PDA

View Full Version : give kill titles better stats

Xiju
02-02-2011, 03:36 PM
seriously the time it takes to get these titles is way more than honor. give them some hp or something like this:

great glad - 1 resist rate 25 hp
supreme glad - 1 resist rate 3 resist dmg 25 hp
officer - 2 resist rate 5 resist dmg 50 hp
great officer - 3 resist rate 9 resist dmg 50 hp
supreme officer - 4 resist rate 12 resist dmg 100 hp
captain - 5 resist rate 15 resist dmg 100 hp
general - 6 resist rate 18 resist dmg 150 hp
commander - 10 resist rate 20 resist dmg 250 hp
hero - 10 resist rate 25 resist dmg 300 hp
legend - 10 resist rate 30 resist dmg 350 hp
god - 15 resist rate 35 resist dmg 500 hp

LɐthalH
02-02-2011, 03:37 PM
just borrow better gear or ask ur guild to hack u some.

Xiju
02-02-2011, 03:39 PM
just borrow better gear or ask ur guild to hack u some.

i am borrowing gear right now lol
and my guild only has like 4 people =[

Mat
02-02-2011, 04:14 PM
and give spur another reason to war 3x a day for the next 3 years? you'll ruin his life

Shinji
02-03-2011, 02:20 AM
Not a bad idea o.o

LILCHAOLAO
02-03-2011, 03:48 AM
You shouldnt be awarded for murder anyway. D:

SigfriedVeini
02-03-2011, 08:02 AM
and give spur another reason to war 3x a day for the next 3 years? you'll ruin his life

That would be true but since he's hr20 and was bringer through out his war career that means he obviously owned in war. So I wouldn't be surprised if he already has hero or even the legend title.

Xiju
02-03-2011, 08:18 AM
That would be true but since he's hr20 and was bringer through out his war career that means he obviously owned in war. So I wouldn't be surprised if he already has hero or even the legend title.

actually it's much harder to get kills in the war spur has been at. i'm almost 90% sure spur was just a bit over the 40k mark on cap before he switched

SigfriedVeini
02-03-2011, 09:11 AM
actually it's much harder to get kills in the war spur has been at. i'm almost 90% sure spur was just a bit over the 40k mark on cap before he switched

:(

Matiel
02-03-2011, 11:13 AM
if spur stayed in t3 his whole life like xi he'd prolly be at like...hero right now,or high commander

xEtherx
02-03-2011, 12:54 PM

He has already wasted 3 yrs of his life absorbed in a game. I dont think the world would be losing much. In fact it would be doing the world a favor. I would luv to hear he commited sui.cide one day. would make my day, week maybe even year.

Vontar
02-03-2011, 07:22 PM
All I hear from you ether is you're jealous you couldn't spend time like that on cabal as spur had. Maybe you wish you could have enjoyed life before college and starting a life but I hope you can still have a good one! Just stop being jelly, k thx bai.

SigfriedVeini
02-03-2011, 07:37 PM
All I hear from you ether is you're jealous you couldn't spend time like that on cabal as spur had. Maybe you wish you could have enjoyed life before college and starting a life but I hope you can still have a good one! Just stop being jelly, k thx bai.

So ether is jealous that he(ether) has a life? hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Shinji
02-03-2011, 07:43 PM
Spurs hot meng shush dont hate

Vontar
02-03-2011, 07:45 PM
Of course he is, I mean look at doctors . . . supposedly the must successful yet the most depresssive of all jobs.

Spur
02-03-2011, 07:48 PM

sry to disappoint u but spending 3 years on 1 game vs spending 3 years on ure 15373 games is the same exact thing.

SigfriedVeini
02-03-2011, 07:51 PM
Of course he is, I mean look at doctors . . . supposedly the must successful yet the most depresssive of all jobs.

Actually its not that bad, you just need the right mindset. I think being a liar i mean lawyer is more depressing.

Vontar
02-03-2011, 07:53 PM
Actually it's not bad, you just need the right mind-set. I think being a liar, I mean lawyer is more depressing.
cool

Chris
02-03-2011, 08:25 PM
seriously the time it takes to get these titles is way more than honor. give them some hp or something like this:

what would be the point in honor titles then, f that.

