards as it just makes everyone look bad. My gear is just fine, in fact I would easily compare anything I have earned legitimately versus you Venus guys.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND OR SHOULD I TALK TO MY WALL INSTEAD?

i swear im loosing brain cells today

Can't lose what you never had to begin with....

G.M. made Mat's orb, not a player, hence it is not a legit item. Does not matter how he made it, or if another could make it even then. The act of the G.M. making it, makes it illicit. It was not obtained through hard work, or by drop.

@mat DH did his crafting legally as the whole guild helped him lvl that craft and spent bills doing it, heck Blager spent more then anyone on helping him.... but if their is a doubt then your blade would be illegal too so you would then be admitting to using 2 illegal items......appearently idiot #2....

Triplethreat
01-23-2011, 09:08 AM
i never actually witnessed anything, neither did anyone else besides the actual crafter

Really? Why were you discussing it in Primal vent with Z and telling him you can craft him an orb, and why were you actively trying to sell that orb on forums?

I get the fact you are trying your best to try and keep your orb and make people believe it's legit, but why lie about things?

Rage
01-23-2011, 09:11 AM
Great Thread.

Being in Relentless/Primal vent when all these forcium DB orbs appeared, it was known where they were coming from. And if you guessed it was an account given to Alex already leveled to forcium DB by GM Spoon, you would be correct. It was suppose to be hush hush so not to many people would know. Funny how after Spoon got axed, that account got banned and the forcium DB orbs stopped appearing on the market. Now if that crafting account was not created by a GM, why would it be banned?

Did anyone else find it odd that all of a sudden crafted forcium DB orbs were appearing on the server when there had never been a forcium crafted orb of any kind before? I mean don't you have to get your level to 60% in order to hit DB craft? Funny how there were never any crafted destruction orbs ever on the market. Wonder why? Oh yea, B/C there was no one that could even craft forcium orbs at the time the DB ones started popping up.

In a nutshell, all crafted forcium DB orbs not slotted with amp and not character bound upon equip are a result of this account given to Alex by GM Spoon and should be removed. And honestly, I still don't think anyone can craft any forcium orb to this day.

don't know where you get your facts because they are wrong. alex had no access to the 'account'.

Mat
Great Thread.

Not even 2 sentences in and you're wrong. Alex never had access to any crafting account, I can assure you that from personally talking to him and having him tell me he was WAITING for the crafter to get on. The account was banned for other reasons Hattori, spoon was probably using it to import other items like the kinds that Razer was using, since NinjaThat (Panda) had 7/10 orbs, and BoS+6 slotted.

PSBeardy
......, you wanna compare that to an orb you think is unlegit as well? like ive said many times, if my orb was something ridiculous like 8 rate craft 14 amp extended then yeah id agree it shouldnt be in the game

This is only an argument as to the extent it is not legitamate...... mat "I really didn't cheat as much as possible just a little so it is ok".....

Mishon
01-23-2011, 11:00 AM
Sweet victory

PSBeardy
01-23-2011, 12:48 PM
Mat has still not responded. What, is your only defense that you do not cheat as much as you could have, or that you spent alot of alz on extending it?

Hasufel
01-23-2011, 01:29 PM
^ refresh...refresh...refresh.......

PSBeardy
01-23-2011, 01:34 PM
pfft...... he will not answer, he backed himself into a corner and he knows the allegations are true....

Hasufel
01-23-2011, 01:35 PM
kids jelly

Exception
01-23-2011, 01:42 PM
Mat's orb is junk man. I know someone has a 34% C.DMG forci orb.

PSBeardy
01-23-2011, 01:45 PM
Mat's orb is junk man. I know someone has a 34% C.DMG forci orb.

was it created by a G.M., just asking otherwise don't really care lol.

Exception
01-23-2011, 01:54 PM
How do I know it was created by a G.M or not. o.o. He bought it from someone a long time ago and just recently extend it. The guy is lucky as shi/t.

Drew
01-23-2011, 01:58 PM
Great Thread.

qft

hence, my remarks

back to point, only alex was at forci orb ( which he achieved literally overnight, lol, if u gonna get ahold of muhamad or nezral +r.i.p. in cabal, you'll find out more),

PSBeardy
01-23-2011, 02:04 PM
How do I know it was created by a G.M or not. o.o. He bought it from someone a long time ago and just recently extend it. The guy is lucky as shi/t.

Mostly cause he admitted it was....try and keep up man....

RoninAlex
01-23-2011, 03:09 PM
I was told of this thread, and I'm here to set the record straight.

I was given a character leveled to forcium deathblow orbs by GM Spoon. The few people who knew about this could have orbs crafted if they brought me the materials. Most of the orbs crafted were junk with the exception of a PC rate orb. Matt tried to sell this orb on the forums, but people were not willing to pay the asking price. The orb was given to Candy69(currently Telepathy) to use.

