PDA

View Full Version : sooooooooooo hai gais :o

Chris
02-06-2011, 12:46 PM
sooo i kinda was rank 1 all week in war right, but anywayssssssssssssssssssss i found a bunch of towers stacked from someone building for points, and i was pew pewing them and points were going up like mad, i was like O.O WUT

and yeah, people found out and i guess got jelous that they didnt get to them first (i even let some cap ppl come hit the towers with me) and yeahh people QQ'd and now my bringer is kinda mine indefinitely and some people QQ'd a lot... but 99% of the capellas want me to be a bringer cuz they know i'll own face with that title and such and i go to like 3 wars a day cuz i have no life, so i'd be very extremely active and yeahhhh :P

can we discuss this? in my opinion it was kinda a dirty move, theres obviously more to the story but thats just a basic summary of what happend. lets discuss!!!!! :D

try not to troll plz, out of the whooole war, only 1 person cared to try and trash me and try to say i've been farming toweres the WHOLE WEEK, which is such a great lie, i dont do that, i did it this war for the last 10minutes or so, and like i said other caps helped me kill them off. he said he'd sent in a help desk ticket and everything, which im not all too scared of but I WANNA DISCUSS THIS

THINKING CAPS ON :confused: (trolls g t f o D:<)

iSeeYou123
02-06-2011, 12:54 PM
funny , you can't get bringer without tower farming...

Chris
02-06-2011, 01:04 PM
funny , you can't get bringer without tower farming...

TROLL POLICE! sorry i've been rank 1 all week legitly, and everyone on the cap side can vouch for me for that, please try to not turn this into a flame thread >.< <3 luff yu tew

moomoomilk
02-06-2011, 10:15 PM
how much for kix cereal and a bowl of milk

Chris
02-06-2011, 10:18 PM
how much for kix cereal and a bowl of milk

five beerian?

Kuja
02-06-2011, 10:40 PM
Gratz on bringer nub. <3

Chris
02-06-2011, 10:57 PM
Gratz on bringer nub. <3

i ruff yu tew <3 wont be as good as you though :( mister "im a wizard that can run into a mob and AOE everything"

Chris
02-06-2011, 10:58 PM
i ruff yu tew <3 wont be as good as you though :( mister "im a wizard that can run into a mob and AOE everything"

"and blink back in 2seconds wen i die"

Mat
02-06-2011, 11:02 PM
nobody cares about t4 bringer, u spend way 2 much time trying to get people to talk about how good u think u are, just stop making yourself look like a retard its why ur so hated by any decent people on cabal

"um yeahhhhh so like...i think im pretty good so....like discuss??" are you a 13 yr old girl or what?

Rayfui
02-06-2011, 11:05 PM
nobody cares about t4 bringer, u spend way 2 much time trying to get people to talk about how good u think u are, just stop making yourself look like a retard its why ur so hated by any decent people on cabal

"um yeahhhhh so like...i think im pretty good so....like discuss??" are you a 13 yr old girl or what?
Get in my fat girl thread Matri i think your input would be very helpful

Chris
02-06-2011, 11:09 PM

actually what i was trying to do was be the one that posts it on the forums first, before this other kid did.. cuz he said he would but ohhh wellllllllllll. im hated by many decent people? like who? O.o i can think of a few but not "many". is this all cuz i made the "venus best fa thread" and said i should be one of the people on the list? daaam son umad

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-06-2011, 11:12 PM
Nope

Chris
02-06-2011, 11:18 PM

/fail thought that said many.

i just read that again and fully understood it, 3:00AM ftw?

and ORLY matriboy, do i really spend a lot of time trying to get people to talk about me? thats cool cuz im not here for that O.o and that little quotation of me, i dont think i said that anywhere at anytime.. at least at any sober time LOL chu fanni :D <3 tell rage hai.. o actually i turn 18 this month O.o

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-06-2011, 11:25 PM
s
sssssss

Chris
02-06-2011, 11:27 PM
sssssss

cool

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-06-2011, 11:28 PM
you're cute

:3 thank you

bammbamm
02-06-2011, 11:28 PM
i shud just kill the drama llama by getting 7 wars in.........then just not war at all next week again

Chris
02-06-2011, 11:29 PM
i shud just kill the drama llama by getting 7 wars in.........then just not war at all next week again

NO IF U GET BRINGER WE'RE 2MANNING BASE K u tank i pew pew?