Xiju
02-03-2011, 11:29 PM
what would be the point in honor titles then, f that.

wut r the points of kill titles right now then? well anyways this stormy god compared to hr 20 is a good comparison. hr 20 gives 10/30 500hp and resist root etc, so people can pick wut they like better. the more well rounded stats of hr 20 or the crit resistant god title

MyForumIsFISHIN
02-03-2011, 11:51 PM

I sorta agree with this. However not nearly as high as you're proposing them. If they were to be implemented everyone would be farming t3 and it'll be 0v0 t5 wars.

xEtherx
02-04-2011, 07:05 AM
All I hear from you ether is you're jealous you couldn't spend time like that on cabal as spur had. Maybe you wish you could have enjoyed life before college and starting a life but I hope you can still have a good one! Just stop being jelly, k thx bai. not so called " jelly " I know spur and hes just a piss poor excuse of a person that this game and world would be better off without. Although his accent is funny to listen to. Reminda me of this pinoy in GA screaming " Po tet ahh turret, po tet ahh turret, po tet ahh turret...Mmmm yum yum dim sum... You want flied rice.
Yeah shame that bomb in new york didn't go off and take spur with it.

Xiju
02-04-2011, 08:07 AM
I sorta agree with this. However not nearly as high as you're proposing them. If they were to be implemented everyone would be farming t3 and it'll be 0v0 t5 wars.

actually i would probably hit rank 20 a year before stormy god in t3. the stats are fine

Spur
02-04-2011, 08:20 AM
not so called " jelly " I know spur and hes just a piss poor excuse of a person that this game and world would be better off without. Although his accent is funny to listen to. Reminda me of this pinoy in GA screaming " Po tet ahh turret, po tet ahh turret, po tet ahh turret...Mmmm yum yum dim sum... You want flied rice.
Yeah shame that bomb in new york didn't go off and take spur with it.

actually the sad part is u take the forums so seriously that u apply it to real life. "Spur owned me on the forums and ingame i wish he was dead"

ReknoWunzz
02-04-2011, 08:26 AM
Yeaaa get owned by that Spur knowledge broski lol

xEtherx
02-04-2011, 08:34 AM
actually the sad part is u take the forums so seriously that u apply it to real life. "Spur Scammed me ingame " over charging people , scamming people, practicing extortion of items/entries etc to surpress the community so only you and those you choose to excel is wrong. I guess your this way in a game because you have no real life. Your life revolves around a game and controlling it which is sad.

This is why my opinion is your just a piss poor excuse of a human being that this world could greatly do without. The day I hear you die by any means will make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Spur
02-04-2011, 08:47 AM
over charging people , scamming people, practicing extortion of items/entries etc to surpress the community so only you and those you choose to excel is wrong. I guess your this way in a game because you have no real life. Your life revolves around a game and controlling it which is sad. My opinion your just a piss poor excuse of a human being that this world could greatly do without. The day I hear you die by any means will make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

buying and reselling of items is not "wrong". overcharging is also ure opinion, if u dont like my prices u dont have to buy it, i dont force an overcharge on anyone. u can bring it up as many times as u like but scamming u never happened, i would have never told u that orb is 1st slot nor would i have ever sold u a 1st slot orb at that cheap of a price.

xEtherx
02-04-2011, 09:15 AM
bitter. meh only over the fact that he sold me a second slot item saying it was first slot, say i need to provide a SS and yet he has no proof of his own saying he never said it wasn't. He claims his word is greater then mine based strictly on the fact hes the best wiz in NA. I just suggest dont buy a rate in slot item from him unless second slot is empty because he will LIE to you in order to make a sale.

Point blank Spur is a Capitalistic, Narcisstic Piss poor excuse for a human being.

SigfriedVeini
02-04-2011, 09:17 AM
over charging people , scamming people, practicing extortion of items/entries etc to surpress the community so only you and those you choose to excel is wrong. I guess your this way in a game because you have no real life. Your life revolves around a game and controlling it which is sad.

This is why my opinion is your just a piss poor excuse of a human being that this world could greatly do without. The day I hear you die by any means will make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Oh! umm, well Merry Christmas to you too! :)

ReknoWunzz
02-04-2011, 09:20 AM
Another person jealous of Spur and can't accept the fact they are hahahaha.

xEtherx
02-04-2011, 09:24 AM
there hasnt been any proof that spur hasnt been upfront in any of the sales he makes, so its hard to believe he would "scam" you by telling you its first slot instead of second slot. what was the price you paid for it in comparison to the price of a first slot item at the time anyway?

if you must know it was a potential 12/24 for 600mil. He said it was first slot and it was not. at the time 10/24's were going for 250mil back in OGP days. However after that who situation he has yet to even try to sell a rate in second slot item because I let it be known what he did. So he changed his practice. Hmm
In either case. my point and opinion still stand.