The orb is not legitimate and is only in game due to the help of a GM. If Spoon didn't give me the account, the orb would not exist on the server.

Matt: I'm not sure why you are denying I had the account. You know I had the account and you knew what was going on. So for you to say you had no knowledge of what was going on is complete lie.

SigfriedVeini
01-23-2011, 03:14 PM
Someone please pass me some honey roasted peanuts, cuz man this is good :o

Nanjirou
01-23-2011, 03:30 PM

I was given a character leveled to forcium deathblow orbs by GM Spoon. The few people who knew about this could have orbs crafted if they brought me the materials. Most of the orbs crafted were junk with the exception of a PC rate orb. Matt tried to sell this orb on the forums, but people were not willing to pay the asking price. The orb was given to Candy69(currently Telepathy) to use.

The orb is not legitimate and is only in game due to the help of a GM. If Spoon didn't give me the account, the orb would not exist on the server.

Matt: I'm not sure why you are denying I had the account. You know I had the account and you knew what was going on. So for you to say you had no knowledge of what was going on is complete lie.

Yup

Drew
01-23-2011, 03:36 PM

how's the navy? u shoulda stayed in cabal ^^ nah, u did good moving on with ur real life...

and yeah, it was candy, not rage, lol...oh the good times in Ronin...pity u had to succumb to the spoon temptation...and that's what i was talking about too of an overnight forci crafter.
Oh yeah, mat knows about all those all along...and when he started calling out on razer, I felt obliged to put him in place by revealing u...he was being a hypocrite.

Nathaniel
01-23-2011, 03:46 PM
Every single person in this thread would have done exactly what Mat did if they had the opportunity, thus making what they're saying hypocritical. Same goes for what Razer did in my opinion, but that's just me.

Drew
01-23-2011, 03:47 PM
Every single person in this thread would have done exactly what Mat did if they had the opportunity, thus making what they're saying hypocritical. Same goes for what Razer did in my opinion, but that's just me.

yeah, u

Scarface
01-23-2011, 04:15 PM

Owned! I think we all knew Matriphoney was lying about everything, but you just confirmed it.

Mat
01-23-2011, 04:40 PM

Funny that you're trying to make it seem like you had access to the account Alex, I never once heard you say you were going on the account, the only thing I ever saw you do or heard from you was that you had to WAIT for Spoon to get on the account to craft for you, you never once went on the crafter account so why are you spewing such BS?. If you remember right, I was in the channel when the orb was CRAFTED, you were sitting right there with me on whatever char you were playing at the time, how could you have been on the account at the same time? You make no sense whatsoever.

Mat
01-23-2011, 04:44 PM
how's the navy? u shoulda stayed in cabal ^^ nah, u did good moving on with ur real life...

and yeah, it was candy, not rage, lol...oh the good times in Ronin...pity u had to succumb to the spoon temptation...and that's what i was talking about too of an overnight forci crafter.
Oh yeah, mat knows about all those all along...and when he started calling out on razer, I felt obliged to put him in place by revealing u...he was being a hypocrite.

me being a hypocrite would consist of me actually talking to spoon or knowing him and having him import me hacked gear, i did no such thing, only bought this orb way after it was made, if i were to take advantage of spoon like alex and all the others did, i woulda just pulled a flexxx and I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed up to him for 100b alz, but i refrained from doing so knowing the obvious outcome

my hands stay clean when all of the dust is settled, sorry kiddies

-Itachi Uchiha-
01-23-2011, 04:53 PM
Great Thread.

Lol Hattori, +9000

I think it was you, me, Matri, Rage, FrankTheTank, CoolHandLuke, IllusionistZ, and some other people (maybe) that were on vent when all of this happened.

Thank you for confirming it Alex LOL. I was trying to get thine on MSN to see if she had your MSN to tell you about this thread, but I guess someone got to you before me :/

It was really funny watching this thread, but it seems it's going to be very interesting how the outcome is going to be now.

Anyway, this is the last time I'm going to say anything about this.

Off topic though, how you been man? How's the navy treating you and such?

