PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Cabal log in

koccovina
01-28-2011, 03:00 PM
Hey guys, I'm so sorry that i mind you with this topic, but i need your help. When i want to connect to my acc, client begins "Connecting" and then it shows that i can't login and i should try it again later. Can somebody tell me why? It's first time that i play it with this client.

koccovina
01-28-2011, 04:18 PM
An update? or what is the reason why i can't play... i have that newest klient.. my friends has it too and he cannot join from same reason why i don't... Please, help me guys.

SigfriedVeini
01-28-2011, 05:04 PM
Well I'm not a computer expert so there is limited help i can give you. But umm make sure your location is suitable with the kind of cabal you downloaded. Also there are some other threads made that have been about problems with playing. You can read those and see if your problem is related to some of those guys. cuz I believe some of them got answers or good help which might be better than the one I gave you. Sorry that's about all i got, I pray everything works out for you :)

NebulaQueen
01-28-2011, 08:13 PM
try with some tools fake ip LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
deng i hate this

koccovina
01-28-2011, 11:45 PM
Aaargh it makes me mad if i'm downloading game 15 minutes and it doesn't work =D