Yeah, Spur runs alot of dungeons with seir. He's loaded.
no need for him to scam you lol. so QQ moar.

Happened long before he was doing anything aside from war let alone seireitei.

Spur
02-04-2011, 09:28 AM
bitter. meh only over the fact that he sold me a second slot item saying it was first slot, say i need to provide a SS and yet he has no proof of his own saying he never said it wasn't. He claims his word is greater then mine based strictly on the fact hes the best wiz in NA. I just suggest dont buy a rate in slot item from him unless second slot is empty because he will LIE to you in order to make a sale.

Point blank Spur is a Capitalistic, Narcisstic Piss poor excuse for a human being.

i didnt wanna make u look stupid but here it is. ure the one accusing me of scamming u so y should i be the one giving u the proof i didnt scam u? shouldnt u be giving proof i scammed u? that in itself is stupid. thats like saying hibachi u owe me 2b and u must give me proof u dont owe me 2b or u do.

now for the orb it was a 12/24 phery. 1st slotted were worth 1.2B at the time i was selling it and since mine was 2nd slot and i knew it was 2nd slot i sold it for 650m. considering the fact that 2nd slot still has an 80%+ chance of succeeding i found my price more than fair. now after u failed u accused me of telling u its in 1st slot. u werent the only buyer, many have asked me which slot it was in, y would i randomly choose u of all people to tell it was in 1st slot? sry makes absolutely no sense at all

zomgOmglol
02-04-2011, 09:30 AM
He said it was first slot and it was not.

so, it wasnt always possible to view an item before you bought it?

xEtherx
02-04-2011, 09:33 AM
u werent the only buyer that asked me which slot it was in, y would i randomly choose u of all people to tell it was in 1st slot? sry makes absolutely no sense at all you just put your foot in your mouth. you just said i did ask you but until now you denied that i ever asked. I know not to buy rate in second slot items. So lie some more.

ReknoWunzz
02-04-2011, 09:36 AM
you just put your foot in your mouth. you just said i did ask you but for until now you denied that i ever asked. So lie some more.

omg he didn't write a paragraph!

Spur
02-04-2011, 09:38 AM
you just put your foot in your mouth. you just said i did ask you but until now you denied that i ever asked. I know not to buy rate in second slot items. So lie some more.

i edited out my poor english just for u. either way im waiting for some proof, its been over a year and i have yet to see any

xEtherx
02-04-2011, 09:47 AM
i edited out my poor english just for u. either way im waiting for some proof, its been over a year and i have yet to see any

You mean you edited the truth because the proof of you lie slipped out in your frustration.

Spur
02-04-2011, 10:17 AM
You mean you edited the truth because the proof of you lie slipped out in your frustration.

truth? proof? look it rhymes but where is it?

zomgOmglol
02-04-2011, 10:21 AM
look it rhymes

not really

Snakeyes
02-04-2011, 10:24 AM
hey wat did the frog say to the dolphin??

98% of my post r off topic

Matiel
02-04-2011, 11:49 AM
girls>games. get out there and go at it bros.

SigfriedVeini
02-04-2011, 12:50 PM
i didnt wanna make u look stupid but here it is. ure the one accusing me of scamming u so y should i be the one giving u the proof i didnt scam u? shouldnt u be giving proof i scammed u? that in itself is stupid. thats like saying hibachi u owe me 2b and u must give me proof u dont owe me 2b or u do.

now for the orb it was a 12/24 phery. 1st slotted were worth 1.2B at the time i was selling it and since mine was 2nd slot and i knew it was 2nd slot i sold it for 650m. considering the fact that 2nd slot still has an 80%+ chance of succeeding i found my price more than fair. now after u failed u accused me of telling u its in 1st slot. u werent the only buyer, many have asked me which slot it was in, y would i randomly choose u of all people to tell it was in 1st slot? sry makes absolutely no sense at all

if you must know it was a potential 12/24 for 600mil. He said it was first slot and it was not. at the time 10/24's were going for 250mil back in OGP days. However after that who situation he has yet to even try to sell a rate in second slot item because I let it be known what he did. So he changed his practice. Hmm
In either case. my point and opinion still stand.
hahahahahahahahahha! Can it you two!!

xEtherx
02-04-2011, 01:34 PM
he failed to mention I never asked for or even wanted my money back. When I told him he sold me a second slot item he lol'ed. So how is that good buisness. He just lied to save face. However from that point on He never tried to sell a second slot item because I let the truth be known.