KamenRiderDecade
01-23-2011, 05:10 PM
lol how u guys know thats the real alex and not just a troll to piss mat off? (just curious)

-Itachi Uchiha-
01-23-2011, 05:11 PM
lol how u guys know thats the real alex and not just a troll to piss mat off? (just curious)

Because I'm talking to him in game o.o

Mat
01-23-2011, 05:13 PM
Because I'm talking to him in game o.o

He just PM'd me, you're a retard Itachi, that's not him on the forums.

bad troll is bad, get ur facts straight

KamenRiderDecade
01-23-2011, 05:16 PM
lol knew it was a troll since im sure alex could not log into the account (asked adami)

Mat
01-23-2011, 05:20 PM
lol knew it was a troll since im sure alex could not log into the account (asked adami)

exactly, why would i even lie about that part anyway? rofl

-Itachi Uchiha-
01-23-2011, 05:21 PM
He just PM'd me, you're a retard Itachi, that's not him on the forums.

bad troll is bad, get ur facts straight

Lol yea he just told me that wasn't him after I posted that. Noob on my part xD.

Valdoroth
01-23-2011, 05:23 PM
Great Thread.

qft

hence, my remarks
Well my helms are 65% forcium, but did you ever see anything other than DB appear from me? No because I only made 1 and crushed it for mats. So that point can't really be used.

Sweet. Just got home from work and in before thread closes. Matri, let me ask you, why do you care so much? Say they do ban sirrazers gear, how will that benefit anyone? I could honestly care less about other peoPles gears and neither should you. It Has no affect on us whatsoever. The only thing you have accomplished here is making yourself look like a jealous fool.

I still like this response from the 4th page

You know, if matri hates everyone so much, why doesn't he just quit? Then there's no unlegit stuff from him to talk about anymore :)

imaNinja
01-23-2011, 05:25 PM
Everyone in that whole circle knew it was Spoon and cant deny it. Dude gave out free rof and ros+9s everyday pretty much. The only person to lose part of her gear was Panda and it wasnt even her fault tbh. Everyone else still has everything and none of it will get taken away just like how Mats orb wont. Its already in the game, be to much to go thru and delete the crap anyway cuz theyd need to delete all the other stuff he made as well.

Mat
01-23-2011, 05:27 PM
Well my helms are 65% forcium, but did you ever see anything other than DB appear from me? No because I only made 1 and crushed it for mats. So that point can't really be used.

I still like this response from the 4th page

You know, if matri hates everyone so much, why doesn't he just quit? Then there's no unlegit stuff from him to talk about anymore :)

I never said I hated anyone, I just would like to see hacked items like Razers off the server. Don't bother comparing them to my orb either, they're totally different types of items. Nanj is trying to say Razer having hacked gear is doing no harm? What do you call giving Selene an EoF+8 and a 10/7 Forc kat?

Mat
01-23-2011, 05:28 PM
Everyone in that whole circle knew it was Spoon and cant deny it. Dude gave out free rof and ros+9s everyday pretty much. The only person to lose part of her gear was Panda and it wasnt even her fault tbh. Everyone else still has everything and none of it will get taken away just like how Mats orb wont. Its already in the game, be to much to go thru and delete the crap anyway cuz theyd need to delete all the other stuff he made as well.

Yeah he spoonfed you and others imported gear and items, yet I'm the one that's unlegit because I actually paid for an orb his character crafted with legit materials? LOL K

SigfriedVeini
01-23-2011, 05:32 PM

if i were to take advantage of spoon like alex and all the others did, i woulda just pulled a flexxx and I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed up to him for 100b alz, but i refrained from doing so knowing the obvious outcome

my hands stay clean when all of the dust is settled, sorry kiddies

Funny that you're trying to make it seem like you had access to the account Alex, I never once heard you say you were going on the account, the only thing I ever saw you do or heard from you was that you had to WAIT for Spoon to get on the account to craft for you, you never once went on the crafter account so why are you spewing such BS?. If you remember right, I was in the channel when the orb was CRAFTED, you were sitting right there with me on whatever char you were playing at the time, how could you have been on the account at the same time? You make no sense whatsoever.

Even Mat knows thats Alex. Stop getting on ur knees for Mat. troll elsewhere plzz

EzSeleneEz
01-23-2011, 05:34 PM
I never said I hated anyone, I just would like to see hacked items like Razers off the server. Don't bother comparing them to my orb either, they're totally different types of items. Nanj is trying to say Razer having hacked gear is doing no harm? What do you call giving Selene an EoF+8 and a 10/7 Forc kat?

your still wrong about this moron. btw, if he had, how much more harm would that be than you getting a crafted orb? no different, thats the point i was trying to make. go to college, take some logic courses, stop failing what is basically 5th grade reading comprehension.

and before you even respond i typed something up for you.

Matrimoney's autoresponse: Sped this, sped that, sped everyone, im the only smart person here, my high school doploma proves it. my lack of reading and understanding is simply just my way of only having to be exposed to what i want to expose myself to.

everyone knows your orb was crafted by a character that never should have been crafting orbs. yet your a hypocrite if you condemn all other stuff on server except for your orb. thats been my main point all along. dont act like your mr. integrity in this game. you sir are the only scumbag i see around here. get a real job, get a real life. go cry to people who care. because no1 here cares about you.

