PDA

View Full Version : How do you obtain Mercenary Cards?

lugalo
01-23-2011, 07:20 PM
I haven't played Cabal in a while and I was browsing to see what new features were added and I saw that you can summon mercenaries in dungeons to help fight for you for about 15 min or till death, but I was wondering how you get Mercenary cards, and is there any way to get specific mercenary cards, and if so how?

BTW...If you obtain a card, is it limited to one summon per card(then gone after the summon) or is it a permanent item once collected?

darkness_abyss
01-23-2011, 07:28 PM
by quest from instructor or boss drop

Drew
01-24-2011, 07:36 AM
the classes are from the instructors' quests in the 3 original towns. the monsters are from bosses/dungeons. u may upgrade the classes from normal < rare < epic < unique
do the sod quests/drops to up ur merc to rare. Do the third form of orca in ft1 to up them to epic. and do the PI boss to up them to unique. u need the stone/gems from the (BI) grocer (in stacks of 10) to summon them. You gotta have the correct gem (normal, rare, etc) depending on ur merc's status. Finally, when u register ur card, check button 'y' and u see 'em all. They are permanent. But u need the gems to summon them (by just right clicking).

darkness_abyss
01-24-2011, 08:13 PM
u mean 2nd form of orca :)