PDA

View Full Version : GM's need to act quickly and fairly...

kkr1424
04-20-2010, 04:10 PM
This whole incident with ga's getting items from ogp gm's is really obsurd. At this point one of the ex-ga's is blocked? Why use one as a scapegoat? How could it possibly be right to block only one of them...if that is the answer? The logical answer to most people, would be to remove the items given to all GA's in ogp or get over the fact that they did give them items for their hard work and move on. All people were able to apply to be a GA, so everyone had the opportunity to receive items, had they applied. Another thing I'm pretty upset about is the comment made by one of the GM's in open chat about DivineHonor being banned. At what point was is even acceptable for a GM to announce that in game? That is a private matter between the owner of that account and estSoft GMs. In my opinion, that gm should be repremanded for their inappropriateness. I am watching carefully, for estSoft GMs to enforce the the rules that have been set. So far, they have made rash choices, without getting all the information first, they have allowed people to assume other character's names in forums, and then have done nothing to fix the racial slurs and inappropriate things being posted on this forum. I personally am not spending any "real" money on this game again, until some of these things have been addressed.

Rehaniko
04-20-2010, 04:23 PM
This whole incident with ga's getting items from ogp gm's is really obsurd. At this point one of the ex-ga's is blocked? Why use one as a scapegoat? How could it possibly be right to block only one of them...if that is the answer? The logical answer to most people, would be to remove the items given to all GA's in ogp or get over the fact that they did give them items for their hard work and move on. All people were able to apply to be a GA, so everyone had the opportunity to receive items, had they applied. Another thing I'm pretty upset about is the comment made by one of the GM's in open chat about DivineHonor being banned. At what point was is even acceptable for a GM to announce that in game? That is a private matter between the owner of that account and estSoft GMs. In my opinion, that gm should be repremanded for their inappropriateness. I am watching carefully, for estSoft GMs to enforce the the rules that have been set. So far, they have made rash choices, without getting all the information first, they have allowed people to assume other character's names in forums, and then have done nothing to fix the racial slurs and inappropriate things being posted on this forum. I personally am not spending any "real" money on this game again, until some of these things have been addressed.

Welcome to the real world.

Valdoroth
04-20-2010, 04:28 PM
you seem to think that all GA have many items given to them however most of them only have their GA sign, which only takes up space in their inv bcs they are character bound.

kkr1424
04-20-2010, 04:37 PM
Actually, all ga's were give one item (other than their GA sign).

sn0wXz
04-20-2010, 04:39 PM
o.o

Error
04-20-2010, 04:42 PM

I like your proofs mang

sn0wXz
04-20-2010, 04:43 PM
i wouldnt exaclty doubt kim, she is in ascension, ofcourse i dont think shed kno bout venus ect... but just saying for merc...

kkr1424
04-20-2010, 04:51 PM
The proof has been given to estSoft GMs......it is in their hands....we will see if they are capable

auctionmule
04-20-2010, 04:55 PM
The proof has been given to estSoft GMs......it is in their hands....we will see if they are capable

will lol if they ban all former GAs with the "GM gear"

GoughGhan
04-20-2010, 04:55 PM

Mercury GA's were. Now from the rumor I've been hearing from ex Merc GA's was that it was kept quiet as the Venus GA's knew nothing.

I'm sure EST has looked at the Venus GA's accounts and have seen nothing. Though I would like that GA sign removed......I can't even put it in my warehouse.

BlueBomberX
04-20-2010, 04:56 PM
will lol if they ban all former GAs with the "GM gear"

+1 lol

carowe27
04-20-2010, 06:16 PM
well its seems that people only QQ over GA from merc . . . . nothing from venus GA so we just leave it at that =)

forumtwizzler
04-20-2010, 06:23 PM
G.Ms , Divine did a lot to help Cabal Community tracking abusers and hackers. Please do a thorough study of what happened. He is an active member. If indeed you think the gloves are an issue perhaps the worst case scenario is to take them back. Technically a few players in Venus has received EOx8s from G.Ms at some point but penalizing an active player banning him is too much.

Ops
04-20-2010, 07:34 PM
I really hope they get down to business. Seems like OGP did a lot of shady things if you ask me.

SassyB00
04-20-2010, 11:07 PM
+1
And please remove mine too. I never have enough space in my inventory. :(

Thanks

PSBeardy
04-21-2010, 06:27 AM
LOL you've been in his guild for what, a month? you speak like he's got proof that everyone hacks or bots. try thinking for yourself and get off his

Yo know you should probably reread the post as your comprehension is a bit off. KK didn't accuse anyone of being hackers or botters only that DH and other GA's spent time of their own tracking and reporting them. You fail, at least English 101.

darkmessenger
04-21-2010, 06:48 AM
G.Ms , Divine did a lot to help Cabal Community tracking abusers and hackers. Please do a thorough study of what happened. He is an active member. If indeed you think the gloves are an issue perhaps the worst case scenario is to take them back. Technically a few players in Venus has received EOx8s from G.Ms at some point but penalizing an active player banning him is too much.