Chris
02-06-2011, 11:29 PM
NO IF U GET BRINGER WE'RE 2MANNING BASE K u tank i pew pew?

well idk you'd get mf'd a lot then i would think, quick! get your mp rune to max and an aob+9 kekekekeke

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-06-2011, 11:30 PM
true story

Chris
02-06-2011, 11:31 PM
true story

bro

noop
02-06-2011, 11:33 PM
350+ points from hitting a few towers...lmao bro udumbasfuk. You only made this post to try and save your ass. And yes, the majority of capella dont like you, stop playing dumb.

I3athtub
02-06-2011, 11:34 PM
It is all good

Gz on bringer

TouchMyOneInchBeast
350+ points from hitting a few towers...lmao bro udumbasfuk. You only made this post to try and save your ass. And yes, the majority of capella dont like you, dont play dumb.

dont hate kid

Chris
350+ points from hitting a few towers...lmao bro udumbasfuk. You only made this post to try and save your ass. And yes, the majority of capella dont like you, dont play dumb.

hi regen (am i right?) the majority of capella want me to be bringer, and yes i did make it to save myself :D because i'd rather get the TRUTH out first, thanks. what because i broke 300 points it means i was hitting towers? umadcuznoonelikesyou?

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-06-2011, 11:36 PM
hi regen (am i right?) the majority of capella want me to be bringer, and yes i did make it to save myself :D because i'd rather get the TRUTH out first, thanks. what because i broke 300 points it means i was hitting towers? umadcuznoonelikesyou?

So true

noop
02-06-2011, 11:37 PM
and yes i did make it to save myself :D

If you weren't lying you wouldn't need to make this post. kkthxbye

Chris
02-06-2011, 11:38 PM
So true

pikachu

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-06-2011, 11:38 PM
If you weren't lying you wouldn't be so god damn sexy. kkthxbye

agreed

noop
02-06-2011, 11:39 PM
Anyways have fun with bringer, ppl will catch on and you will be even a bigger d bag than ppl think.

Chris
02-06-2011, 11:40 PM
If you weren't lying you wouldn't need to make this post. kkthxbye

what i was trying to get out of the post was

"can you get banned for hitting towers" cuz if you can, then the next time i see towers laying around (our base for example) i would just not hit them for the sake of shutting people like you up, u no?

and you kind of do have a point there, making a post like this might make me look like a liar indeed, but having someone like you attempt to troll me during the week and having people read your side first would only make me look bad :D i'd rather take the risk and make the post myself kkthnxbai

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-06-2011, 11:40 PM
what i was trying to get out of the post was

"can you get banned for hitting towers" cuz if you can, then the next time i see towers laying around (our base for example) i would just not hit them for the sake of shutting people like you up, u no?

and you kind of do have a point there, making a post like this might make me look like a liar indeed, but having someone like you attempt to troll me during the week and having people read your side first would only make me look bad :D
+1

Chris
02-06-2011, 11:42 PM
Anyways have fun with bringer, ppl will catch on and you will be even a bigger d bag than ppl think.

bro you are regen arent you? you do understand that everyone KNOWS you followed me around the whole war watching me kill res's and bases, at the same time saying "i see him farming towers" right? you do understand no one likes you and everyone rips on you for thinking you're cool right?

hey shielder, you just lost bringer to an FA, nuff said? my score vs yours left you no room to QQ, so please take a seat kid, switch to proc so i can toss you around thanks.

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-06-2011, 11:43 PM
bro you are regen arent you? you do understand that everyone KNOWS you followed me around the whole war watching me kill res's and bases, at the same time saying "i see him farming towers" right? you do understand no one likes you and everyone rips on you for thinking you're cool right?

hey shielder, you just lost bringer to an FA, nuff said? my score vs yours left you no room to QQ, so please take a seat kid, switch to proc so i can toss you around thanks.

i farm towers cause it takes skills tbh

Chris
02-06-2011, 11:44 PM
i farm towers cause it takes skills tbh

skills meaning the ones on the hot keys bar?

noop
02-06-2011, 11:44 PM
I doubt you can get banned for hitting towers, but teaming up with a proc and having him build towers is just lame. I see you are taking delsaber under your wing now huh...nice

btw...this isnt regen, nice try tho

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-06-2011, 11:46 PM
skills meaning the ones on the hot keys bar?

