PDA

View Full Version : Seriously we need forum rules and mods.

GoughGhan
04-22-2010, 06:17 AM
This is ridiculous. Spam posters, 20 different threads on DivineHonor, people out of control on the forums....maybe it's time to implement some mods on the forums that are here for more then a couple of minutes then leave. Mods that will be strict with the forum rules.

EST you have good forum, it's these people and posts that's ruining it. And just some of the reasons people try to avoid your forums.

IllusionistZ
04-22-2010, 06:20 AM
GG don't sweat the small stuff

ZetsubouSensei
04-22-2010, 06:22 AM
This is ridiculous. Spam posters, 20 different threads on DivineHonor, people out of control on the forums....maybe it's time to implement some mods on the forums that are here for more then a couple of minutes then leave. Mods that will be strict with the forum rules.

EST you have good forum, it's these people and posts that's ruining it. And just some of the reasons people try to avoid your forums.

+1 and people with 1 k posts alredy O.O...

Enigma
04-22-2010, 06:24 AM
+1

This forum is in dire need of a moderator.

YumCookies
04-22-2010, 06:24 AM
Yay :D
-Completely agrees-

IllusionistZ
04-22-2010, 06:27 AM
Funny how I look at how many post you guys made and I see 285-430 and we only being here for what 2-3 weeks now? Maybe just ,maybe you should look at yourselves. Looks to me that you guy's troll the forums just as much if not more than them

GoughGhan
04-22-2010, 06:28 AM
GG don't sweat the small stuff

I know I shouldn't Z, but I'm old and set in my ways lol.

Funny how I look at how many post you guys made and I see 285-430 and we only being here for what 2-3 weeks now? Maybe just ,maybe you should look at yourselves. Looks to me that you guy's troll the forums just as much if not more than them

Most of my posts were gotten by trying to transfer the guides on over to here. Well and then getting into the pretty flame war with Matrimoney in the SL recruitment thread. Ah that was fun.

FelixFelice
04-22-2010, 06:29 AM
I recommend Gough as a mod if Est is open to allowing RESPONSIBLE members of the community to be mods.

YumCookies
04-22-2010, 06:30 AM

175 of my posts are from my sig thread. Just saying.

ZetsubouSensei
04-22-2010, 06:30 AM

i've gotta disagree... there's a difference between posting alot of stuff that actually makes sense compared to posting ALOT of ALOT of stuff that has no relation to the thread topic or being reptitive and creating pointless flame/old news topics

IllusionistZ
04-22-2010, 06:40 AM
i've gotta disagree... there's a difference between posting alot of stuff that actually makes sense compared to posting ALOT of ALOT of stuff that has no relation to the thread topic or being reptitive and creating pointless flame/old news topics

True that. But I didn't go through each persons threads and see what they did as for posting, I just see alot of post made and call it as I see. Didn't mean to stir anything up

GoughGhan
04-22-2010, 06:44 AM
True that. But I didn't go through each persons threads and see what they did as for posting, I just see alot of post made and call it as I see. Didn't mean to stir anything up

Lies and fibs I say!

But in all seriousness, I understand what your saying on that. You can usually tell the forum trolls and people that post just to see themselves post. One of them calmed down after a thread I started about it. Which is better then him having over 2k posts right now.

IllusionistZ
04-22-2010, 06:49 AM
Lies and fibs I say!

But in all seriousness, I understand what your saying on that. You can usually tell the forum trolls and people that post just to see themselves post. One of them calmed down after a thread I started about it. Which is better then him having over 2k posts right now.
People already have 1k + posts? Where's that Ban Hammer? lol

GoughGhan
04-22-2010, 06:50 AM

Stuck somewhere on OGP I believe lol.

IllusionistZ
04-22-2010, 06:55 AM
lol.................

inkeh
04-22-2010, 07:12 AM
They do have mods. It's just a matter of how well they do their job.

LILCHAOLAO
04-22-2010, 07:17 AM
I know I shouldn't Z, but I'm old and set in my ways lol.

Most of my posts were gotten by trying to transfer the guides on over to here. Well and then getting into the pretty flame war with Matrimoney in the SL recruitment thread. Ah that was fun.
Damn! I missed it!

MandaloreTheIndomitible
04-22-2010, 07:56 AM
Sorry, my Forum Fangirls (imposters) are doing a really good job at being annoying.... lol

IllusionistZ
04-22-2010, 08:02 AM
Sorry, my Forum Fangirls (imposters) are doing a really good job at being annoying.... lol
hahaha.........Yeah I saw a few people who have over 1.5k in posts. Seems they spend more time on forums and trying to dog other's out but in-game they are total failures.