PDA

View Full Version : I Randomly get kicked off Cabal?

Xyience
01-31-2011, 05:39 PM
Everything loads up find, I log in and then as I go to create a character about 2 minutes into the client running it randomly exits and gives me no messages, no notifications, no error messages nothing.

Please help? thx

TouchMyOneInchBeast
01-31-2011, 05:40 PM
It means you are trash and cabal doesnt want to accept idiots like you.

Xyience
01-31-2011, 05:42 PM
You're clearly a child with insecurity issues. Nice fail troll. ;)

TouchMyOneInchBeast
01-31-2011, 05:43 PM
who is trolling? kid and this is the wrong section. you have to post problems in character section cawk head

ReknoWunzz
01-31-2011, 05:47 PM
It means you are trash and cabal doesnt want to accept idiots like you.

These Forums Don't want to Accept idiots like you.

TouchMyOneInchBeast
01-31-2011, 05:50 PM
These Forums Don't want to Accept idiots like you.

Come at me bro? im not a idiot ok. I know 3 languages, Mexican,china,and canadian. what do you know? did you even go to college? dumbcawk? gdfo you are obv a troll.noob fail at life more?

Xyience
01-31-2011, 05:53 PM
"mexican,china and canadian" aren't even languages dumbass, they're races. Before you try to criticize someone you should learn to type a correct sentence, I don't know how you went to College with 1st grade grammar and punctuation like that.

ReknoWunzz
01-31-2011, 05:55 PM
Come at me bro? im not a idiot ok. I know 3 languages, Mexican,china,and canadian. what do you know? did you even go to college? dumbcawk? gdfo you are obv a troll.noob fail at life more?

haa , you been on forums all day. take a break?. i never seen someone talk so much shi t.
Your obv a low life 30 year old I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. ahaha. go pick up a book or learn some politics. & Go outside and tell someone to "Come at you".

TouchMyOneInchBeast
01-31-2011, 05:55 PM
"mexican,china and canadian" aren't even languages dumbass, they're races. Before you try to criticize someone you should learn to type a correct sentence, I don't know how you went to College with 1st grade grammar and punctuation like that.
Didn't know China was a race. Dumb shet its a country.Canadian is not a race either cawkmunch its a nationality. only mexican is a race gf

SigfriedVeini
01-31-2011, 06:37 PM
Didn't know China was a race. Dumb shet its a country.Canadian is not a race either cawkmunch its a nationality. only mexican is a race gf
An 8year old talking on the internet like a 20 year old is still 8 years old
race 1 (rs)
n.
1. A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics.
2. A group of people united or classified together on the basis of common history, nationality, or geographic distribution: the German race.
3. A genealogical line; a lineage.
4. Humans considered as a group.
5. Biology
a. An interbreeding, usually geographically isolated population of organisms differing from other populations of the same species in the frequency of hereditary traits. A race that has been given formal taxonomic recognition is known as a subspecies.
b. A breed or strain, as of domestic animals.
6. A distinguishing or characteristic quality, such as the flavor of a wine.

AngelScythe
01-31-2011, 06:38 PM

go back to your mexican hut, ignorant idiot
oh wait, you dont have a house because you are a cheap ass

xxxkradxxx
01-31-2011, 06:40 PM

+1

TouchMyOneInchBeast
01-31-2011, 06:42 PM
go back to your mexican hut, ignorant idiot
oh wait, you dont have a house because you are a cheap ass
who you calling a mexican cawkmunch? how am i ignorant. i stated the facts. if you think china is a race. you got contarded

SigfriedVeini
01-31-2011, 07:07 PM
who you calling a mexican cawkmunch? how am i ignorant. i stated the facts. if you think china is a race. you got contarded

An 8year old talking on the internet like a 20 year old is still 8 years old
race 1 (rs)
n.
1. A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics.
2. A group of people united or classified together on the basis of common history, nationality, or geographic distribution: the German race.
3. A genealogical line; a lineage.
4. Humans considered as a group.
5. Biology
a. An interbreeding, usually geographically isolated population of organisms differing from other populations of the same species in the frequency of hereditary traits. A race that has been given formal taxonomic recognition is known as a subspecies.
b. A breed or strain, as of domestic animals.
6. A distinguishing or characteristic quality, such as the flavor of a wine.

Mat
01-31-2011, 07:08 PM
holy balls u kids are being trolled so hard u might piss blood tomorrow

SigfriedVeini
01-31-2011, 07:09 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha