PDA

View Full Version : Cabal Wont start after clicking start button

HollowMasked
01-24-2011, 05:49 PM
I just downloaded cabal from cabal.com and once i click on start cabal nothing happens no gamguard folder and i did put cabal in the anti-virus exception list and i've downloaded this 2 or more times already from the main site and im still recieving this problem... When i click on start cabal game guard doesnt appear and nothing happens.. plz help i wanna play cabal :mad:

sn0wXz
01-25-2011, 09:07 PM
I just downloaded cabal from cabal.com and once i click on start cabal nothing happens no gamguard folder and i did put cabal in the anti-virus exception list and i've downloaded this 2 or more times already from the main site and im still recieving this problem... When i click on start cabal game guard doesnt appear and nothing happens.. plz help i wanna play cabal :mad:

Did you already use Check files button? if so..

I would suggest either a) adding gamegaurd, cabal to exclusion list for your AV or b) uninstall the anti virus (your not downloading anything new besides trusted programs, there is no risk) and try using cabal to start, the gameguard should auto update if its starting properly, without the gameguard open the cabal.exe will not start properly.

also add firewall exceptions or disable them.

(if there is no gameguard folder in your directory just make one called "GameGuard" and add the folder to exceptions, i personally dont kno wat AV your using but i imagine it would auto update once files are added to that directory..)

if your folder isnt being created, then gamegaurd isnt even connecting properly...i would focus on your anti virus/firewall programs that conflict with gameguard. GG attaches to all proccess running in your computer period. so naturally any Anti virus program not configured properly will hinder that untill told to do other