Why so mad? Just leave him alone he can do w/e he wants.

noop
02-06-2011, 11:48 PM
how come when touchmy logs out chris logs in???? Nice approach with the dual forum account, you still fail.

Chris
02-06-2011, 11:48 PM
I doubt you can get banned for hitting towers, but teaming up with a proc and having him build towers is just lame. I see you are taking delsaber under your wing now huh...nice

delsabers is a cap, like me, thanks, i teamed up with no one, nothing was planned, just the heat of the moment + the fact no one can resist getting a bunch of once kinda = to what happend that single war. but going around saying i did it the WHOLE WEEK, and stalking me in war following me around watching me kill procs and saying im hitting towers when im not? thats low bro.

oh and fyi, that single war that i was hitting towers, i wasnt the only cap doing it, there were other caps with me hitting them as well, so dont say i teamed with anybody to get me points because that is false. plus the final 9pm war (where regen was following me, i apologize if its not you) i got 339 without regens excuse "he was building towers" because he knows deep inside i wasnt, he was following me around for gods sake, and people saw me at base defending >_>

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-06-2011, 11:50 PM
how come when touchmy logs out chris logs in???? Nice approach with the dual forum account, you still fail.

LOL oh yeh im chris lets go with that
LMAO

Chris
02-06-2011, 11:50 PM

lmfao thats cool, accusing me of having 2 forums accounts now when we're posting two things at the same time, yes i defenitly have the patience to be doing that

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-06-2011, 11:51 PM
lmfao thats cool, accusing me of having 2 forums accounts now when we're posting two things at the same time, yes i defenitly have the patience to be doing that
lululululu

Chris
02-06-2011, 11:51 PM
LOL oh yeh im chris lets go with that
LMAO

hey chris, how ya doin chris, sup chris?

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-06-2011, 11:52 PM
hey chris, how ya doin chris, sup chris?
Sup chris u smexy beast

Chris
02-06-2011, 11:54 PM
Sup chris u smexy beast

sorry i took so long to answer back to you chris, i had to log off your account to log onto mine, forgive me chris </3

noop
02-06-2011, 11:54 PM
Done with your childish games bro.

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-06-2011, 11:55 PM
sorry i took so long to answer back to you chris, i had to log off your account to log onto mine, forgive me chris </3

I understand chris since i dont have 2 computers i cant be on at the same time

Chris
02-06-2011, 11:57 PM
Done with your childish games bro.

sorry what? "Chris is better than me, so hes childish" k
or how about "Chris outscored me, hes childish" k
OR HOW ABOUT "Chris scored 100 more than me, hes gotta be cheating"
or how about.........*Follows Chris around to see hes not cheating* "Hey guys, I see Chris cheating right now"
OR how about that help desk ticket you sent in? "Presizion outscored me in war and now i cant get bringer, ban him plox"

j00funni

Chris
02-06-2011, 11:59 PM
I understand chris since i dont have 2 computers i cant be on at the same time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjgWzu59LxE

lol idk

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-06-2011, 11:59 PM
He just mad bro

Chris
02-07-2011, 12:00 AM
He just mad bro

sigh, i know chris. hes angry at me...err you...err us? THEM!

TouchMyOneInchBeast
02-07-2011, 12:02 AM
sigh, i know chris. hes angry at me...err you...err us? THEM!

I like u man. Ur my bes friend now k even if u dont like it

Chris
02-07-2011, 12:12 AM
well sorry, g2g cabals back up and im havin fun with my bringer title, peace

jailbreak
02-07-2011, 08:21 AM
I'll say gratz on bringer , but be honest you might of been number 1 all week but when ya lost it did ya farm those towers? to regain number 1 status and don't lie. be honest here cause i know you in war and you max score is 225 now your pushing 350 + points and 4 mil dmg and 200k taken, should of let it be and and lost status and fight for it next week without farming towers, if this is ok why not everyone start farming towers instead of what war is about?

