PDA

View Full Version : Bringer Shout/Megaphones

WheeMan
01-31-2011, 12:10 PM
As many of you already know, the bringer shouts and megaphones can get very annoying at times, especially when people use them just to either chat or troll. Don't get me wrong, they both were created with good intentions, but their operation needs to be modified a bit.

For example, bringer shout was created for war usage. Why are bringers allowed to use their shouts outside of war or at least a war zone? Usage outside of war areas (with the exception of a few trade requests... maybe) is completely unnecessary and gets kinda annoying at times, especially if you're like me and a barrage of bringer shouts will cause epic lag (Yes, I know my PC I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s, so please don't troll me about that)

Also, megaphones were created so that players could chat across all channels. With the exception of item trades and looking for specific player(s), most people use megaphones just to chat across channels. We need to be able to turn off megaphone chat just as with any other chats.

TL;DR -
1. Disable bringer shouts except in war zones.
2. Add the ability to turn megaphone chat on/off.

Luly
02-03-2011, 12:05 PM
YEAAAA +1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000 Many pple have been suggested this for a long time including me, i hope they do something about it !!

Deathlymonkey
02-03-2011, 01:05 PM
As many of you already know, the bringer shouts and megaphones can get very annoying at times, especially when people use them just to either chat or troll. Don't get me wrong, they both were created with good intentions, but their operation needs to be modified a bit.

For example, bringer shout was created for war usage. Why are bringers allowed to use their shouts outside of war or at least a war zone? Usage outside of war areas (with the exception of a few trade requests... maybe) is completely unnecessary and gets kinda annoying at times, especially if you're like me and a barrage of bringer shouts will cause epic lag (Yes, I know my PC I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s, so please don't troll me about that)

Also, megaphones were created so that players could chat across all channels. With the exception of item trades and looking for specific player(s), most people use megaphones just to chat across channels. We need to be able to turn off megaphone chat just as with any other chats.

TL;DR -

Hi

I do agree that we should be allowed to turn it off tho

Panda Lee
02-09-2011, 06:02 PM
Yesssssssssssssssssssssss Please do this! T.T I've had to block megaphone spammers just so I didn't see them any longer. And when we had xCarnage and watstheirnubbyface spam'n shout the last week or so. I quit playing the game because thats all I saw in the middle of my screen, which pissed me off/annoyed me. So yeaaaa please please make something so that they're either blockable by option or . . . something in the favor of us that would like to play the game with out spam in the center of our screens and chat boxes. =3

Mat
02-09-2011, 07:03 PM

TL;DR -

Certain FA's in T4 try SUPER hard to farm towers for Bringer, don't hate you can't farm towers and get Bringer brolio!