All I can say is Karma always comes back around to bite you in the azz someday. One day you will get what you deserve.

Spur
02-04-2011, 03:39 PM
he failed to mention I never asked for or even wanted my money back. When I told him he sold me a second slot item he lol'ed. So how is that good buisness. He just lied to save face. However from that point on He never tried to sell a second slot item because I let the truth be known.

All I can say is Karma always comes back around to bite you in the azz someday. One day you will get what you deserve.

lol u failed to mention y u even deserve money back. i sold u a 2nd slot orb u failed it and thats it, y should u get anything back? u go to a store buy an item then go home and break it, then u bring the broken item to the store they arent gonna refund wat u broke on purpose

chainlock
02-04-2011, 03:49 PM

Sounds like it's time to get over it.

SigfriedVeini
02-04-2011, 03:50 PM
u go to a store buy an item then go home and break it, then u bring the broken item to the store they arent gonna refund wat u broke on purpose

Actually that has happened to me before and i got a full refund. Thanks Radioshack!!! :)

Matiel
02-04-2011, 04:24 PM
this is a game right? JUST checking.

xEtherx
02-04-2011, 07:39 PM
u go to a store buy an item then go home and break it, then u bring the broken item to the store they arent gonna refund wat u broke on purpose

Ever hear of craftsman, Snap on, Matco, Mac or Ridged tools. yeah... All take items back and replace with no questions asked.

You already slipped up and admitted I asked which slot it was in and thus you lied to me. I didn't want or expect my money back, after all it was my fault for trusting your word it was first slot. The only objective I had from then on out was to warn other unsuspecting victims of your deception. I kinda pitty you actually for having to do such things just to be #1 in a game.

SigfriedVeini
02-04-2011, 07:46 PM
this is a game right?.

http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4783873/No-This-is-SPARTA.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=This-is-sparta-meme-

fsflashy
02-04-2011, 07:48 PM
http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4783873/No-This-is-SPARTA.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=This-is-sparta-meme-

i smiled :)

xEtherx
02-04-2011, 07:52 PM
i smiled :)

Best part of 300 is 300 caucasians took on how many spearchuckers and sand nig.gers and won? lol

Mat
02-04-2011, 07:53 PM
so wait, spur sounds like a fob on vent? i heard he sounds girly too, thats just too funny
http://static2.bigstockphoto.com/thumbs/2/0/7/large2/7021595.jpg

mercs top wi? dont hate k?

LILCHAOLAO
02-04-2011, 07:56 PM
so wait, spur sounds like a fob on vent? i heard he sounds girly too, thats just too funny
http://static2.bigstockphoto.com/thumbs/2/0/7/large2/7021595.jpg

mercs top wi? dont hate k?

If he's a kid like the one in the pic, you cant accuse him of having no life. He looks about 10

Mat
02-04-2011, 07:57 PM
If he's a kid like the one in the pic, you cant accuse him of having no life. He looks about 10

He's in his 20's I'm sure, seeing as how he's said on the forums he's been n3rding it up on MMO's for years.

xEtherx
02-04-2011, 08:35 PM
greeks arent caucasians. nice try though it the US they are classified as it.

LILCHAOLAO
02-04-2011, 09:09 PM
He's in his 20's I'm sure, seeing as how he's said on the forums he's been n3rding it up on MMO's for years.

Hahaha. He could be 10. Years can mean anything. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,19. Doesnt matter.

realowner
02-04-2011, 09:19 PM
but hes not

Spur
02-04-2011, 10:09 PM
Ever hear of craftsman, Snap on, Matco, Mac or Ridged tools. yeah... All take items back and replace with no questions asked.