Chris
02-07-2011, 09:22 AM
I'll say gratz on bringer , but be honest you might of been number 1 all week but when ya lost it did ya farm those towers? to regain number 1 status and don't lie. be honest here cause i know you in war and you max score is 225 now your pushing 350 + points and 4 mil dmg and 200k taken, should of let it be and and lost status and fight for it next week without farming towers, if this is ok why not everyone start farming towers instead of what war is about?

sigh, sir i have the screenshot, it was 2.9mill dmg dealt, 400k taken (we were trapped in our base, i had gates to hide behind) and i believe the build score was 72k (yes i built a few towers, why not if im outnumbered? lol) in none of the wars did i ever have such high dmg given and only 200k dmg dealt, thats just trippy :S and i have my ways of scoring high, im just (believe it or not) lazy, period. any FA has potential.

Mat
02-07-2011, 10:04 AM
/fail thought that said many.

i just read that again and fully understood it, 3:00AM ftw?

and ORLY matriboy, do i really spend a lot of time trying to get people to talk about me? thats cool cuz im not here for that O.o and that little quotation of me, i dont think i said that anywhere at anytime.. at least at any sober time LOL chu fanni :D <3 tell rage hai.. o actually i turn 18 this month O.o

this is you in a nutshell

shi.itty geared fa
thinks hes got skill
pvps other sh.itty geared fa's
thinks hes got skill
stays in t4, kills sh.itty people in war
thinks hes got skill
goes on forums and makes top fa's thread, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s off geared fa's in hopes that they'll post in here and say hes good
posts relentlessly in the thread he made about top fa's in hope that SOMEONE will post and say he's a good fa
gets t4 bringer
thinks hes got skill
goes on forums and makes a thread about him getting bringer by farming towers
posts relentlessly in the thread he made about him getting bringer by farming towers in hope that SOMEONE will post and say he would have gotten bringer even without farming

how accurate was that story?

Mat
02-07-2011, 10:07 AM
soooooooo like i think im a good FA and all...buttt anyyywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaysssss i think i got like...some skill u know? and stuff and like such as...but anywayy...yeahhhhhhh i think i can pretty much poon liek any fa out there so like...yeah....anywayssssss <3 all other fa's out there but like i honestly totally completely like anyways think i can kill them cuz like...y'know?

and like...so ya im on my way to the top n stuff cuz liek ya...i got like t4 bringer and like...yeahhhhhhhhh so...its kool idk maybe im top fa maybe im not...not saiyin i am but just like...i hear people like...say im guud???

presizion mode

Chris
02-07-2011, 10:32 AM
soooooooo like i think im a good FA and all...buttt anyyywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaysssss i think i got like...some skill u know? and stuff and like such as...but anywayy...yeahhhhhhh i think i can pretty much poon liek any fa out there so like...yeah....anywayssssss <3 all other fa's out there but like i honestly totally completely like anyways think i can kill them cuz like...y'know?

and like...so ya im on my way to the top n stuff cuz liek ya...i got like t4 bringer and like...yeahhhhhhhhh so...its kool idk maybe im top fa maybe im not...not saiyin i am but just like...i hear people like...say im guud???

presizion mode

PRESIZION MODE BABY, THATS WHATS UP! u soo kewl matri :D teach me how to be a 180 wizard with an extended forcy weapon like you, I WANT TO BE LIKE YOU MATRI

Chris
02-07-2011, 10:33 AM
this is you in a nutshell

shi.itty geared fa
thinks hes got skill
pvps other sh.itty geared fa's
thinks hes got skill
stays in t4, kills sh.itty people in war
thinks hes got skill
goes on forums and makes top fa's thread, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s off geared fa's in hopes that they'll post in here and say hes good
posts relentlessly in the thread he made about top fa's in hope that SOMEONE will post and say he's a good fa
gets t4 bringer
thinks hes got skill
goes on forums and makes a thread about him getting bringer by farming towers
posts relentlessly in the thread he made about him getting bringer by farming towers in hope that SOMEONE will post and say he would have gotten bringer even without farming

how accurate was that story?

like 9001%

ernyGX
02-07-2011, 10:55 AM
u better show up to war bro -_-

Mat
02-07-2011, 10:57 AM
http://cdn2.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/096/481/list/blake.JPG?1296669951

ernyGX
02-07-2011, 11:03 AM
^ lol???????????????????????

