PDA

View Full Version : Angry mob much?

Berserk_Fury
04-21-2010, 10:02 AM
I don't really understand what's going on the forums right now. It is like there is an angry mob calling for a lynching. Sure Lute and Eskie may have GM items, but why does everyone scream that they should get banned for it? DH not only had gloves much more overpowered than their orbs, he was also the one completely breaking the GA regulations, manipulating people and preventing other people from doing the right thing.

Put yourself in their situation, if your guild leader just came up to you one day and said "I'm getting a GM to give you an epic weapon". Then the next day you get a message with the said weapon. Would any of you really decline that weapon? I know for sure that I would use it and keep it a secret, and I'm pretty sure all of you would do the same thing.

I feel the correct way to handle this situation would be to simply delete the GM items that have been given out to players inappropriately. Those people do not deserve to have their accounts banned.

sn0wXz
04-21-2010, 10:03 AM
yep i dont think he shoulda been banned for what was with OGP GM discretion. -.-

Berserk_Fury
04-21-2010, 10:17 AM
Totally agree with you on that. Take out all the items from both servers would be the fairest thing to do, but to ban one and not the rest is very unfair to say the least. You don't make an example on one only, when they're others.

Thinking back in hindsight no wonder Cabal lost Kaladrah. :( Imagine walking into this corruption that was going on. I'd quit too. Shame because he was the best thing that happened to this game. Hopefully these new GM's aren't so easily corrupted too. Time will tell.

DH had a lot more involvement with obtaining the GM items than any of the other GAs. I'm rather sure that there were more reasons for banning him than him having those gloves.

Incredibly Ill
04-21-2010, 10:36 AM
his account should've been banned...not only did he have GM items but his crafting level was obtained by a GM as well. there was no reason for an account like that to exist...nothing personal against DH although i'm not too fond of him myself.

Berserk_Fury
04-21-2010, 10:37 AM
his crafting level was obtained by a GM as well.

I've thought about that, but I've never seen any proof of it.

Incredibly Ill
04-21-2010, 10:42 AM
I've thought about that, but I've never seen any proof of it.

YOU haven't seen proof of it...obviously the EST GM's did...

sn0wXz
04-21-2010, 10:45 AM
i really doubt his crafting levels were done by gm, who knows but i mean, to say obviously or assume it just because he was at that lvl is stupid, he did alot of crafting to be fair; obviously i dunno any more then the rest, but im not guna go blindly and agree with that....

Incredibly Ill
04-21-2010, 10:53 AM
i don't see what the big deal is to be honest...he was banned for a reason and i see more people happy he was banned than not.

just drop it...

ZzLoneWolfzZ
04-21-2010, 10:56 AM
he owes me 10% for his forci db >.<

Berserk_Fury
04-21-2010, 11:00 AM
This topic isn't about DH, its about everyone raging at the other GAs. Also what the hell is with some peoples logic of "if one of them is banned, they should all be banned". It's like saying that if a murderer gets executed, every criminal should get executed as well.

sn0wXz
04-21-2010, 11:02 AM
i think majority are trolls, but reguardless im sure est already has looked into other accts ga or not... so really pointless to discuss

Incredibly Ill
04-21-2010, 11:02 AM
GMs should investigate all their accounts and remove any GM items...we dont need to provide proof for them to take a quick peek at their characters inventories.

LILCHAOLAO
04-21-2010, 11:20 AM
Fury is the best Mercurite ever. o.o

BoneMader
04-21-2010, 11:55 AM
ok if i was given something without asking for it, i too would keep the item, but this is dh we're talking about. The game > rl, on the forum and from experience he constantly s up to the gm just to get unfair advantages.

Nex
04-21-2010, 11:55 AM
I'm thinking the best way to deal with any GA having a GM item is to just delete the item and move on. No point in dwelling on the subject. EST GMs could make it public knowledge what they deleted so people will be satisfied like how they are making bans public knowledge to some extent.

BoneMader
04-21-2010, 11:57 AM
what we don't know is what other stuff/advantages he got beside that glove?

N3mesis
04-21-2010, 12:08 PM
All the GA should be banned. If not for the 20 dmg 7 orb, then for the amount of ft2 glitching Lute did for his boots.

Nex
04-21-2010, 12:08 PM
Well DH is prema banned, does't even matter what was funky with his stuff.

>Perma Banned

BleedingSoul
04-21-2010, 12:25 PM
Everyone of you needs to understand he also helped the community also. Say we has a [GA] for three months, that's 200+Bots gone.

BleedingSoul
04-21-2010, 12:30 PM
A corrupt GM was supplying Divine with illegal items and help. You need to understand that and get off his nuts. A lot of people did more help than Divine did and didn't receive any of this.
Name one.

I'm not on his balls. If Divine was Handoi, i'd still defend him.

BoneMader
04-21-2010, 12:32 PM
ur on his balls cause u want him unbanned so he can craft u a blade

WIpwns
04-21-2010, 12:33 PM
whats a ga

BleedingSoul
04-21-2010, 12:35 PM
ur on his balls cause u want him unbanned so he can craft u a blade

If Divine was Handoi, i'd still defend him.

Yo, here's a little FYI.

Divine doesn't like me.

BleedingSoul
04-21-2010, 12:42 PM
He likes your alz though I am sure.

Who doesn't like alz? Besides, it's safe in my bank. Not Ascension's guild bank. Anyway,

Name one.

BleedingSoul
04-21-2010, 12:50 PM
Yut, I posted that.

However, when he was doing his job, he got rid of a large amount of bots. Are you saying you don't want people to get rid of them? Because i'm over 100% sure that if there was a surplus of spammers you'd start ing.

Suterusu
04-21-2010, 12:54 PM
o.O

BleedingSoul
04-21-2010, 12:56 PM
So you are pretty much saying all watchers/ ga's should have got items. You're a moron. OGP should have done the job themselves instead of paying players in GM gears to do their work anyways. Also, the program stated players would only get small items for Cash shop. Not forcium extended impossible amp gears and forcium crafting.

I'm not saying that at all. As i've said countless times, remove the gloves and all other [GM] implemented items, they aren't fair. I don't think he needs to be permma banned is what i'm saying. It's not like he's all bad.

Maybe you shouldn't skim everyone's post, it won't make you sound like such a retard.

BleedingSoul
04-21-2010, 01:02 PM
You want him to be let off with a slap on the wrist. Him and his GM friend tried to cheat and got caught. Also, ESTsoft knows whats on his account alot more than you do and they decided to ban him so you should just because you really don't know .

I'd say taking the gloves isn't a slap on the wrist. He has served the community, cut him some slack.

If I don't know about this, what do you know?

Berserk_Fury
04-22-2010, 07:00 AM
bump for great justice.