You already slipped up and admitted I asked which slot it was in and thus you lied to me. I didn't want or expect my money back, after all it was my fault for trusting your word it was first slot. The only objective I had from then on out was to warn other unsuspecting victims of your deception. I kinda pitty you actually for having to do such things just to be #1 in a game.

i kinda pity u too for having to make up such a long story about me scamming u. people just cant handle that someone is better than them and did it legitly

xEtherx
02-04-2011, 11:06 PM
i kinda pity u too for having to make up such a long story about me scamming u. people just cant handle that someone is better than them and did it legitly

This made me rofl. You know what I told you along time ago when you admitted you lied I'd drop it. You let the truth slip out that i did ask if it was rate in first slot and then edited it to make it sound like I didn't in order to save face. Everyone saw it so yeah now that the you said the truth I'll let it go. I win you lose.

I will however continue to warn people if I see you selling an item with rate in second slot.

LILCHAOLAO
02-04-2011, 11:52 PM
lol. do the math and use your common sense kid

#truefacts leonidas ed an old man's when he was a kid.

QQ over a typo. -_-

Xiju
02-05-2011, 12:30 AM
kill titles need better stats.

Spur
02-05-2011, 07:06 AM
This made me rofl. You know what I told you along time ago when you admitted you lied I'd drop it. You let the truth slip out that i did ask if it was rate in first slot and then edited it to make it sound like I didn't in order to save face. Everyone saw it so yeah now that the you said the truth I'll let it go. I win you lose.

I will however continue to warn people if I see you selling an item with rate in second slot.

y would i care if u drop it or not. u can mention it as many times as u want and i still didnt do it. keep going if u like, 2wrongs dont make a right

xEtherx
02-05-2011, 07:22 AM
y would i care if u drop it or not. u can mention it as many times as u want and i still didnt do it. keep going if u like, 2wrongs dont make a right

Again you put your foot in your mouth by saying 2 wrongs, meaning you also did something wrong. So while you edit your post to make it seem like your Mr. Perfect I'm gonna go get some popcorn. because your frustration is getting to you and letting more and more of the truth slip out.

Entertain me more pls

xXCrusadeXx
02-05-2011, 07:49 AM
realistically its more difficult to get high kill titles than to show up and get 30 points in war each time.
So +1

SigfriedVeini
02-05-2011, 08:37 AM
It'd be a good thing. Mages have been nerfed a lot while sword classes have been given some upgrades.

LILCHAOLAO
02-05-2011, 09:30 AM
lol. your whole post was a typo? nice

but wi and fa are the best in getting kill counts in war, which would give them a bigger advantage than sword classes.

No. -_-. the "19" was

LILCHAOLAO
02-05-2011, 09:40 AM
use the edit button

I didnt notice till you pointed it out

lentil
02-05-2011, 09:44 AM
Well over 1k posts and don't know about the edit button nice!

LILCHAOLAO
02-05-2011, 09:47 AM
^ Learn how to read.

SigfriedVeini
02-05-2011, 09:53 AM
I didnt notice till you pointed it out

Well over 1k posts and don't know about the edit button nice!

^ Learn how to read.
Hopefully you were talking to yourself. That's the only way sense can be made out of your post.

LILCHAOLAO
02-05-2011, 10:06 AM
Hopefully you were talking to yourself. That's the only way sense can be made out of your post.

That has nothing to do with that. That typo was made by pure sleepiness. I didnt even proofread it. Nice try.

Spur
02-05-2011, 10:13 AM
Again you put your foot in your mouth by saying 2 wrongs, meaning you also did something wrong. So while you edit your post to make it seem like your Mr. Perfect I'm gonna go get some popcorn. because your frustration is getting to you and letting more and more of the truth slip out.

Entertain me more pls

the 2 wrongs was refering to u lol.

Xiju
02-05-2011, 10:28 AM
well the way i made the kill stats on the one on the first page isn't even better than the hr titles in proportion to how long they take to get... comparing 15 resist rate 35 resist dmg 500 hp to HP+500, Resist Critical Damage+30%, Resist Crit Rate+10%, Resist Unmovable+15%, Resist Stun+15%, Resist Knock Back+15%, Resist Down+15% - and at the same time stormy god takes 10x longer to get than hr 20

SigfriedVeini
02-05-2011, 10:36 AM
That typo was made by pure sleepiness. I didnt even proofread it.

Don't blame em for seeing you as someone who might be a little "dumb". If you're sleepy, sleep! the post can wait, no need to embarrass yourself when your mind is not at 100%.