Mat
02-07-2011, 11:19 AM
^ lol???????????????????????
scumbag steve

so funny

jailbreak
02-07-2011, 12:00 PM
your right mat he woulnd't of got bringer and no pres i know a few people that can not stand you on cap side, lets see what gms think of it and if its legit to farm towers that opens up new play in war i'll spend 500 mil to take your status son i'll call fiery quick and get him to hook those farmers up with me catch me brosky

iRegeneratioNi
02-07-2011, 01:56 PM
DUDE all i have to say is When you logged in your got scared that you would lose bringer i was first. If having your friend build tower for you to win all i have to say is if you desperate for bringer have it ok :)

Did not want to incriminate my friend but this dude know he was doing was wrong i was playing on mage when i got this SS ......you can close this post to save face ;)

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/8483/copyofcabalver193110206.jpg (http://img809.imageshack.us/i/copyofcabalver193110206.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/5546/85c96290.jpg (http://img573.imageshack.us/i/85c96290.jpg/)

Jelly
02-07-2011, 02:17 PM
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooow.

Defend yourself now bro

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

iSeeYou123
02-07-2011, 02:23 PM
Garbage Presizion is garbage

thinking he so cool getting bringer in T4..brb

i lol'd

ReknoWunzz
02-07-2011, 02:26 PM
sooo i kinda was rank 1 all week in war right, but anywayssssssssssssssssssss i found a bunch of towers stacked from someone building for points, and i was pew pewing them and points were going up like mad, i was like O.O WUT

and yeah, people found out and i guess got jelous that they didnt get to them first (i even let some cap ppl come hit the towers with me) and yeahh people QQ'd and now my bringer is kinda mine indefinitely and some people QQ'd a lot... but 99% of the capellas want me to be a bringer cuz they know i'll own face with that title and such and i go to like 3 wars a day cuz i have no life, so i'd be very extremely active and yeahhhh :P

can we discuss this? in my opinion it was kinda a dirty move, theres obviously more to the story but thats just a basic summary of what happend. lets discuss!!!!! :D

try not to troll plz, out of the whooole war, only 1 person cared to try and trash me and try to say i've been farming toweres the WHOLE WEEK, which is such a great lie, i dont do that, i did it this war for the last 10minutes or so, and like i said other caps helped me kill them off. he said he'd sent in a help desk ticket and everything, which im not all too scared of but I WANNA DISCUSS THIS

THINKING CAPS ON :confused: (trolls g t f o D:<)

Trololololol

iRegeneratioNi
02-07-2011, 03:24 PM
YouRQuote: 1 person cared to try and trash me and try to say i've been farming toweres the WHOLE WEEK, which is such a great lie

Look below :)

2nd war you farmed common tell the truth :)

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/6563/cabal12213231ver1931102.jpg (http://img525.imageshack.us/i/cabal12213231ver1931102.jpg/)

Mat
02-07-2011, 03:28 PM
lol pres u dun goofed

Chris
02-07-2011, 03:37 PM
i dont see how i lied anywhere? i found a bunch of towers, that was from someone building for points, and me AND OTHER CAPS killed them. SO WHAT? how is this wrong in anyway, they were laying around and me and some caps killed em. regen is sooo mad LOL the first screenshot of my 351 score was the one with the towers, the second one i didnt even touch a single tower, people saw me at base defending and regen was following me around that entire war watching me take down reses and at the same time shouting that he was watching me farm towers. does hitting a single res tower that war count as farming? and killing the procs that spawn while watching him auto attack the gaurd instead? noooooo lets blame pressie, mkay :D

regen you think you coulda taken bringer from me without the coincidental 351? i think not, i see your score vs mine in the second screenie brother :D be mad, im bringer and ill have lots of fun destroying you while you're proc nubcake.

Jelly
02-07-2011, 03:50 PM
poor guy just cant face the truth....

You farmed towers to get bringer

Face the facts

You got caught

Have a good one

Chris
02-07-2011, 03:55 PM
poor guy just cant face the truth....