did divine pay you or let's you his so that you're coming here and talk all the nice thing about him? Let's start from beginning all the people in Ascension are pretty much done , all they did was stay at ch8 (premium which doesn't have bot) and go to CA sometime. They were all around 160 at that time, bam..... in like 2-3weeks Divine and Eskie plus couple GAs from their guild got to 170. You can't get from 160 to 170 in 3 weeks even you are hacking in CA, unless u going to every CA but they only did 1 or 2 a day. After at 170 he was only able to craft OSM blade then bam... 1 day Divine got up to Forcium blade crafting and Eskie got to lvl 7 ring crafting out of nowhere. So please tell me what did he do for the community huh? We might miss the forcium crafting but HELL that not even legit, also we might miss the Ascension's guild bank I want a dip in it.

darkmessenger
04-21-2010, 06:55 AM

EST should post up a WALL OF SHAME section and list all the banned people with full name and the reason why they got banned. I would love to see the reason why Divine got banned.

DivineHonor --------> Banned Reason: Stole from guildbank, racist, seduced OGPlanet's GMs to get godly gears.

MOVE ON NOONE MISSED OR WANT HIM BACK he should go back to OGPlanet and they la tale or rumble fighter so that the GMs their can give me

LILCHAOLAO
04-21-2010, 07:55 AM
Merc is so corrupt.

PSBeardy
04-21-2010, 08:08 AM
Merc is so corrupt.

No Merc is full of people who like to throw around baseless accusations and assumptions as fact. It is full of pre-teens or people with that level of maturity sometimes much lower. People who would shut up if there were penalties for throwing around baseless accusations, much like there is in real life. It is full of jealous small minded idiots who hide behind anonymity afforded by these forums and EST's lack of enforcement.

Berserk_Fury
04-21-2010, 08:14 AM
No Merc is full of people who like to throw around baseless accusations and assumptions as fact. It is full of pre-teens or people with that level of maturity sometimes much lower. People who would shut up if there were penalties for throwing around baseless accusations, much like there is in real life. It is full of jealous small minded idiots who hide behind anonymity afforded by these forums and EST's lack of enforcement.

I wonder how long it will take for you to realize how stupid you are.

PSBeardy
04-21-2010, 08:50 AM

Well, for one I do not hide behind anonymity or make groundless accusations, so guessing far less then you....

sn0wXz
04-21-2010, 08:56 AM
just because your too stupid to know who the forum account belongs to doesnt mean hes hiding, its fpsnoob every1 knows this. rick roll yourself moar plz.

BlueBomberX
04-21-2010, 09:02 AM
His in-game name is even in his signature -.-

Sasodara
04-21-2010, 09:10 AM

Hehe you said "hard work" and "[GA]'s" positively in the same sentence ^.^ You just made my day :)

PSBeardy
04-21-2010, 09:17 AM
...and they say reading comprehension is fundamental, apparently not for forums.....

LILCHAOLAO
04-21-2010, 11:05 AM

Couldnt have said it better myself. Thank you

sn0wXz
04-21-2010, 11:05 AM
wow fix ur sig man, thats just ridiculous size fail -.-

LILCHAOLAO
04-21-2010, 11:12 AM
Not a man and I can have it what ever size I want.

sn0wXz
04-21-2010, 11:22 AM
Not a man and I can have it what ever size I want.

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 100 pixels or 9.8 KB (whichever is smaller).

Example of max size 500x100:
http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/6231/21051206.jpg

Current Size of yours: 88kb

Conclusion: Fail.

sn0wXz
04-21-2010, 11:23 AM
to be honest i expected nothing less from "lilbop" lol..

BleedingSoul
04-21-2010, 11:33 AM
He plays Rumble Fudge Pack, why are you expecting anything in the first place?

Well, for one I do not hide behind anonymity

He clearly states his name.

sn0wXz
04-21-2010, 11:35 AM
i guess o.o i mean yea its a ss on some companys image hosting site, and yea i mean im posting it here for everyone to see but still, i can have it whatever size i want dur duurrr lol

Argetlam
04-21-2010, 11:41 AM
snow, ur upset she likes it big?

sorry couldnt restrain myself

sn0wXz
04-21-2010, 11:46 AM
lol i am insulted, why bigger = better? :[

*im still not convinced its a she o.o*

BoneMader
04-21-2010, 11:48 AM

everyone who played at that time knew DH stole from guild bank, it's just those clueless ascension members who have NO idea at all what's happening. It's not jealous it's the truth it hurts right?

sn0wXz
04-21-2010, 01:35 PM

o.o well if thats the case; i kinda owe starla apology cuz it seems like there was more then what i knew,
even though she never came out and said wtf like all confrontational ....i kinda can see her prespective; besides the dh being banned situation, you have one server of gas recieving gm items while other server didnt, and the wierd part is starla and gg were gas for quite a long time , obviously cant say who was what like it matters or watever, with the guidelines they had, just intresting to hear u have proof of other items?...or am i missing the point of this post , cuz i pretty much didnt even see ur 2nd post before thread blew up -.-

sn0wXz
04-21-2010, 01:35 PM
extra post to bump away that gross -.-

BackUpMENG
04-21-2010, 01:36 PM
[gee em]devinehoner 4 lyfe bro mengzki

Wacarnolds
04-21-2010, 02:07 PM
QQ more plse now