plzbuffme
02-05-2011, 08:22 AM
sup i used to ply this game when ogp running

back then you could pvp for honor and alz

donno why they took it away
plz bring it back.

SigfriedVeini
02-05-2011, 08:39 AM
Dude lol I think I remember that, that was such a long time ago!!

LILCHAOLAO
02-05-2011, 09:10 AM
It would definitely make the game more interesting.

lentil
02-05-2011, 09:16 AM
That would be a good reward for Alz buyers. Stand around and pvp all day and get a reward for it

Cruel
02-05-2011, 09:17 AM
That'd be cool, then I can sell my 13mil honor points!

SigfriedVeini
02-05-2011, 09:17 AM
It would great, as long as they make sure to be able to add rules for the duels.

s would bet an ass-load, and then just use cheap shorts to win. Dishonest players ftl.

Yeah if they do that, they should add 2 options to it. either stand and combo pvp or freestyle. In the stand and combo pvp if any skill other than attk skills are used, then the pvp stops and no one looses cash. Or that you can't use those skills like fade/pot/dash/bm/debuffs/aura/ transcender buffs/party buffs. Freestyle is anything.
inb4hppotsdon'tworkinpvptrolls

SigfriedVeini
02-05-2011, 12:15 PM
Oh maybe, I don't know. I haven't really played runescape.

SilverIceForum
02-05-2011, 12:52 PM
Yes they had this feature for duels back when the game first hit was released here. Unfortunately a few bad apples ruined this by exploiting it, and EST Programmers removed it. Doubt we'll see it come back.

SigfriedVeini
02-05-2011, 03:04 PM
When you start the duel, you set the rules by checking/unchecking boxes (like, with or without shorts/debuffs/armorsuit/pots/dash/whatever)
When the duel is the way you want, accept and wait for the other player to accept.

Oh that's pretty good

Spur
02-05-2011, 03:08 PM
when they bring it back everyones gonna be complaining lol. i get 4m honor per war, if i sold honor at 100alz each i would make 400m per war i doubt anyone would wanna see that happening

SigfriedVeini
02-05-2011, 03:30 PM
I don't think they should subtract honor from the person who lost the pvp. THAT WOULD BE SO !!!!!! :(

Drew
02-05-2011, 06:15 PM
Yes they had this feature for duels back when the game first hit was released here. Unfortunately a few bad apples ruined this by exploiting it, and EST Programmers removed it. Doubt we'll see it come back.

made me wonder too how they exploited it...if transferring honor from one char/acct to another was the sole basis and reason. That what they do with alz, specially now that mail's been added, anyways lol

my take was...some high levels qq'ed so much about how they lost alz/honors to haxors in pvp, hence ogp kowtowed to this loud minority (but major astro buyers).

LɐthalH
02-05-2011, 06:36 PM
It would definitely make the game more interesting.

yeah i mean it's not like u have anything to lose

also are you guys trying to make firey broke?

SigfriedVeini
02-05-2011, 07:17 PM
;) haha