You farmed towers to get bringer

Face the facts

You got caught

Have a good one

k, im done defending myself over the forums, anyone would know thats impossible for anybody. me, my friends, and the caps in my party in my tier know the truth, you guys have fun trolling, closing mozilla now :D

LɐthalH
02-07-2011, 03:57 PM
op is a

Campus
02-07-2011, 04:01 PM
YouRQuote: 1 person cared to try and trash me and try to say i've been farming toweres the WHOLE WEEK, which is such a great lie

Look below :)

2nd war you farmed common tell the truth :)

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/6563/cabal12213231ver1931102.jpg (http://img525.imageshack.us/i/cabal12213231ver1931102.jpg/)

lol regen

xXCrusadeXx
02-07-2011, 04:13 PM
its like a politician sleeping with a hooker and having it go public. doesnt matter if ur first place, dont do it sir!

iRegeneratioNi
02-07-2011, 04:49 PM
regen is complaining and she onlyyyy got 95?

Dude i stopped waring because he was farming was no use 2 times in a row one for 339 and another for 351 sure dude. Every WAr I out score that pu$$y. Get it Right i would not be 1st place if i did not place higher than him...............(wow he got a point ) Just fess up that you are a failed bringer that got the title from farming tower its ok the truth is back up with screen shots dude just confess its OK :)

CONFESSION 101 :D

LɐthalH
02-07-2011, 05:00 PM
A FILTHY ING WAR FARMER CAME UP TO ME TODAY TALKING IN HIS GLOBAL-BABBLE ABOUT MY SCORE. THAT ING SUBHUMAN MADE ME LOSE IT, AND TELL HIM WHAT HE REALLY WAS. I SAID TO HIS ING FACE THAT I HATED HIM AND HIS ING FARMING FRIENDS WHO RUINED THIS WAR. JUST THINKING ABOUT IT MAKES ME WANT TO ING KILL ALL SIEREITEI FOR ING UP OUR ECONOMY.

This thread is trash.

iRegeneratioNi
02-07-2011, 05:12 PM
YourQuote: regen is sooo mad LOL the first screenshot of my 351 score was the one with the towers, the second one i didnt even touch a single tower.

Look below in the corner Precizion has killed force tower you serious? DUDE JUST STOP LIEING DUDE lolololololol Im done dude CLOSE THIS POST HE IS LOSING HIS CRED xD

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/6360/yoyoyoycabalver19311020.jpg (http://img651.imageshack.us/i/yoyoyoycabalver19311020.jpg/)

Mat
02-07-2011, 05:23 PM
YourQuote: regen is sooo mad LOL the first screenshot of my 351 score was the one with the towers, the second one i didnt even touch a single tower.

Look below in the corner Precizion has killed force tower you serious? DUDE JUST STOP LIEING DUDE lolololololol Im done dude CLOSE THIS POST HE IS LOSING HIS CRED xD

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/6360/yoyoyoycabalver19311020.jpg (http://img651.imageshack.us/i/yoyoyoycabalver19311020.jpg/)

hahaha i love it when people get owned real hard

Jelly
02-07-2011, 05:28 PM
The hole you are digging is getting deeper and deeper. When will it stop?

blackchaosz
02-07-2011, 05:37 PM
Lololol wooooooow sad

iRegeneratioNi
02-07-2011, 06:07 PM
Dam Presizion won by 2 WTF is this a bringer???? WTF Presizion where you wearing bringer title?????? Or did you have the Legacy Guardian(S) Hunter Lv1 Title :: Fail Bringer ALSO LOOK HE BUILDED :D

Dude man this is open door For next bringer xD unless he cheat again lol

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8310/waaaaaaaaaaacabalver194.jpg (http://img833.imageshack.us/i/waaaaaaaaaaacabalver194.jpg/)

RegeneratioN last post I'm done murdering him.....this is over kill man GOD DAM so failed

jailbreak
02-07-2011, 06:23 PM
LoL you call yourself a bringer man you must be in t1 as bringer ROFL FAIL ASS FA , regen owning dat ass boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy CHEAT 2 WIN RIGHT PRES, FAIL WITH TITLE SON