Mat
01-23-2011, 05:34 PM
Even Mat knows thats Alex. Stop getting on ur knees for Mat. troll elsewhere plzz

You can't read very well can you? I just got a PM in-game from the real Alex, that's not him, sorry. Like I've said before, why would I lie about Alex having access to the crafter account? That makes no sense.

Mat
01-23-2011, 05:37 PM
your still wrong about this moron. btw, if he had, how much different harm would that be than your getting a crafted orb? no different, thats the point i was trying to make. go to college, take some logic courses, stop failing what is basically 5th grade reading comprehension.

and before you even respond i typed something up for you.

Matrimoney's autoresponse: Sped this, sped that, sped everyone, im the only smart person here, my high school doploma proves it. my lack of reading and understanding is simply just my way of only having to be exposed to what i want to expose myself to.

everyone knows your orb was crafted by a character that never should have been crafting orbs. yet your a hypocrite if you condemn all other stuff on server except for your orb. thats been my main point all along. dont act like your mr. integrity in this game. you sir are the only scumbag i see around here. get a real job, get a real life. go cry to people who care. because no1 here cares about you.

to sum up this post

im mad that my online boyfriend razer got caught with unlegit gear, he gave me some of the gear im using now and now im pissed off that it might get taken away

grr im mad grrr

now ill resort to saying your life I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s grrr!!!

SigfriedVeini
01-23-2011, 05:38 PM

GED
Mat: ma GED is helping me move on

EzSeleneEz
01-23-2011, 05:39 PM
to sum up this post

im mad that my online boyfriend razer got caught with unlegit gear, he gave me some of the gear im using now and now im pissed off that it might get taken away

grr im mad grrr

now ill resort to saying your life I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s grrr!!!

yup thats the jist of it, i mean, if razer doesnt care, i sure have to.
jesus christ you never cease to amaze me....

sped this sped that.

Mat
01-23-2011, 05:41 PM
yup thats the jist of it, i mean, if razer doesnt care, i sure have to.
jesus christ you never cease to amaze me....

sped this sped that.
if neither of you cared about this, why are you both posting in here? whyd rather bother to post in this thread?
you both obviously care enough to defend yourselves, too late since u already admitted u had his 7/10 kat, now just admit u got his eof 8 as well. did u get anything else to go along with that set btw? maybe bof 7's too???

Scarface
01-23-2011, 05:43 PM
the only things ive said were things i heard about, i never actually witnessed anything

Then why did you say this:

"If you remember right, I was in the channel when the orb was CRAFTED"

So did you or did you not witness something? Contradict yourself more plz.

And you have yet to explain why you were trying to sell that orb. I mean, if you were trying to sell it, that would mean you knew about it. Amirite?

imaNinja
01-23-2011, 05:44 PM
I never said u were unlegit, I could care less really, I never did anything in the game to mess it up anyway, just bought and resold gear and I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed around in war

EzSeleneEz
01-23-2011, 05:44 PM
nah man never had a problem with you. guess ill think twice about who i listen to. to be honest, i did have the kat at one time, it was +5, didnt hit as hard as my +7. spent over 100m in uchh + every uchh i found trying to + it, never happened, now im broke and dont wanna bother with it.

u tend to prove my point every time u post. your more retarded than anyone else in this game.

ill refer you to the quote again, maybe if you go back and read again, youll see how i responded to your moronic remarks earlier. please this time maybe be able retain the information.

Scarface
01-23-2011, 05:45 PM

Diploma? I thought he had to get a GED.

Mat
01-23-2011, 05:46 PM
Then why did you say this:

"If you remember right, I was in the channel when the orb was CRAFTED"

So did you or did you not witness something? Contradict yourself more plz.

And you have yet to explain why you were trying to sell that orb. I mean, if you were trying to sell it, that would mean you knew about it. Amirite?

youre taking things out of context idiot, and i wasnt the one trying to sell it, it was rages

funny u bring that up, since he was trying to sell it like ive said before, anyone had the chance to buy it

who ended up getting it?

who extended it?

whos jealous of it?

Scarface
01-23-2011, 05:50 PM
youre taking things out of context idiot, and i wasnt the one trying to sell it, it was rages

funny u bring that up, since he was trying to sell it like ive said before, anyone had the chance to buy it

who ended up getting it?

who extended it?

whos jealous of it?

You were the one posting it on the forums on OGP to sell it. You even posted it on Mercury. Are you denying this?

And what was taken out of context? You said you didn't witness anything, but yet a few pages later you said you were there when it was crafted. So which is it? You need to learn to keep your lies straight so you don't end up contradicting yourself later on.